Posts here are way too long!!!!!

Post questions or suggestions here.
pen15

Posts here are way too long!!!!!

Post by pen15 »

You people must imagine that you are in grade school, trying to reach your word minimum. I have news for you, I am not your teacher trying to make sure you write more and more meaningless bullsh*t. In fact, I won't even read most of the forum here because the first post in every thread seems to be at least 300 words of recycled drivel. JUST A HINT: NO ONE THINKS YOU"RE SMART AT ALL!!! Also, if I made a typo, that won't make you clever for pointing it out.

Now that the entire scope of conversations on this board is covered, you may resume adding to the problem asap.
Tomas

Re: Posts here are way too long!!!!!

Post by Tomas »

Hahahahah - oh yeah, baby, here we go again :-)

-bimbo-
pen15 - You people must imagine that you are in grade school, trying to reach your word minimum.

-tomas-
You people? Sure, herd "us" into one big corral. We all think and act alike here. (only white people need apply) All the WASP's to the front of the line!

Anyways, early 1960s grade school, those were the days. No cares, no worries. No computers... then BAM! - along comes Inventor-In-Chief Al Gore's KKK 21st century wizards (whizkids), as you proclaim yourselves to be. Breast-fed on the Internet from kindergarten days, probably still in diapers with rashes, you snivel-nosed punks! If you weren't underage, i'd...

-bimbo-
I have news for you,

-tomas-
Just what "we" need in this forum, Worldly Matters (the brothel), is "news".

Proclaim away, bimbo...

-bimbo-
I am not your teacher trying to make sure you write more and more meaningless bullsh*t.

-tomas-
No, we have QRS as our guiding light :-)

Otherwise known as The Trinity...

BTW- The star [*] you've placed in bullshit is a six-sided star... are you Jewish? And, the letter "i" is also the 9th letter in the WASP alphabet. Are your family Masonic/OES?

-bimbo-
In fact,

-tomas-
Bill O'Reilly fan?

-bimbo-
I won't even read most of the forum here because the first post in every thread seems to be at least 300 words of recycled drivel.

-tomas-
People like "you" come and go on these lists, don't let the door hit you on the ass. (oh yeah, forgot, yer still in diapers... padding and poop will cushion the blow)

-bimbo-
JUST A HINT: NO ONE THINKS YOU"RE SMART AT ALL!!!

-tomas-
You and all the 5th grade bullies wanna meet us after school behind the local YMCA? (bring your Speak-N-Spells)

-bimbo-
Also, if I made a typo, that won't make you clever for pointing it out.

-tomas-
Oh you poor baby!

-bimbo-
Now that the entire scope of conversations on this board is covered,

-tomas-
And your IQ is that of George W. Bush? Average is 100, George's is 91.

-bimbo-
you may resume adding to the problem asap.

-tomas-
Remember, you are in the Worldly Matters (the brothel) Section, try your mantra in the Genius area next.

We'll be waiting on your every intellectual a(void)ance.

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971

pen15

Post by pen15 »

Sorry, I can't read your reply: too long-winded and choppy. Work on your form and try again. Note the red pen, used to indicate specific areas for you to improve on.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Damn, we sent Tomas (the tank), our best wordsmith up against him and he didn't even flinch. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Good Citizen Carl
ExpectantlyIronic

Post by ExpectantlyIronic »

Pen15,
You people must imagine that you are in grade school, trying to reach your word minimum. I have news for you, I am not your teacher trying to make sure you write more and more meaningless bullsh*t. In fact, I won't even read most of the forum here because the first post in every thread seems to be at least 300 words of recycled drivel. JUST A HINT: NO ONE THINKS YOU"RE SMART AT ALL!!! Also, if I made a typo, that won't make you clever for pointing it out.
TLDR

Carl,
Damn, we sent Tomas (the tank), our best wordsmith up against him and he didn't even flinch. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
ROFL. Fuck you man. I almost spit my coffee across the room when I read that.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Jesus. Must be the eclipse.