Who is Sarah Palin to you?

Post questions or suggestions here.
Tomas

Re: Who is Sarah Palin to you?

Post by Tomas »

Animus wrote: I'm not sure what this has to do with Obama's Approval Ratings and your accusations, but hey, I'll go along with it for a bit.
This is about Sarah Palin. I really don't give a shit about Bush or Barack's approval ratings, they are past history. 2012 is shaping up to be between Hillary Rodham vs Sarah Palin. I worked in politics for almost 20 years so my taking on Palin is different than yours. I'll bide my time awaiting a possible reply from Queen Beatrix's relative named Diebert.
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Steven Coyle wrote:Tomas,

the lane ends in gold when a bumper finds the twelfth knight
Yeah, yeah .. I'm still working on this :-)

BTW - Some past-history dude wrote about Arthur's Roundtable (can't recall the title - the Alzheimer's is kicking in -) but the title had something to do with Twelfth Night, the "k" was absent.

PS - I try to recall stuff without having to do an Internet search, that's kinduva cheap (and easy) way of doing life.
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-mensa-maniac-
Who is Sarah Palin to you? I cannot give an accurate view of Sarah Palin because I don't know her enough to state an opinion.

-tomas-
Yup, having not met her she is still an establishmentarian creation.

-mensa-
But, what I have seen of her, she appears to know her stuff.

-tomas-
This is where her parents helped out, not a child of divorce, her parents weren't hard-core alcoholics, both employed by the government, her dad a science teacher, her mother in administration.

-mensa-
I like her character, her dare to be adventuresome, her confident manner etc. etc.

-tomas-
It's pretty much a given she had premarital sex, smoked pot while it was legal in Alaska, had the weekend drink or two, worked her way through college earning a degree, had but one boyfriend-her husband. Her team made it to the state finals three consecutive years and winning the state championship her senior year.

-mensa-
but, then I'm an optimist and see good in everyone, so it's like wearing rose-colored glasses, my view is either dimmed or I'm smart enough to focus on the positive vs. the negative.

-tomas-
Again, we're all born good, for some it's a crappy beginning with assholes-for-parents (whatever the circumstance) some rise above the ocean foam but most slog their way through the trenches knowing (philosophically speaking) but deciding to keep their spouting to themselves. Spouting wise only will carry one so far.

-mensa-
Speaking from a critical viewpoint, I somewhat admire her audacity to poke at the President Barack Obama, and opinion is opinion, however, it's not wise on her part.

-tomas-
Sure, she cluttered her way like we all do, regrets in politics are just that, with better handlers (and her book money) she is now financially able to seek out the cream that rises to the top. She sent a lot of Republicans to jail on her way to the top in Alaska.

-mensa-
He's not just a mere man,

-tomas-
True, he was the first test tube baby fathered by Michael Rockefeller .. or Malcolm X.

-mensa-
he was chosen by the people for the people to run his country,

-tomas-
We The People .. is a slippery slope :-/

-mensa-
he shouldn't be put on equal footing with society but more of a higher pedestal.

-tomas-
He gets his dick sucked on a regular basis by his latest boy-toy.

-mensa-
To many high society people have a meddling say into other people's lives,

-tomas-
You run in those circles you get their diseases (afflictions) just about like any other social strata does.

-mensa-
people hide behind their closed doors just for some privacy purposes.

-tomas-
Or just off the Oval Office with Monica.

-mensa-
And heaven forbid if any one of these people are caught being human,

-tomas-
Their father is of the devil, read what happened when Eve (and some of the other earlier women) mated with the fallen angels. Cain is the prime example, now his seed is replicated throughout (the 13th bloodline) described as reptilian shape-shifters.

-mensa-
they almost receive a death penalty.

-tomas-
The bottomless pit (cast into the outer darkness of space) is a just death penalty.

-mensa-
As for Sarah Palin, I can speak with her or anyone else for that matter, if given the opportunity.

-tomas-
She has a website where you can leave messages.

-mensa-
I have no problem with my communicative skills that a little attention to vocabulary to develop my smarts.

-tomas-
Hey, run with it :-)

-mensa-
What do you know about Sarah, not just your opinions but her abilities.

-tomas-
Clearly, she is modeling herself to be the next Ronald Reagan.

Abilities? Come on .. unlike Obama and Hillary, she actually named her ghost writer.
Don't run to your death
Animus

Post by Animus »

Tomas wrote:
Animus wrote: I'm not sure what this has to do with Obama's Approval Ratings and your accusations, but hey, I'll go along with it for a bit.
This is about Sarah Palin. I really don't give a shit about Bush or Barack's approval ratings, they are past history. 2012 is shaping up to be between Hillary Rodham vs Sarah Palin. I worked in politics for almost 20 years so my taking on Palin is different than yours. I'll bide my time awaiting a possible reply from Queen Beatrix's relative named Diebert.
If you didn't give a shit about approval ratings, why did you mention them?

Spend 20 years in politics, that won't make you a good judge of character. Its interesting, because experts in behavioural language could spot something immature about G.W. Bush right away, apparently something that life-long political pundits couldn't. They say, he appears juvenile in his body language. You know what Palin seems like to me, a puppet with barely two brain cells to put together. You know that people who use personal pronouns and talk about themselves a lot share a statistical correlation with people who are self-absorbed and have their own interests primarily at heart. Pay attention to how much Palin talks about herself and her home in Alaska and plays off that whole Maverick persona. It'll tell you a lot about her.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Tomas wrote:2012 is shaping up to be between Hillary Rodham vs Sarah Palin.
If this is true then the country is in worse shape than even I thought. If it is true then we are truly fucked.
Good Citizen Carl
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

Carl G wrote:
If this is true then the country is in worse shape than even I thought. If it is true then we are truly fucked.
If that's true, maybe the world really will end 12/21/2012.
Animus

Post by Animus »

Magic starts on the First of May
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

Elizabeth Isabelle wrote:
Carl G wrote:
If that's true, maybe the world really will end 12/21/2012.
you betchya
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Where's Tomas today? Sleeping off his New Year's Eve hangover?
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Sarah Palin/Dan Rowden 2012 .. guaranteed.
Last edited by Tomas on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:
mensa-maniac wrote:so it's like [I'm] wearing rose-colored glasses.
Or perhaps something like this?
Aw, come on Diebert. You European men have a pink shirt or two in your wardrobes :-)
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Carl G wrote:
Well yeah, Sarah seems to be ignoring the mainstream Republican candidates and leaning towards the Teabag party "candidates". The teabags are shaping up to be disenfranchised centrists-to-right Democrats and left-to-central Republicans. That may be a misnomer of ideology (the last sentence) but it may be why Sarah is wildly popular with the voters who actually take the 'hour or so' it takes to vote.

In all likelihood, Palin will go the 3rd party teabag route. The Democrats as usual, will back a fascist warpig to mollify their leftist neocon-wing (the bank$ters) and will go for Hillary. She is as arch-Marxist as Obama is, Barry will be tossed overboard. You know, she was the main cover at Rose Law Firm in Little Rock, Rose Law was, at the time the largest law firm west of the Mississippi. She watered the BCCI flower pot. Her and Vince Foster, who developed a conscience a bit late in the game.

The feminists want their day in the sun Carl, and they will get it in 2012. Propaganda rules.
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Carl G wrote:Where's Tomas today? Sleeping off his New Year's Eve hangover?
No, kidney dialysis, my one "good" kidney is on the decline. Not full time dialysis, but once a week to ten days about. As of last October, been on the permanent waiting list, if that makes any sense.

My mother, who died last October, was fairly close to being compatible, about 50%, but in the end decided to forego because the anti-rejection drug cocktail mixture would have been (on my part) too much to bear due mainly to her being of a different blood type. Thought long and hard about it, though.
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Steven Coyle-
Tomas,

the lane ends in gold when a bumper finds the twelfth knight

-tomas-
Got it!

All those letters (you wrote) add up to 49.

And, "Alaska" is found in the above.

Alaska was also the 49th state admitted to the Union.

And, "sarah louise heath palin" is in the words you wrote.

PS - "Heath" is/was her maiden name.
Don't run to your death
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

She was sent by the mayans to destroy earth
To think or not to think.