women and dogs

Post questions or suggestions here.
Faust

Post by Faust »

Elizabeth Isabelle wrote:The practice depicted in that link is not only horrifying, but I'm having difficulty believing that occurrence would actually happen in modern London. That does not match the attitudes of Jewish people I have know personally.

Hah, modern Britain is becoming a shit-hole.

http://www.inversions-and-deceptions.blogspot.com

http://www.celiagreen.blogspot.com

Oh and just because it doesn't match the attitudes, doesn't mean it's not there in their holy books. Read more if you want, or can handle it,

http://www.nukeisrael.com/rabbibabyraper.html

Ignore the Nazi extremism of that site, I'm merely using this for the Talmud exposition.

Also,

http://www.nsm88.com/articles/darkcontinent.html

Regarding black self-government. Again, the nazi extremism is not my taste, I'm only acquiring information.
Last edited by Faust on Thu May 10, 2007 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amor fati
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Elizabeth wrote:
Focusing on behaviors is more important than perpetuating stereotypes.
If a stereotype is widespread in a large percentage of the race then it is not evil to simply state that this is the case. For instance: To suggest that over 65% of prisoners in the USA are black males is a truth that sparks debate, and from there, further inquiry into all the revelant causes of their plight can be examined.

Or to suggest that the Japanese are responsible for a large percentage of the vital technological innovation that has occurred over the last century expresses another tendency over a certain race of homo sapiens.

So I don’t have a problem with discussing generalized racial differences, as it allows one to at least acknowledge the unfair nature of natural selection.
Last edited by Ryan Rudolph on Thu May 10, 2007 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faust

Post by Faust »

Ryan R wrote:Elizabeth wrote:
If a stereotype is widespread in a large percentage of the race then it is not evil to simply state that this is the case. For instance: To suggest that over 65% of prisoners in the USA are black males is a truth that sparks debate, and from there, further inquiry into all the revelant causes of their plight can be examined.

Or to suggest that the Japanese are responsible for a large percentage of the vital technological innovation that has occurred over the last century.

So I don’t have a problem with discussing generalized racial differences, as it allows one to at least acknowledge the unfair nature of natural selection.
Umm, how is it "unfair"? Curious.
Amor fati
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Umm, how is it "unfair"?
Most humans are born into the world without a prayer of ever becoming at least a little bit conscious, and as a result their lives are plagued by frustration, doubt, despair, loneliness, time in prison, toil in society, malnutrition, addictions, and all sorts of other delusions.

Some other races are born with better mental skills and survival abilities to be able to organize complicated and eleborate open market democratic societies, while others blindly struggle.

Natural selection is a sad state of affairs. It produces mostly victims with the odd gem. Racial preservation is a bad idea because even though most white and Asians are superior to many other races, the average white or asian is still incredibly feeble and stupid in the face of divine sagehood.

Moreover, If we were concerned with only allowing the most intelligent to survive, we'd have to exterminate over 95% of the world's population.

Another Example: One of the major reasons why I could never have children is that I've never encountered a woman that seemed worthly of receiving my genes, and I dont claim to be absolutely perfect, their mental handicaps always left me feeling rather turned off, and not to mention the huge finanical responsbility, and loss of freedom in having to care for a child.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

Ryan R wrote:Elizabeth wrote:

Or to suggest that the Japanese are responsible for a large percentage of the vital technological innovation that has occurred over the last century expresses another tendency over a certain race of homo sapiens.

So from a utilitarian perspective, what's the point? What functional good does it do to point out the unfair nature of natural selection if the end result is a poorer performance amongst the already disadvantaged?
Ryan R wrote:One of the major reasons why I could never have children is that I've never encountered a woman that seemed worthly of receiving my genes
It has nothing to do with you being "unworthly" of procreation?
Ryan R wrote:I dont claim to be absolutely perfect,
(bold added)

That's good. I find it amusing how often people who put down the worth of others use spelling and grammatical mistakes while they are doing so...
Shardrol

Post by Shardrol »

Ryan R wrote:One of the major reasons why I could never have children is that I've never encountered a woman that seemed worthly of receiving my genes, and I dont claim to be absolutely perfect, their mental handicaps always left me feeling rather turned off, and not to mention the huge finanical responsbility, and loss of freedom in having to care for a child.
I'm wondering if there were some other, unstated criteria for your hypothetical breeding partner. Do you have standards about her appearance as well as her mind? The stumbling block for most men who say they want a female partner who's their mental equal is that it isn't really only about that. She also has to be conventionally attractive or the deal's off. However no one wants to actually say this because it makes them look shallow. But women who are born beautiful have a tendency to rely on that quality to get through life, & may feel no need to develop any others. Ugly girls are more interesting.
Faust

Post by Faust »

Shardrol wrote:
Ryan R wrote:One of the major reasons why I could never have children is that I've never encountered a woman that seemed worthly of receiving my genes, and I dont claim to be absolutely perfect, their mental handicaps always left me feeling rather turned off, and not to mention the huge finanical responsbility, and loss of freedom in having to care for a child.
I'm wondering if there were some other, unstated criteria for your hypothetical breeding partner. Do you have standards about her appearance as well as her mind? The stumbling block for most men who say they want a female partner who's their mental equal is that it isn't really only about that. She also has to be conventionally attractive or the deal's off. However no one wants to actually say this because it makes them look shallow. But women who are born beautiful have a tendency to rely on that quality to get through life, & may feel no need to develop any others. Ugly girls are more interesting.
It is true that ugly girls have higher chances of genuine intellectualness, and quite disheartening really. Yes, of course men want a beautiful woman too, as well as women wouldn't mind having a man that was smart, and beautiful as well. It's an instinctive desire to have a beautiful mate, no gender can really help it, so we can't be blamed for it.
Amor fati
Shardrol

Post by Shardrol »

I'm not arguing that people shouldn't desire what they desire, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of failing to mention that this intelligent, insightful & aware woman who would be the only proper mate but somehow can't be found must also be slender & blond with big tits, or whatever fetish the speaker subscribes to.

But kudos to you, Faust13, for admitting you wouldn't want an ugly girl, no matter how smart.
DHodges

Re: Going nowhere

Post by DHodges »

Faust13 wrote:
DHodges wrote:I stand by my post of May 4.
boy, that's a solid case.
You continue to demonstrate it.
Did you even READ this link?
No, I have no intention of reading any of that shit you've linked to.
Elizabeth Isabelle

DHodges wrote:
Faust13 wrote:Did you even READ this link?
Damn. I was hoping you would read the iamanenglishman one and magically come up with proof that it wasn't true. I'll hunt around for either counter-evidence or supporting evidence (lack of supporting evidence would cast doubt on the veracity of the story). If that story is proven to be untrue, maybe Faust will reconsider his/her (sorry Faust, I'm unsure of your gender) position. If it is true, that's an issue that people need to wrap their heads around to fix.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Ryan R wrote: Most humans are born into the world without a prayer of ever becoming at least a little bit conscious, and as a result their lives are plagued by frustration, doubt, despair, loneliness, time in prison, toil in society, malnutrition, addictions, and all sorts of other delusions.
What about animals, are they just as conscious as these humans and are they plagued as well?

It seems then that the 'plague' could as well be called consciousness, if anything at all. A poison which can only be cured by swallowing more of it?
Some other races are born with better mental skills and survival abilities to be able to organize complicated and eleborate open market democratic societies, while others blindly struggle.
There's no genetic base found yet to substantiate this thinking, so to say 'born with' looks like the same tempting error the Nazies made once. One could speak of memetic 'races', which are cultures or civilizations, but only when spoken of in the broadest sense possible. To link some emperical, behavioral evidence to a science like genetics is perhaps tempting but no cigar.
Natural selection is a sad state of affairs. It produces mostly victims with the odd gem. Racial preservation is a bad idea because even though most white and Asians are superior to many other races, the average white or asian is still incredibly feeble and stupid in the face of divine sagehood.
If the margins are really so small from the perspective of sagehood, then why bother with it at all? What about all the error margins caused by non-racial factors? If this superiority still produces "incredibly feeble and stupid" specimen then we'll have to redefine superiority really.
Moreover, If we were concerned with only allowing the most intelligent to survive, we'd have to exterminate over 95% of the world's population.
Only if you'd define intelligence as some thing one is born with, or into, ready-made. Since there's no evidence to this and intelligence arises out of a complex of factors, sometimes spread over generations, these concerned pro-intelligence holocausers wouldn't be very intelligent attempting to let 'intelligence' survive by killing off gene carriers that do not demonstrate intelligent behavior themselves at the time. They'd only narrow down the gene pool significantly for future expansion. A great loss.
Another Example: One of the major reasons why I could never have children is that I've never encountered a woman that seemed worthly of receiving my genes, and I dont claim to be absolutely perfect, their mental handicaps always left me feeling rather turned off, and not to mention the huge finanical responsbility, and loss of freedom in having to care for a child.
The father always sacrifices something to allow a child to exist. Starting with the highest ideals, ending with ones whole life. This is quite universal, perhaps a law of some kind, valid for sages as well as slaves.

In other words: you value yourself too much to be able to pro-create. Which might be a good thing, all in all?

Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Elizabeth wrote:
What functional good does it do to point out the unfair nature of natural selection if the end result is a poorer performance amongst the already disadvantaged?
If people are easily molded into behaving according to the how the majority of their race behave then they probably have very little potential for enlighenment anyhow.

Elizabeth wrote:
I find it amusing how often people who put down the worth of others use spelling and grammatical mistakes while they are doing so...
Grammatical errors? Come on, you can do better than that Elizabeth. You know, I have been known to occasionally leave the house with clothes that do not match, so perhaps you should criticize me on that point as well, as a possible indicator of my lack of intelligence.

Sharol wrote:
Do you have standards about her appearance as well as her mind?
Men are programmed to be attracted to females that show the stereotypical sexual signs of fertility. However, I would be content living with an intelligent female that doesn’t have strong sexual features, doesn’t want children, doesnt want a romantic relationship and so on. Basically I wouldn’t mind a helper to aid in the whole survival venture.

She doesn’t even have to talk very much. Kinda like a dog, but only one that can do chores, walk herself, feed herself, and listen to me talk so I don’t have to talk to myself all the time….

Diebert wrote:
There's no genetic base found yet to substantiate this thinking, so to say 'born with' looks like the same tempting error the Nazies made once. One could speak of memetic 'races', which are cultures or civilizations, but only when spoken of in the broadest sense possible. To link some emperical, behavioral evidence to a science like genetics is perhaps tempting but no cigar.
Compare the survival abilities of the Japanese to the survival abilities of the Blacks, and there is a notable difference. Generally speaking, Blacks as a whole struggle in whatever society that are in, whether it be Africa, the USA, Canada, The UK, and so on. For instance: the worst areas in New York City tend to be black areas, and the worst areas to live in my local city are black areas. And Generally speaking, the Japanese as a whole do much better in whatever society they enter, whether it be USA, Canada, Europe, or their native land of Japan.

However, I’m not saying that what presently is, is what will always be, as races could evolve and mature just by being in relationship to more intelligent individuals, and perhaps interracial breeding may also play a factor.

Diebert wrote:
Since there's no evidence to this and intelligence arises out of a complex of factors,
My intuition tells me that sages are born. Sages are born with the necessary genetic superiority from birth, and it is their own inquisitiveness, and relentless wonder that pushes them into these complex of factors that you speak of. However, sometimes the environment is harsh, and the seed dies prematurely, but if the environment is fertile then their own interest pushes them into the necessary conditions to find truth.

So the complex of factors only happens due to their own interest. And the quality of their interest is genetically determined.

Four factors to consider: Geography And Genetic Adaptations; Race and Intelligence.
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

It's sad how people come here and fool themselves into thinking they're more intelligent, by changing their life to match the delusional thinking of the ones who shared their beliefs before them. Herd mentality is perfectly displayed here at the Genius Forum, despite however much the herd speaks against it.
- Scott
Elizabeth Isabelle

Ryan R wrote: Elizabeth wrote:
I find it amusing how often people who put down the worth of others use spelling and grammatical mistakes while they are doing so...
Grammatical errors? Come on, you can do better than that Elizabeth. You know, I have been known to occasionally leave the house with clothes that do not match, so perhaps you should criticize me on that point as well, as a possible indicator of my lack of intelligence.
I was just noting a pattern amongst people who look down on others, and I can't see how you dress, don't know how you smell, can't see if there's spinach stuck between your teeth, etc. As for dressing in the morning, one day on way too little sleep and a bit too much in my schedule, I didn't notice I was still wearing my fuzzy gorilla slippers until after I started the car...
Shardrol

Post by Shardrol »

Ryan R wrote:Men are programmed to be attracted to females that show the stereotypical sexual signs of fertility.
Yes yes, but a philosophical man should be able to overcome the programming of the lizard brain through force of intellect, no?
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Sharol wrote:
Yes yes, but a philosophical man should be able to overcome the programming of the lizard brain through force of intellect, no?
According to Solway, he believes that a perfectly enlightened man would be able to overcome the biological conditioning that causes all sexual arousal, but I remain rather skeptical as I have never heard of such a man existing.

From my own personal experience, solitude slows down the sexual drive, but it doesn’t go away completely. It still arises from time to time when the body needs the emotional-chemical release.
Shardrol

Post by Shardrol »

I was talking about attraction to the 'stereotypical signs of sexual fertility' that you mentioned. Surely being attracted only to particular characteristics is something that can be overcome.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Sharol wrote:
Surely being attracted only to particular characteristics is something that can be overcome.
I’m not so sure, men are attracted to particular physical characteristics in women because those characteristics give a higher probability of healthy offspring, meaning men are generally attracted to big breasts, curved hips/buttocks, youthful appearance, and so on only because these physical traits resonate with healthy babies.

I don’t think I’ll ever not find these characteristics ‘attractive’ because it is programmed right into my biology for me to react this way, and I don’t have a problem with it. The key is to not plan ones entire life around trying to please one of these attractive woman, only as a means to buy into her unconscious motivations to enslave you both into a life of luxury and children.

Also, it makes perfect sense that men are not attracted to obesity, ugliness and old people because these characteristics generally reflects a person’s infertility, disease, addiction, and poor genes overall.

My attitude towards sex is that I don’t believe it is a bad thing, but I don’t value it at all, meaning I don’t make a conscious effort to go looking for a sexual partner. However, if an opportunity arose where sex with a beautiful woman was an option, I’d be a fool to resist, as I have had sexual experiences with women in the past that have proved quite mystical, meaning ecstatic trances emerged resulting in an overwhelming feeling of oneness...

quite symbolic actually. That sort of sexual union symbolizes the union between the masculine and the feminine energies.

However, sex for the most part is designed for procreation.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Ryan R wrote: Compare the survival abilities of the Japanese to the survival abilities of the Blacks, and there is a notable difference. Generally speaking, Blacks as a whole struggle in whatever society that are in, whether it be Africa, the USA, Canada, The UK, and so on. For instance: the worst areas in New York City tend to be black areas, and the worst areas to live in my local city are black areas. And Generally speaking, the Japanese as a whole do much better in whatever society they enter, whether it be USA, Canada, Europe, or their native land of Japan.
It's a bit more complex of course. Japanese just do not end up in societies if they can help it and if they do, like many other Asians just link up to a strong network already present to help financially and socially, thereby bypassing much of the pitfalls of the 'ghetto' and discrimination.

What you call 'blacks' have had in many cases a different history, having to work up from the position of slavery to a position of strength. Their homeland being in another stage of cultivation, they fall between a rock and a hard place.

The only reason blacks seem to 'struggle' at times in Africa is because of them being once too friendly toward invading whites who took their sons and daughters with them to sell as slaves while subduing their economies to the service of the West , creating the base of centuries long dominating economy of the West. In that sense perhaps their survival capabilities were low here but only because most of the continent was organized tribal, like hunter/gatherers and following a less expansive direction compared to other continents at the time.

There could be other factors in play: climate zone, relative isolation, dumb luck or lack of it, geography and so on. A human civilization is such a complex animal that its racial genes could be only such a minor factor. And it's there where over-simplification becomes a great danger to 'intuitive' ideas like yours.

Africa has known upsprings of wisdom through history just as any other continent, perhaps even more so: Egypt, Ethopia, Eritrea and Sudan brought forth the ancient Egyptians, fathers of the Greek wisdom in many ways. There are other highlights like the Dogon tribe and of course the interesting theory that Adam, the first Genius was born there and invented things like language and advanced thought so he could dominate. No men like that around anymore, no.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Shardrol wrote:I'm not arguing that people shouldn't desire what they desire, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of failing to mention that this intelligent, insightful & aware woman who would be the only proper mate but somehow can't be found must also be slender & blond with big tits, or whatever fetish the speaker subscribes to.

But kudos to you, Faust13, for admitting you wouldn't want an ugly girl, no matter how smart.

Actually I wouldn't mind having a child with an ugly girl or any girl, so long as she would be willing to take care of it and pay for it. But then, who wouldn't want to do this?
Amor fati
Faust

Post by Faust »

Elizabeth Isabelle wrote:
DHodges wrote:
Faust13 wrote:Did you even READ this link?
Damn. I was hoping you would read the iamanenglishman one and magically come up with proof that it wasn't true. I'll hunt around for either counter-evidence or supporting evidence (lack of supporting evidence would cast doubt on the veracity of the story). If that story is proven to be untrue, maybe Faust will reconsider his/her (sorry Faust, I'm unsure of your gender) position. If it is true, that's an issue that people need to wrap their heads around to fix.

Hah, I would love for you to find some counter-evidence, because I think the story is very true. Also, I'm a male. It's also Jews responsbility to realize that paedophilia and child sexual abuse is not right, no matter what their disgusting and perverted Talmud says.
Amor fati
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Diebert wrote:
Japanese just do not end up in societies if they can help it and if they do, like many other Asians just link up to a strong network already present to help financially and socially,
Diebert, you raise some good points, so allow me to eleborate. Here’s another part of the theory to consider, it may resonate more with your ideas -

It takes time for a group of individuals to develop complicated civilizations, and some races were not given ample time, as their progress was thwarted by outsiders, climate/geography, bad luck and so on. However, their psychological/biological progress was stunted as a result because as a race builds a civilization, their biology/psychology change with the civilization itself, as the complexity of the civilization reflects the complexity of the builders.

So the end result is that some races are straggling behind, but that doesn’t mean they can never catch up. It only means that there is a notable distinction in performance in the present.
Last edited by Ryan Rudolph on Sat May 12, 2007 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faust

Post by Faust »

Ryan R wrote:My intuition tells me that sages are born. Sages are born with the necessary genetic superiority from birth, and it is their own inquisitiveness, and relentless wonder that pushes them into these complex of factors that you speak of. However, sometimes the environment is harsh, and the seed dies prematurely, but if the environment is fertile then their own interest pushes them into the necessary conditions to find truth.

So the complex of factors only happens due to their own interest. And the quality of their interest is genetically determined.

Sages are born indeed! They are literally genetically determined to pursue truth diligently, uncomprimisingly, never-endingly, and most honestly to utter loneliness if need be. It would be impossible to persuade average people to do this. So called believers in freewill, can never answer as to why not everyone pursues truth, they will always come up with nonsense excuses such as, "there are more important things," "people have no time," "they want to just have fun and enjoy life," and so on and so on, all the while proving our individual programmed desires.
Amor fati
Faust

Post by Faust »

sschaula wrote:It's sad how people come here and fool themselves into thinking they're more intelligent, by changing their life to match the delusional thinking of the ones who shared their beliefs before them. Herd mentality is perfectly displayed here at the Genius Forum, despite however much the herd speaks against it.

We're not fooling ourselves, we are finding objective Truths with concrete empirical evidence. "Herd mentality" is only bad if you follow lies, falseness and ego, other than that, there's no such thing as "herding" towards Truth because Truth is Truth and it is inescapable.
Amor fati
Faust

Post by Faust »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:It's a bit more complex of course. Japanese just do not end up in societies if they can help it and if they do, like many other Asians just link up to a strong network already present to help financially and socially, thereby bypassing much of the pitfalls of the 'ghetto' and discrimination.

What you call 'blacks' have had in many cases a different history, having to work up from the position of slavery to a position of strength. Their homeland being in another stage of cultivation, they fall between a rock and a hard place.

The only reason blacks seem to 'struggle' at times in Africa is because of them being once too friendly toward invading whites who took their sons and daughters with them to sell as slaves while subduing their economies to the service of the West , creating the base of centuries long dominating economy of the West. In that sense perhaps their survival capabilities were low here but only because most of the continent was organized tribal, like hunter/gatherers and following a less expansive direction compared to other continents at the time.

There could be other factors in play: climate zone, relative isolation, dumb luck or lack of it, geography and so on. A human civilization is such a complex animal that its racial genes could be only such a minor factor. And it's there where over-simplification becomes a great danger to 'intuitive' ideas like yours.

Africa has known upsprings of wisdom through history just as any other continent, perhaps even more so: Egypt, Ethopia, Eritrea and Sudan brought forth the ancient Egyptians, fathers of the Greek wisdom in many ways. There are other highlights like the Dogon tribe and of course the interesting theory that Adam, the first Genius was born there and invented things like language and advanced thought so he could dominate. No men like that around anymore, no.

Those "strong networks" originiated from abilities.

It is true that blacks have to work up from slavery, and that is because as you said, their cultures were completely different as they lacked any such formal organization or individuality.

Also, although Africa is now trying to assimilate the West, which also causes a problem, they are also much better and likely to be corrupt. As this book studied, most blacks would rather by run by whites! Since black leaders almost always embezzle and corrupt and cheat and steal and kill for their own gain.

http://www.nsm88.com/articles/darkcontinent.html

Although those environmental factors are influential, genetics still plays a huge role. Isolation in fact can better a culture if its genetics are good, such as ancient Japan or Egypt.

Egypt was not made by negroes, they were mediterranean caucasians. THEN, they travelled DOWN to Nubia and other black areas, only to intermingle and eventually collapse as a civilization. It wasn't the other way around buddy.

Adam? What the hell?

What should also be investigated though, is how races originated. Apparently we have all originated from Africa, but is there any evidence for this? And if this is true, how did the environment create different genes and behaviours, abilities, cultures.
Amor fati