Paris in The Clink

Post questions or suggestions here.
acid

Paris in The Clink

Post by acid »

I would like to take this moment to congratulate Paris for going into lock down. I believe everyone needs to see the inside of a jail cell before they die, but I only wish she could have done something more glamorous than driving on a suspended license. I guess she just wanted to test the limits in her own way. I wonder if this is the last time she will be going to jail, because she is still on probation for 3 years, and anything she does might get her arrested again. Poor Paris, in this instance I believe she is getting into trouble more than she would have if it weren't for the fact that she is famous. I still think she is the best, and I look forward to hearing more about her life as time goes on, and we'll see if she can live up to the standards of her predecessors such as Marilyn Monroe. 23 days in jail is a long time, so I hope she doesn't slit her wrists before getting out, or worse yet, get murdered in jail. In any case, Congratulations to Paris for beginning this right of passage.
Tomas

Re: Paris in The Clink

Post by Tomas »

-skippy begins-
acid wrote:I would like to take this moment to congratulate Paris for going into lock down.

-tomas-
Yeah, she done gone willingly, no taser, nightstick, pepperspray needed!

-skippy continues-
I believe everyone needs to see the inside of a jail cell before they die,

-tomas
And the length of your sentence was, Mr. Hardened Criminal?

-skippy rolls his eyes-
but I only wish she could have done something more glamorous than driving on a suspended license.

-tomas
When she gets out for good behavior, you look her up and give her some tips about yer crime sprees (that you didn't get busted for.)

-skippy muses-
I guess she just wanted to test the limits in her own way.

-tomas-
Poor thing!

-skippy ponders the meaning of life-
I wonder if this is the last time she will be going to jail, because she is still on probation for 3 years, and anything she does might get her arrested again.

-tomas-
Perhaps Charles Manson will have visitation rights - he has some Manson Girls doing time that can "turn" her into one of Charlie's Girls!

-skippy intones-
Poor Paris,

-tomas-
$20 million in the bank awaits her every wish. Keep a few bucks handy for some bleach to keep her hair "blonde"...

-skippy reflects-
in this instance I believe she is getting into trouble more than she would have if it weren't for the fact that she is famous.

-tomas-
Yeah, the "facts" keep getting in her way. BTW - you still watching those blow job videos of her? Famous, yeah!

-skippy squints-
I still think she is the best,

-tomas-
Be sure to wear a heavy-duty condom... Madonna says her herpes is mighty powerful.

-skippy gushes-
and I look forward to hearing more about her life as time goes on,

-tomas-
Sittin' on the edge of my chair.

-skippy brags-
and we'll see if she can live up to the standards of her predecessors such as Marilyn Monroe.

-tomas-
You are young, aren't you?

-skippy reflects-
23 days in jail is a long time,

-tomas-
Weren't you in the hole with the Son of Sam?

-skippy fears the worst-
so I hope she doesn't slit her wrists before getting out,

-tomas-
Then it's time in a psychiatric ward.

-skippy fears-
or worse yet,

-tomas-
There's more?

-skippy lets it slip-
get murdered in jail.

-tomas-
Jesus will be waiting to catch her in His arms and then He can "do" her before she goes cold.

-skippy-
In any case,

-tomas-
The judge goes, 'Wham, bam, thank you, maam.'

-skippy lays back ever-so satisfied-
Congratulations to Paris for beginning this rite of passage.

-tomas-
Next up, on her "to do" list... SuperMax in Colorado.

Last edited by Tomas on Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
acid

Post by acid »

No I've never done even 23 days consecutively. I have been arrested about 10 times, but I have always managed to circumvent the grips of the law, but probation is a real bitch, because you can go in on a probation violation, and then you don't know when you are getting out. I was in on a probation violation for 2 weeks, and I started to worry when I was going to get out. Then they let me out, and so far I haven't had to worry about it. I have, however, just moved to Canada in order to avoid the law. I was going to have to go back on probation if I didn't skip out on my court dates, and I might have even been given a short sentence. I don't regret any of the things I have done to get into trouble, but now I know I have to be more careful. I'm free and clear in Canada (have always had citizenship here), and I have learned from the trouble with the law, but now I know not to take it so far. I definitely am scared of jail, because I can't stand being in a confined setting, so we have both got our way, myself and the legal system. I feel I learned what it is like to transgress, and the law has changed me so I now know that I don't want to be one of those people who is constantly in and out of jail. I'm 27, and I figure that's a good age to turn over a new leaf, and perhaps give in a little bit in order to begin the next, more peaceful, phase of my life.
Jamesh

Post by Jamesh »

Been locked up three times only - Drunk and disorderly, naturally :)

17 - Drink driving. Not overnight

19 - Placed in Paddy wagon for pretending to help some coppers cross the road (they were standing on the corner watching the traffic like two old folks waiting to cross the road). Did the I'm Not An Animal from inside the Paddy wagon down The Rocks. Crowd loved it. Copper friend from home town let me go.

20 - Did that dead cockroach thingie, where one gets on their back and pretends to be a dying cockroach, in front of a Paddy wagon at the Cricket. Was pretending I was protesting against the damming of the Franklin Dam in Tasmania. Cops commandeered me in the loo, didn't even have time to go for a leak, eventually had to piss out a crack in the door of the by now crammed paddy wagon. Kept overnight til about 4am. lol...all the other dudes were arrested for fighting...I was the odd man out.

All good fun ! But really stupid.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Jamesh, you scofflaw. Love that word, scofflaw.

Me, I've never been in trouble with the law. I have no problems with the law. I love that word, law.
Good Citizen Carl
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-cid vicious-
acid wrote:No I've never done even 23 days consecutively.

-tomas-
Now let me get this straight... you ratted out the other?

-cid vicious-
I have been arrested about 10 times,

-tomas-
The cuffs are confining, huh?

-cid vicious-
but I have always managed to circumvent the grips of the law,

-tomas-
You a rat?

-cid vicious-
but probation is a real bitch,

-tomas-
Boy George luv you.

-cid vicious-
because you can go in on a probation violation,

-tomas-
[pfft!] Nothing a little blow (coke) won't solve.

-cid vicious-
and then you don't know when you are getting out.

-tomas-
Study Hall?

-cid vicious-
I was in on a probation violation for 2 weeks,

-tomas-
Wowser.

-cid vicious-
and I started to worry when I was going to get out.

-tomas-
As sands in the hourglass...

-cid vicious-
Then they let me out, and so far I haven't had to worry about it.

-tomas-
Snitchville?

-cid vicious-
I have, however, just moved to Canada in order to avoid the law.

-tomas-
Son O Sam and Charlie Manson await your every move...

-cid vicious-
I was going to have to go back on probation if I didn't skip out on my court dates,

-tomas-
Methinks you should be reported.

-cid vicious-
and I might have even been given a short sentence.

-tomas-
You terrorist!

-cid vicious
I don't regret any of the things I have done to get into trouble,

-tomas-
The walls have ears.

-cid vicious-
but now I know I have to be more careful.

-tomas-
Better late... than never-

-cid vicious-
I'm free and clear in Canada (have always had citizenship here),

-tomas-
You're smelling like Al-Qaeda to me..

-cid vicious-
and I have learned from the trouble with the law,

-tomas-
Jesus is a permanent resident in every jail, woldwide.

-cid vicious-
but now I know not to take it so far.

-tomas-
Share the toilet paper, man!

-cid vicious-
I definitely am scared of jail,

-tomas-
You mine, bitch!

-cid vicious-
because I can't stand being in a confined setting,

-tomas-
Relax, George Michael swings both ways....

-cid vicious-
so we have both got our way, myself and the legal system.

-tomas-
Psyche ward material.

-cid vicious-
I feel I learned what it is like to transgress,

-tomas-
Serious nut job.

-cid vicious-
and the law has changed me so I now know that I don't want to be one of those people who is constantly in and out of jail.

-tomas-
Avoid Oklahoma.

-cid vicious-
I'm 27, and I figure that's a good age to turn over a new leaf,

-tomas-
Hotel-motel?

-cid vicious-
and perhaps give in a little bit in order to begin the next, more peaceful, phase of my life.

-tomas-
Take some Nyquil, call me in the morning, waterboard boy.

acid

Post by acid »

I've been locked up in a mental institution just as long as I've been in jail, probably a little longer. The longest I was in the mental institution was for about 30 days, and those were some brutal days. Initially they just wanted to evaluate me, and I kept flipping out, so they kept extending it. The way they do it, they bring you in for a 3 day evaluation, then if they want to apply for a longer stay they can keep you for 10 days while they wait on that. Then, once that is approved, you're in until they let you out on a conditional discharge. Then, I violated the conditional discharge, so I had to go back in for 5 days. I never had to take my meds when I was in there because the nurses never checked, so you just spit them out after they give them to you. In retrospect, county jail was the very worst of any of the places I have been locked up, and I believe Paris is going into county jail. The state mental institution is pretty bad too, depending on which state it is. New York State has nice public facilities. I had to stay in jail and a mental institution when I got arrested there. It wasn't so bad. i also had to stay in the federal facility in Vermont, and that was actually pretty nice, but I wouldn't have wanted to stay there for longer than I did, which was only 3 or 4 days.

Tomas, this is fun, you're like a little kid trying to goad me for more information. I don't know how much more I have to share, but your antics are entertaining in and of themselves.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-the town drunk jokes-

[quote="Jamesh"]Been locked up three times only - Drunk and disorderly, naturally :)

-tomas
"Only" three times = three strikes an' yer out!

-town drunk-
17 - Drink driving.

-tomas-
How many children you run over before you were nabbed?

-town drunk-
Not overnight.

-tomas-
You sound like one of those who will never learn.

-the town drunk's big lie-
19 - Placed in Paddy wagon for pretending to help some coppers cross the road

-tomas-
Your high school education is showing...

-town drunk's alibi-
(they were standing on the corner watching the traffic like two old folks waiting to cross the road).

-tomas-
Clearly, it's disrespect for your elders.

-town drunk bares all-
Did the I'm Not An Animal from inside the Paddy wagon down The Rocks.

-tomas-
Join the circus, loser.

-town drunk-
Crowd loved it.

-tomas-
Oh yeah, better you than them.

-the town drunk-
Copper friend from home town let me go.

-tomas-
Always the cop who gets the weekly envelope with the sweaty wad of cash payoffs.

-the town drunk-
20 - Did that dead cockroach thingie, where one gets on their back and pretends to be a dying cockroach, in front of a Paddy wagon at the Cricket.

-tomas-
Good lord, a serious malcontent.

-the town drunk fesses up-
Was pretending I was protesting against the damming of the Franklin Dam in Tasmania.

-tomas-
At age 20, and still a phony.

-town drunk-
Cops commandeered me in the loo,

-tomas-
Well, you show your disrespect in front of the "real" protesters, a sound beating would've been in order.

-the town drunk-
didn't even have time to go for a leak,

-tomas-
Hindsight is 20/20.

-the town drunk's public display-
eventually had to piss out a crack in the door of the by now crammed paddy wagon.

-tomas-
If you aren't already circumcised, you missed a golden opportunity.

-town drunk-
Kept overnight til about 4am.

-tomas-
All things considered, you got off light.

-town drunk-
lol...all the other dudes were arrested for fighting...

-tomas-
My oh my, the lily-white virgin skips purgatory.

-town drunk brags-
I was the odd man out.

-tomas-
So the dam was built, and all the animals had to flee elsewhere, you got more hydropower, but nature loses out.

-town drunk-
All good fun !

-tomas-
Grow up.

-town drunk-
But really stupid.

-tomas-
Really stupid is more than stupid?

Jamesh

Post by Jamesh »

I don't particularly care what others think, perhaps you least of all.
Was just stating some things I look back on with a small degree of humour.
keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

The people want justice, but they may instead get regrets. Because our dear Paris is a delicate creature, and what for you or I is uncomfortable, for her may be sufficient to scar her permanantly. The mad heartless crowd is blind of course, in their emotion few have stopped to think. Just for Paris to be alone without her cell is a huge thing, addicted as she is to attachment plus. Perhaps she could manage if placed with the right person. She is but a child, the sheriff has figured this much out, she must be punished accordingly, if not many may have great regrets, and America will again announce its ugly colors to the world.
There they go again "let her out because she is a celebrity", No, that is not why she was released, reassigned. There is no placement that fits her case, all things taken together. That is not her fault but that of the warped justice system in the USA, wrong to not have created the right place and consequence for her and her crime.
Now we see how inhumane American justice and law enfororcement is, once when it must be done with respect and dignity we see how inadequate it is. Discraceful.
One other factor, of course, is, no one with the power to relieve her distress wishes to be accountable to the rich and powerful for not doing so. No one who can avoid responsibility really cares to handle this hot patato.
DHodges

Post by DHodges »

keenobserver wrote: Because our dear Paris is a delicate creature, and what for you or I is uncomfortable, for her may be sufficient to scar her permanantly.
A big ol' scar, maybe a burn mark across the face, might do her a world of good.
keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

DHodges wrote:
keenobserver wrote: Because our dear Paris is a delicate creature, and what for you or I is uncomfortable, for her may be sufficient to scar her permanantly.
A big ol' scar, maybe a burn mark across the face, might do her a world of good.
That could be good, problem is the system doesnt allow for that, only allows for psychological scars, and if the people have their way, of the permanant deep kind. If left alone too long certainly she'd attempt suicide, initially faked if possible.

Didnt think you would be jealous of her too!
She's no criminal, her life has been a victim of circumstance, without much upstairs the girl has been controlled and depends on much else to get by, any one so equiped would do the same.
keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

Indeed.
She thought she could last 3-5 days without revealing her embarrasing secret.
Now everyone knows it.

18,000 waiting for their day in court? in 1 city alone!
Katy

Post by Katy »

keenobserver wrote: She's no criminal.
She drove drunk. She is not only a criminal, she is one of the worst sorts of criminals there are, the truely random ones. She doesn't care who she hurts or kills. Will it be me? I've never done anything to her, but I do drive, so maybe. Who knows? Who cares? She certainly doesn't.
-Katy
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

At first I felt a bit of sympathy for her when she was removed from the prison. I thought "gee, she must have a serious illness."

Judging by her attitude while getting returned to prison, I find her contemptible. Faking a life-threatening illness because you think it's unfair that your wealth doesn't guarantee you a luxurious mansion after you break the law is low. She's like someone who pretends to be handicapped so they can compete in the Special Olympics. (Maybe that's not the best analogy. Getting first place in the Special Olympics is an impressive accomplishment... but if you aren't handicapped, it still makes you look like an ass.)
BMcGilly07

Post by BMcGilly07 »

Paris drove drunk. Because she's rich and famous, she only got her license suspended. Out of stupidity, not necessity (being wealthy and all) she decided to drive her car. She was arrested and ordered to serve 45 days, however before she even began her sentence it was commuted to half its length for "good behavior." Having not even begun her sentence, I don't even know how they could justify cutting her sentence in half. To say she would be scarred is BS. Her recent actions are either an act, or she is withdrawing from heroin use. Judging the way she acts and moves, I would sooner think her in withdrawal than acting. It's no secret she sucks at acting.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:At first I felt a bit of sympathy for her when she was removed from the prison. I thought "gee, she must have a serious illness."

Judging by her attitude while getting returned to prison, I find her contemptible. Faking a life-threatening illness because you think it's unfair that your wealth doesn't guarantee you a luxurious mansion after you break the law is low. She's like someone who pretends to be handicapped so they can compete in the Special Olympics. (Maybe that's not the best analogy. Getting first place in the Special Olympics is an impressive accomplishment... but if you aren't handicapped, it still makes you look like an ass.)
The last i heard, it was an undisclosed medical condition. Considering the reception it sounded like she was going to get, I thought perhaps she'd been beat up, molested, and who knows what else while in there - and was sent to home confinement because of the prison's inability to provide for her safety. That is not privileged treatment - they do that for anyone who is not considered a flight risk. What i do think is unfair is that the police told her she could be placed under house arrest instead, and because she went along with it, the judge increased her sentence to 45 days. When you are a prisoner and do as the police tell you to do, you should not be punished for compliance. If the police did something wrong, the police should be punished for it - not Paris.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Elizabeth Isabelle wrote: the judge increased her sentence to 45 days.
No, the original sentence was 45 days and the judge specifically said that it was not to be shortened for any reason. That it was illegally shortened was simply corrected. And home confinement is far from standard for anyone who is not a flight risk. You also can't assume she was molested or whatever else, since she had a 2-person cell all to herself in the "special people" part of the prison (normally used for police officers and others who criminals might recognize and blame for their current position)
-Katy
acid

Post by acid »

Actually, Paris should only serve another 18 days. The reason she would be able to serve approximately half of her sentence is because of a California law, not because she was being given special treatment. If she acts out in jail, then they would make her serve the entire 45 days. The only special treatment she was given was having a cell to herself in the special needs unit. Especially if the jail is overcrowded, that is a big privilege in my mind. When I went into jail for a probation violation, I had to sleep in "the tank" for the first 3 nights, which was just a tiny room packed with a bunch of people, and you had to sleep on the floor. Then they brought me into another section of the jail, where you had to sleep on a cot in the recreation portion of the unit. All the cells were full, so we had to cram extra people into all of the units (this is in county jail in New Hampshire). After I got into a few scuffles there, then they brought me to another unit, but I got into a fight right away because someone commented that my hair was too long. In that unit, I was again supposed to be sleeping on a cot in the recreation portion because all the cells were full. The only time I got to have a cell was after I had been there for a week or more, and then I ended up going to the cell where you are locked up for 23 hours, and I had a cellmate for a while, but he went back to his regular unit after a few days. He had been put there for fighting. Then it wasn't so bad for the last few days I was in there, I had the cell to myself, and then when I got out, it was pure bliss. You know sometimes when you feel so bad for so long, this was one of those times, and when I was released it was a wonderful feeling. That was about 2 years and 8 months ago. That's not the last time I was arrested, but it's the last time I have had to spend the night in jail. So, I can sympathize with Paris, even though our lives are different in every other way. I know exactly how bad they fuck you over when you're on probation, and especially if you violate your probation. I read a quote that Paris looked like a little girl stuck in a merciless legal system, and the legal system is merciless, no doubt about that. I feel a connection with her on this topic, and maybe in the next life, I'll come back as Paris Hilton.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

acid wrote:I've been locked up in a mental institution just as long as I've been in jail, probably a little longer. The longest I was in the mental institution was for about 30 days, and those were some brutal days. Initially they just wanted to evaluate me, and I kept flipping out, so they kept extending it. The way they do it, they bring you in for a 3 day evaluation, then if they want to apply for a longer stay they can keep you for 10 days while they wait on that. Then, once that is approved, you're in until they let you out on a conditional discharge. Then, I violated the conditional discharge, so I had to go back in for 5 days. I never had to take my meds when I was in there because the nurses never checked, so you just spit them out after they give them to you. In retrospect, county jail was the very worst of any of the places I have been locked up, and I believe Paris is going into county jail. The state mental institution is pretty bad too, depending on which state it is. New York State has nice public facilities. I had to stay in jail and a mental institution when I got arrested there. It wasn't so bad. i also had to stay in the federal facility in Vermont, and that was actually pretty nice, but I wouldn't have wanted to stay there for longer than I did, which was only 3 or 4 days.

Tomas, this is fun, you're like a little kid trying to goad me for more information. I don't know how much more I have to share, but your antics are entertaining in and of themselves.

back on the 17th

tomas

keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

The woman is childlike, essentially a grownup child. Delayed mentally, and because of this always sheltered. And because of this unaware of the consequenses of her actions, and because of this getting special treatment from a sheriff who now knows the truth. She could never withstand days let alone weeks of isolation, she would literately go mad. Many before her have been damaged in this way but she was spared because of all the eyes on her, but that cost her too since otherwise she would have been out in 3-5 days due to overcrowding, and a mandate.
She's but a sheltered child and should be treated so, call it what you will but its only humane. That thousands others have been treated inhumanely is no arguement.
If this doesnt hurt her, it will do her some good. But its a shame that the people have forced her to pretend conversion, making her more evil, with those ridiculous statements.

Im all for consequences and rehabilitation, but to act without knowing the facts could destroy her. She thinks she is giving all she has to give to the world already!

(I had witten a longer more complete response but lost it)
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

It might not be pretend conversion - it could be a form of madness that is a response to overwhelming stress of things that are now beyond her control. When things are out of one's control, it is natural to want to believe in some benevolent higher power looking after them. This may explain the many jailhouse conversions as well as deathbed conversions.
keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

Elizabeth Isabelle wrote:It might not be pretend conversion - it could be a form of madness that is a response to overwhelming stress of things that are now beyond her control. When things are out of one's control, it is natural to want to believe in some benevolent higher power looking after them. This may explain the many jailhouse conversions as well as deathbed conversions.
Good point, ya, i agree about the god thing, but still some other things i had heard she said (dont recall at the moment)
seemed too difficult for even her to believe, seemed v dishonest, I think it had to do with things she allegedly proposes to do with her life once out, i think she knows shes incapable of doing much for others, beyond the showing off and wiggling and looking cute.
But you may be right, i agree she is prone to madness, sadly, v delicate, i once knew a girl like her, simply lacking upstairs, prob the umbilical cord wrapped around the neck at birth, happens quite often, brain took a hit, i reckon the parents have known from the start and set her to suceed from the very beginning in the fashion that she has, since they knew she couldnt make it via education. This sort of mental retardation is v embarrassing so they tried to get by without being found out, i reckon, but when ther judge sent her back they had to come up with something halfway truthful, so they implied emotional problems and medicinal requirements not met, partly true but not the whole story, however the parents may have finally revealed the whole story of her mental deficiencies to the sheriff alone to spare her the origial lock up location which was unbearable and so he would protect her mind at the costly place twin towers, i reckon he promised not to say all he knew you could see at the news conference how he was working to keep something unsaid while explaining his new revalation, and the insinuation that if the judge had just allowed them to meet in the privacy of his chambers that that would have helped greatly ,that he would have told him what the parents dont want revealed to the world.

If it came out about her lifelong genetic mental problem and early childhood behavior/problems, the bloodthirsty american public would ruin her completely. They nearly did already. It wouldnt be difficult since her whole world is held together by the belief that she is just wonderful. If she's not careful she may go down sooner than later.
Its very sad. I cant see all she's up against, but I supose it may already be having a significant negative effect on her psyche, for instance some of these supposed statistics/polls on tv saying 95% are against her, this kind of shit could tear her apart, actually all along she's taken a ot of shit from the public, for her the praise of many is essential. She needs a much better advisor than presently, she'ld do herself well to hook up with a caring understanding older man, too bad im unavailable!
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

(some humor some serious)

-straight jacket-
"acid" - I've been locked up in a mental institution just as long as I've been in jail, probably a little longer.

-tomas-
Sure, the artificial lights play tricks on the eyes, distorts time and space.

-straight jacket goes on-
The longest I was in the mental institution was for about 30 days, and those were some brutal days.

-tomas-
So you're saying you have been committed to only 'one' institution?

-straight jacket sweats-
and those were some brutal days.

-tomas-
What the heck happened, for you to find yourself, in such a fix? (were you aged 17 or under?)

-straight jacket-
Initially they just wanted to evaluate me,

-tomas-
Who were 'they'?

-straight jacket-
and I kept flipping out,

-tomas-
VietNam was the closest I came to THAT scenario. A close second was getting off the morphine drip.

-straight jacket-
so they kept extending it.

-tomas-
Sounds like the GI's deal in Iraq.

-straight jacket-
The way they do it, they bring you in for a 3 day evaluation, then if they want to apply for a longer stay they can keep you for 10 days while they wait on that.

-tomas-
It's a mad, mad, mad world.

-straight jacket-
Then, once that is approved, you're in until they let you out on a conditional discharge.

-tomas-
It's the American Way...

-straight jacket fessus up-
Then, I violated the conditional discharge, so I had to go back in for 5 days.

-tomas-
Shackle time!

-straight jacket-
I never had to take my meds when I was in there because the nurses never checked,

-tomas-
Med nurses could care less...

-straight jacket recalls-
so you just spit them out after they give them to you.

-tomas-
Wise decision!

-straight jacket reflects-
In retrospect, county jail was the very worst of any of the places I have been locked up, and I believe Paris is going into county jail.

-tomas-
If jail time is on the books, why not?

-straight jacket babbles on-
The state mental institution is pretty bad too, depending on which state it is.

-tomas-
This boy been busy!

-straight jacket-
New York State has nice public facilities.

-tomas-
I'll keep that in mind (or is it out of my mind?)

-straight jacket-
I had to stay in jail and a mental institution when I got arrested there. It wasn't so bad.

-tomas-
Yeah, righhhht...

-straight jacket-
I also had to stay in the federal facility in Vermont,

-tomas-
Ahah! that's why my federal taxes went up...

-straight jacket-
and that was actually pretty nice, but I wouldn't have wanted to stay there for longer than I did, which was only 3 or 4 days.

-tomas-
Maid service, breakfast in bed, and chocolate mints on your pillow?

-straight jacket clearly misunderstands-
Tomas, this is fun, you're like a little kid trying to goad me for more information.

-tomas-
No, not at all!

Get a life, pal.

Get a job.

Put some structure into your existence.

-straight jacket-
I don't know how much more I have to share, but your antics are entertaining in and of themselves.

-tomas-
[pfft] Jail and mental wards aside... just what specific act 'happened' to start this entire conflagration?

Tomas (the tank)
Prince of Jerusalem
16 Degree
Scottish Rite Free Mason

acid

Post by acid »

Sorry Tomas, I don't have time to get into all the details right now, but I will touch on a few questions you asked. No, I wasn't under 17, I was 23 or 24 the first time I got arrested. Most of the time I got arrested was for stuff like disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. One time they took me to the hospital, I ran away from the hospital, and then the police came and re-arrested me as I tried unsuccessfully to get away from the area. They told me I picked up a big rock and threatened one of the officers with it. I didn't really remember doing it when I heard about it. Also, I was committed to multiple different hospitals or jails at different times in different places, all of it happened between the ages of 23 and 26. Now I'm 27, and I'm done with that for good living in Canada. I just have to be careful when I go back to the U.S.A. on personal visits etc.. It's not exactly like they are looking for me, but I could get arrested again if they ended up calling my name in for anything. I guess I will just be staying out of the city when I visit New Hampshire next. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it is only New Hampshire where I would get in trouble for an outstanding bench warrant. Then I would have to pay another $2500 to get out of jail again.