Drunvalo

Post questions or suggestions here.
andymonk

Drunvalo

Post by andymonk »

Is Drunvalo worth listening to,or is he a very clever money making machine?I would appreciate any opinions.
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

Form your own opinion.
- Scott
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

sschaula wrote:Form your own opinion.
Well, essentially yes - but we are talking to a newbie that has not had the genius training of how to do that.

Andy,

Without having heard of this guy before, I'll give you the brief how-to. Many have said that anyone who charges is not worth it, but IMO there is a place for people to earn a living off teaching spiritual matters rather than just living off the dole and teaching. Both have merits, but I'm not going over that debate right now.

Look at his free stuff, as well as the free stuff of everyone else out there, and if you think he's all that great that you should spend money on him, that he's offering something that you can't get for free elsewhere, then there is nothing wrong with that. Listen to the podcasts from here, read here, read the links on David Quinn's website, take a look at this and read his free e-book, look around and figure out what makes the most sense to you.

BTW, welcome to GF.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Whilst I agree that you need to form your own opinion, it's obvious to me that he is just another New Age idiot.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Here is some of his work off his website:
You are One with the Creator of this universe, and you always have been. There never has been a time when you were not One, and there never will be a time when this is not true.
Because you are One with the Creator, you, and I mean you personally, can change the world and bring peace and beauty to this entire planet. But you must change yourself first. You simply have to remember who you were before you fell into this very dark place.

This workshop combines both of the previous workshops into one. The purpose is to give all of the information and knowledge of the human energy field, the MER-KA-BA, the missing information around the BEAMS OF LIGHT coming from the pineal gland, and the instructions of how both of these human energy fields are intimately linked to the SACRED SPACE OF THE HEART, the place of creation. The place where all new worlds are born.

Once this information is practiced in unison, a new Earth emerges from one's inner vision. A way of seeing where this outer world that seems so chaotic and crazy, begins to recreate itself from deep within your own heart by a dreaming process long, long forgotten.

Together, we will remember. Fear will turn to love. Hope will emerge out of desperation. And the World can have a second chance, if only you care enough to reveal the truth of who you really are.

If you believe you are supposed to be at this gathering, I would be honored to help you to remember your intimate connection to God.
New Agey philosophers are easily spotted based on how they tantalize followers with bliss, eurphoria, positive states, glorious states, powerful states, pleasurable states, holy states, loving states, orgiastic states and all the rest of it. New agers never actually get down to business by making some ego shattering statements to shake people out of their attachments, instead they provide some warm, friendly superficial fluff for people to identity with, which usually leads to idolatry, and increased levels of narcissism.

A New Ager is alot like a pimp peddling prostitutes on the street corner. He gets people addicted by having them identify with what they think he has, which he conveys as something mystical, magical, eurphoic, pleasurable, powerful and so on. However, in actually, all that is behind his words is empty enthusiam towards an enlighened state that is only a figment of his own imagination. And the tragic thing is that the new ager needs his followers to keep his identity as a powerful, enlighened teacher. Moroever, without his followers, he is miserable.

Enlightenment is not something that can be experienced by an ‘experiencer’ so to promise all this fluffy puffy stuff is just a bluff.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-the sage writes-
Dan Rowden wrote:Whilst I agree that you need to form your own opinion, it's obvious to me that he is just another New Age idiot.

-tomas-
Please define "New Age."

Thanks,
Tomas (the tank)

DHodges

What is New Age?

Post by DHodges »

Tomas wrote:Please define "New Age."
BEAMS OF LIGHT coming from the pineal gland,
There ya go.