Real Science McDonalds secret formula, Our science Faith.

Post questions or suggestions here.
Pincho Paxton

Real Science McDonalds secret formula, Our science Faith.

Post by Pincho Paxton »

When I decided to start science from scratch, I didn't realise that I would have ideas so different to the current model. I thought that I was going to just agree with most of it, and then explain it. But now it seems that science is very magically driven, almost as unbelievable as all of the animals fitting into the Ark.

Reading through a lot of science just lately, and over the years it seems to be just some made up formula that keeps the real formula a secret. There is this strangeness to it that is hard to accept like God. a Photon is both a particle, and a wave. It can switch between the two, and it can get in its own way. What's that all about? Why do scientists accept that as logical? Is it another form of Faith. Do we just have two religions on Earth..

1/ God
2/ Big Bang

Two people travelling in opposite directions are time travellers. Does that even make the remotest bit of sense to anyone but part of a Faith group?

Scientists decide to stop looking for the Aether, they can't find it. Now they start looking for Dark Matter instead. What's the difference? They both do the same thing, and they are both almost none existent. why didn't scientists just say.. we have found new evidence for the Aether, we have found something that effects gravity in far reaches of space. You see, they didn't want to admit that they were wrong to throw away the Aether model, so they renamed it. Scientist don't even notice this, they are following their leaders. Again this is a sign of Faith. Not to think, but to follow.

Space is a Vacuum. Totally flawed. Particles, and spaceships can easily change direction in it. You can't change direction if you are pushing against nothing. But then light is a wave in a Vacuum. A wave is a physical happening. A line doesn't wobble for no reason, and in a precise manner. We have the tides of our sea, and we explain them partly with the Moon. We do not explain the waves of a Photon, that again is Faith. They are just wiggly lines, don't think about them. No they are lines through the Aether, and the Aether is the McDonald's secret formula of science.

I think that science knows about the Aether. Einstein used to work on it. Einstein used to disagree about the Big Bang. Maybe science became a business, maybe a restaurant for cooking up the best formulas. But don't tell anyone about the secret recipe. We do not add salt to any of our products, we keep them healthy for all to eat. I think that we are kept in the dark about science... Dark Matter for that fact.

Enough scientists follow the faith to protect the truth. They jump on any new ideas the same as Christians jump to protect their own ideas.

The Big Bang... huh, that's practically a Pot Noodle. We have the secret formula, you get the Pot Noodle.

Yes it might be dangerous to reveal the truth so keep it hidden. But at the same time it is also holding back much research like DNA, and Cancer research. It could also be putting the planet in danger to let people who use a Pot Noodle to create a sun on Earth.