The "Perfect Guy"

Post questions or suggestions here.
Nick

The "Perfect Guy"

Post by Nick »

A funny analysis of, 26 Things a "Perfect Guy" Would Do for a Girl.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net ... =26_things
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

Eegads.Well, that's someone's fantasy, I guess. Here's my response to the list:

1. Know how to make you smile when you are down!
What for? Sometimes being down is for a reason, and dwelling on the problem is more likely to result in a resolution than some innane distraction. If there is no reason that dwelling on it will fix, that's what antidepressants are for.

2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.
You want him to lie, but be a bad liar? Besides, I wouldn't want some guy sniffing me like he's a dog - that's undignified.

3. Stick up for you, but still respects your independence.
Well, that kind of goes both ways.

4. Give you the remote control during the game.
Why? If she's watching the game and he's not, I understand about wanting volume control. If he's watching a show and she's not, that's unnecessarily handing control over to someone else. Whatever she wants the control for, she doesn't deserve it.

5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you.
If some guy did that to me, I'd probably accidentally pin him to the ground before realizing it wasn't an attack. People just tend to pick up on the fact that it isn't a good idea to even just walk up behind me.

6. Play with your hair.
What for?

7. His hands always find yours.
Always? There are a majority of occassions where that makes at least one of the couple look like an incompetant child. Plus it feels kind of controlling under a lot of circumstances.

8. Be cute when he really wants something.
You want him to beg like a dog? Again, undignified.

9. Offer you plenty of massages.
Do you have a bad back? If there's a reason, sure, but again it goes both ways.

10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.
I used to like slam dancing, but you don't really need a partner for that. Only one guy ever took me dancing. After our second date he admitted there was only one reason he wanted to date me - to figure out if he was gay or straight because he figured that if he could be interested in a girl, he would be interested in me. After dating me twice, he decided he was gay. Actually, that was when I went back to wearing make-up on a regular basis.

11. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts.
I agree with the previously written response - that's abuse. What would she say if he wanted her to act cute when he hit her?

12. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1.
That's illogical. This chick wants to date an illogical dog, not a man.

13. Stare at you.
Isn't staring supposed to be rude? If we're talking and it's convenient to do so, look me in the eyes (BTW, my eyes are up here - up - up), otherwise, it's uncomfortable.

14. Call for no reason.
Again, illogical. Everything someone does should be done for a reason.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Love is the emotion that a woman feels always for a poodle dog and sometimes for a man.

What is puppy love? The beginning of a dog's life.

-
AbsentMinded

Post by AbsentMinded »

Its all an illusion...One day you who die for the person, the next you want to kill them....Its all created by the brain to keep humanity going....