thomas and hsandman

Post questions or suggestions here.
snow bunny

thomas and hsandman

Post by snow bunny »

If you are not the same person, then you have the same problem. Why do you post so much b.s., when you haven't even read half of it yourself? You probably look at the headline, and say, well that looks good, time to do a nice cut&paste for every1.
hsandman

Re: thomas and hsandman

Post by hsandman »

snow bunny wrote:If you are not the same person, then you have the same problem. Why do you post so much b.s., when you haven't even read half of it yourself? You probably look at the headline, and say, well that looks good, time to do a nice cut&paste for every1.
Umm.. I read/have read before everything I post, I even read most of the content in the links that Tomas posts even though he is claiming to be freemason. Who better to look for strange info? :-)

I cut/paste partly because I don't consider myself to be as eloquent as the original authors of the articles in the links and partly because I am lazy and consider time to be most precious commodity I have. Get me drunk and I can verbalize my thoughts on subjects for hours. (disclaimer: not to be taken as a invitation for sexual innuendos) :-S

ps. What makes you say I post bs? Illuminate me with your reasons...
It's just a ride.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

you, hsands, are probably less guilty than tomas, but still are making me start 2 think that ur the same person. It's just a hunch, but maybe you are the same person after all. No offence.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

asshole bunny,

Tomas and sandman are the same person. Wonder no more.

sandman,
I cut/paste partly because I don't consider myself to be as eloquent as the original authors of the articles in the links and partly because I am lazy and consider time to be most precious commodity I have.
Does that mean that the 100-page post you placed in the "world without war" thread was copied and pasted from somewhere else? And do you really expect that a single soul will read it?

-
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

This thread gets the 2008 hypocrisy award. There's no chance of it being surpassed.
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

Shahrazad wrote:asshole bunny,

Tomas and sandman are the same person. Wonder no more.

sandman,
I cut/paste partly because I don't consider myself to be as eloquent as the original authors of the articles in the links and partly because I am lazy and consider time to be most precious commodity I have.
Does that mean that the 100-page post you placed in the "world without war" thread was copied and pasted from somewhere else? And do you really expect that a single soul will read it?

-
Well... right at the top of that post, it says: " Quoted from here.<- Source Link in hypertext there. I posted it in full length, so people would actually read it. The article is absolutely the most concise summary of the "true" recent history, research of years condensed in to few pages, but I guess from your comment even when such thing is thrust under your gaze, it won't make you read it... not even the few top lines.
It's just a ride.
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

Dan Rowden wrote:This thread gets the 2008 hypocrisy award. There's no chance of it being surpassed.
Don't be so humble.. I am sure you can do it.
It's just a ride.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Tomas is sandman?

Seriously?
Good Citizen Carl
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Who knows. More to the point, who cares.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

sandman,
The article is absolutely the most concise summary of the "true" recent history, research of years condensed in to few pages, but I guess from your comment even when such thing is thrust under your gaze, it won't make you read it... not even the few top lines.
I'd just like to know if a single person here read it. Did you?
More to the point, who cares.
The bunny seems to care.

-
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Well, I don't want to get into the nitty gritty of trying to figure out exactly who everyone is, because it's not worth my time. I look at it like a little card game or something like that. If the info is there that some people are more than one screen name, then I wouldn't mind being aware of it.

I, personally, would not have picked up on it, if Shahrazad hadn't mentioned that a while ago.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

snow chimp,
I, personally, would not have picked up on it, if Shahrazad hadn't mentioned that a while ago.
What are you talking about? This is what you said before my post:
you, hsands, are probably less guilty than tomas, but still are making me start 2 think that ur the same person. It's just a hunch, but maybe you are the same person after all. No offence.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

OH, sorry, maybe it was someone else. I thought you said he was the same person awhile ago, but I was lurking more and talking less a couple of weeks ago.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Oh, you mean I said it long time ago? OK, gotcha.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Shahrazad wrote:Oh, you mean I said it long time ago? OK, gotcha.
Maybe UR just suspicious because UR some1 else 2, or UR more than just 1 other some1 else 2?
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

snow,

Quit making posts in teen chat speak. It is inappropriate in a forum where mainly adults hang out.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Sorry Snow flake, I have the grandfather clause with U on this 1.
Unidian

Post by Unidian »

Are people aware that an ignore function exists on this board? If not, consider yourselves enlightened to this fact.

Also, the scroll bar functions as a nice situational ignore function. I only have one person at this board on actual ignore, but there are two or three people who are automatic scroll-thrus in most threads.

Why give useless posters attention by bitching about them when they can be easily ignored?
I live in a tub.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Now, you are starting to sound like the same person as broken. One giant conspiracy is floating around in my head, but I'm done playing guessing games. Off to beddi-buy.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Well, I'm done too. This thread is beyond banal, and, as I've tried to explain numerous times now - and now for the final time - that this sort of gossip based drivel has no place at GF, not even in Worldly Matters.