Who should you vote for 2008 U.S. President? (recovered)

Post questions or suggestions here.
snow bunny

Re: re: Who

Post by snow bunny »

Tomas wrote:dele

ban him. that is grounds for dismissal. Thomas, what is your first language, if not English?
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

snow bunny wrote:

ban him. that is grounds for dismissal. Thomas, what is your first language, if not English?
Uh, wait a minute. no forget that... i think. snow bunnie is that you're real name?
Good Citizen Carl
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

snow bunny wrote:

So once and for all, snow bunny:

Is "snow bunny" your only alias at GF? Do you or did you have another? I'm not gonna guess who the puppet master is if you are not someone's sock puppet. So are you?
Shahrazad

Re: Who should you vote for 2008 U.S. President? (recovered)

Post by Shahrazad »

Broken,

There's a post where Dan Rowden hints at who bunny may be, if you read between the lines.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Shahrazad wrote:Broken,

There's a post where Dan Rowden hints at who bunny may be, if you read between the lines.
No! You really think the puppetmaster for snow bunny is |read|?

But then how about this exchange from Don't Censor Me ;)
Laird wrote:OK, let's get it straight then buns: do you have another current GF account, or is this your only current GF account?
snow bunny wrote:Sorry for the confusion, no, I never had another account, but somebody used to post here, and he gives me the insider information. I could tell him to come back, but I think they blocked his ip, so he would have to do some butt-kissing that I doubt he would be willing to do. I don't really get that much info, but some of the stuff is pretty funny!!
Laird wrote:Oh! Well then you're not a sock puppet after all, you're just a regular guy with a pseudonym. A sock puppet is when you take on an additional account and pretend to be someone whom you're not. This isn't an additional account for you though, it's your only one.
the bunny wrote:Meh? It's my only one that I'm aware of. I didn't actually mean I was a sock puppet; I'm a puppet of the puppetmaster, somebody who I know from other mb's.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

I had forgotten about the pen15, so I had another account, just not an active one. If Dan really reinstated that account, then now I do have two accounts, but I'm only using only this one from here on out. I would have thought everyone would have figured out who the puppet-master is by now, so it's not read, but it don't make much difference since I'm only here as ms. snow bunny.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

snow bunny wrote:I had forgotten about the pen15, so I had another account, just not an active one. If Dan really reinstated that account, then now I do have two accounts, but I'm only using only this one from here on out. I would have thought everyone would have figured out who the puppet-master is by now, so it's not read, but it don't make much difference since I'm only here as ms. snow bunny.

Just to preserve (before whoever you are edit) above comments...

Tomas

snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Yeah, I admit I was pen15, but that's only because somebody told me to crash the party after they got their ip address banned by the administrators here. I told him (m.c.) to come back because I thought dan would re-activate his status here. I don't think he actually emailed them, but I think he's busy trolling elsewhere..
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

I would have thought everyone would have figured out who the puppet-master is by now, so it's not read, but it don't make much difference since I'm only here as ms. snow bunny.
So, snow bunny, you are female?
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

is that a come on? sorry to burst your bubble, but I am a straight guy. Maybe you are looking for Carl, the effeminate male, as it were.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

broken,

Don't feel bad, I thought bunny was a girl, too. Style of posting, I guess.
Good Citizen Carl
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Carl G wrote:broken,

Don't feel bad, I thought bunny was a girl, too. Style of posting, I guess.

Carl,

Upon meeting someone for the first time, they offer their hand and say "I'm so-and-so." Then turn out to be someone else ... can that person ever be trusted again?

With a thief, you can take precautions, however a liar (example: Bill Clinton) everything they say (forever) is suspect...

On internet chat, all bets are off.

BUT!

ps- I presume you to be "Carl" :-)

Tomas

brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

snow bunny wrote:is that a come on? sorry to burst your bubble, but I am a straight guy. Maybe you are looking for Carl, the effeminate male, as it were.
No come on, I was just noting the use of the title Ms. And under no circumstances would I hook up with a bunny. Because you know what they say: "Hare today, gone tomorrow..."
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

brokenhead wrote:
snow bunny wrote:is that a come on? sorry to burst your bubble, but I am a straight guy. Maybe you are looking for Carl, the effeminate male, as it were.
No come on, I was just noting the use of the title Ms. And under no circumstances would I hook up with a bunny. Because you know what they say: "Hare today, gone tomorrow..."

Oh, come on you two... kiss and make up!

The snow-rabbit hits on Kevin and the rock-head wants to know the QRS view on gays and lesbians.

Talk about a couple of gender-benders...

Sounds like you two are a match!

Who's the husband and who's the bitch?

snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Yeah, that should be Mr. Snow Bunny, so I've devolved into a rabbit from a man, and now I am a fiction character on the mb.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

snow bunny wrote:Yeah, I admit I was pen15, but that's only because somebody told me to crash the party after they got their ip address banned by the administrators here. I told him (m.c.) to come back because I thought dan would re-activate his status here. I don't think he actually emailed them, but I think he's busy trolling elsewhere..

Blame it on Dan.

You just don't get it, do you?

This is the best site i've come across, bar none.

Don't fawk it up for the regulars.

Be your real self.

ps - H. Ross Perot (giant sucking-up sound)...

Hahahah

Tomas (the tank)
Prince of Jerusalem
16 Degree
Scottish Rite Free Mason

Last edited by Tomas on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Tomas wrote:The snow-rabbit hits on Kevin and the rock-head wants to know the QRS view on gays and lesbians.

Who knew Tomas is a Shadchen?
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Tomas wrote:
snow bunny wrote:Yeah, I admit I was pen15, but that's only because somebody told me to crash the party after they got their ip address banned by the administrators here. I told him (m.c.) to come back because I thought dan would re-activate his status here. I don't think he actually emailed them, but I think he's busy trolling elsewhere..

One of how many (5-6) alter-egos? His mind is trolling and blaming others, doesn't know if he's a boy or a girl... it's - it's the voices!!

I wanna live . . . !

Another to preserve for posterity (and the men in white) holding the straightjacket laughing...

Tomas

Post by Tomas »

brokenhead wrote:
Tomas wrote:The snow-rabbit hits on Kevin and the rock-head wants to know the QRS view on gays and lesbians.

Who knew Tomas is a Shadchen?
Apparently you think so :-)
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Thomas, you live in the fag capital of the US, SF is for people just like you. turn on tune in and drop out.
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

We show you the world's greatest card trick -- and then we reveal the terrifying secret!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcie7vYjk1E
It's just a ride.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

bunny,

if tomas lives 100 miles sw of san fran, he doesn't live in san fran. duhhh....
Good Citizen Carl
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

Carl G wrote:Maybe, but I'm not so sure. I think it could just as well be Hillary slated for the slot.
That is what I thought too, but Obama is hitting all the right notes. Watch this video. It makes a lot of sense imo. It's quite fascinating watching them work the people.

Barack Obama is a ZIONIST ILLUMINATI part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM7L4SDGdqU
It's just a ride.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Carl G wrote:bunny,

Maybe he should move there then, and Dan Rowden could go visit for a quickie, and Kevin could make the local tag team.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

snow bunny wrote:
Carl G wrote:bunny,

Maybe he should move there then, and Dan Rowden could go visit for a quickie, and Kevin could make the local tag team.
The old avatar was better.
Why put a woman's face in there if you are a straight guy, as you said? Why do I play right into your hands?

It's misleading to put not only someone else's picture in for an avatar, but someone who does not represent your demographic in any way, such as age and gender, wouldn't you agree?

What does the Shadchen have to say?