Cui Bono?

Post questions or suggestions here.
Leyla Shen

Re: Cui Bono?

Post by Leyla Shen »

vicdan wrote:yeah, that's why it speaks separately of being a jew by virtue of birth to a jewish mother, and becoming a jew through conversion. Because, you know, religion is genetically transmitted by matrilineal descent.
You have gone mad, Victor. Facts? Let’s see: since one can a) convert to Judaism, and b) people other than Jews share the same mtDNA as Jews, matrilineal descent as separate to religion is a completely faith-based and, therefore, RELIGIOUS idea.
And a believing jew's religion would not be remotely judaism without jews as an ethnicity -- because that's what preserved judaism. The two are intertwined, both religion and ethnicity are involved, and you are an ignorant moron for continuously claiming that it's just a matter of religion.

Your insane claim flies in the face of all facts.
Not at all. I actually agree that Jews are religious. It’s you who claims that one can be an atheist Jew.
Between Suicides
vicdan

Post by vicdan »

Leyla Shen wrote:You have gone mad, Victor. Facts? Let’s see: since one can a) convert to Judaism, and b) people other than Jews share the same mtDNA as Jews, matrilineal descent as separate to religion is a completely faith-based and, therefore, RELIGIOUS idea.
it's no more religious idea than other ethnicities having been considered as transmitted patrilinearly.
Not at all. I actually agree that Jews are religious. It’s you who claims that one can be an atheist Jew.
As does every authoritative source on what it means to be a jew. Halachic law recognizes atheist jews, law of Return does, even Wikipedia does. You are the only deluded idiot out there who can't wrap her mind around this notion.
Forethought Venus Wednesday
Faust

Post by Faust »

vicdan wrote:i just wanted to quote you so that everyone can see your words once again.
and the point to this was?????
Thanks for helping the Zionist Cause, kiddo. You win a free matzoh! Your prize is in the mail.
what? So Israel needs a catastrophe to justify itself? Oh ok.
Amor fati
Faust

Post by Faust »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:No but without their tireless efforts it's quite possible they would have never been implemented.

This is evidenced by e.g. http://www.intjewishlawyers.org/html/introduction.asp
The Association has, for many years, appealed to various countries to adopt legislation
against antisemitism and Holocaust denial. After a few countries did adopt such legislation, the
Association urged the relevant authorities to take appropriate steps to ensure that the laws
adopted not remain a dead letter.
It's funny isn't it Diebert? The gremlin literally denies and ignores the ugly facts right there in front of him. What did he say? "Non-Jews enacted those laws." Yes, with sneering and leering Jews in the background poking them to do it. The Jews wanted to be in control, but without the responsibility.

Yes, it's non-Jews and non-Zionists who beat up Robert Faurisson and almost killed him, right you gremlin?
Amor fati
vicdan

Post by vicdan »

Aren't you happy to have a believer in Protocols back you up, Diebert? You must be veritably jumping for joy.
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

Faust13 wrote:...with sneering and leering Jews in the background poking them to do it.
Complete with hooked noses and dark, shifty eyes.

Oh noez! The Jews are out to get the white man!
Unicorns up in your butt!
Faust

Post by Faust »

vicdan wrote:Aren't you happy to have a believer in Protocols back you up, Diebert? You must be veritably jumping for joy.
Things in the Protocol are happening in the world. The next question is asking who is doing it. There's still no evidence that it's a forgery, and Henry Makow proves that quite well, but of course you hesitate to read it. Even if it was a forgery, almost everything in it is happening by a few secret organisations:

http://www.savethemales.ca/000298.html

You also avoid all the facts that go against your other theories. Such as ludicrously thinking that holocaust 'denial' laws are not supported or promoted or zealously upheld or created by Zionists and Crypto Jewish organisations. You also deny that the US is largely controlled by Zionists, when we see Dubya kissing the wailing wall under a yamekah, Hillary confessing her grandmother was Jewish, Lyndon Johnson accepting the 'apology' for USS Liberty, even though there was no congressional investigation, which is top 100% treason against the people of US and the constitution. Outright treason and betryal when a country was deliberately attacked by the ugly entity called Israel. Even if it might have been an accident, which is totally unlikely, there was still no investigation.

Texe Mars lays it all out:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... &plindex=3

I don't accept his religious affiliation, but his foreign policy description is accurate
Amor fati
vicdan

Post by vicdan »

Faust13 wrote:
vicdan wrote:Aren't you happy to have a believer in Protocols back you up, Diebert? You must be veritably jumping for joy.
Things in the Protocol are happening in the world. The next question is asking who is doing it. There's still no evidence that it's a forgery
How about the fact that complete passages from protocols were lifted nearly verbatim from another book which was published decades earlier?..

Anyway, little more needs to be said, really. You are the designated Moron Who Believes In Protocols. You have no idea how much of an idiot you are, do you?..

Conspiracy theories and rabid anti-semitism. Sweet! keep on talking, dude, we zionists have no better friends than idiots like you!
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I think Faust needs to accept that the Protocols are a forgery, because it's pretty well established. However, one might reasonably suggest that this is of lesser significance than the possibility of the verity of its content. I don't have anything specific to say on that; I'm just making the point.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

The narrative is formed through a lie. The lie is believed. The belief functions and operates, gains a following, as with *genuflections* Mr. Tex Mars. Once the view is firmly established, you don't need the lie anymore, I mean---as you seem to mean Dan---that you can throw out the protocols as being 'fabricated'.

Faust is young yet, and still needs the documents, the 'proof', the hard evidence, but once the view is established---a sort of paranoid-violent hallucination (a demonology)---he will be able to do away with them too. (But what is established is the basis of a 'psychic epidemic' and it is pretty clear to me that his is how these ideas are functioning. To establish a psychic epidemic one really needs no 'proofs', or the proofs are entirely incidental, they are just triggers.)

It is almost exactly in this way that anti-semitism was formed in the minds of gentiles between 1500-1000 years ago in Medieval Europe, and the documents, the 'proof', the lies that were used to create and establish the belief were the Gospels themselves, the proto-anti-semitic documents.
Ni ange, ni bête
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Shit I thought this post was about one of Cher's kids.
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

Jacob: Sure Faust does not see that genetic group has nothing to do with the ideas of that group, but to say that there is no reason for his belief in that is to ignore facts, that while the book it self being passed as real McCoy might be erroneous, the correlation of the information in it with the real world is not.

He just needs to understand that genetics don't make up 100% of the bad people. It is like saying that lions/sharks/snakes etc. are all human killers. <- Not true. What is true, is that Jews have group of people who are ZIONISTS, who really do follow the protocols and work towards world domination through deception, corrupting and despising other races, and generally being real MFCKERS.<- That is REALITY THROUGH TESTS OF FACTS. You and vic being a jew and denying that this is reality only makes his suspicion stronger of genetic link between zionism and and every jew. <- Your own fault. The anti-semitism... "cry me a river" You know what nocons think of the dog and pony show that is holocaust memorial held every year?

Cheney's knit ski cap embroidered with the words "Staff 2001" and his brown hiking boots,wearing a USAF parka with a USAF patch on it.At 2005 holocaust memorial in israel surrounded by ZIONIST leaders.
http://majikthise.typepad.com/./photos/ ... _parka.jpg
It's just a ride.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

By now you likely know what my position is, I have expressed it a number of times and in different ways. I know you truly believe you have all sorts of hard evidence about what you believe these elite, evil Jews are up to, I know it all makes perfect sense to you, and I know that you can find many to share your agreements, etc. From my perspective, I see your activities as essentially religious. I know that sounds weird to your ears, but I see this as an expression of demonology, and it is related to a simple and binary sketch of the way the world is constructed, and is essentially a branch of Christian thinking.

It really doesn't matter if you are, say, an atheist in you declarations, or if you deny Christian metaphysics, etc. The ideas 'go underground', they submerge themselves and find expressions in all sorts of strange (but interesting!) ways. At the core, these expressions of yours (and Faust, who seems truly captured) are deeply psychological. The Jew is more than anything a character in an internal myth, and that is really to say with the paradigm of the Christian narrative, something like the morality plays of Mediaval times. I veer away from the vague and dreamy theories of CG Jung and yet (as a result of my stay on this forum) I am returning to them for models to explain or in any case allude to attitudes and ideas and activities I come across on this very, very strange forum.

I feel like I am making a psychological journey, a sort of shamanic journey, where in the semi-darkness some 'lost boys' reveal the sources of their pain and distress in the form of hallucinatory tales about the world. In this Lord of the Flies we have our 'Jack Merridews', our Ralphs and out Erics, our Piggy and our Sam. And yes, we have our hideous Beast too, around whom evil swarms! Through all this dark allegory, I have set it as my goal to heal you, to break through the door of lead that separates you from the warm, bright sunlight and the fresh, happy air! Together, some day soon, we will tunnel up from this hell and create a 'Tunnel in the Sky'!

I know it will sound horribly arrogant, and yet I honestly don't mean it this way (since I come here to serve and to serve alone...), but so many of you remind me exactly and very precisely what Nietzsche seemed to mean when he wrote ironically about the danger of educating your slaves. It is like so many of you---pre-literate as you are---have only just begun to gestate as intellects, and like toddlers you totter about on very uncertain little feet. But you are such willful little ones! This is I think really the danger in undertaking the education of the brute-classes, because with just a little education, or what you assume is education, you seem to think you really understand the world, but you are really (I personally think) looking at a sort of mirror of your own unconscious world, a comic-book vision, a Star Wars of the mind. In a very real sense (as Neil pointed out, prophetically) it looks as if yours is an outright and yet blind project of exteriorizing your 'ressentiment', and in that sense you will 'rise up' and destroy 'your masters'.

The 'masters' in this sense are the intellects that we can turn to for guidance and help in organizing our perception, and this is something we have to do with seriousness and yes a kind of humility, of which there is next to nothing in the majority of these pages. I know, I know, it likely won't be received very well, but it really has to be said.

The problem, you see, is that your paranoid, lying theories are not neutral, they are actually capable of doing tremendous harm. This is what the Christian demonology is all about, and yet I really do believe that Christianity can be a sophisticated and valuable participant in a sort of 'moral community'.

But, the cat's been let out of the bag, you see. We have begun to educate our drooling peasants, and though they still see the world through a Medieval lens, and are always superstitiously inclined to hallucinate demons (cackling and leering) in the shadows, with proper guidance there exists the hope that they themselves will wish to grow out of the 'imp' stage and actually flower into fuller, productive human beings! So, I think that education should be combined with a sort of therapy, and perhaps even a group therapy?

But know this: I refuse to give up! I refuse!
Ni ange, ni bête
vicdan

Post by vicdan »

hsandman wrote:What is true, is that Jews have group of people who are ZIONISTS, who really do follow the protocols and work towards world domination through deception, corrupting and despising other races, and generally being real MFCKERS.
Wow, you dumb fuck. I am a zionist. Why don't you tell me what it is I support as a zionist, other than the establishment and continuous existence of jewish homeland in israel?!.

Because, you bloody moron, that's what zionism it -- it's jewish nationalism. That's all. nothing more, nothing less. Zionism is not really different from the wave of other nationalist movements which had swept Europe in the 19th century.
That is REALITY THROUGH TESTS OF FACTS.
yeah. just like magnets being the infinite source of energy, and atoms rapidly expanding.
You and vic being a jew and denying that this is reality only makes his suspicion stronger of genetic link between zionism and and every jew. <- Your own fault.
Oh aye. Tell me what you really think, idiot!
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

Jacob: You are very eloquently making MY point.
Jacob wrote:"We have begun to educate our drooling peasants, and though they still see the world through a Medieval lens."
Educate just enough to be walking talking automatons a educated fools. The real knowledge and truth is hidden by people such as yourself and you are still at it. Judging from your psychobabble I take it you are familiar with term cognitive dissonance? Heal thy self healer. The peasants are not blind.
It's just a ride.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

There have always been power elites. Always. I'm not sure it really matters who they are. The end result tends to be the same.
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

vic wrote:Oh aye. Tell me what you really think, idiot!
OK.
Why don't you move to israel, you hypocrite,and join the rest of the zionist scum? It is there that your loyalty is right? Zionists are curse on this earth just like Hittler said and
I think that history will repeat it self, just keep at it. Good luck.
It's just a ride.
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

Dan Rowden wrote:There have always been power elites. Always. I'm not sure it really matters who they are. The end result tends to be the same.
Agreed, there always have been power elites. Humanity has tried to shake these parasites of the collective backs, to get a little respite whenever things got really out of hand. The technology we have in this day and age is what is setting this age apart from the others.
There is no more need for peasants to produce things anymore, information and ideas are going to be the new commodity. This is why the scramble of the elites for ushering the George Orwells worst nightmares in to reality with such zeal.
It's just a ride.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

"Jacob: You are very eloquently making MY point."

Really? I thought I was engaging in a sort of serious-parody.

"Educate just enough to be walking talking automatons a educated fools. The real knowledge and truth is hidden by people such as yourself and you are still at it. Judging from your psychobabble I take it you are familiar with term cognitive dissonance? Heal thy self healer. The peasants are not blind."

I've said it a number of times, and repeat it again: there is no way to 'dialogue' with entrenched, virulent anti-semitism. It is not a rational creature, the beliefs that inform it lurk under the surface, they are idea-feelings, and in that sense are the sort of 'hunches' that superstitious people are known to have.

I don't think any of this will reach you, but I have the hope that others who read will be able to see just what you are about (what you cannot see yourself).
Ni ange, ni bête
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

Alex Jacob wrote:"Jacob: You are very eloquently making MY point."

Really? I thought I was engaging in a sort of serious-parody.

"Educate just enough to be walking talking automatons a educated fools. The real knowledge and truth is hidden by people such as yourself and you are still at it. Judging from your psychobabble I take it you are familiar with term cognitive dissonance? Heal thy self healer. The peasants are not blind."

I've said it a number of times, and repeat it again: there is no way to 'dialogue' with entrenched, virulent anti-semitism. It is not a rational creature, the beliefs that inform it lurk under the surface, they are idea-feelings, and in that sense are the sort of 'hunches' that superstitious people are known to have.

I don't think any of this will reach you, but I have the hope that others who read will be able to see just what you are about (what you cannot see yourself).
Jacob, stop saying anti-semitic.. I am anti zionist. Learn the difference before you start your religious psychobabble on me. I don't hate tigers/snakes/Tasmanian devils/pygmys/africans/lebanese/italians OR JEWS.I strongly dislike INDIVIDUALS, for what I believe is a good reason.

You can't talk me down, so stop your attempts at making me look as if I hate a group based on genetic make-up of that group. I hate the INDIVIDUAL Fckers/fuckers/fakirs/fakers in your tribe who do this. Same as in any other tribe for the same reason. BIG DIFFERENCE.
Unless you realize this yourself, and stop making generalizations and trying to reason in your head that we are all just superstitious peasants, you will reap what you sow.
Stop hidding under your anti-semitism blanket... its transparent.. I CAN SEE YOU.
Last edited by hsandman on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's just a ride.
vicdan

Post by vicdan »

But you are an anti-semite, asshole -- of a most obvious kind, too. The 'anti-zionist' lie does nothing to hide your bigotry.

Dude, you believe the Protocols speak the truth! How much more anti-semitic can you get? The next step is pogroms and gas chambers!
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

vicdan wrote:But you are an anti-semite, asshole -- of a most obvious kind, too. The 'anti-zionist' lie does nothing to hide your bigotry.

Dude, you believe the Protocols speak the truth! How much more anti-semitic can you get? The next step is pogroms and gas chambers!
No, you pompous, self deluded asshole, I am not anti-semite, and yes I believe protocols are exposing the agenda behind the zionist cabal.

There were no mass gas chambers used by Nazis, you ignorant moron. The math does not add up. 6 million in 5 years? That is complete load of shit. I am sorry for all the innocent hard working and honest jews that got caught up in the drag net that was thrown over the Germany because of zionist shits like you and lost their lives, the same as I am saddened over the hundreds of millions of other people of other races, but your anti-semite accusations won't slide with me, you bespectacled forum flaming, ignorant fuckwit.
It's just a ride.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

My personal take? Dealing with whatever you believe, called by whatever name you give to it, is equal to dealing with a sort of madness. You can't reason with it, because it is not intelligent. For example I have presented a whole group of ideas, or a critique if you will---well, very loose and even a little lyrical---of this nexus of confusion you suffer about these dreaded 'Zionists', and it can only be interpreted by you as sophistry and 'psychobabble', as 'cognitive dissonance', and for you it is all verbal trickery because, you see, you know the truth, and you are not going to be fooled. I don't really have a great deal more to say on the subject, except that it is only more knowledge, a wider circle of ideas, a stepping out of binary systems of thinking, that might enable you to see things differently. For my part, yes, I perceive danger in your views, genuinely, insofar as over the last few years I have seen an incredible rise in the amount of outrightly anti-semitic (okay, 'anti-Zionist') writings. You may not know where this leads, but taking into consideration:

"...Zionists are curse on this earth just like Hittler said and
I think that history will repeat it self, just keep at it. Good luck..."

...I always think of my preferred Israeli charities and contribute money. I used to give exclusively to the ones that were 'peaceful' and non-bellicose, but my thinking has changed. I am much more inclined to give to those that are engaged, if only peripherally, in self-defense.

I don't doubt your prediction, actually, I know that 'you' can do a great deal of harm just by spreading these virulent patterns of hatred, dressing it up however you choose to.
Ni ange, ni bête
vicdan

Post by vicdan »

hsandman wrote:No, you pompous, self deluded asshole, I am not anti-semite, and yes I believe protocols are exposing the agenda behind the zionist cabal.

There were no mass gas chambers used by Nazis, you ignorant moron.
Ah, and Holocaust denial too! We have a full house here! :D
The math does not add up. 6 million in 5 years?
Yup. New nazi archives have been unsealed recently, did you know that? They list 17 million names of various victims. many of them are duplicates, surely, but this certainly makes the 6M figure quite plausible.
That is complete load of shit. I am sorry for all the innocent hard working and honest jews that got caught up in the drag net that was thrown over the Germany because of zionist shits like you and lost their lives, the same as I am saddened over the hundreds of millions of other people of other races, but your anti-semite accusations won't slide with me, you bespectacled forum flaming, ignorant fuckwit.
But you aren't sorry for the zionist german jews who deserved to get killed because they simply wanted to have a homeland. Gotcha.

BTW, idiot, nazis didn't give a flying fuck about zionists. in fact, there was actually a [rather sordid] minor collaboration between them and zionists, for the purposes of getting rid of jews the non-lethal way -- by kicking them into palestine. No, moron, nazis had a problem with jews, not zionists. And so do you, bigot.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

Ni ange, ni bête