A world without war

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

Re: A world without war

Post by mensa-maniac »

Laird

Have you done anything about getting your long-winded ideas some attention?

I'm sure you could have said that spiel in less words. However, I think your idea of a global army is good idea, worthy of the attention of your parliament. I would send letters to every Governor General in the States and provinces globally, and keep the letters moving until they get the attention you want from them and what they deserve.

I have no idea what others have said on this matter as I've read only yours so far, so I'm not influenced by what others say. All I'm saying is I'd take those ideas of yours and do something with them.

Donna Thompson
guest_of_logic

Post by guest_of_logic »

Thanks for your support, Donna. I have considered trying to promote this idea to those in power but haven't done that yet.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

guest_of_logic wrote:Thanks for your support, Donna. I have considered trying to promote this idea to those in power but haven't done that yet.
Mensa says: Subscribe to Scientific American magazine, they welcome great ideas that are world changing ideas. As a matter of fact they just had a contest inviting people to send in their world changing ideas. It's a great magazine which I've subscribed to.

If you've got a printer than start printing your ideas, you need to start somewhere, then send your ideas to your parliament and never give up, keep them circulating until the door opens and it will! But, send your ideas all over the world, someone will listen to you.
parasympathetic

Post by parasympathetic »

Rip out the endocrine glands and war will be a thing of the past.