USA uncomparable

Post questions or suggestions here.
keenobserver

USA uncomparable

Post by keenobserver »

Not fair.
Thats right.
Its not fair to compare "America" with other countries.
America has challenges other countries do not, have not.
How easy it must be to be all the same, most all born from the same land or at least your fathers and mothers.
How easy to unite under one flag,mission,purpose, when you are all (most of you) wired the same (i mean similar) biologically similar.
Just tit to get along.
Much less disagreement.
So easy to gang up on those without massive advantage.
I can mouth off about how much America sucks, and its finer points, but none of you should. ("you" meaning.....well, you know)
Nevertheless, if something sucks a great deal, and you care enough to help it out, then if you're one of them, go on, critisize all you need to.
Returning, America had it easy once the wars stopped, once we realized how vast was the land and full of promise.
But not easy anymore, now we're making a mess of it.
We're all hopped up on the idea of freedom, and from that came first the liberation of slaves and finally of women, all good ideas if properly done.
Did we go overboard, did we pass laws pushed mostly by emotion instead of sense, yes we did didnt we, and now we and the rest of the world have to live with some the consequences of these mistakes.
How ashamed I am.
We should all be ashamed.
Who doesnt know that Bushes plan is: Im on the way out and damn it, Ill do all I can to keep fighting those arabs and invading their home as long as possible 'cause there's no driving sense into 'em and they'll never learn that their imaginary god will not save 'um until their at their wits end"
So what our boys get killed and little ones at home have no daddy, its worth it and we always managed with mother-only homes, they make good soilders those fatherless boys, indeed"
WHO doesnt know that's what he's up to?
Well now you do. But I dont want to get on a tangent..
(my link is down again, this may be one more post that just never makes it to you geniuses)
Where was I?
Oh, so its final now, no sense in bitching.
Aint no point in comparing America to your place. We aint begun like your place, we made out of many tribes all who hate each other at least as much as we hate ourselves, and then some.
But really now, America more than any place is all about groups.
Thats right, Groups.
An Amererican, if he's smart, will try to be part of as many groups as possible. The more the better.
If you're like me and you have your own little group (with yourself), then you're screewed in America.
Everyone thinks you're insane simply 'cause you rather not be part of their many groups.
The groups that cause the most problems in America are the racial/cultural groups.
Besides the other problems, the biggest problem with them is that they are the most difficult ones to be a part of, if you're from another one.
First off most American could care less about being a part of another one of these, I'm going to call them Cultural groups.
Its an uphill climb, if you dont get killed first. Just to try it you'ld be looked at with suspicion.
So, though we call ourselves the UNITED states of America, truth is the forefathers chose that name hoping we would some day live up to it, that someday we WOULD be united, but it didnt work, not very well and not for long.
We're about as ununited as we could be. So much so that's its time for a named change.
But I dont want to go there now...
Point is, we've not united, we're divided into many many many different groups. And we dont like the other groups very much either. All kinds of groups, not just cultural ones. They dont like themselves much either.
If you keep going with this, where do you go?
Well, each knows that they're all alone at bottom, a group onto themselves, and that that self can benefit from hooking into other groups. So there aint much trust, and each tells another in close groups to not trust each other. But most off we lie to each other and say I trust you or You can trust me, then we get mad as hell when we find out it aint so.
The good part is then we get on TV!
Oh well, lots more to say about our UNunited America.
Like why we need extra help. And why we cant ask for it.
And what we ought to do.
But like I say, the link is down and this might be a waste of brain cells, so I reckon I'll try to reconnect and send it out, can always add more later.
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

What exactly do you want from this country?
- Scott
keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

How about a bit less hypocrisy, for starters.
what do you want?
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

I'm not aware of any hypocrisy.

What I would want is less Americans trying to destroy their own country for no good reason. They take what they have for granted.
- Scott
keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

People of the world should know that Americans agree to make almost no effort to blend, to become truely united. We all pick our groups, from a pool of avaialable groups, not everyone has the same pools to pick from. We pick our group and make the best of it.
There was a time, for instance, when some judge decreed that black and white students will mix it up, be transported to each others schools. Thats the last time I recall, decades ago, since then we have given up on the idea.
We learned we were not up to the task. Out hearts are ugly.
What do you have now in mixed schools?
You have the whites in groups on one side of the cafeteria, latinos all there, and blacks all over there.
Once recently they attempted to mix it up by force.
After a short time, each group returned to itself, not enemies but unwilling to hang together.
Go now in any city school cafateria, you will see it, the groups.
A feminine tendency, at bottom.
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

So? Give it time. It's hard to relate to anyone in this life...even within families people fight and are confused about where eachother are coming from. So consider entirely different cultures clashing together - of course it's not going to work so well.

But the gaps are bridged every day. I don't see any kind of horrible segregation between people. I think if someone does, it's because of their strongly preconcieved notions about how things are, rather than how things actually are.
- Scott
Tomas

Re: USA uncomparable

Post by Tomas »

keenobserver wrote:Not fair.
Thats right.
Its not fair to compare "America" with other countries.
America has challenges other countries do not, have not.
How easy it must be to be all the same, most all born from the same land or at least your fathers and mothers.
How easy to unite under one flag,mission,purpose, when you are all (most of you) wired the same (i mean similar) biologically similar.
Just tit to get along.
Much less disagreement.
So easy to gang up on those without massive advantage.
I can mouth off about how much America sucks, and its finer points, but none of you should. ("you" meaning.....well, you know)
Nevertheless, if something sucks a great deal, and you care enough to help it out, then if you're one of them, go on, critisize all you need to.
Returning, America had it easy once the wars stopped, once we realized how vast was the land and full of promise.
But not easy anymore, now we're making a mess of it.
We're all hopped up on the idea of freedom, and from that came first the liberation of slaves and finally of women, all good ideas if properly done.
Did we go overboard, did we pass laws pushed mostly by emotion instead of sense, yes we did didnt we, and now we and the rest of the world have to live with some the consequences of these mistakes.
How ashamed I am.
We should all be ashamed.
Who doesnt know that Bushes plan is: Im on the way out and damn it, Ill do all I can to keep fighting those arabs and invading their home as long as possible 'cause there's no driving sense into 'em and they'll never learn that their imaginary god will not save 'um until their at their wits end"
So what our boys get killed and little ones at home have no daddy, its worth it and we always managed with mother-only homes, they make good soilders those fatherless boys, indeed"
WHO doesnt know that's what he's up to?
Well now you do. But I dont want to get on a tangent..
(my link is down again, this may be one more post that just never makes it to you geniuses)
Where was I?
Oh, so its final now, no sense in bitching.
Aint no point in comparing America to your place. We aint begun like your place, we made out of many tribes all who hate each other at least as much as we hate ourselves, and then some.
But really now, America more than any place is all about groups.
Thats right, Groups.
An Amererican, if he's smart, will try to be part of as many groups as possible. The more the better.
If you're like me and you have your own little group (with yourself), then you're screewed in America.
Everyone thinks you're insane simply 'cause you rather not be part of their many groups.
The groups that cause the most problems in America are the racial/cultural groups.
Besides the other problems, the biggest problem with them is that they are the most difficult ones to be a part of, if you're from another one.
First off most American could care less about being a part of another one of these, I'm going to call them Cultural groups.
Its an uphill climb, if you dont get killed first. Just to try it you'ld be looked at with suspicion.
So, though we call ourselves the UNITED states of America, truth is the forefathers chose that name hoping we would some day live up to it, that someday we WOULD be united, but it didnt work, not very well and not for long.
We're about as ununited as we could be. So much so that's its time for a named change.
But I dont want to go there now...
Point is, we've not united, we're divided into many many many different groups. And we dont like the other groups very much either. All kinds of groups, not just cultural ones. They dont like themselves much either.
If you keep going with this, where do you go?
Well, each knows that they're all alone at bottom, a group onto themselves, and that that self can benefit from hooking into other groups. So there aint much trust, and each tells another in close groups to not trust each other. But most off we lie to each other and say I trust you or You can trust me, then we get mad as hell when we find out it aint so.
The good part is then we get on TV!
Oh well, lots more to say about our UNunited America.
Like why we need extra help. And why we cant ask for it.
And what we ought to do.
But like I say, the link is down and this might be a waste of brain cells, so I reckon I'll try to reconnect and send it out, can always add more later.

Haven't read any of the propagandist's (you-all's) replies yet... Comment later on this if anything develops...

Tho, couple of interesting morsels that are tossed the brothel-goers...

Your pen pal,
Tomas (the tank)
Prince of Jerusalem
16 Degree
Scottish Rite Free Mason

[see humor below]

ps- pace yourself, people! the brothel has ways to make you talk! answer the question!

won't answer?... well, Abu Ghraib (and Sgt. Scott) whatever awaits all you foreigners... too close to home? well, Guantanamo Poland, Libya, Argentina, Rumania (there's that "mania" again!) remember Tas"mania" again!) will fly in Scott to make you extremists obey the Amerikanner Way... all brought to you by the Dutch-Anglo super wealth of Europa... the "brainchild" behind "America" a French word derived from La-Merica.

a little DU dust will do you good.

blind patriotism (it was on network tv news -- so it must be true)

keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

So why this speech, why do i stress Americas many groups and unwillingness to blend?
Cause thats where the solution lies to most of our ills.
If we relaxed a bit with small-group loyality and returned for a time to patriotism/nationalism, just plain putting the big group ahead of the many little ones, wow what a change that would make.
Shit, even them terrorists would like to see it happen, blend us up a bit, some ordinary American princess hooking up with someone other than a bloke who could pass for her brother.
99.9 percent of the time it dont happen, certainly not enough to get much tv fanfare, start the ball rolling.
If a few brave gals would "step up to the plate", if Paris would hookup with some middle eastern jailbird, wow, what one event could benefit the world more?
But it aint going to happen, (popular) women are still much too lacking in masculinity to sacrifice so much as five minutes of their time let alone a life or a lifetime to such. She is only now learning to overcome instinct and baby crap and put herself first, let alone others.
(that offer her nothing in exchange).
So whats the point, why bother - is the attitude of many, like the thousands of dudes who do themselves in daily. Civilization is so far away, maybe 10 centuries.
Yet it is so very near too. A few brave women already are here, waiting for her sisters to really think, to get beyond her self and her trivial life, to wake up and smell the roses already.
Can men do it alone? No way, I say.
And for that we must not forget to thank America and those truely brave freedom fighters that made a way for womens advancement, however I dont think their intention was to advance towards divahood.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

peachy-keen writes:
Some middle-easterner hook up with Paris Hiton...

-tomas-
Oh yeah, a one-night quickie with the village whore... and a lifetime of herpes to remember her by... dumb and dumber you aussies

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971

sschaula

Post by sschaula »

Tomas, could you please edit your post so it doesn't include my full name? Thanks.
- Scott
Faust

Post by Faust »

keenobserver wrote:So why this speech, why do i stress Americas many groups and unwillingness to blend?
Cause thats where the solution lies to most of our ills.
If we relaxed a bit with small-group loyality and returned for a time to patriotism/nationalism, just plain putting the big group ahead of the many little ones, wow what a change that would make.
Shit, even them terrorists would like to see it happen, blend us up a bit, some ordinary American princess hooking up with someone other than a bloke who could pass for her brother.
99.9 percent of the time it dont happen, certainly not enough to get much tv fanfare, start the ball rolling.
If a few brave gals would "step up to the plate", if Paris would hookup with some middle eastern jailbird, wow, what one event could benefit the world more?
But it aint going to happen, (popular) women are still much too lacking in masculinity to sacrifice so much as five minutes of their time let alone a life or a lifetime to such. She is only now learning to overcome instinct and baby crap and put herself first, let alone others.
(that offer her nothing in exchange).
So whats the point, why bother - is the attitude of many, like the thousands of dudes who do themselves in daily. Civilization is so far away, maybe 10 centuries.
Yet it is so very near too. A few brave women already are here, waiting for her sisters to really think, to get beyond her self and her trivial life, to wake up and smell the roses already.
Can men do it alone? No way, I say.
And for that we must not forget to thank America and those truely brave freedom fighters that made a way for womens advancement, however I dont think their intention was to advance towards divahood.

Racial groups segregate themselves instinctively, atleast the newcomers. I'm not white, but I easily blend in because I've been here (Canada) long enough.

Also, the problem isn't that white women are staying with white men, that is what's lacking. I don't know where you see this, but many white women inter-breed out of ignorance of the implications of it, and only caused by emotional satisfaction. Do you know that blacks rape more whites, than whites rape blacks?
Amor fati
keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

We dont need to throw everyone in a blender, but to make any progress Stateside we must stop putting our favorite group (of which we belong) before the whole. This happens all the time at all levels. Look at the damage that clinging first-and-foremost to less than the whole has done to imbalance and disturb the nation. Look at what the group female has done to imbalance our nation, huge as that group is, all it has to do is very little emotional reaction to cause great disturbance and imbalance and great long-lasting harm very quickly, no chance to correct it, because of the great force with great mass, much power for example to effect through vote.
So that has set us back decades. We are still there but its finally lifting off. Still we are a long way from putting the whole of the nation ahead of this or any other group in our consciences. Until that happens and happens significantly we are continuing to hurt ourselves.
It will take a long time to recover from the great discounting of the group men, still little respect from the group women, but the tide is turning thank heavens. The faster it happens the less chance we will suffer greatly at the hands of our adversaries.
We must put the whole ahead of any groups interest, with that mentality alone taught by example in the schools we could be 1000 times better nation in 20 years time.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-scotty begs-
sschaula wrote:Tomas, could you please edit your post so it doesn't include my full name?

-the all-seeing tomas replies-
Lemme think about it... hmmm, perhaps the glorious leaders, will need to be consulted [brought into the loop] on this matter of international concern.

-scotty drools all over-
Thanks.

-tomas-
That's what is always said to the great QRS (no last names please, just initials) the names were changed to protect the innocent, er, guilty...

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

Tomas wrote:.

-scotty begs-
sschaula wrote:Tomas, could you please edit your post so it doesn't include my full name?

-the all-seeing tomas replies-
Lemme think about it... hmmm, perhaps the glorious leaders, will need to be consulted [brought into the loop] on this matter of international concern.

-scotty drools all over-
Thanks.

-tomas-
That's what is always said to the great QRS (no last names please, just initials) the names were changed to protect the innocent, er, guilty...

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971
Tomas, I used to have some respect for you - but that was one of the most immature displays I have seen on this forum.

And either you have magic/admin powers to change your post without an edit stamp or someone already adjusted the post. Your taunting is wasted.