Miley Cyrus

Post questions or suggestions here.
Tomas

Miley Cyrus - the Great Whore of Babylon

Post by Tomas »

Miley Cyrus - the Great Whore of Babylon

WARNING: Being a Disney child slave can lead to severely dysfunctional behavior as an adult.

Well, here's a strange coincidence for you - ever heard of Cyrus the Great? He was the Persian king that
ruled over Babylon (modern day Iraq) back around 550 B.C. And here's where it gets interesting.

Notice that another name for Ishtar is Inanna. Do I even have to point out the similarity between Inanna and Hannah - as
in Hannah Montana? How about if I point out that Inanna is associated with another goddess named Hannahannah.

Does that make the connection clear? >> http://publicvigil.blogspot.com/2010/05 ... bylon.html

Don't run to your death
Cory Duchesne

Re: Miley Cyrus

Post by Cory Duchesne »

Fighting the good fight, eh Tomas.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Hey Tomas, you wanna see something that will really blow your mind:

Here is a photo of Alexander the great:
http://87.106.31.81/Roland/wordpress/wp ... great1.jpg

And then another of Chad Kroeger from the rock band Nickelback....
http://www.topnews.in/files/images/Chad-Kroeger.jpg

Do I have to say anymore? Its obvious isn't it Tomas? Did you just get a strange tingly feeling that just shot up your spine because I know I did.

Keep making those metaphysical connections Tomas, and god speed old friend.
Animus

Post by Animus »

You know, 'el' means "God" or "of God" as in Elohim, or Emmanu-el, or Isra-el, or Gabri-el or El-ephant or El-astic or El-evate or El-ucidate or El-iminate or El-aborate or El-ectric.

And "Ryan" is irish for little king
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Animus,
And "Ryan" is irish for little king
that explains a lot. My entire life trajectory - past, present and future is becoming clear to me now...: )

It is as if those two words have revealed my entire life's meaning in one revelation.
Alex T. Jacob

Post by Alex T. Jacob »

What does Ryanocerous mean? Kingly little lizard?
I can't go on. I'll go on.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Alex,
What does Ryanocerous mean? Kingly little lizard?
Kingly Big Lizard Alex, Big.

They are a big animal, big and mighty.

Descendants from the ancient dinosaur form. Able to adapt and survive multiple calamities. Just like me Alex.
Tomas

Wanted: Roman Polanski

Post by Tomas »

Wanted: Roman Polanski and his victim, Samantha Geimer, at age 13 (photo)

The files that damn Roman Polanski: Court account of what director REALLY did to a girl, 13

Read Here >> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... id-13.html
Don't run to your death
Carmel

Post by Carmel »

there, there... girls, no need to get your panties all in a twist over Miley.

This thread is a good case study in girly-boy passive aggression. It's not the kind of behaviour a real man would engage in and is really quite cowardly and emasculating.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Caramel wrote:
This thread is a good case study in girly-boy passive aggression. It's not the kind of behaviour a real man would engage in and is really quite cowardly and emasculating.
So are you suggesting that "real men" do not criticize figures like Miley Cyrus? Because I disagree. I believe a critical thinker can criticize whoever he or she wishes, as long as the criticism is accurate. No one is off limits, no matter how obvious their folly maybe.
Alex T. Jacob

Post by Alex T. Jacob »

Ryan, what does Miley Cyrus have to do with any of the themes and ideas you find so valuable? I had seen images of Hannah Montana in the supermarket and recognized a teen-idol for girls, but I had no fucking idea who she was or what her deal was. What fucking possible relevance could she have to the higher human goals and aspirations? Why would you stoop to this level?

"No one is off limits, no matter how obvious their folly maybe."

Ryan, any energy put into Miley Cyrus is just stupidity, when there are dozens and dozens of more high-mided subjects that have been mentioned recently. They are just sitting there waiting for a Great Man such as yourself to connect with them.
Animus

Post by Animus »

Carmel

Post by Carmel »

Video killed the radio star

You tube killed the discussion forum
Alex T. Jacob

Post by Alex T. Jacob »

Animus, animus, animus...
Animus

Post by Animus »

Such thrilling inquiry, sorry for disturbing you.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Alex,

yes, for the most part, Miley Cyrus isn't worth mentioning, but sometimes anyone can surprise you. Here is one of her songs, and the lyrics arent "that" bad considering who she is and what she is. She's not an amazing philosopher, but the song is worth analyzing, even if the message is not absolutely correct. Sometimes an attempt at wisdom is the first step to wisdom...

The Climb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs
Alex T. Jacob

Post by Alex T. Jacob »

Wow.

The song was not written by Miley Cyrus but by Jessi (Jessica) Alexander and Jon Mabe.

Here's Jessi herself:

"Actually, I was just driving to work one day. It's just a typical day, nothing really special about that day. And I just had this melody in my head. And I couldn't get to my co-writer Jon Mabe or my guitar fast enough because I just wanted to play what I was hearing. And, you know, we just kinda put it down pretty fast and didn't really think anything about it. The lyrics kinda started to come, I think for both of us, being kinda underdogs in the business. My co-writer was a songplugger, just turned songwriter, and I'd had record deals and ups and downs in the music business. I think for both of us, we just came from a place of, you know, 'it's not a race'."

Jessi Alexander.

Here's the whole story.

Thought of joining her fanclub?

If you hate her, get involved!

Some rare footage.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Alex,

I'm not suggesting that any of these people are "enlightenment" material, but their intuitive guesses of what wisdom is applies to the general masses, so it is worth understanding, worth talking about, and worth criticizing. The positive only comes through the negation of the false.

There is gross psychological error, and then more subtle psychological error. An understanding of the gross leads into the more subtle psychological folly, but even if one understands the subtle fully, it is not a waste of time to return to gross psychological error, as the general tendencies are universal.
Alex T. Jacob

Post by Alex T. Jacob »

I think I understand.

Writers and artists do seem to get possessed from time to time by certain ideas/feeling/images, and express them in their artistry. Sometimes with an almost mystical result (if you accept such terms).

As Diebert recently revealed (bless his heart), when I was 3 years-old, I was stolen out of my cradle and a deadend middleclass incarnation by a band of itinerant hippy/mystics who, I am certain, when they finally achieved their mission, simply dematerialized from this plane of existence, leaving me to fend for myself in this hostile platform of material life, this strange misadventure we call 'Earth'.

Sometimes I wish, I really do, they'd call me out of all this craziness. Yet no, for here I remain.

But in those days when I was carried along by the mysterious force that surrounded them, expressed in their smiles and some sort of affection and brightness that won over almost anyone who came into their orbit, we would often listen to these songs. And because of that I guess I have a sort of ridiculous attachment to them.

Invocation (The guy who uploaded the song to Youtube mislabeled it).

Lyrics to Invocation
Cutting the Strings
Water Song
Song of the Naturalist's Wife
Tomas

Miley Cyrus Denies Lesbian Kiss

Post by Tomas »

Miley Cyrus Denies Lesbian Kiss

Miley Cyrus responded to fans late Friday following her latest attempt to break free of her Disney chains
during a performance on "Britain's Got Talent" in which she simulated a lesbian kiss.

...see if their lips actually met >> http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpps/entertainme ... 05_7931227

Don't run to your death
Tomas

Miley Cyrus was a born entertainer

Post by Tomas »

Cory Duchesne wrote:I had greater expectations from the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus!
Miley Cyrus was a born entertainer

Miley Cyrus performed at Rock in Rio, Lisbon on Saturday in front of a bunch of little kids while wearing a skin tight leotard and doing her best impression of a blow up doll. Not only did the kids get to listen to Miley wail about the radio playing her song, the kids also got to learn what a camel toe was. It's not just an appendage on a desert animal anymore. Their innocence. It has been taken! >> http://theblemish.com/2010/06/miley-cyr ... ntertainer

Don't run to your death
Tomas

My Gay Friend Is Cuter Than Liam Hemsworth

Post by Tomas »

Ryan Rudolph wrote:She's not an amazing philosopher, but the song is worth analyzing, even if the message is not absolutely correct. Sometimes an attempt at wisdom is the first step to wisdom...
Miley Cyrus: My Gay Friend Is Cuter Than Liam Hemsworth

"My best friend is gay, which doesn't help 'cause he's always decked out really hot. Then I see my boyfriend and I'm just like, I kinda want that one (gay friend)! Even though you don't like me, I really like you! He's way cuter and way more fun and wants to do everything I want to do, so that's the difference."

More 'philosophical wisdom' from Miley >> http://aceshowbiz.com/news/view/w0003599.html

Don't run to your death
Tomas

Miley Cyrus Slant-Eye Asian Photos

Post by Tomas »

Nick Treklis wrote:I'll listen to Miley, you listen to Billy Ray.
Miley Cyrus Slant-Eye Asian Photos

And so we have the "chink eye" pictures surface, which are certainly shocking, but also obtuse and inconsiderate.
At best they show a clueless teenager, and at worst a successful woman with prejudices.

Miley Cyrus RACIST PHOTO!!! >> http://www.rightcelebrity.com/?p=5002

Don't run to your death
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Cory Duchesne wrote:Here are the two quotes from the song that really moved me. Gems of wisdom:
"welcome to the land of fame excess, (woah)
am I gonna fit in?
" - Miley Cyrus

"Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous
"
- Miley
*clap clap clap*
Well said, Miley. Well said.
Miley Cyrus Drunken Photos

Photos Here >> http://backseatcuddler.com/2008/02/14/m ... ken-photos

Don't run to your death
Tomas

UK's perverts "delighted" about Miley Cyrus

Post by Tomas »

Nick Treklis wrote:Cory you're way too restrictive! The whole song moves me!
Pincho Paxton wrote:Catchy means that you start repeating it, and I couldn't even tell what she was talking about.
By catchy I meant it causes one to have a strong desire to sing and dance to it. Not that I've ever done that to this song...
UK's perverts "delighted" about Miley Cyrus transformation (see photo)

"We've got strict rules," said McHair. "Strictly no perving until it is socially acceptable to do so. There's also the Billy Ray factor, which frightened the shit out of most people. I mean, can you perv over someone whose father you know to be a complete dick? There are perving ethics at play here, so we've been treading on eggshells. However, seeing her romp around like a prostitute filled my little heart with joy, and I'm sure that it pleased her father, too."

"But I'm happy for the world's perverts, they must be chuffed about this." >> http://www.dailyshame.co.uk/2010/06/sat ... sformation

Don't run to your death