Miley Cyrus

Post questions or suggestions here.
Nick

Miley Cyrus

Post by Nick »

Could this be the catchiest song ever? :)
Cory Duchesne

Re: Miley Cyrus

Post by Cory Duchesne »

Here are the two quotes from the song that really moved me. Gems of wisdom:

"welcome to the land of fame excess, (woah)
am I gonna fit in?
" - Miley Cyrus

"Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous
"

- Miley

*clap clap clap*

Well said, Miley. Well said.
Last edited by Cory Duchesne on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Catchy means that you start repeating it, and I couldn't even tell what she was talking about.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Cory you're way too restrictive! The whole song moves me!
Pincho Paxton wrote:Catchy means that you start repeating it, and I couldn't even tell what she was talking about.
By catchy I meant it causes one to have a strong desire to sing and dance to it. Not that I've ever done that to this song...
Cory Duchesne

Post by Cory Duchesne »

bottom line - catchy, but in a sickening way. It's one of those songs that directly appeals to the torturers at Gitmo. The song would probably have a high success rate at getting the detained to cough up information. Really, it's one of the most embarrassingly mindless songs I've ever heard.

I had greater expectations from the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus!
Nick

Post by Nick »

Cory Duchesne wrote:bottom line - catchy, but in a sickening way. It's one of those songs that directly appeals to the torturers at Gitmo.

lol
Cory Duchesne wrote:The song would probably have a high success rate at getting the detained to cough up information.

Or sing and dance!
Cory Duchesne wrote:Really, it's one of the most embarrassingly mindless songs I've ever heard.
It's like crack for my "sense of music", if you want to call it that. I'm sure it's one of those factory songs that those giant artist label corporations cook up in their labs. There was an article, and I believe a 60 Minute special or something, about how they do it but I can't find the link. They have this shit down to a science. It's pretty interesting actually.
Cory Duchesne wrote:I had greater expectations from the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus!
I'll listen to Miley, you listen to Billy Ray.
skipair

Post by skipair »

HAAAA!!! Dude...yes. I blast this song.
Cory Duchesne

Post by Cory Duchesne »

Nick Treklis wrote: It's like crack for my "sense of music", if you want to call it that. I'm sure it's one of those factory songs that those giant artist label corporations cook up in their labs. There was an article, and I believe a 60 Minute special or something, about how they do it but I can't find the link. They have this shit down to a science. It's pretty interesting actually.

I like any music that's weird, gloomy and futuristic sounding.

Like this: Further by VN Nation

I don't entirely like the defeatist spirit of it, but any pop song that tackles the subject of the universes entropy gets props.
Last edited by Cory Duchesne on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomas

Miley & Billy Cyrus

Post by Tomas »

Pincho Paxton wrote:Catchy means that you start repeating it, and I couldn't even tell what she was talking about.
She didn't write the lyrics. As far as telling what she was talking about well she prolly doesn't know either, so .. just
keep on dancing the night away...... smells like teen spirit. My achy breaky heart. And just another one-hit wonder.
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Miley is not a 1-hit wonder. I mean, RLY.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

The love is the quickness
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Hey, Steve, try Kama Sutra. It'll prolong the experience.
Tomas

Loud fart pushes Miley over the edge

Post by Tomas »

Loud fart pushes Miley over the edge

Miley Cyrus issued an apology today for the vicious fart she cut on last night's showing of Hannah Montana.

Listeners claim the sound was so pronounced it rattled the speaker cones.

See image > http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s4i65207
Don't run to your death
Animus

Post by Animus »

Tomas wrote:smells like teen spirit. My achy breaky heart. And just another one-hit wonder.
Billy Ray Cyrus might have been a One-Hit-Wonder, but Nirvana were most certainly not. Nirvana won 9 awards and were nominated for 21. Their music continues to be popular today and the inspiration of many young musicians. Nirvana along with Pearl Jam are considered the fathers of Grunge music. The drummer for Nirvana Dave Grohl went on to sing in the still uberpopular band Foo Fighters and Courtney Love widow of Nirvana singer/songwriter Kurt Cobain continues to release lyrical content written by Cobain under the band name Hole with Love as the lead vocalist.

Some of Nirvana's other hit tracks include "In Bloom", "All Apologies", "Heart-Shaped Box" and "Come As You Are". Not to mention their Grammy award-winning megapopular album MTV Unplugged in New York

The MTV Unplugged in New York album however did contain several covers of different bands including the Meat Puppets. A few of my personal favourites from the album are "Plateau", "Lake of Fire" and "Oh Me"
Animus

Post by Animus »

Anyway, revolutionary musicians like Nirvana are apples compared to the lemon that is Miley Cyrus.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

No way, dude.

Miley even wrote a best-selling book, and you think you're so smart.
Ataraxia

Post by Ataraxia »

A mere 71 million youtube hits ta boot.
Animus

Post by Animus »

Carl G wrote:No way, dude.

Miley even wrote a best-selling book, and you think you're so smart.
And the "Amen Break" has been used hundreds of times in pop songs. Popular sure don't mean original or good.

And Michael Jackson's Thriller is the best-selling album of all time.

And the Holy Bible is the best-selling book of all time with estimated 2.5 - 6 Billion copies sold.

The second best-selling book of all time is Quotations from Mao-Zedong with estimated 6.5 billion copies printed.
Animus

Post by Animus »

Songs That Cool Kids Like
5 Sucktastic Pop Songs

By the way this song became an international number-one hit, and the album was nominated for 6 Grammy awards.
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

i saw miley cyrus and had to contribute. she's such like a deep like thinker. and she likes to like sing and like be rich and stuff.
Tomas

"It's what 16 year old girls do"

Post by Tomas »

"It's what 16 year old girls do"...(lap dancing 44-year-old men).

Billy Ray Cyrus says Miley's lap dance was simply Miley being Miley

He pointed out she was wearing shorts, a blouse, a bra, and yellow
thong bikini panties so it's not like she was naked or nude.

Miley said if people do not stop criticizing her she is going
to pack up and move to Iceland, Iraq, or Detroit.

See photo of 44-year-old Adam Shankman >> http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s4i74873
Don't run to your death
Tomas

'I didn't do anything wrong'

Post by Tomas »

Miss USA: 'I didn't do anything wrong'

Rima Fakih says photos are not of 'stripper-pole content'

Fakih's official shot shows her sitting up, looking at the camera with a come-hither look. She's wearing a low-cut bra, girdle, garters, fishnet stockings and stileto heels. Donald trump, co-owner of the pageant, approved of the lingerie shoot.

"She won some adult toys and a stripper-pole,"

See video of scantily-clad women >> http://today.msnbc.com/id/37208575/toda ... ?Gt1=43001
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Is Miley Cyrus whoring her way to the top?

Post by Tomas »

Is Miley Cyrus whoring her way to the top?

Nearly a month ago we here at Celeb Jihad broke the story that Miley Cyrus was playing Twister
in her bikini with a group of dirty old sex perverts otherwise known as Hollywood producers.

She is told to claim to have Christian values to disarm moronic parents into letting her sell sex to their kids.

When will the masses wake up and see Hollywood for what it really is, a cesspool
of perverts, pedophiles, and sodomites hell bent on corrupting humanity?

See video here >> http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/i ... to-the-top
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Miley Cyrus - Encyclopedia Dramatica

Post by Tomas »

Miley Cyrus - Encyclopedia dramatica

Miley Cyrus is a famous jailbait sex symbol/tween millionaire pop ... In other words, Miley is just
like every other Disney female star - a WHORE >> http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Miley_Cyrus
Don't run to your death