Cui Bono?

Post questions or suggestions here.
daybrown

Cui Bono?

Post by daybrown »

Rather than trying to debunk the Halocaust, if what you want to do is disempower Jewish control over American media, the thing to do is unravel 911. The obvious place to start is with Silverstein, in which case it'd be a good idea to at least put him under 24/7 surveillance to prevent him from being fostered; as in Vince. He made a ton of money on the deal.

And either Mossad took part in, or was uncharacteristically inept; they knew what was coming down. Its also obvious that Jewish control of American media prevents any official investigation. Moreover, while the witnesses that could be called on to debunk the Halocaust, if any could be found, are rapidly dying off, the number who are willing to go on record challenging the official 911 report is rising, and we can expect that trend to continue for many years yet.

That has to do with group think. If you look up the work by Janis, you can see the remarkable degree of psychological denial people will have when led to believe their their peers have a position. But as people in the system retire, they no longer have career advancement at risk, and at the same time, have more time to think about what they knew was going on. Take for instance this, which came in my email:
[quote]
"Most recently, on Sept. 4, Joel S. Hirschhorn, Ph.D., who served for 12 years as a
Senior Staff Member of the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment and later
as Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources for the National Governors
Association, called for a new investigation of 9/11. Hirschhorn stated, "First, let
the technical truth emerge. Then, if necessary, cope with the inevitable political,
conspiracy and other questions." For an excellent article on this, click here.

On Aug. 27, Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., member of the National Academy of Sciences and
world renowned scientist, characterized the official account of 9/11 as "a fraud"
and called for a new investigation. "I suggest that those of us aware and concerned
demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud
and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken." For more on this,
click here.

An Aug. 21 article reported that James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of NIST's Fire
Science Division, called for an independent review of the World Trade Center Twin
Tower collapse investigation. NIST is the National Institute of Standards and
Technology which was tasked with explaining the destruction of the towers on 9/11.
"I wish that there would be a peer review of this," he said, referring to the NIST
investigation. "I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived.
I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they've done; both
structurally and from a fire point of view. ... I think the official conclusion that
NIST arrived at is questionable." For an eye-opening article on this, click here.

On July 16, J. Marx Ayres, former member of the National Institute of Sciences
Building Safety Council called for a new investigation of 9/11, mentioning the work
of Steven Jones, a former Brigham Young University physics professor. "Steven Jones
call[ed] for a serious investigation of the hypothesis that the WTC 7 and the Twin
Towers were brought down, not just by impact damage and fire, but through the use of
pre-positioned 'cutter-charges.' [This] must be the rallying cry for all building
design experts to speak out." For more on this, click here.

Additionally, this week, Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' pilot,
questioned the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. "When
one starts using his own mind, and not what one was told, there is very little to
believe in the official story." Please click here for more.

Why has the mainstream media covered none of these stories? Please help disseminate
this critically important information and call for an impartial citizens'
investigation of 9/11."[end quote]

I frankly dont know who these people are, but I can see why the Jewish controlled media would not like to see its friend, Pres Bush, to have to deal with it. I have made similar posts to Jewish forums warning them that if 911 unravels to expose a part by Mossad, they will be in deep shit, and that maybe they should look into all this. They didnt seem to care for my comments.

http://patriotsquestion911.com has a list of biographies of those known to have come out of the Jewish closet. If all those people are tinfoil hats, then it explains a lot about the decline of the nation when so many in so many responsible positions are mental cases.

And clearly: the USA has not suffered from any WMD from Saddam; but Israel had the scuds. There is a new pipeline thru Turkey to the Mediterranean coast with a report of survey work for a submarine pipeline from there to Israel. A partition of Turkey, into a European, Turk, and Kurdish section would please the EU, which would love to have "Constantinople" back into the fold, but keep out the Moslem hicks in Ankara. And both the EU and Israel would love to be paying "Kurdistan" for oil rather than other Moslem fanatics.

And while Bush was certainly willing, he needed an excuse for the war which 911 provided. Then too, does anyone here remember Hassenfus and the CIA (If that's before your time: http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html )? Then you may recall that led to the discovery of the cocaine flights from Central America by CIA C-130s that dropped the load at Mena AR, then hopped over to Jacksonville AR (the National C-130 support airbase).

So, after the Raygun's Contra thing wound up, that sweet cash cow for the CIA dried up. But now, along come the Taliban, who are hopelessly mismanaging the opium crop in Afghanistan. Hmm. So now, after the Afghan war, the opium crop is at all time levels, the volume so high the last time I looked a month ago, it was down to 137$ a *kilo*gram in Kandahar, but 90$/gram in NYC. You do the math. A C-130 payload is 4500kg. And I do mean *pay*load.

Cui Bono? So, lessee. The CIA goons are happy. Mossad is happy. The Christian Fundies are happy. Jewish media got tons of really juicy video of shit blowing up from the 911 site and two wars, so they are happy. Oil company investors are happy. Halliburton investors and management are happy. Lotsa lesser known defense contractors are even happier, the military elites of both Iran and the USA are ecstatic, with much more promising careers. Oh ya. the Jihadim think they'll all be fucking 12 year old virgins soon. cant get much happier than that.

How are you doin?
Goddess made sex for company.
1ntel

Re: Cui Bono?

Post by 1ntel »

You're another George Noory listener, aren't you?
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

I'd rather an in-depth look into preventing another Rwanda than another look into the relatively trivial deaths of a few thousand American office-workers.

There's something called perspective, which Americans seem to be lacking.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

I do try to access a wide variety of sources even tho I think some are asinine just so I know more about what fools are being told. But I dunno who George Noory is. Course, I am out in the boonies beyond the range of talk radio. I'm halfway between Springfield MO and Little Rock, so somtimes the radio brings in the Christian Fundy station in MO, other times its PBS in Little Rock, sometimes they walk on each other, sometimes neither comes in. Lotsa ambiguous data.

Agreed that a few thousand office workers, many of whom were exploiters is relatively minor. But the success of the fraud perpetrated by corporate media explains a lot about why disasters like Rwanda and Darfur went on. and on. and on.... Whatever 'free press' the Founding Farmers had in mind has been smothered in bs by the corporate press.

That the questions about 911 go on, in far greater volume than the JFK assassination, is a clue to the power of the Internet, but I dunno if that matters given how irrational so many voters are. There are indications that the foreign press is picking up on the doubts, Castro may be a whacko, but he knows we have all been lied to. I have argued that the main reason JFK was taken out was that he planned to take down the CIA because it nearly led to WWIII after the Bay of Pigs fiasco. So, it is somewhat related that Castro is still here, and if relations with Cuba are ever normalized, some of the facts about the JFK hit will come out.

That it has all gone on so long is a testament to the "American Malaise" Carter spoke of. Along with the drug addiction, failing schools, and general decline in health, the electorate is no longer rational enough to select rational leadership. So- the media is selling them on Hillary. Machiaelli and Gibbon would suggest that she will take pains to maintain all the outward forms of the republic, but will gut its institutions, and if need be, replace the SCOTUS with impeachments.

It may very well take draconian tyrannic power to keep the system going when so many in it are so fucking nuts. Americans have been using 5 times their fair share of the global resources, and reductions to some kind of sustainable level cannot be had with a democratic consensus. You need the iron fist.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

But the success of the fraud perpetrated by corporate media explains a lot about why disasters like Rwanda and Darfur went on.
Well, yes, I suppose so.... Expose one part of the snake, and you discover that its body reaches everywhere.
Americans have been using 5 times their fair share of the global resources, and reductions to some kind of sustainable level cannot be had with a democratic consensus. You need the iron fist.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote, "kill the head, and the body will die." That would resolve this crisis.

Figuring out which of the many institutions actually thinks is the difficult part. To use a black-box approach, you look at all the things that must be controlled by the head (military-industrial complex, schools, banks, media, church, etc.), and that would lead to one of two conclusions: either the identity of the agent of power, or the realization that the whole apparatus of state is on auto-pilot.

If it's on auto-pilot, then becoming the agent of power is not particularly difficult, so long as you don't want credit (see Lao Tzu). As such, it's difficult to imagine that the thing runs on its own: somebody will eventually get greedy for power and will take over, sans fame.

So it can be assumed that a) the thing is not running on auto-pilot, and more precisely, b) someone is doing the thinking and is not taking the credit.

The only class of people who I can imagine would have the brains to run the military-industrial complex, to affect school reform, to control banks, to manage the media, and to disseminate church information to willing idiots -- and all for no money or fame -- would be philosophers. But we already know this: name a famous philosopher, and you will find his fingers deep in all of these organs of state. Therefore, I think I picked the right profession, and could you please stop calling yourself a conspiracy? ;)
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

This's charming Trevor.< The only class of people who I can imagine would have the brains to run the military-industrial complex, to affect school reform, to control banks, to manage the media, and to disseminate church information to willing idiots -- and all for no money or fame -- would be philosophers. But we already know this: name a famous philosopher, and you will find his fingers deep in all of these organs of state. Therefore, I think I picked the right profession, and could you please stop calling yourself a conspiracy? ;)>
There is another class however. Grandmothers, who are more willing to make the 2nd generation sacrifice for the sake of the 3rd and 4th. They dont want harems, and dont think of founding a dynasty, which would not bear their name anyway.

Then too, Machiavelli:"The only time the Italians had any peace was when the French King threatened to invade. If the support for the military industrial complex collapses, the troops will come home, and Iraq wont, by any means, be the only place where they get back to hating each other without the Yankees there to unify them. Some the earliest images of men ever found are in the Sahara, 20,000 years ago- of men killing each other.

Primate field studies give us the term "alpha male", which bloodwork shows is a trait carried on the Y chromosome, and when you look at the hormone profiles, you can see some gene pools have twice as many 'alpha males', and likewise much higher rates of violence. DNA also suggests that intelligence is handed down more on the mitochondria. And when that is lacking, the son of an alpha male lacks the brains to actually succeed at dominating, and suffers, as Nietzsche put it, "the rancor of the impotent".

The only thing that ever worked with those boys is the iron fist. Altho now that we are getting a handle on the hormone profile, there may be some effective meds, like seratonin & dopamine. That at least seem to help with a tendancy for substance abuse.

Course the whole world, America included, have been abusing all kinds of substances: oil, soil, water, ethanol, timber... And the resulting dietary contamination and deficiency produces more mental pathology, which produces more substance abuse. Its gotten so that every time I smell some shit, I look for the fan.

It may be premature to say that its time to get outta dodge. But a drive in the country would do most some good, just to see what is going on in the real world for yourself rather than what these screens say. In like manner, I was glad to take a friend down to the VA hospital in Little Rock last week, and see them still hard at it, stacking shit at least 5 storys to fix them, with a nearby 20 story high rise to store them, and of course, a new funeral home across the street in case the fixing dont work. Nazi efficiency.

And where does the money for all this come from? The global security services of the US armed forces. I remember where Gibbon counted up all the men in the Roman legions, and calculated that there was one soldier for every 600 people in the empire. So, how many are in the US imperial forces? If it looses the peace it has been able to keep, the money will cease to exist, and substance abuse will stop to be replaced with questions like trying to find the ultimate addictive substance: food.

A drive in the country will show some of us where food comes from. If you ever do havta get outta dodge, you'd do lots better to already have established a good working relationship with food dealers. Also, a funny thing about working with food in the field is that the exercise clarifies the mind. You mite even get a chance to think your own thots.

Trevor, wasnt Lao Tzu one of those who thot the best life had to offer was being a gardener?
DHodges

Food and Dodge

Post by DHodges »

daybrown wrote:A drive in the country will show some of us where food comes from. If you ever do havta get outta dodge, you'd do lots better to already have established a good working relationship with food dealers.
I've been reading some crisis preparedness handbooks lately, and the main emphasis in them is on food and water supplies. It's something I haven't really given that much thought to before.

They also recommend, if you realize you are in fact living in Dodge, it might be best to get out now, so you can do it in an orderly fashion, instead of waiting for an emergency, when there will be a lot of traffic.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

daybrown,
Trevor, wasnt Lao Tzu one of those who thot the best life had to offer was being a gardener?
A-yup. Forget fame; forget wealth. These destroy. The sage makes sure that everyone has a full belly. He knows the best way to control people. The essence of Daoism.

There is another class however. Grandmothers, who are more willing to make the 2nd generation sacrifice for the sake of the 3rd and 4th. They dont want harems, and dont think of founding a dynasty, which would not bear their name anyway.
I guess it's no wonder women compete with me. They aren't impressed by philosophy: they get jealous that conscious thought works better than their methods. They sacrifice others; philosophers sacrifice themselves.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

The good news is that ongoing investment in obscure rural areas is creating economic opportunities. Diamond, twards the end of his latest "Collapse" outlines what he sees going on in his Bitterroot valley of Montana, and lists the criteria for quickest, least stressful recovery after an empire collapses. LeBlanc, in "Constant Battles" discusses this as well, noting how the dissolution varies from anarchy and chaos in some parts while others simply establish political and economic independance.

the collapse of the USSR being a recent case, in which we see the areas dependent on government contracts for an obsolete military industrial complex suffered famine, genocide, and civil war, while the lites in Riga and Tallin of the newly independent Baltic nations didnt even blink.

Diamond outlined some of the following criteria:
1- low population density.
2- homogeneous population; if there are minorities, demagogues arise to scapgoat; if not, communities pull together to seek solutions.
3- diverse local resource base- timber for firewood and construction, small farms that can shift quickly to meet market needs without needing the support agribusiness now receives.

These rural populations are less mobile, and employers have found staff turnover lower. The rural areas have a lower cost of living so that lower payrolls maintain profits and reduce the risk of outsourcing. Much of what I see going on now are 'hobby farms' that are marginally profitable, but provide the same kind of exercise the ancient sages recommend. The cash income now comes from retirement benefits or payrolls, but if there is economic crisis which cuts that off, the people will, as they did in the Baltic nations, switch their full attention to growing food, tiding them over with a little money til new opportunities open up.

One of my friends works on the tech support hotline for HP from Fayetteville AR. I-540, from Fayetteville up to the MO border has become a high tech strip city which is now seeing a net immigration by professionals from both coasts. They accept lower salaries, but then their jobs wont be outsourced to Bangalore. The net effect is that the southern Ozarks is seeing a net increase in *manufacturing* jobs.

Rural areas like this are win/win. Transnationals are putting up new plants where the land costs are lower, the payroll costs are lower, the taxes are lower, and the profits are higher. Arkansas does not *have* a building code, so there are no inspectors to be paid off to get work done. The small towns have small schools, which have lower rates of contagious pathogens and higher attendance. Graduation rates run near 90%, and so parents who care about schools that work move here, and employers who want competent people invest.

Cui Bono?
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

So, what is your advice? Move to one of these areas immediately?
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

daybrown wrote: How are you doin?
Don't ask...
It's just a ride.
DHodges

Post by DHodges »

daybrown wrote:Diamond, twards the end of his latest "Collapse" outlines what he sees going on in his Bitterroot valley of Montana,
I read "Collapse," and then went back and read his prior book, "Guns, Germs and Steel." "Collapse" is probably what got me started thinking about some of these issues - or at least taking them more seriously as being immediate, pressing issues.

LeBlanc, in "Constant Battles"
I haven't read that, but from the blurb on Amazon it looks interesting. The romantic image of the "noble savage" has come up on this forum many times - but not recently that I recall.

Rural areas like this are win/win.
Right now I'm in Philadelphia; I live in a suburb. I'm not in a place where I can do any real gardening - and I never really have, either, so I guess I have a lot to learn there.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

YMMV. The only thing I would do immediately is buy an extra gas can for the lawn mower and keep both of them full. If the proverbial shit hits the fan, simply being able to drive a couple hundred miles further while everyone else mobs the gas stations to get out of town will make a huge diff.

I am frankly somewhat encouraged by recent political/economic developments, but the risk of WMD in any given metro area would still make the extra gasoline a life saver. I frankly dont worry about WMD so much as the effect of mass panic on a population we here know are pretty neurotic.

As for where to go, both "Guns, Germs & Steel" and "Collapse" offer some insights on the ways different areas developed, or failed to that would be worth bearing in mind looking at where to move to. Lack of modern mosquito control kept whites out of many tropical regions, but if you have a sickle cell marker.... But Native Europeans have shorter digits with thicker beards to resist frostbite.

I did a winter on the Canadian/Minnesota border. Saw it go down to -45 deg F, stay there for a week, and woke up one morning at -63 deg F. Stuff like that can kill if you are not young and fit enuf to cut up all the firewood you'll need for the winter without chainsaw gas.

Then there's a new fungus that showed up on Victoria Island, they think from a passing freighter that had come from Australia. Like Anthrax, the spores cause deadly lung disease, Already killed lotsa dogs who go into the woods sniffing shit. And a few of their owners.

The point being that you awta research the risk/opportunity ratios in different areas depending on your age, physical condition and DNA endowment. Then you havta factor in your job skills, income, and how that fits in. And whether you have kids.

Back in the 80's, former gov Clinton started the "Our Kids First" free healthcare in Arkansas. One reason my daughter moved here was that they could never afford the eye surgery for her 2nd daughter in either FL or MO. The program has cut the cost to corporations for employee healthcare, which motivates more of them to invest here and create even more jobs.

But even if you dont have kids, you mite want to hire some help to get a home or business setup, and the fact that the small Ozark hill town schools still work means that you can find young employees who actually know how to get something useful done. There prolly similar factors in Northern NM, Eastern OR & WA, or NE California- but the recent fires out there show that hazard has to be evaluated. Upper Michigan, Northern MN & WI also have the same small towns with good schools, but you aint gonna do the winter there in a used schoolbus or have that much good weather to build a house.

One of the likely scenarios is neither continued economic boom nor total collapse, but a gradual decline in the general wealth of the middle class, like we've been having, but more so, with people more aware of it. Credit will be hard, or impossible to get. Heating and gas prices will double, triple, quadruple. Food prices will go close to 1/3 of disposable income.

So- if you can find a job in a small Ozark town- where you can bike to work, where you can heat the house with firewood, and where the backyard garden and long growing season will provide half of what you eat, you get to live a lot better on a lot lower cash income.

Watch the global warming weather patterns. The Gulf coast, especially TX, hasnt been hit with hurricanes so much as just repeatedly flooded with monsoonal rains; but lotsa that has made it up into Northern NM, and people can garden there now without irrigation. But likewise, the warmth meant drought in the Rockies, and the Canadian grain crop was damaged with the heat as well. Then too, the permafrost is melting so fast they are starting to farm in the Yukon and Alaska.

There's a lot to research. Some Retirees live in an RV that they drive north every summer, south every winter. If you can make money online, run a satellite dish, you can do the same. And yes, urban life may actually improve as the global economy quits sending resources to failed states and directs more money twards the modern economies that still sorta work. Ethanol & biodiesel will lower prices at the pump a little- while it starves out a couple billion impoverished non-whites in the undeveloping world.

Solving the population problem the old fashioned way, with famine. Christian pleas to feed the starving will not only go unheeded, they will result in wholesale abandonment of the church by people who dont want to think about what their lifestyle is doing to the rest of the planet. You biggest problem will be where to put the widest HDTV you ever saw in your own living room.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

I was thinking about the extent of the Westerner's apathy last night.

Working from the assumption that apathy is more widespread than is reasonable to assume is any natural human tendency -- in other words, that apathy is learned -- the culprit appeared to be tied intimately to the current education system. Underpaid, apathetic, poorly-educated morons teach children for 7 hours a day in how to be underpaid, apathetic, and poorly-educated morons.

However, if education were treated as a genuine profession (that is to say, it takes doctor-grades to be a teacher), teachers might actually have to be paid well. But there's simply too many students to pay each teacher 80 grand a year. Not to mention, not enough intelligent people even to fill all the necessary teaching positions. Let alone have some intelligent people left over to be surgeons.

The consequence of this system, though, is that those that pay the most attention in school (that is to say, the brightest of the lot), those students that get the highest grades, are also those that are most intimately tutored in apathy. Our best-and-brightest become our dimmest simply by virtue of the apathy that they can't help ingesting and projecting. The only people who remain optimistic and unapathetic are people who did not or could not pay much attention in school... but these often don't have the brains to cause any real change.

But for self-educating people, the problem would be completely insoluble. But there has never been a form of education as effective as self-education.

Anyhoo... your advice seems solid. Always keep one foot out the door.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

Well, if you know that the media lies, and you know that you dont know of reliable sources for the truth, then apathy seems like a reasonable response. There is no point in caring about that which you do not have any control over according to Epictetus.

I took a lotta history in college, thinking I mite become a teacher, and then I took an education course. Boy was that an education; the amount of drivel disabused me of ever becoming a teacher. Had I only been 19 like most of my classmates, I mita bought into it, but I went back to college at 23, had been out in the real world, and the fantasy & delusion coming from both the book and the professor had me struggle to just get a C.

Its really tragic; the profession is so hamstrung by political correctness. A couple of my young friends are working off their ivy League college loans by teaching in the delta schools. These are black communities of those who were not motivated to move to the North and take up the challenges of careers in the modern world. I've picked cotton with these people in the field. They are sociable and even gracious to accept a northern white farm boy in their ranks, and listening to their banter while they do such demeaning work is certainly an education. But suggesting that these field niggers are no smarter than the mules is not much of a stretch, and trying to teach them algebra is like trying to teach calculus to an Orangutan. Ivy league teachers dont make any diff to the kids; at least it wises up the teachers.

Diamond mentions this with the New Guinea Highlanders, who have the same problem. But then, he can follow a hunter into the forest, and listen to the man draw on an encyclopedic scale database to expound on the minutia of all the flora and fauna encountered for hours. Their minds evolved to cope with the immense diversity of tropical ecosystems; its all ROM, and not much CPU. No math coprocessor. The modern corporate culture dont have much use for this kind of mind. It uses computer databases.

Giving these people some small portion of the delta land along the rivers and bayous, where they could live in villages, do organic gardening (as they have done for millennia), hunt & fish, would put them back in a world they fit into. But nobody in politics, economics, or academia gets it.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

I'm not sure anyone in politics, economics, or academia can do anything about it. These professions emasculate: politicians need to cater to interest groups, businessmen need to cater to the whimsy of the market, and academics... well academics are notoriously ineffective.

The people who should be changing things are the people who can. A modern farmer, for instance, has practically unlimited mobility. Most countries in the world accept a university-educated agricultural scientist with open arms. It's a godsend. I wish I could remember his name, but there was a man who by innovating on modern farming techniques was estimated to have saved over a billion lives worldwide (mostly in India and China). Nobel Peace Prize recipient.

That's the shit that matters. Keep people's bellies full and you'll see what true power is.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

There's pay now, or pay later. The Green revolution failed because of the rise of oil prices, and failed again with the lack of real nutrition in crops grown solely to maximize tonnage. You feed more bellies now, but if you dont also see birth control, then you get populations that expand so fast they can no longer be sustained on their ancestral ecosystems.

There is rapidly growing concern among healthcare professionals over the effects of exposure to compounds our hominid ancestors never had to adapt to. There are so many corporate profits at risk from exposing what the mental and physical healthrisks are that the transnational corporate media wont go near this issue, nor do we see the candidates mention it.

Among the species which are going extinct are plants and animals that hominids have relied on for uncounted millenia. And the corporate corruption of the legal system exacerbates the problem. Canadian farmers who've always grown rapeseed have been sued by the corporate GM seed outfits because their crops have GM DNA. But that DNA got there by GM pollen blowing in the wind, *contaminating* farmers who only wanted to retain organic methods. Farmers have been fined.

Christian dogma: "Be fruitful and multiply." Stoic dogma:"Be sure you have the resources to properly nurture a child before siring one." The former dogma creates desperate masses easily manipulated by the power elites. The latter results in a middle class where each kid gets fed and educated properly. You need more of the latter in order to have a stable republic. The replacement of Christian moral values by Stoic moral values would be an *improvement* in moral values, and a return to those values of the Founding Farmers who wrote the Constitution. I'm not holding my breath.

Gibbon said that every effort to restore the moral values to restore a republic has failed. I've not seen any since that succeeded. However, never before have health professionals begun to realize the debilitating effects of the way children are now raised, so there is some faint hope for a more rational future generation in which such an effort may succeed.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

How clear does the danger have to be before people act?

To briefly answer my own question -- but hopefully not in such a way that I take it away from you -- I think apathy has surpassed the point where your optimism is justified. The obvious, urgent, and local danger of Hurricane Katrina was largely ignored. The moral corruption runs so deeply that there remains nothing -- not even the most pressing of human health crisis -- that is sufficient to combat the apathy.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

How clear? I dunno. All I know is that we've been lied to. The M3 (http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/ ... zy-to.html) is no longer officially available, but there's no way to evaluate how honest the numbers were anyway. I can see how it can be used to provide the digital money to the brokerage houses to prop up stock & bond prices, so whatever they are doing is not much of a clue.

13 months ago, the big 4 precious metals dealers conspired to drop silver, and the price fell from 15$/oz to 9$ over nite, and took a zillion small investors for a trillion or whatever. Years ago, the former Arkansas governor's wife made 100 grand in the commodities market over nite, not because she knew anything about agriculture, but because she knew who to know.

But the global market looks chaotic enuf to be free, and it dont matter what we think, its what foreign investors think, which is not something they do real well either. i agree there is no cause for optimism, but as Gibbon says, in chaotic times, each man rises to that place where his nature has endowed him. Who you know dont cut it any more. The Chinese glyph for danger includes that of opportunity. YMMV.

We the rising price of fuel is driving collapse in Burma, as it will no doubt do in other economies where the people were just barely making it with oil at 40$/barrel. No biggie, we can do without teak. The oil that usta go to Burma, Somalia, Rwanda, & Kenya now flows onto the global market for the great power centers to keep their profits flowing. The Byzantines went on like this for centuries, gradually shedding provinces to the barbarians and then the Moslems.

Constantine looted Rome to build Constantinople, but even before that, the smart money had been moving out and investing in starter castles in obscure locations. I likewise now see the stone yards along US 65 with truckloads of enuf Ozark stone going in an out to actually build a fucking castle. I dunno if the McMansions I see being put up all over the boonies is because their owners know something, but I do see that the stock and credit of small town rural banks, and their mortgages are much more liquid.

You dont havta decide whether the data you have to go on shows immanent collapse; all you havta do is select some region which is already drawing investment because of the concern others have. If there is an economic crisis, that same apathy will have a lotta urbanites stay right where they are, and hope whatever authorities remain can organize soup kitchens or trucks to distribute food to the neighborhoods.

We have been so well fed for so long we tend to forget that a lot of the global power elite lives where the only thing that keeps them from being dragged out to be shot is American grain. Mexico has had riots cause the price of corn has nearly trebled in the last couple years.

While there may be some debate over Hubbard's Peak, there's no doubt that Mexican oil production has peaked, but not its population. If that shit hits the fan, it'll spill across the border, and start a genocidal race war in the USA. I would not want to live in an area with a significant number of Hispanics. There are other people who have figured this out, and therefore regions that dont have Hispanics draw investment.

The mountain towns of WV, KY, TN come to mind, but I'd prefer to be further from the great metro areas. Nevertheless, if you already have kin, army buddies, or whatever in a rural area or small town, that's the best place to get information on the local situation... both for near term economic opportunity, and long term security.

The TV had a report on the New Orleans schools, saying the drop out rate was 60%. Not that different from the Bronx, DC, Chicago, or LA. Yet when you surf http://normessasweb.uark.edu/reportcards/select.php the Arkansas delta, which have similarly high ratios of black students, the dropout rates there run less than 10%. (!) These are the descendants of cotton picking field hands, about as dumb as it gets. Somehow, these communities still work. They still have the villages that it takes to raise a child. Maybe Hillary picked up on that when she lived here.

Whatever Bush's accomplishments and virtues may be, if there is economic crisis, he'll be as helpless as Hoover was; but likewise, the expectations for the next president will give people enuf hope to keep trying to keep it together til she takes over. I think those expectations are already global, and that has made the power elites put up with our massive debt problems.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

Daybrown wrote:

"Rather than trying to debunk the Halocaust, if what you want to do is disempower Jewish control over American media, the thing to do is unravel 911. The obvious place to start is with Silverstein, in which case it'd be a good idea to at least put him under 24/7 surveillance to prevent him from being fostered; as in Vince. He made a ton of money on the deal."

I don't get 'fostered' or 'Vince', what do these refer to?

"And either Mossad took part in, or was uncharacteristically inept; they knew what was coming down. Its also obvious that Jewish control of American media prevents any official investigation. Moreover, while the witnesses that could be called on to debunk the Halocaust, if any could be found, are rapidly dying off, the number who are willing to go on record challenging the official 911 report is rising, and we can expect that trend to continue for many years yet."

Just for the record, it's Holocaust. But maybe you are playing on the fact that we are coming on Halloween? ;-)

There are some internet videos circulating that pretty well indicate that the way those buildings collapsed was pretty unlikely, even when hit with airplanes. And then there is 'Building 7' which would never have come down except intentionally. But if it turns out that it was all a conspiracy to get money to flow for quite some time in certain directions, as it seems to have been, why is it that you have to blame 'the Jews' so explicitly? It would seem to me that the major powers are infinitely more powerful than 'the Jews' and have their own reasons for directing the world, independent of 'the Jews'. It is even possible that the Jews will become dispensable in the near future, and could be sacrificed. It seems to me that you (like so many) give to the Jews far more power than they have.

I almost feel a need to bow to public opinion and start to sdee 'the Jews' as this vastly powerful force...who control events as if by remote control...whose power exceeds that of all others. But I don't think it is true, and there is danger in presenting such a view.

And that is the other part of all this: if you accept the line of reasoning for JFK's assassination, with Prescott Bush (a supposed Nazi sympathizer) behind it all, and then fast forward to 9/11 with his sons and grandsons mysteriously behind everything, I think you are giving credence to almost too vast a conspiracy, it goes to levels that are almost inconceivable, and yet no one talks of this? All media, everywhere, are stone silent? There is no one who comes forward with a 'tell-all' tale? And why would media all over the world also maintain silence? If these were really the facts, it would seem that the facts would be discussed openly and matter-of-factly beyond outside of the domains of American (which must mean Israeli-American) extension of media control.

And then you look at the general trend of this conversation on this thread, and it is doomsdayey, deeply involved in some psychological material that looks unconscious or subconscious. It doesn't quite add up.

Are you (we) dealing in facts seen through a really rational lens, or to some interpretations of facts and semi-facts through a restless mind and a mind subconsciously influenced by Christian apocalypticism?
Ni ange, ni bête
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

AJ: when someone refers to "the Jews", I think it refers specifically to those people who abused the deaths of a few million of their "relatives" to steal land from poor people, and not to anyone with a dismembered penis and a few wacky holidays.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

Actually Trevor you are not seeing the rather obvious. It may be that some refer to the Israeli-Zionists but with all your smarts you aren't taking into account that 'the Jews' actually refers to a mythic force, a mysterious potency, a metaphysical idea with links to a Machiavellian-demonic-Earth power with inconceivable potency, and is opposed by other 'angelic' ideas and ideals, all of Michael's angels in fact. I don't think you are taking into consideration that 'fact' that this idea about 'the Jews' is strung between a mediaval world view and something else, something modern.

I am willing to give 'the Jews' a certain level of power and influence, but get uncomfortable when it moves to an almost metaphysical level. It seems to be a projection of some unexamined material.
Ni ange, ni bête
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

Alex wrote:It may be that some refer to the Israeli-Zionists but with all your smarts you aren't taking into account that 'the Jews' actually refers to a mythic force, a mysterious potency, a metaphysical idea with links to a Machiavellian-demonic-Earth power with inconceivable potency, and is opposed by other 'angelic' ideas and ideals,
Don't be silly! Clearly, that's a description of the Muslims.
Between Suicides
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

AJ,
I am willing to give 'the Jews' a certain level of power and influence, but get uncomfortable when it moves to an almost metaphysical level. It seems to be a projection of some unexamined material.
So, let's break this down. Which material does daybrown have, but that he doesn't examine?
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

I'm not always as clear as I hope to be. Vince Foster was a close associate of Hillary, and his death was, to say the least, suspicious. There were rumors the Hillary was fucking Vince while Bill was doing... well, whoever. I dont claim to know, but if he was taken out, CiA operatives is the best bet. The Huey P. Long school of government rules, which we know Hillary was familiar with apply:
1- Never say anything in writing, much less email.
2- Never say anything over the phone you can say in person.
3- Never speak when you can nod.
4- Never nod when you can smile.

Hillary knows how to smile. A close look at the CIA since JFK reveals a Praetorian Guard at work. I was a severe critic of JFK, who I thot was the original 'Slick'. I was dismayed, realizing that Goldwater would then have to run against LBJ. The CIA is the iconic force Eisenhower referred to saying the "military Industrial complex", and its attempt to unseat Castro with the Bay of Pigs nearly set off WWIII. JFK was sure to jerk their chain, so they colluded with LBJ to assassinate JFK. They went on to several successes since, but 911 was over the top, the most spectacular plot, with the connivance of Mossad, Silverstein, and others, mostly Jews, on Wall Street, who cleared a trillion on the put calls they made before 9/11/01.

There was so much money on that deal they could, and have, controlled American media. It was insane for them to think they could get away with it, but its a demonstration of how irrational the Americans are that they have gotten away with it so far. They should have read the studies on group think.

Now, I have gone on to Jewish lists and warned them, that as this unravels, the mass of innocent Jews who had nothing whatever to do with it will face a new round of anti-Semetism. I was ignored. In the many months since, I have heard from *one* Ashkenazic Jew (or so he said), who understands the problem. Jews are really smart. many have been friends, and some of their women are terrific in bed. They dont have guilt issues in the morning. But nevertheless, they too suffer from group think.

They have certain delusions. My correspondent also knew that the Ashkenazic Jews are not Semetic, but in fact, *Aryans* who lived in Sogdia, and accepted the Torah as scripture in the 1st millennium. In the East end of the Silk Road, they came to be known as the Tocharians, and became Buddhist. Give it a minute to load, there's lotsa jpgs, but down at the bottom of http://www.dc-pc.org/artifax/artifax.html you see a pair of them donating to a Buddhist temple.

That branch was dispersed or wiped out by the Moslems and Mongols. But in the West, seeing what was coming down, they moved into Europe. Either way, they were the descendants of the mercantile class that had run the Silk Road for millennia. As such, they have no more right to be in Israel than I do. But without their help, the genuine, Semetic Jews, the Sephardim, would never have been able to return.

The Askenazi have been the most literate people on earth the longest. Their original language, Sogdian is as old as Sanskrit and as closely related to the original Aryan (aka Proto-Indo-European), and in business that whole time, so they have evolved a transnational network, now seen as in finance, that dates back to the Vedas. Its not an organize Illuminati or conspiracy, but merely the result of smart people writing to each other, cooperating in business ventures, and now using modern means of communication.

If you examine the Torah, you can see the plagiarism from the Egyptian Book of the Dead & Gilgamesh. But there are other tales embedded in it which were originally Sogdian. When Cyrus freed the Jews, some went back to Israel. But some went north to the independent city states of the Silk Road. We have the tradition in the New Testament of the "Magi" who came from the East. Well, the Tocharians were the original Magi, and they lived in *that East*. And just as in Europe, they had an enormous, and hidden, effect on Chinese empires. Many were hired into the court as magicians, astrologers, and even generals, going all the way back to the Shang. One even became Emperor.

Last year, the Chinese found a remarkable water tight casket with a 12th century woman in it, preserved as if in formaldehyde. She still had AB blood in her veins. The Chinese dont *have* AB blood. The lady was a descendant with Tocharian mtDNA. Tocharian bodies buried in the Taklamakhan Desert of NW China have DNA that is still found among the Slavs of Transylvania. But also in Tocharian graveyards are Chinese buried in the same Western clothes with the same quality gravegoods.

This Ashkenazi/Tocharian culture, which founded the Silk Road, goes back several millennia. They even found an abandoned city in the Kara Kum by satellite radar which showed the roads from every direction leading to it. It predated the Pyramids. But it was always a mercantile, not a military empire. And now the globe itself is evolving in that direction, so these descendants are naturally bubbling to the top.

But another thing you find out about them, is that they were matriarchic. So, its not the Ubermench who are taking over, but the Uberwench. Often with front men. You can quit worrying about Big Brother taking over; these women are taking over the transnationals, so the real power will be Ma Bell. She wont have you dragged out to be shot, but she may ruin you, and if you make enuf trouble, her social workers will have you put on meds and sent home to your momma.

I can see where Ma Bell deliberately put a jackass like Bush in the Whitehouse, knowing he'd fuck up, and so discredit male management that Hillary will be given far more power to deal with the many problems of the US and global economy. I hope they can keep it together til then. The "Jews" who have been in charge of American media, and who will be discredited, are all *men*.

Power is, in large measure, a result of successful narrative. Turns out one of the earliest documents we have, "Gilgamesh" was not written by Semites, even tho everyone thinks the setting is the Fertile Crescent, but by the Mitanni, who were an upland Aryan horse culture in what is now Northern Iraq & Iran. And it turns out, that if you are familiar with cuneiform, you see it was written by a female hand. As was the "book of J" in the Torah. As were most of the Silk Road documents found in the deserts of Central Asia.

We may be in for chaotic times, but at the end of the day, 5000 years of rule by the warrior class is over, and the Uberwench are going to be running things. Women will be drawing on the Silk Road narrative to see how to do it.