save the world

Post questions or suggestions here.
andy shaker

save the world

Post by andy shaker »

What shall we start with? Alternative systems that are not based on fossil fuels?
Last edited by andy shaker on Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unidian

Re: save the world

Post by Unidian »

A good start might be to get rid of the thought of "saving the world" and simply work on the problems in front of us, whatever they may be.
I live in a tub.
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

andy shaker wrote:What shall we start with?
Do away with greed.
Unicorns up in your butt!
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

andy shaker wrote:What shall we start with? Alternative aircraft propulsion systems that are not based on fossil fuels? Any electrical theorists out there?
Do you have Tesla's notes handy?

I don't but maybe the gov't spooks do.

Tomas

Unidian

Post by Unidian »

Do away with greed.
That would go a hell of a long way.

But to do that, I think, we need to get rid of the idea a supernatural self - i.e. one separate from Nature in some sense. When we view ourselves solely from the perspective that we are existentially, inherently individual, then the underlying mentality naturally becomes "me vs the world." But when we see the other side of the coin - interconnection and integral unity - we have to reconsider some of our justifications for thinking and behaving as if we were totally disconnected islands.

It doesn't "solve everything" and it doesn't work instantly, but we have to start somewhere. Simply asking people not to be greedy without undermining the beliefs which encourage greed is likely to be a major exercise in futility.
I live in a tub.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

andy shaker wrote:What shall we start with? Alternative aircraft propulsion systems that are not based on fossil fuels? Any electrical theorists out there?
Sure, why not. Alternative aircraft propulsion is as good as any place to start. But in the end we will need to end the reign of Satan.
Good Citizen Carl
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

Unidian wrote:
Do away with greed.
That would go a hell of a long way.

But to do that, I think, we need to get rid of the idea a supernatural self - i.e. one separate from Nature in some sense. When we view ourselves solely from the perspective that we are existentially, inherently individual, then the underlying mentality naturally becomes "me vs the world." But when we see the other side of the coin - interconnection and integral unity - we have to reconsider some of our justifications for thinking and behaving as if we were totally disconnected islands.

It doesn't "solve everything" and it doesn't work instantly, but we have to start somewhere. Simply asking people not to be greedy without undermining the beliefs which encourage greed is likely to be a major exercise in futility.
Yep.
Unicorns up in your butt!
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

Carl G wrote:
Sure, why not. Alternative aircraft propulsion is as good as any place to start. But in the end we will need to end the reign of Satan.
:-)

Carl, if you have not seen it then
watch Michael Tsarions lecture on mankinds future. You can download and watch his 3 hrs lecture here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4878490822

I think you will like it.
It's just a ride.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

I did check out that link, possibly another time you posted it. Yeah, he does a decent job of laying it out.
Good Citizen Carl
andy shaker

Post by andy shaker »

Unidian wrote:A good start might be to get rid of the thought of "saving the world" and simply work on the problems in front of us, whatever they may be.
True, as none of us are perfect, however, it may be that we get to wrapped up on our "own problems" and the rest of the place is left burning down around us. Maybe a balance of both?

Perhaps, it is that i have no problems in front of myself other than the world's.
Last edited by andy shaker on Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
andy shaker

Post by andy shaker »

Tomas wrote:

maybe i should just sit on my mat and keep trying to create ?
Last edited by andy shaker on Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Unidian wrote:A good start might be to get rid of the thought of "saving the world" and simply work on the problems in front of us, whatever they may be.

The best way to start is to dumb it down a little bit, realize that everything is interdependent, but then somethings are more important and require more of society's productive juices, to coin a phrase, or maybe somebody already said that one. Work on the big things first, and then the little things will fall right into place behind them.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

andy shaker wrote:
Tomas wrote:

In fact, i did get some of his stuff from C-springs last i was there. No one has indicated they work in electrical theory, so i await a mind to help me apply them to some of my own ideas. That is, while i sort through the clutter. Or maybe i should just sit on my mat and keep trying to create peaks?
I've a brother who lives there (COS) but, Bud, is in a different field. He is into advertising these "mirror" signs - that one second appear as a mirror, then wa-la! are a 30-second beer commercial (whatever) they obviously run off LED and solar power, mini wind generators and so on.

They are already in hotels, bars, restaurants, malls. THE DOD has a contract with them. They'd like to keep the mfg lines in USA, but think it will end up being mass-produced in China :-(

Saw first-hand how they "work" but it was out of my "brain" league - I just didn't get it.

I still marvel on how a signal from a tv tower can transcend to this old tv with rabbit ears in my tinkering-around room :-)

My "expertise(s)" lie in other venues.

I was 11-12 years of age... The whole UFO propulsion-thing interests me, (many people) saw something in Minot, ND, circa 1964 that still intrigues me to no end. I thought it was a dream as when I thought about it - it was so unreal. A giant, see-through shade of amber-red circus tent over Main Street about a 1/4 block large. I had mentioned this some years back to the (then) next-door-neighbor, who was the Postmaster, and he thinks about it when he looks out his living room picture window... about 15 of us saw it. Sid, he's dead now, but he worked Minot air force base in the control tower directing fighter jets, B-52 bombers, helicopters and other aircraft, plus 150 Minutemen missile field. He'd talk about having to scramble the fighters to these missile outposts because the security police would talk about being "chased" (shadowed) by these craft as the troops would go on about their assigned tasks-at-hand. A sensitive position and we only talked of it (the incident) a couple times as this was before the Internet was widely available with the plethora of information still held back unlike nowadays.

Going on about this gets to be a lot of "stammering and stuttering" words cannot express what 'that' was. It was the day before the Goldwater-Johnson election of November, 1964.

For now tho, LED is the big thing. What gov't agencies have hidden away will hopefully, be revealed someday. Maybe in my lifetime (and beyond).

Thanx for the reply. If I have any other comments (links) I'll post them here.

ps- Pardon the rambling nature of posting style, American-English is not my first tongue (native language).

Tomas (the tank)
Prince of Jerusalem
16 Degree
Scottish Rite Free Mason

Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

andy shaker wrote:
True, as none of us are perfect, however, it may be that we get to wrapped up on our "own problems" and the rest of the place is left burning down around us. Maybe a balance of both?

Perhaps, it is that i have no problems in front of myself other than the world's.
That's the general idea. In one of The Reasoning Show segments, Kevin mentioned that it would be better to give children in a country other than your own who are worse off than yours something that they need rather than give your biological children a Nintendo. My proposal is that you would be better to work with those people in need that you can see rather than trust that sending your money to someone you never see will actually use it to help those who you intended for it to go to.

There are plenty in need everywhere. Yes, perhaps those in need where you can not see are in worse need than those you can see, but if you truly help those you can see, you know your efforts are not wasted, and those people will help those around them and their efforts will not be wasted. By helping those where you can see the end product of your help, you can learn for yourself if you are helping in the best way - and perhaps learn to help more efficiently. It will spread out like ripples in a pond.
andy shaker

Post by andy shaker »

snow bunny wrote:

The best way to start is to dumb it down a little bit, realize that everything is interdependent, but then somethings are more important and require more of society's productive juices, to coin a phrase, or maybe somebody already said that one. Work on the big things first, and then the little things will fall right into place behind them.
I agree. Pondering how to access humanitarianism for all...

Have you ever seen rain, coming down on a sunny day? I ramble on.
Last edited by andy shaker on Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andy shaker

Post by andy shaker »

Elizabeth Isabelle wrote:
andy shaker wrote:

That's the general idea. In one of The Reasoning Show segments, Kevin mentioned that it would be better to give children in a country other than your own who are worse off than yours something that they need rather than give your biological children a Nintendo. My proposal is that you would be better to work with those people in need that you can see rather than trust that sending your money to someone you never see will actually use it to help those who you intended for it to go to.

There are plenty in need everywhere. Yes, perhaps those in need where you can not see are in worse need than those you can see, but if you truly help those you can see, you know your efforts are not wasted, and those people will help those around them and their efforts will not be wasted. By helping those where you can see the end product of your help, you can learn for yourself if you are helping in the best way - and perhaps learn to help more efficiently. It will spread out like ripples in a pond.
duly noted, although i think it is incumbent upon us to think in big terms and small terms.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

andy shaker wrote:
snow bunny wrote:

I agree. Pondering how to access Tesla's humanitarianism involving free energy for all, I imagine the Ionosphere as a horn of plenty, and the closest vehicle to it is an aircraft.

Might we one day mine the Ionosphere with aircraft merely by transitioning the adjacent altitudes laden with cells with large capacities of storage? and in the same event, power the aircraft?

my design might power propellers to altitude with the power cells, and then at altitude, fire up steam (h20) based jets, like a pressure cooker, for stratospheric propulsion.

Have you ever seen St. Elmo's fire? I ramble on.

Perhaps it is to construct the airframes from wires, wires which are wrapped, and as they run through the charged atmosphere, like a wire through a magnetic field, the wires create the electricity.

anyone heard of the likes of this? other similar ramblings of a mad man...:)
Are you lacking sleep? you'll probably get it better next time if you make sure you're bright and fresh, like the morning after a long hike, and then a ten hour sleep. You are always very precise with your words and meaning when your mind is fresh as a child's.
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

andy shaker wrote: anyone heard of the likes of this? other similar ramblings of a mad man...:)
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=free+energy
It's just a ride.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

thanks, man, that one is cool.
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

John Bedini SG - 5000rpm draws 1amp, 10,000rpm draws 200ma
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9926878486

This is not a hoax invention... it's real and has been for many decades. Just as your idea of passing coil through earth magnetic field to generate electic power, has been already done by NASA...
You can find blueprints and detailed info on how this thing works all free.
Kids can build it for school projets, it is just that simple.

The information blackout by Ministry of Truth keeps you ignorant and deluded and in constant fret of looming "energy crises"...
which is just another lie to keep people scared and in dependant state of consumerism ie: perpetual need to buy stuff. Problem -> Reaction -> Solution.
In reality there is no real crises or terror but the one they them selves create.

It's nice of you to take interest in saving the world. Start with educating yourself and then others of the true reality we inhabit. ;-)

Edit:

Explanation on permanet magnet does "work" and how Tesla generator uses them to create energy. Nice vid. I wonder what happened to that company.. "We don't want a NEW WORLD, We Want a BETTER WORLD." :-|

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3845772323

Edit2: Too bad… better world technologies company is trying to outfox the foxes...While keeping the tech proprietary secret they are using tactics like selling back the electricity to the energy company while not using any of theirs will not slide for long (Baker will not buy bread from another baker, while no one is buying his.. just common sense.).. Looks like the company will last just long enough to go bankrupt in style. It's probably a daring scam to get rich. Too bad, because technology is for real. :(
Last edited by hsandman on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's just a ride.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Philosophaster wrote:
andy shaker wrote:What shall we start with?
Do away with greed.
How about death and taxes? Could we make them go away, too?