Philosophaster

Re: Are Whites inferior To Jews?

Post by Philosophaster »

Nobody?
Unicorns up in your butt!
Cory Duchesne

Post by Cory Duchesne »

Philosophaster wrote:I was thinking about something in regard to this topic today. It seems like Jews are overrepresented in classical music performance, but not in composition of classical or any other kind of music (as far as I know). They also seem slightly overrepresented in fiction and other "creative" literature, I think, but not nearly to the degree that they are in math or sciences. I wonder why that might be, especially given that they are high above the norm in verbal IQ.
What you're saying here suggests that their left brain is more dominant than their right.
vicdan

Post by vicdan »

What's there to say? I have no idea how this relates to the peculiar over-representation of jews among classical musicians. IMO you are wrong about the composers though (plenty of jewish composers, it's just a matter of timeframe, in the 'classic' musical era jews weren't allowed into polite society much).

Both Strauss and Mendelssohn were quarter-jewish (but raised non-jewish, which allowed them entry into polite society). Offenbach was a jew, so were Mahler and Gershwin.

Jews might not be as over-represented among classical composers as they are among elite scientists, but I am not sure your conclusion was warranted.
Forethought Venus Wednesday
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

It may just be that my knowledge of who is Jewish among composers is too limited (I didn't know that Strauss was).

As far as literature goes, I think it may be that success in literature is not correlated with high intelligence quite as strongly as is success in the sciences (although there is certainly still a correlation).

For some reason as I looked at this thread today I was reminded of the phrase "Jewish physics," and Wikipedia has this:
Deutsche Physik has been compared to some contemporary postermodern positions, particularly the idea that science is somehow influenced by a scientist's gender, ethnicity or cultural background. For example, Noam Chomsky has said of postmodern attempts to criticise science:

"In fact, the entire idea of "white male science" reminds me, I'm afraid, of "Jewish physics". Perhaps it is another inadequacy of mine, but when I read a scientific paper, I can't tell whether the author is white or is male. The same is true of discussion of work in class, the office, or somewhere else. I rather doubt that the non-white, non-male students, friends, and colleagues with whom I work would be much impressed with the doctrine that their thinking and understanding differ from "white male science" because of their "culture or gender and race." I suspect that "surprise" would not be quite the proper word for their reaction."
Unicorns up in your butt!
xerox

Post by xerox »

Last edited by xerox on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZenMuadDib

Post by ZenMuadDib »

Unidian wrote:
A higher percentage of Jews seem to have the social skills and intellectual talents necessary to succeed financially, and there have been a few Jewish spiritual geniuses such as Jesus and Weininger.
Jesus and Weininger in the same sentence? You gotta be kidding me. Jesus didn't off himself at 23, you know. And he didn't believe men could impregnate women by mere proximity.

But yeah, in terms of IQ, the Jews rule (Ashkenazi Jews in particular). And their culture also tends to place heavy emphasis on financial achievement, so they also do quite well there as a rule. I can tell you from firsthand experience that it is very rare to find either a Jew or an Asian in a homeless shelter.

Naturally, since I have rather different values, I'm not a huge fan of Jewish culture. But their achievements in science and the arts cannot be denied.
Jesus did off himself eventually though.
ZenMuadDib

Post by ZenMuadDib »

xerox wrote:What is it with these projected inferiority complexes?

It would be much easier, less tiresome and simply more realistic to confront one's own non-sense and own it, instead of these veiled invitations for others to defend one's delusions.

Is a gust of wind inferior to fart in a bath?

The question is meaningless. The contemplations redundant.

Such questions are a fine distraction from whatever one desires to be distracted from.
Thank you very much for pointing this out. I would like to add, though, that moving beyond this inferiority vs. superiority discourse may lead some people to a better understanding of themselves.
Tomas

Israeli Chief Rabbi: Ethnically cleanse the Gazans

Post by Tomas »

Ashkenazi Israeli Chief Rabbi: Ethnically cleanse the Gazans

Check out the blue eyes. Real biblical huh?

http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2008/ ... eanse.html

Tomas

Scapegoat: The Jews, Israel, and Women's Liberation

Post by Tomas »

Scapegoat: The Jews, Israel, and Women's Liberation

An Israeli activist - Ofra Freidman - "Almost every day we hear of men who beat their wives to death and don't get arrested for it, or are immediately released from the courts"

http://books.google.com/books?id=Pew3_D ... 5VOuM6iSsw

Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Tomas, you're sort of a wacko Reference Librarian for the forum, aren't you.
Good Citizen Carl
Tomas

Unveiled: the Israeli women in 'burkas' (photo)

Post by Tomas »

The Israeli women in 'burkas'

A new ultra-modest fashion among some strictly Orthodox Israelis, in which women wear several layers of skirts, robes, scarves and veils and avoid talking to men other than their husbands, is creating a storm of controversy among the country's religious communities.
Professor Tamar Elor, a scholor of Charedi society at Jerusalem's Hebrew University, told the JC that there was a strong element of feminine defiance in the phenomenon. (see photo)

http://www.thejc.com/home.aspx?ParentId ... &ATypeId=1

Tomas

The Jewish Thought Police

Post by Tomas »

The Jewish Thought Police - by Brother Nathanael Kapner

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=138

Jews are enemies of free speech. This was asserted 2000 years ago by St Paul when he wrote: "The Jews forbid us to preach to the Gentiles that they might be saved" (I Thessalonians 2)

Here are 3 Jewish Thought-Police

1) Michael Chertoff: Secretary of US Homeland Security

2) Brian Marcus: Director of the Anti-Defamation League's (ADL) Internet Monitoring Department.

3) Christopher Wolf: Chairman of the Anti-Defamation Leagues's (ADL) Internet Task Force.

(see images at web site)

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=138

MySuicide.X.MyBride

Post by MySuicide.X.MyBride »

What is the significance of these linked articles?
Tomas

Valentines Day Massacre: Ziostyle

Post by Tomas »

Valentines Day Massacre: Ziostyle

Life in the West Bank and Gaza is unreal... much like living the script of an old gangster movie or on the set of the old TV show, The Twilight Zone.

Unfortunately, it IS real to millions of Palestinians living under the gangster type occupation of the zionists. In this case it is not the infamous 'Cosa Nostra' of yesteryear, but the 'Kosher Nostra' of today....

http://thisiszionism.blogspot.com/2008/ ... style.html

Don't run to your death
Tomas

dele

Post by Tomas »

dele
Last edited by Tomas on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't run to your death
Remo

Post by Remo »

1st. I know this will stir up a dust ball, There is no historical proof that Jesus ever lived, the earliest mention of Jesus was close to 100 years after he died...
http://everything2.com/e2node/The%2520Hero%2520Pattern <very interesting
http://rationalrevolution.net/articles/ ... istory.htm
http://www.vexen.co.uk/religion/Christi ... jesus.html
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen048.html

As for Jews, i think one has to look not at a genetic superiority but at cultural indoctrination, they teach the skills of manipulation to their children as they grow up, specifically to use against gentiles, in a similar manner to that of Muslims and their dealings with kaffar. Except in the case of the Jews they go after our money while the Muslims want to convert or kill us all and go after our money.

But this type of upbringing is also present in our culture too, aristocrats, nobility, multigenerational families of old money, all teach these skills to their offspring so they can further dominate in the future.

Normal people us the 99% of the population does not get taught these shortcuts and life tricks, were essentially left to figure it out on our own, as the rich have no intention of sharing their wealth nor the knowledge they use to keep it.

The Jewish culture however does teach these tricks to their masses, which makes normal people ask questions such as this one, because to people like us only 1% of our population exibits this form of training. So we try to find explanation for their gobal success.

Anyone who's gone to school with a rich brat knows what I'm talking about. They have a way of acting that makes one feel inferior, this isn't just due to the confidence of the rich, it has to do with daddy sitting him on his lap at a young age, telling this kid how much better he is because of his family and money, and how he has to dominate everyone to continue being on top, alot of it is also monkey see monkey do, but it boils down to the same thing.

just my opinion
We never learn...
Tomas

White Supremacists Support Obama

Post by Tomas »

Tomas wrote:.

Why 3 out of 4 White Supremacists Support Barack Obama

How do racists, anti-Semites and all-purpose hate-mongers view the possibility of America's first black president? Not necessarily the way you think they would.

-Click URL for complete article-

http://www.phillyimc.org/en/node/76890

Don't run to your death
Remo

Re: White Supremacists Support Obama

Post by Remo »

Tomas wrote:
Tomas wrote:.

Why 3 out of 4 White Supremacists Support Barack Obama

How do racists, anti-Semites and all-purpose hate-mongers view the possibility of America's first black president? Not necessarily the way you think they would.

-Click URL for complete article-

http://www.phillyimc.org/en/node/76890

lol i get your point tomas, this is an indirect way of calling this thread or my post racist(the thread's premise is racist but my reply is not intended to be, but i do state observations from my point of view, this subject is a hot potato, any way you look at it), if that's the case you miss my point.

To simplify , if a farmer's son goes to the big city to "make it", he will have to learn much more to become, lets say a politician, than the son of a politician. Apply this concept to an "extended family" such as the mafia an it becomes self evident. That some cultures through religion or cultural influence also manifest this behavior is a further extension.

Given how every step of human knowledge has been tightly guarded, from writing, to medicine, to education. It shouldn't be surprising that the elite and other groups, pass on knowledge and attitudes to maintain or increase their status quo only to those within their circle.
We never learn...
MySuicide.X.MyBride

Post by MySuicide.X.MyBride »

Remo wrote:As for Jews, i think one has to look not at a genetic superiority but at cultural indoctrination, they teach the skills of manipulation to their children as they grow up, specifically to use against gentiles, in a similar manner to that of Muslims and their dealings with kaffar. Except in the case of the Jews they go after our money while the Muslims want to convert or kill us all and go after our money.

But this type of upbringing is also present in our culture too, aristocrats, nobility, multigenerational families of old money, all teach these skills to their offspring so they can further dominate in the future.

Normal people us the 99% of the population does not get taught these shortcuts and life tricks, were essentially left to figure it out on our own, as the rich have no intention of sharing their wealth nor the knowledge they use to keep it.

The Jewish culture however does teach these tricks to their masses, which makes normal people ask questions such as this one, because to people like us only 1% of our population exibits this form of training. So we try to find explanation for their gobal success.

Anyone who's gone to school with a rich brat knows what I'm talking about. They have a way of acting that makes one feel inferior, this isn't just due to the confidence of the rich, it has to do with daddy sitting him on his lap at a young age, telling this kid how much better he is because of his family and money, and how he has to dominate everyone to continue being on top, alot of it is also monkey see monkey do, but it boils down to the same thing.

just my opinion
Someone's bitter for not having money... And what you said about Jews is straight up inaccurate. I don't think your trying to be bigoted however, it's just ignorance.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Remo: even if what you say is true, it doesn't sound like a conspiracy to me. Parents teach their children what life skills they can. If rich parents have "no intention" of teaching others their particular life lessons, it's perfectly reasonable. Why should the rich be required to raise your children? That's what underpaid public school teachers and television are for.
A mindful man needs few words.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Trevor wrote:That's what underpaid public school teachers and television are for.
Not to mention illegal immigrants paid off the books.
Remo

Post by Remo »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:Remo: even if what you say is true, it doesn't sound like a conspiracy to me. Parents teach their children what life skills they can. If rich parents have "no intention" of teaching others their particular life lessons, it's perfectly reasonable. Why should the rich be required to raise your children? That's what underpaid public school teachers and television are for.
i don't believe i said conspiracy, more an observation, which you seem to agree with by saying this
If rich parents have "no intention" of teaching others their particular life lessons, it's perfectly reasonable.
it's also one of the reasons why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, by the same token its why the powerful get more powerful. its all part of the same pattern, information is power. In the context i speak of this information is used by "us" against "them" us being any group (family unit, extended family,clan, nationality, religion, culture) of people against anyother group of people.

@MySuicide.X.MyBride
I'm not bitter nor poor, at 22 I saved up 15 k to buy a jeep and at the last moment decided to use it as a cash down on an apartment building instead, I have 4 now, and don't even need to work :P
We never learn...
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

Remo, you damn Jew you! Four apartment buildings?! You could easily give 3 away and have enough with just one, and of course when Obama gets ele----Oh, right, I'm not supposed to mention that.

Moving right along...

"It's also one of the reasons why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, by the same token its why the powerful get more powerful. its all part of the same pattern, information is power."

For good or for evil, all the information one would ever need about attaining wealth is all out there, and is available for just a few lousy dollars. It is, mostly, the most Philistine literature ever invented, it drips with Philistine 'values', and is in some part one of the causes for a very real debasement in American (and perhaps worldwide) culture, but it is there and anyone can access those ideas. The series 'Rich Dad/Poor Dad' seems to lay it out more completely than I'd ever seen it before, but there it is for anyone to read study and apply, if they so choose.

[I don't mean to say that wealth-getting is in se Philistine, but that it becomes Philistine when it is divorced from other, social values. Since the 80s a kind of genre of business literature has arisen that goes to extremes in presenting economic values, but having divorced itself from civil and civic values, not to mention spiritual and religious values, the cornerstone of all values, IMO].

In order to understand why---speaking of averages---Jews have more material wealth and more cultural and intellectual wealth, you'd only have to consider a few things. It is really very simple. Historically, Jews have been a merchant people, a trading people, and an international people. Often, their position was not altogether secure, so it was often necessary to have money, to have a means of escape even. The history of the Jews is one, long series of tragedies, which led Heinrich Heine to famously say, 'Judaism is not a religion, it's a misfortune'. (He converted, BTW, or rather 'convoyted' if you wanted to pronounce it correctly).

The other factor is that Jews are, because of certain internal regulations, an urban people, always a people of the cities. The reason for that is because in traditional Judaism---practicing religious---you had to be able to come up with a 'minyan', a group of 10 adult males, in order to be able to conduct religious rites.

Because of the literary emphasis of Judaism---the supreme value in reading and interpreting the Bible and all the adjunct writing---Jews have always been a literary people, and have always valued education. The education that an observant Jew receives is quite rigorous and requires enormous discipline, and it is relatively easy to transfer that discipline to secular focus, say like becoming an MD, or becoming a scientist, or a writer, and what-have-you. For this reason, Jews have always served in the courts of the wealthy and powerful in their host country. This goes waaaaay back. Having access to the 'halls of power' has enabled some Jews to get very considerable influence and also to amass very considerable wealth, and BTW wealth was never frowned upon, as it is in Christian culture, and has always been seen as an asset. Wealthy Jews always contribute to religious and cultural life and have mostly been held in high esteem by the less favored. The characterization of Jews as 'greedy' and all that is, as I have seen, quite true. People don't like to talk about it because it can hinge into very real anti-Semitic ideas, but 'historically Jews have more often than not been quite well known for their avariciousness and love of money, and all that money can bring. You don't need to go any further than a basic History to clearly understand this. It is just a fact.

And this wealth-craving has also been a reason why Jews have been invited to live in certain countries, speaking historically. It was known that Jews were ambitious and this ambition was often good for the economy of the country and was useful to the Prince and his class.

But, I really take issue with you that Jews are secretive about their techniques, especially in the US of A---which has been, for Jews, nothing less than a Promised Land and a place that has enabled them to flourish unlike any other place, in any episode of history, ever. It is very peculiar that this 20th and 21st century, with the 'return' to Israel and all that portends, has also coincided with Jewish unprecedented success in the US. It is something that most Jews are deeply aware of, and most Jews are of course deeply thankful.

Jews have, I believe, contributed tremendously to ideas about getting and maintaining wealth, and to the notion of establishing a harmony between economic life and spiritual life. Again the literature is simply vast and anyone can access it.
Ni ange, ni bête
Remo

Post by Remo »

I agree with what you stated, just to clarify I'm not singling out the Jewish people as being the only one's being secretive, everyone is secretive to some degree, and while as you stated so many of these "tricks" are now common knowledge, this sharing of knowledge is only a recent phenomena of the modern age. And its still not over just look at all the fuss over intellectual property, copyright, piracy etc...

Using your example of merchant knowledge : This "merchant knowledge" passed on from father to son proved to be a huge advantage against those that did not posses this knowledge. Its not a Jewish conspiracy, its the human survival instinct, we tend to keep any advantage to ourselves or share it with those we are close to. That the Jewish people have had an extremely long culture dating back thousands of years, just makes it easier to single them out.

I don't know of any African-Americans asking if the KKK are superior to them, because they are/were oppressed by them and their southern ancestors. Time influences perception, the longer a group is around the more opinions are formed about that group from other groups. This is why xenophobia is always strongest first against race, then religion, then culture, then country, then the stranger, then the neighbor.Maybe because my examples were too vague/abstract concepts of knowledge instead of a more practical example like the one above, its seems less obvious than say keeping the secret of making steel with iron, from your rivals, but it equates to the same thing.

Life is a competition for everything, this is also why we group up. whether you want to participate or not. By choosing not to, your just leaving your place for those that choose to. Even the choice is relatively new, before it was compete or die, no welfare, unemployment insurance Nada. And those of weak character are always the first to cry foul or use excuses like inferiority or superiority.
A quote comes to mind that sums this up.
John Mason: Your "best"? Losers always whine about doing their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
Just in humour one could say Jews have fucked a lot of prom queens for a long time and some groups don't like it, some groups have also fucked them, but they're still in the race. (ouch excuse the pun):P
We never learn...
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

Remo wrote:

"Using your example of merchant knowledge : This "merchant knowledge" passed on from father to son proved to be a huge advantage against those that did not posses this knowledge. Its not a Jewish conspiracy, its the human survival instinct, we tend to keep any advantage to ourselves or share it with those we are close to. That the Jewish people have had an extremely long culture dating back thousands of years, just makes it easier to single them out."

We can only think of Jews versus the people of their host countries, and they have been either straight 'pagan', or Christian (Christianized) or Muslim. People tend to know Jews and Judaism relationally, and their assessments are relational.

In the relationship of Jews to their hosts in the Christian world, Christians have always been hobbled with certain ethics---I mean those of the virtue or necessity of poverty, an imitation of Christ's poverty---that the Jews never held as a virtue. Just read some of the first Proverbs. Godliness and virtue were always associated with wealth and earthly riches. The notion of 'heavenly riches' is not a Jewish idea. So, in this specific sense, the Christian masses have been sort of screwed by their own clergy, who have demonized wealth and wealth-getting.

I only suggest to you that Jews, when they have been allowed to integrate, and if not to integrate to flourish alongside their host populations, have not created closed communities, and have not horded knowledge, cultural riches, and have always been willing to trade. There have been a few instances when Jews have been allowed to flourish and their flowering only seemed to do good for the host population (thinking of Spain prior to 1492).

I would suggest to you that Judaism has always had a prosyletizing side and mission, and Jews are more or less 'commanded' to impart their doctrines and life-styles, which also includes economy, and it has been Gentile culture that has rejected this aspect of Jews and Judaism.
Ni ange, ni bête