Are You an Introvert or an Extrovert?

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Suddenly I wonder if I should write objectively, subjectively or both. I wonder why I wonder that?

I think I'll leave this subject to all you guys and gals.
Tomas

Re: Are You an Introvert or an Extrovert?

Post by Tomas »

mensa-maniac wrote:Are You an Introvert or an Extrovert?

Suddenly I wonder if I should write objectively, subjectively or both. I wonder why I wonder that?

I think I'll leave this subject to all you guys and gals.
Take it easy on the weed already!

PS - Dan is advertising for an assistant admin. for Genius Forums.

A drug test is required.
Last edited by Tomas on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't run to your death
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Hi Tomas

I've actually been contemplating giving the weed up altogether cold turkey, but it leaves me with no euphoria feeling if I give it up entirely. I don't like what it's doing to my memory, but what do I do, have no memory or have no euphoria feeling? That's what it boils down to if I give up the pot. The monthly drug I take is a dopamine blocker, which dopamine is responsible for the euphoria we humans feel, so I must resort to smoking gunja to bring the euphoria feeling back into my life.

I wonder if it's the marijuana responsible for the memory loss or if it is the monthly injection.

So Danny boy is looking for an assistent is he, a paid one or what?

I manage Canadian Federation of Poets, but there's nothing to manage because no one goes there. There is no incentive for people to go there other than to write. People want contests/competitions for possible winning or recognition of their work.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

Weed's hold on the brain is just the dip down on the bottom of the spoon. You come back up, it takes 4 years to repair your brain to your liking. Not easy, but not exactly deathly work either.

I'm an introvert that attempts to be an extrovert as much as possible.

An extrovert trapped in an introverts body!! Oh the irony!
To think or not to think.
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

mensa-maniac wrote:Hi Tomas

I've actually been contemplating giving the weed up altogether cold turkey, but it leaves me with no euphoria feeling if I give it up entirely. I don't like what it's doing to my memory, but what do I do, have no memory or have no euphoria feeling? That's what it boils down to if I give up the pot. The monthly drug I take is a dopamine blocker, which dopamine is responsible for the euphoria we humans feel, so I must resort to smoking gunja to bring the euphoria feeling back into my life.

I wonder if it's the marijuana responsible for the memory loss or if it is the monthly injection.

I manage Canadian Federation of Poets, but there's nothing to manage because no one goes there. There is no incentive for people to go there other than to write. People want contests/competitions for possible winning or recognition of their work.
we all suffer, don't we? i'd call my self an introvert i guess. i keep to myself a lot, and when i do go out i don't express what i'm actually thinking, ever. i'm drug free though, so empathy is not with me, but simply sympathy.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

You never get your memory back completely, but your short term memory will be much improved. I only tried it for two weeks, and that was bad enough.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

I'm an extrovert. I'm always waaaay out there. And I love people. People person. Dogs, too. Cats not so much. Figures; cats are intros.
Good Citizen Carl
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

I switch from one to the other, it depends on my energy levels, and my adrenalin.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Gurrb wrote:

we all suffer, don't we? i'd call my self an introvert i guess. i keep to myself a lot, and when i do go out i don't express what i'm actually thinking, ever. i'm drug free though, so empathy is not with me, but simply sympathy.
Mensa says: Good for you Guurb, because a drug free mind is a free mind! It's not victim to the drug!
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

I wish at times that I had never taken drugs, but then I realize how stupid wishful thinking like that is, and ... well in some respects and persepectives, "drugs" as your society has dubbed them, have grown me intellectually a great extent, which has spread emotionally, socially, and academically.
To think or not to think.