Should men be allowed the same freedom as women re-abortion?

Post questions or suggestions here.
Cunt

Should men be allowed the same freedom as women re-abortion?

Post by Cunt »

Currently, in my country, a woman has the choice available. When she discovers that she is pregnant, she can abort the little parasite or attempt to make it a person.

If she decides to make it a person, and the man doesn't want to participate, should he be allowed some sort of 'paper abortion', where he can abdicate responsibility, and avoid investing 20 years or so into a child he never wanted?

I think that a woman should be required to get a signed agreement from her partner before she has any legal traction to file for support. If she simply milked some horny fucker in a bar, she should have no authority to make him a parent.

----------
----------
----------

By the way, I am new, and have just discovered this forum. Looks like an interesting place to post. I will have a look around.
-Eppur si muove.
-GG
Shahrazad

Re: Should men be allowed the same freedom as women re-abortion?

Post by Shahrazad »

Hello Cunt. Sorry to be rude, but I hate your user name.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Shahrazad wrote:Hello Cunt. Sorry to be rude, but I hate your user name.
Yes, surely you must know it is abrasive to say the least?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I think it should also be law that a man has the automatic legal right to waive his parental responsibilities if he does not want the pregnancy to proceed. It does seem entirely wrong that a woman can decide either way and the man has no say in the matter.

Re: your username, I too find it gratuitous. I can change it anytime, and may do unilaterally if you don't offer an alternative.
guest_of_logic

Post by guest_of_logic »

Perhaps you should change her name to Inga.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Laird,

Cunt is a she? Did I miss something important?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I think Laird was just trying to be clever (follow his link). The poster is not a she.
Cunt

Post by Cunt »

That's not rude at all. Since you can be incited to hate by one simple word, I don't have enough respect for you to have expected manners.

-------------
-------------
brokenhead wrote:
Yes, surely you must know it is abrasive to say the least?
Well, why don't you join Shahrazad and hate it?
-------------
-------------
Dan Rowden wrote:Re: your username, I too find it gratuitous. I can change it anytime, and may do unilaterally if you don't offer an alternative.
Go ahead, but don't expect me to think of that is us getting along.
-------------
-------------

I am not a she, but it is my interest in women's rights and equality which influenced my choice of name, and the subject of my first thread here.

Dan Rowden, you may evict me, or change my name and I choose to leave, but I would ask why you think a word describing such a beautiful thing is so regularly, and stupidly, hated by so many.
Especially the main targets of misogyny, who are more likely to complain than men. Funny stuff, that.
-------------
-------------
-Eppur si muove.
-GG
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Count-
Currently, in my country, a woman has the choice available. When she discovers that she is pregnant, she can abort the little parasite or attempt to make it a person.

-tomas-
You wouldda like Daybrown.

-Count-
If she decides to make it a person, and the man doesn't want to participate, should he be allowed some sort of 'paper abortion', where he can abdicate responsibility, and avoid investing 20 years or so into a child he never wanted?

-tomas-
He should pay .. otherwise he can buy a hooker for his release valve.

-Count-
I think that a woman should be required to get a signed agreement from her partner before she has any legal traction to file for support. If she simply milked some horny fucker in a bar, she should have no authority to make him a parent.

-tomas-
Then go to your representative and start the process.

As far as horny in a bar, politicians hang out there - try starting there for recourse.

-Count-
By the way, I am new, and have just discovered this forum. Looks like an interesting place to post. I will have a look around.

-tomas-
Excellent forums. The 'elite' gravitate to the Genius Forum.
Don't run to your death
Cunt

Post by Cunt »

Tomas wrote: -tomas-
He should pay .. otherwise he can buy a hooker for his release valve.
Why should he pay? Should he pay child support if the hooker gets pregnant?
Tomas wrote: -Count-

-tomas-
Excellent forums. The 'elite' gravitate to the Genius Forum.
I don't know what 'elite' means in this context, but I can't WAIT to see it.
-Eppur si muove.
-GG
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Cunt wrote:Dan Rowden, you may evict me, or change my name and I choose to leave, but I would ask why you think a word describing such a beautiful thing is so regularly, and stupidly, hated by so many.
Your aesthetic judgements aside, presumably you're familiar with the usages of the word other than it being a synonym for vagina. Words come into and go out of favour in language according to their most common usage, and "cunt" is almost exclusively used in a derogatory fashion nowadays, thus giving rise to it being regarded as the various things described in this thread.

Why didn't you just call yourself "vagina"? Is this an attempt to bring the word "cunt" back into vogue with its formally intended meaning? If so, I can't really support that since there are already numerous synonyms available that haven't been usurped by crass morons.
Especially the main targets of misogyny, who are more likely to complain than men. Funny stuff, that.
If you look into their reasons for not liking the most common usage of the term, you'll find that they're not unreasonable.
Jason

Post by Jason »

I've often wondered if it would be possible to get some sort of legally recognized agreement with a woman, stating that she will get an abortion if pregnancy happens to occur, and failing abortion that all financial(and/or other) responsibility for the child will be waived. Sort of like a prenuptial, perhaps a "presexual." If it were possible, it might even be so generally applicable that just a standard agreement document created by a qualified legal professional could be uploaded to the web and printed out and used by anyone(within a particular jurisdiction.)
Jason

Post by Jason »

The same sort of thing could be done for STDs. First medical tests to clear that you and your partner have no STDs(or show which they/you currently have) and then make an agreement that they will be sued to hell if they give you an STD(acquired from cheating, drug use, whatever.)

Something else I have considered: a special club for those who are sexually promiscuous. To be part of the club regular STD tests must be taken(say once a month.) A membership card is given to every member. The card has on it a photo ID, a telephone number and a unique identifying number. Before sex the cards are swapped between partners. The phone number on the card is called and the unique ID number read(or sent by SMS) and the service responds with information about the STD status of that person. Although this type of setup could potentially backfire when people begin to feel too confident in the system and become lax with condoms and other safe sex measures.

Another idea that I find interesting: children could be made reversibly sterile at or before puberty so that they are unable to reproduce without first medically undoing this. I'm not sure that the technology is there to make it feasible or easy enough with little trauma, and there are ethical questions, but I do find the concept somewhat attractive.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Jason wrote:I've often wondered if it would be possible to get some sort of legally recognized agreement with a woman, stating that she will get an abortion if pregnancy happens to occur, and failing abortion that all financial(and/or other) responsibility for the child will be waived. Sort of like a prenuptial, perhaps a "presexual." If it were possible, it might even be so generally applicable that just a standard agreement document created by a qualified legal professional could be uploaded to the web and printed out and used by anyone(within a particular jurisdiction.)
I think this sort of thing may be possible in some US states. Outside that I really haven't a clue. However, I came across this discussion from a few years back. For some reason it hit me as remarkable satire, even though it appears to be serious: link
Cunt

Post by Cunt »

Dan Rowden wrote:
Cunt wrote:Dan Rowden, you may evict me, or change my name and I choose to leave, but I would ask why you think a word describing such a beautiful thing is so regularly, and stupidly, hated by so many.
Your aesthetic judgements aside, presumably you're familiar with the usages of the word other than it being a synonym for vagina. Words come into and go out of favour in language according to their most common usage, and "cunt" is almost exclusively used in a derogatory fashion nowadays, thus giving rise to it being regarded as the various things described in this thread.

Why didn't you just call yourself "vagina"?
Because it doesn't make me smile the way that being addressed as 'Cunt' makes me smile.
Dan Rowden wrote: Is this an attempt to bring the word "cunt" back into vogue with its formally intended meaning?
No, I don't think I would ever be that popular, but thank you.
Dan Rowden wrote: If so, I can't really support that since there are already numerous synonyms available that haven't been usurped by crass morons.
Who are you calling 'moron'?
Dan Rowden wrote:
If you look into their reasons for not liking the most common usage of the term, you'll find that they're not unreasonable.
I think they perform the same kind of function as the burka. Oppressing women. You know, women carry on the traditional hatred of that one little word, and in darkest Africa, it's the women who carry on the traditional cunt-slashing (circumcision).

Don't get me wrong - if someone presented me with a good reason to change it, I would. I simply have not seen a good one yet. I was told it was gratuitous. So are some of my parenthesis (like this set).

------------------
------------------
Jason wrote:I've often wondered if it would be possible to get some sort of legally recognized agreement with a woman, stating that she will get an abortion if pregnancy happens to occur, and failing abortion that all financial(and/or other) responsibility for the child will be waived. Sort of like a prenuptial, perhaps a "presexual." If it were possible, it might even be so generally applicable that just a standard agreement document created by a qualified legal professional could be uploaded to the web and printed out and used by anyone(within a particular jurisdiction.)
I think the woman should have such a document before she has any claim on the sperm-donor.
------------------
------------------
Dan Rowden wrote:For some reason it hit me as remarkable satire, even though it appears to be serious: link
I know what you mean. It's tough to be taken seriously even when something is so simply, clearly true.
------------------
------------------
-Eppur si muove.
-GG
DHodges

Post by DHodges »

That's hot and will make excellent foreplay.

Cunt wrote:If she decides to make it a person, and the man doesn't want to participate, should he be allowed some sort of 'paper abortion', where he can abdicate responsibility, and avoid investing 20 years or so into a child he never wanted?
I think Warren Farrell made something of the same point/proposal in one of his books. It might have been The Myth of Male Power.
Jason

Post by Jason »

DHodges wrote:
That's hot and will make excellent foreplay.
It would make excellent foreplay for me. You wanna really fuck up foreplay: keep in mind that what you're about to do might end up costing you 18+ years of your life chained to a massive unwanted responsibility and a huge loss of freedom. Now that's a surefire passion killer.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Cunt wrote:
That's not rude at all. Since you can be incited to hate by one simple word, I don't have enough respect for you to have expected manners.
It's a good name. You'd have be a prick not to like it. I just hope he can live up to its billing.

-
Cunt

Post by Cunt »

David Quinn wrote:
Cunt wrote:
It's a good name. You'd have be a prick not to like it. I just hope he can live up to its billing.

-
I am not sure just how you mean 'live up to its billing', but I will do what I can to stay wet, stubbly and wide.
-Eppur si muove.
-GG
mansman

Post by mansman »

Dan Rowden wrote:I think it should also be law that a man has the automatic legal right to waive his parental responsibilities if he does not want the pregnancy to proceed. It does seem entirely wrong that a woman can decide either way and the man has no say in the matter.

Re: your username, I too find it gratuitous. I can change it anytime, and may do unilaterally if you don't offer an alternative.
Dont they figure with a married couple that the whole idea ought to be about making kids anyway, so why bother to offer an out to the husband. And extended to long-time live ins too, i reckon.

In the States fairness is not something much considered with couples, American men have had many years to get used to it. Few would make a fuss. They're by now mostly brainwashed into accepting whatever disadvantages accompany being male.

Courts are quick to go along with any wife who favors traditional spousal roles which then saddles the man with the lions share of financial support. Even if he's a jobless bum!

Hey Cunt, have you been axed already? That wouldnt seem right at all, Id make a huge stink if it were to happen to me, be nothing but favoritism for the ladies since they're the ones always quick to complain about the glorious word CUNT!
If his wife has been following along, that may explain it.

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT !!!

- FOREIGNER
Cunt

Post by Cunt »

mansman wrote:Hey Cunt, have you been axed already?
No, I have not. Mr. Rowden expressed some disagreement with my name, but has been as yet a perfect gentleman about it. He has not said that he accepts me as I am, but has not changed my name, which I would disagree with strongly.
mansman wrote: That wouldnt seem right at all, Id make a huge stink if it were to happen to me, be nothing but favoritism for the ladies since they're the ones always quick to complain about the glorious word CUNT!
Ya, just like it's the ladies that promote the sexual exclusivity and 'genital ownership ceremonies' which serve to bind them. It's the ladies (mainly) who continue the beastly tradition of slicing pieces off young female's labia.
I think women promote the subjugation of women simply because it could not survive without the nearly full support of the female community.
mansman wrote: If his wife has been following along, that may explain it.
Funny, I was going to say something like that, but didn't want to sound insulting. It does, by the way, though I know it is not. It is only insulting if we have assumed correctly that the word has some special power over his wife and that my use of it would cause her to change her behaviour toward him.

Perhaps I should start a thread about my choice of name, and the ridiculousity surrounding that one little word. I don't want to seem to be rubbing it in the face of people like Mr. Rowden, so I will have to think awhile on a title. The first that comes to mind is 'Cunt', and that might seem antagonistic. Any suggestions for another topic title which conveys the particular odd conflict (over a single word!) without seeming to antagonize Dan Rowden?[/quote]
mansman wrote:

Thanks for your support, mansman. I look forward to hearing more about this topic, and your thoughts on a title for a seperate one about my pretty name (if it seems necessary, of course)
-Eppur si muove.
-GG
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Cunt wrote:Perhaps I should start a thread about my choice of name, and the ridiculousity surrounding that one little word. I don't want to seem to be rubbing it in the face of people like Mr. Rowden, so I will have to think awhile on a title. The first that comes to mind is 'Cunt', and that might seem antagonistic. Any suggestions for another topic title which conveys the particular odd conflict (over a single word!) without seeming to antagonize Dan Rowden?
I hardly think another thread is necessary. Since the issue has already been broached and cursorily discussed in this thread, I'd suggest you just make your case in reply to an extant post.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Count-

-tomas-
One doesn't give a real name to a hooker, unless (perhaps) you are a regular customer and depending if she had a pimp or part of an "accredited" escort service. And it'd be difficult for her to keep track of the time of pregnancy providing she is on the lower end of the financial scale ($20-100 bucks a pop and ten different johns per shift).

Unless you have the credit card handy... like Eliot Spitzer etc.

-Count-
I don't know what 'elite' means in this context, but I can't WAIT to see it.

-tomas-
By elite I mean the other active forum .. Genius Forum .. where all the trolls hang out.
Don't run to your death
Cunt

Post by Cunt »

Tomas wrote:.

-Count-

-tomas-
One doesn't give a real name to a hooker, unless (perhaps) you are a regular customer and depending if she had a pimp or part of an "accredited" escort service. And it'd be difficult for her to keep track of the time of pregnancy providing she is on the lower end of the financial scale ($20-100 bucks a pop and ten different johns per shift).
I thought I was already ON Genius Forums.....?

Anyhow, some men treat ALL women like prostitutes. Should they be excluded because they don't 'give a real name' to his sexual conquests?

Obviously not - no men should be expected to automatically pay for something that someone ELSE wants. If the woman wants a baby, let her have one, but let her know that she is alone (unless the man chooses to accept the obligation).
-Eppur si muove.
-GG
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Count-
I thought I was already ON Genius Forums.....

-tomas-
No, you are on Worldly Matters..

Go here and click "GENIUS FORUM"
index.php
Don't run to your death