You guys suck

Post questions or suggestions here.
Trevor Salyzyn

You guys suck

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

When you look at it from that point of view, I couldn't agree more.

It beats cult. I was starting to get worried Victor was onto something there. Drop-outs, pseudointellectuals, and wannabees I can deal with.
Ryan Rudolph

Re: You guys suck

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Who constructed that website? it takes many of the posts out of context...lol
Last edited by Ryan Rudolph on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
jew

Post by jew »

You guys really do. Like really really. Just cause your prepubescent ass thinks you are so smart, does not mean you are.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Ryan: it means this forum is about to get over-run. Somethingawful is the premier supplier of tasteless humour for people in the under-30 demographic.

There'll be clowns. Lots of clowns. No cake, though. The cake is a lie.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

One of the problems of a public forum, onlookers taking things out of context, and their generally poor comprehension. This is magnified by the high percentage of idiot posters here. We DO look terrible most of the time.

There still are kernels of truth being disseminated here, but they are usually buried in chaff.
Good Citizen Carl
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Trevor,

Kelly Jones strikes again with her busy work!

Drawing too much attention to GF from mainstream audiences could result in a lot of negative attention, which could actually slow down the objectives of the philosophers here. For example: imagine, If this place was suddenly overrun with feminists, professors, police officers, indignant celebrities, black activists, poets, musicians, human rights activists, and so on, things could get pretty hairy for awhile…
Last edited by Ryan Rudolph on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cory Duchesne

Post by Cory Duchesne »

Ryan Rudolph wrote:Trevor,

Kelly Jones strikes again with her busy work!
I could be wrong, but I don't really see the connection to Kelly Jones. Somebody from SA found this board and decided to make fun of it by focusing on people's posts that they found easy to mock.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Carl: Those quotes were bad in context, and out of context. "I didn't mean to say that: I meant to say something stupider!"

Just be happy you didn't get caught saying something racist.
Cory Duchesne

Post by Cory Duchesne »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:Carl, Just be happy you didn't get caught saying something racist.
In other words: "Ryan, go cry in your pillow".
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

LOL.
Unicorns up in your butt!
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Poop in a can, poop in a van.
This is a flip-off to everyone here, you know that, don't you.

So is "LOL" all the time.

It's like saying "I don't care, and, nothing matters."
Good Citizen Carl
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

There's always the "ignore" button.
Unicorns up in your butt!
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Ah, another "I don't care."

Seems to be an epidemic hereabouts, lately.
Good Citizen Carl
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Carl,
This is a flip-off to everyone here, you know that, don't you.
It was a neat stereotype. Well played.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Cory,
In other words: "Ryan, go cry in your pillow".
I definitely got it the worst, those comments were taken completely out of context. Of course, it’s going to sound racist if it isn’t examined through the context of enlightenment, in the same way that criticizing the short comings of women sounds like misogyny.

However, I still stand by all my statements – I’m going down with the ship damn it. And If I end up being lynched by an angry group of black guys, I’ll humbly accept my fate with these last confused words, "My black brethren, why have you forsaken me?!!
Last edited by Ryan Rudolph on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Trevor, I hope you learned your lesson about meddling around on other forums and drawing unwanted attention to this one.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Yeah, fuck. I talk too much. If only I listened to Thales' wonderful advice: everything's made out of water.
Imadrongo

Post by Imadrongo »

I have no self respect.
Shardrol

Post by Shardrol »

Ryan Rudolph wrote:Kelly Jones strikes again with her busy work!
Interesting that you assumed it was her. Why is that? She was being ridiculed along with the rest of you.
Perhaps, all the women who have been exposed to GF should be put on house arrest and have their freedom of speech rights taken away for the well being of the forum…LOL.
LOL indeed. This is as amusing as Rhett's comment that he's swearing off teaching women anymore after getting pissed off at Kelly. It's interesting the way some of you non-misogynists jump straight from having a problem with one female to making some general statement about 'women'.
I definitely got it the worst, those comments were taken completely out of context. Of course, it’s going to sound racist if it isn’t examined through the context of enlightenment, in the same way that criticizing the short comings of women sounds like misogyny.
Can you explain how to examine your statements above 'in the context of enlightenment'? Thanks.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Sharol,
Interesting that you assumed it was her. Why is that?
Yeah that was my mistake.
Can you explain how to examine your statements above 'in the context of enlightenment'? Thanks.
Please refer to masculine/feminine psychology talked about on this forum for many years.
It's interesting the way some of you non-misogynists jump straight from having a problem with one female to making some general statement about 'women'.
It just comes from the continual experience of seeing how incorrigible women are when it comes to enlightenment. However, that is not to say women are stupid, they have many virtues, but they are handicapped when it comes to comprehending reality in the deepest sense.
Shardrol

Post by Shardrol »

Do you say this as one who does comprehend reality in the deepest sense?
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Sharol wrote:
Do you say this as one who does comprehend reality in the deepest sense?
To a certain degree, but it is very relative, as each individual has unique imperfections. As Kevin stated there is a spectrum of enlighened consciousness, and I'm certain that I fall on that spectrum somewhere, but that doesn't mean that I'm totally free from the occasional display of bafoonery. And it doesnt mean that I'm incapable of regressing back into worldly behaviors/thought patterns, as there are no guarantees that once one touches the mind of god, that he can retain it for his entire life. It all depends on ones genetic constitution, meaning the more imperfections, the harder it is to keep it all together. For instance: with myself, at times, I have abnormal high rates of testersterone, which actually controls ones cognitive activity, and it is very powerful and convincing.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Accusing Kelly of being the creator of those pages was kinda foolish and poorly considered. Maybe no-one noticed the email address at the start and end of those pages:

acetone@somethingawful.com
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Lol! I'm not bothered about my post anyway, I'm pretty sure that it's accurate, and my theories are already starting to appear in science magazines.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

They are? Name one.