Post by Kunga »

Blair

Re: FUCKING

Post by Blair »

Fucking hell.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Renault and Ford are working on a new small car for women..
They are mixing the Clio and the Taurus, and calling it the "Clitaurus."

It comes in pink, and the average male thief won't be able to find it,

even if someone tells him where it is.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

This "Fucking" thread doesn't seem to merit any credibility, it should be deleted. There are far more worthier and appropriate topics to discuss! It doesn't appear to be getting any attention anyway! Time to weed the garden!
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

shortly after i posted it i asked the master gardener (Dan the Man) to pull it.............
BTW you got more weeds here than Carter has liver pills....lol
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

That's your silly opinion, maybe some would agree with you, but they are silly as you are, because most of my posts are sensible, so your opinion doesn't merit any credibility with me.

I thought you were a nice person until you turned into a stinky skunk. One that follows, sniffs and kisses the arses of other skunks!
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

at least I was never banned for my foolishness....yet....sorry Donna...but I couldn't hold it in any longer....do you wonder why you don;t get many/any responses to your self-indulgent , boreing posts ?

Why don't you participate in topics others have posted ???
Why don't you participate in intelligent discussion here if you think you're so intelligent ???
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

You silly female, it wasn't my foolishness which got me banned, it was my influence. But, I suspect you wouldn't know anything about that. Anyway, I guess we all can be foolish at times, I admit I'm foolish, but I'm also sensible as well as intelligent, but I'm not very smart lowering myself to your level of intellect which is silly frivilous doggeral.

Unfortunately, you are unarmed against my wit, therefore, I'd be taking advantage of your lacking, so I'm refraining from continuiing squabbling to sate idiocy. So go ahead and have the last word if you so need to vent your frustration.

Oh, and for the record, I only answer posts that I have answers for!

I've proved from many of my posts to be philosophically competent, why else would this forum archive my writings? Why would Canada's Governor General archive my writings, if they were not influential? To me you are a nitwit not worthy of further communication from me.

Oh again for the record, it's not only that I think I'm so intelligent, it's that I KNOW I am!

You are just another spreader of poison, a follower of jealousy, one who follows mud slingers. Dirt followers, gossip mongers. I have no need for such degraded people, so I refuse to speak with you again as you've proved unfruitful.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

I am hardly jealous of you. Your bragging says it all. It's pathetic . You're an embarrassment to this form.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Kunga wrote:Renault and Ford are working on a new small car for women..
They are mixing the Clio and the Taurus, and calling it the "Clitaurus."

It comes in pink, and the average male thief won't be able to find it,

even if someone tells him where it is.
You just have to look under the hood...
Carmel

Post by Carmel »

haha!

...tell that to the people of Fucking. I found it amusing that they only have a population of 104.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

cousinbasil wrote: You just have to look under the hood...
LOL.....congratulations ! I bet you really know how to drive 'em home too. :)