Man-made Global Warming a myth?

Post questions or suggestions here.
Toban

Man-made Global Warming a myth?

Post by Toban »

I found this documentary to be quite mind-opening:
The Great Global Warming Swindle.

Its a refreshing watch in contrast with all the one sided reporting in the media. Whatever happened to looking at both sides of an issue?!
Iolaus

Re: Man-made Global Warming a myth?

Post by Iolaus »

Yeah, very good video. Even if we are having a warming trend, it may be caused by the sun. I have to admit though, that this is the worst drought we've had in perhaps more than 20 years.
Truth is a pathless land.
integral

Post by integral »

Wow--I just was listening to this podcast on the way home from work tonight.
http://www.richardsyrett.com/audio/RSSApr0407h1.ram

It's an interview with Dr. Tim Ball (a retired professor of Climatology from University of Winnipeg). I'm shocked at what he had to say -- I've just been trusting the media on global warming and haven't been doing any research of my own.

Lollipop

Post by Lollipop »

When you look at the charts put out by the global warming deniers, make sure you're getting all the data, make sure the data is the most recent available, and make sure they're not smoothing out the data by using moving averages. These are tactics they have been forced to use as evidence has been mounting in recent years that global warming is primarily a manmade phenomenon. I expect that in another decade nearly no one with a degree in the field will doubt this any longer.
=)