To teachers of the kids, and actresses, shame be on you

Post questions or suggestions here.
mansman

To teachers of the kids, and actresses, shame be on you

Post by mansman »

I cant beleive it, have anyone noticed how so very skinny the regular girls on tv are? If you see them over every week then they take break from shooting several weeks, then they appear again, amazing how much weight lost many of them, and the numbers is growing steady and fast. Its like one or two becomes very skinny then all have to follow, I mean to keep their jobs!
Not the models, occassional actress or women in tv comercials, no not those. I mean the regulars the actresses you see week or even day after day week after week in same programs.
These you can actually chart recent trends with. And Im telling you this year there is explosion of tv actresses with regular jobs become much too thin. And not tv only.
More than usual I mean.

Its funny how for a husband a women with babies cannot stay in shape but for something she REALLY LIKES! no problemo! Bang bang just give her reason to do it and suddenly even after 3 kids in a row she becomes a sexy stick just to keep the power, thats where all her power is two thirds in her body one third in her face/personality.
To keep her power and her job and her fame and money, she can loose weight at the drop of a hat. But for a husband who slaves away 60 hours a day for her and commited his whole life to her and family, no, for him its not worth the trouble. Lets MANGA!

Im thinking of that plump one daytime, Oprha i think her name, she never remained thin or even normal weight for very long, guess why? You got it! She ALREADY has the power and the glory. If suddenly her wealth depend on her body weight, you would see how magically she will become skinnier than ever before! No doubt about it.

Every women controls her weight like a man controls his haircut or beard.
Like children, if the men let them slip up soon they will become lazy and let themself go. Since no man in America dare tell his woman what she has to do then you have what we have, huge gross fat women wall to wall, like two thirds of total are fat. And they all pretend that can do little to remedy.
The men are also fat in western countries especial America USA. But a mans worth to the world and opposite sex is not 90% because of looks. Hopefully some day if two sexes continue into future we will have both of them worth for their minds and not physical appearance. And if only one sex persist then problems fewer still.

Returning now to the top subject, AM I the only one who find disgusting how skinny many of these women and girls on tv are??? No Im not the only one. Many people no that its not healthy be so under-weight. You know these women so skinny, they have no idea there arms look like starving kids arms in Africa! Did you see their arms? How thin are they. Its horrible. You know just to look in their face that they could be in a panic just any minor emergency come up. Fragile how they are. Its heartbreaking really. I want to feed them and teach them this mistake they make and help become stronger minds so not be force by society pressure and temptations.

Saw also on HBO i think young girls im guessing maybe 11 or 9 or 12 i dont know, they telling about relations with kids in school how you have to have clothes and things to be anybody and earn way into friend circles, how soon as some boy make fun of nice girls nose suddenly she begin to doubt beauty of her nose, what a nightmare, and the parents LET THEIR KIDS GO TO THESE HORRIBLE PLACES!!! In fact force them sometimes to go. It make you sick to listen to this young lady tell the dynamics and difficulties and presures they must endure day after day. PEOPLE! THIS IS CRIMINAL TO EXPOSE YOUR CHILDREN TO THESE CIRCLES AND PLACES!! Now we see why so many of the more enlightened fathers and mothers try alternatives, home school, private, whatever there is i dont know.

It makes you want to just go in there and slap some of those adults and teachers in the face to inform them someone is aware they are settling when settling is not at all ethical. They have to block out the poison that surrounds them and pretend all is hunky-dory just to make a paycheck and keep school emergengies to a minimum.

I talk now to YOU teachers out there, yes you know who you are, you know how much remains unsaid that you should really be yelling it from the tops of the gymnasium.
SHAME ON YOU i say, SHAME ON YOU for believing inaction means not being responsible.
LOOK at the evil that has grown within you, many with your own children residing and learning elsewhere even while you teach the misfortunate, SHAME ON YOU!! please one favor please, spit for me please, spit straight up into the air for me, there, thank you. Now cry if you must, have a nice pleasant cry why dont you.

Well as good a place to stop as any.

For what its worth.

M
- FOREIGNER