Conniving Bastards

Post questions or suggestions here.
Nick

Conniving Bastards

Post by Nick »

The conniving bastards wont admit why people on the other side of the world are motivated enough to board a plane and sacrifice their own life in order to kill a mere hand full of westerners! The implication is that terrorists are boogey-men, like something out of a horror movie who are just mindlessly hell bent on death and destruction to all. He finishes with a gem, saying that "it's complicated". Jesus-fucking-christ!

Re: Conniving Bastards

Post by 1456200423 »

These people are criminals/magicians with high tech tools and the know how.
They control the opinion of clueless masses with psychological programming, through mass media and by censorship of information.
Look up words "MK ULTRA" "MONARCH program" and "hegelian dialectic" if you are unfamiliar with the terms.
I don't like to watch the politicians/government speakers. I can see right through them, and most of the time, I don't like what I see.
Besides, I already know what they are going to say anyway... :-P
veritas odium parit
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Agreed. High tech low life. Although, pretty good at farming. Helps that humans are so programmable.
Good Citizen Carl
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

That's one reason why I think Ron Paul was banned from the presidential debates. It is difficult to feel patriotic and superior than other nations when people start criticizing America's involvement in the middle-east through military, monetary and politcal support of rogue states and rogue groups.

Basically, the truth makes people feel uncomfortable because suddenly officials realize that they are somewhat responsble by blinding allowing things to continue as they are.

America's philosophy seems to be this, "we are only agaisn't dictators who do not allign themselves with our economic agenda, but for those who supply us with resources, military safe havens and air strips, well, we support all of you, democracys and dictators alike"

If America was truly moral, they would speak openly agaisnt the injustices in Saudi Arabia in the same manner as they do agaisnt kim jung ill in North Korea.

It comes down to a contradiction in desires - the desire to do what is right vs the desire to maximize ones quality of life, chances of survival, genes and so on.

America only does what is right when there is very little at stake finanically to lose.

Obama will openly criticize China for its harsh treatment of Tibet because China needs US consumption so badly that they will take a bit of criticism without consequence, but Saudi Royalty on the other hand, get on your knees and bow to his majesty, douche
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

Between Suicides
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

Suicide is a pretty intelligent matter. Usually done for the incorrect reason.
To think or not to think.