Limits of human evil?

Post questions or suggestions here.
integral

Limits of human evil?

Post by integral »

I watched the #1 documentary on Googlevideo yesterday. It's called Endgame. If what it is saying is actually going to occur, then the human capacity for evil is so much greater that I had ever imagined.

What are your thoughts on this documentary?
Dan Rowden

Re: Limits of human evil?

Post by Dan Rowden »

Got a link?
integral

Post by integral »

Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Damn, 2 hours of Alex Jones. I may need to watch that with a six pack :)
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

I, started to watch it, but then I, nodded off...O_o

Gonna watch it again. :-) R.E.M predicted it in the song "It's the end of the world as we know it"

Grasping at straws? Maybe I am. lol. :-D...
"The other night I tripped a nice continental drift divide. Mountains sit in a line.

Leonard Bernstein. Leonid Breshnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs."
Squirrelier than Nostradamus with nuts?
On Christmas Day, 25 December 1989, Bernstein conducted the Beethoven: Symphony No. 9 in East Berlin's Schauspielhaus (Playhouse) as part of a celebration of the fall of the Berlin Wall. The concert was broadcast live in more than twenty countries to an estimated audience of 100 million people. For the occasion, Bernstein reworded Friedrich Schiller's text of the Ode to Joy, substituting the word Freiheit (freedom) for Freude (joy).[16] Bernstein, in the introduction to the program, said that they had "taken the liberty" of doing this because of a "most likely phony" story, apparently believed in some quarters, that Schiller wrote an "Ode to Freedom" that is now presumed lost. Bernstein's comment was, 'I'm sure that Beethoven would have given us his blessing."
(source)
I, am sure he would hath. Now change words such as "six" and "zero" = and you have a real problem.

Every day is the end of the world.... bah.

ps. Do you think this post will get me on that Something awful page?- That is what kind of ipod I am! Funky kind. I endorse this product/memorial service. Hello dumbass readers of somethingawfull.com *wave*.

I wuz ere.
It's just a ride.
TheRebel

Post by TheRebel »

There is no end to human evil simply because there is deffiniton of evil. It is all relative.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Well, yes, that's certainly true, but is there a limit to the depth of evil possible within a given definition of it?
Unidian

Post by Unidian »

Wazz hanneninnnn? Endgame is out on Google? I know where I will be for the next 2 hours.

I believe relatively little of what Alex Jones claims, but I find the way he claims it very entertaining.
I live in a tub.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Jones is a very clever presenter. But 2 hours of that stuff, um, dunno.....
Unidian

Post by Unidian »

I'm 20 minutes in, it's pretty good so far. All history-related stuff. I always learn interesting things from his perspective on history.
I live in a tub.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Username Teko already posted a link to End Game under International Elites.

I thought it was a pretty good documentary. Multiple black cars filled with old white men at the same place and time is always a little scary.
Unidian

Post by Unidian »

I found the Bilderberg part kind of old-hat. It gets better around 1:20, though. There is a very interesting presentation of eugenics and social Darwinism, including the (ongoing) history of these movements.
I live in a tub.