Everyone wants the next big story, its a strong appetite!

Post questions or suggestions here.
Pincho Paxton

Everyone wants the next big story, its a strong appetite!

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Everyone wants to be the first to know the next big story, and that is why conspiracy theories are better than the real thing. Did man land on the moon? If he didn't, it would be the next big story, and some people could say.. "I knew it!" Some people want to believe in God to say "I knew it!", and UFO's landing on Earth "I knew it!"

The strength of knowing something first is so great that if a UFO threatened to destroy the Earth there would still be a lot of happy people thinking that this information is great, because "I knew it!"

2012 could be the end of the world, but there is still "I knew it!"

Wow, this is a strong appetite!!!

So man probably did land on the moon, but it has become old news. 9/11 was very exciting for some people, because they were getting this latest news, but it was a major disaster. Now the conspiracy theories are the latest news. I must admit that 9/11 appears to be very fishy to me, and no way should WT7 have fallen down. I would like to find out what really happened.

It's a strong appetite.

So.. the end of the world could have a short period of being exciting, maybe 2 seconds, and then total fear.

There is something wrong with this appetite.