Are Blacks Inferior to Whites?

Post questions or suggestions here.
brokenhead

Re: Are Blacks Inferior to Whites?

Post by brokenhead »

Meanwhile, their Indian kin, further up in the mountains, were all still fine. And of course, Brokenhead, if what you wanted was a national epidemic of faggots, what else would you try but raising the boys on food dosed with phyto-estrogen?

So you conclude that women - feminists, no less - are responsible for this agricultural situation you just described. That's more than a little paranoid, don't you think? I guess you don't. And since when are autistic boys "faggots"?
I've seen five dykes move here in the past year or so, and I know of two young women that are fag hags. These bitches are not looking for the perfect husband.
Move to NYC. There are fag hags and dykes all over the place. Yet Manhattan hasn't tilted and dumped everyone into the Hudson.

And I don't think women are "stupid bitches," daybrown. Like I said, I much prefer intelligent women. Intelligent women can make you feel less lonely. Empty-headed women are mind-numbing no matter what they look like. Worst of all is a woman who acts intellectual, much like men who don't think but try to sound as if they do.

You wouldn't by any chance be a fan of the show The L-Word, would you...?
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

But then this thread is Are Blacks Inferior to Whites?...
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

brokenhead wrote:
Meanwhile, their Indian kin, further up in the mountains, were all still fine. And of course, Brokenhead, if what you wanted was a national epidemic of faggots, what else would you try but raising the boys on food dosed with phyto-estrogen?

So you conclude that women - feminists, no less - are responsible for this agricultural situation you just described. That's more than a little paranoid, don't you think? I guess you don't. And since when are autistic boys "faggots"?
I've seen five dykes move here in the past year or so, and I know of two young women that are fag hags. These bitches are not looking for the perfect husband.
Move to NYC. There are fag hags and dykes all over the place. Yet Manhattan hasn't tilted and dumped everyone into the Hudson.

And I don't think women are "stupid bitches," daybrown. Like I said, I much prefer intelligent women. Intelligent women can make you feel less lonely. Empty-headed women are mind-numbing no matter what they look like. Worst of all is a woman who acts intellectual, much like men who don't think but try to sound as if they do.

You wouldn't by any chance be a fan of the show The L-Word, would you...?
I'm not always as clear as I hope. But fags are another neurological response to the characteristics of the food supply and other modern environmental factors. Exposure to viruses and vaccines has also been tied to the onset of autism. I dont see where feminists had anything to do with this.

Au Contraire; I know a young man whose bisexual mom raised him for several years at a faggot commune- where he ate nothing but organic food while a small boy. But his sexual orientation now, in high school, is hetero. I know another boy being raised by dykes, and a man now about 30, with a wife and kids who was also raised by dykes. I dont see any evidence at all that boys being raised by dykes produces faggots or even wimps.

I dunno what tv show you are talking about. I dont watch sports, movies, soaps, sitcoms, game shows, or whatever, and often dont even find time to watch the local weather or the economic/political pundits. Who I watch to have some idea of what sheeple are being told. The hype about Huckabee these days is remarkable. My indoor time is spent online, messing with my own software, or reading books. Since I can read 5 times faster than I can listen, I dont have the patience for much TV.

What you prefer, and what you most commonly encounter... I didnt mean to say you liked it. In any case, this race issue is not upta us, but the smart women. They are the ones looking at the DNA data, and are increasingly able to select what they want in the way of sperm donation, especially since so few now can expect a husband to support a family. No matter what the race, the mom will be stuck with the kid, and then either face support or challenge later on at maturity.

Whether we like it or not, they can see that they are far more likely to have support from the grown children of white or East Asian men, and far less likely to be visiting them in prison. It aint upta me. I didnt create a racist corporate culture that makes it worse for non-whites. Nor did I decide that rich men, of all races, all over the world, want trophy blond wives.

Women are coming to understand that if they can produce such daughters, they will be very well taken care of later. The number of trophies who have married some old lech and then inherited both a fortune and a business empire has not escaped the notice of women who can give birth to, and raise the ultimate status symbols. And with in vitro, women of any race can use PGD to bear only blond daughters. As a business plan, its a no brainer.
Goddess made sex for company.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

And with in vitro, women of any race can use PGD to bear only blond daughters. As a business plan, its a no brainer.
SHHHH....Don't give them any ideas.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

brokenhead wrote:
And with in vitro, women of any race can use PGD to bear only blond daughters. As a business plan, its a no brainer.
SHHHH....Don't give them any ideas.
Dont worry about it. Nobody in a position to do anything sees anything I have to say. Of course, any women who are doing it are not going to be posting about it. Like Wicca, it will all be going on under the radar.

Like I saw yet another pair of dykes today with their 3 kids in the car. Its only going to be a minor shift for them to quit-1 using stud muffins to sire the kids, then move in together when the dudes run out on them, and-2 start using fertility clinic services to get kids who will be a lot smarter and easier to manage.
Tomas

Say, Can I Borrow Those Moccasins?

Post by Tomas »

Wilton D. Alston on the continuing conundrum of Race, IQ, and Status.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/alston/alston37.html

daybrown

Re: Say, Can I Borrow Those Moccasins?

Post by daybrown »

Tomas wrote:.
Wilton D. Alston on the continuing conundrum of Race, IQ, and Status.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/alston/alston37.html.
Whatever Alston and the rest of us think, the universal opinion of the rich and powerful men of world, of all races, is that they want a trophy blond wife and mother to their sons.

Presumably, they didnt get to be rich and powerful by being stupid. So, are they wrong?
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Like I saw yet another pair of dykes today with their 3 kids in the car. Its only going to be a minor shift for them to quit-1 using stud muffins to sire the kids, then move in together when the dudes run out on them, and-2 start using fertility clinic services to get kids who will be a lot smarter and easier to manage.
The L-Word is a show about lesbians you might find interesting. Go rent season 1 on DVD.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

i can read 5 times faster than I can listen, so I'd like to see a transcript of The L Word. But I dont have the patience for the tube. Dont much care for Youtube either. i remain skeptical also of what script writers know. "Jericho", to those of us who've always lived in rural areas was a fucking farce.

I recall the video of GW Bush at his ranch, chainsaw in hand, cutting a limb off, with the saw screaming... but him dragging the damn thing back and forth like it was a hand saw. Nobody who has used a chainsaw to cut a rick of wood would have missed how stupid it looked, and nobody on the PR team picked up on it.

Do the dykes on The L Word use the F word or the N word? The real dykes I know go out of their way to be politically incorrect.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

You'll hear lots of words for pussy, like cunt, twat, etc..
But this is not a reality TV show, so you won't hear the n-word, at least I haven't.
And I don't watch the show, but I did rent the DVDs to see what the hype was about.
I think a lot of white people don't use the n-word under any circumstances just so it will get "lost" and not inadvertantly slip out in mixed company.
zachanscom

Post by zachanscom »

I have never in my life seen a greater display of concentrated stupidity than this thread.

All those claiming that there is an inherent deficiency in either women or blacks are abject morons, plain and simple. I don't care what your profession is or how highly educated you are. You wasted your life studying something which you've obviously failed, DISMALLY, to comprehend.

There are few women philosophers(of note) because women have only relatively recently been accepted and encouraged to pursue academic fields. Historically, women were encultured to be house wives. Besides, the world is still utterly phallo-centric, a woman philosopher has to finesse herself between a male dominated way of thinking to reach mainstream academia.

I want to ask you now, how many woman philosophers do you know? If you know less than twenty, that's your fault, not theirs. That's like saying there are no black philosophers... Actually, it's because you're too stupid to know about Oruka, Amo, Du Bois, or Appiah.

Do you really think an increased melanin count affects your mental abilities? What are you, retarded?
Blair

Post by Blair »

Such indignance!

I take it you are a black woman. LOL
chikoka

Post by chikoka »

Could you people please LEAVE US ALONE!!:(
prince wrote:I take it you are a black woman. LOL
Is that meant to be an insult?
chikoka

Post by chikoka »

Sorry ,
Just had to let out some steam.
Aristogenics

Post by Aristogenics »

Inferior - in what capacity? There can be no doubt that the average Negro is inferior to the average Europid in cognitive ability, and that this deficiency is racially genetic in origin. All experience, all science leads inescapably to this conclusion. Nevertheless, individual Negroes may be found whose intelligence surpasses the white average.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

No.