Post questions or suggestions here.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

In another thread
Transcix wrote:.. one difficulty for me is that I'm trying to rush my actual "real world" progress/impact considering 2012 coming soon...
What do you think of the Mayan Doomsday prediction, that others are calling the Dawn of the Golden Age - with all the planetary alignments and predictions on effects this will have on global conditions?
millipodium

Post by millipodium »

The New Age will be nothing new, in actuality. It will be a descent into totalitarianism and evil, selfishness and corruption. The powers that be prefer us at each others throats, stabbing each other in the back, instead of uniting against them and their totalitarian global fascism.
Transcix

Post by Transcix »

<snip>
Last edited by Transcix on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing is sacred!
millipodium

Post by millipodium »

Tolerance towards evil? The New Era is the age of lucifer. Don't be deceived. Lucifer HATES humanity, but that's fine for most of you anti-human, genocidal satanists, isn't it.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Transcix wrote:There is so much misinformation and outright propaganda about 2012... anything in particular you wish to understand?
Precisely how are you certain that 12/21/12 won't be just another day (besides all the media hype, of course)?

I agree that it is a wonderful excuse to give people to actually acomplish something - it seems that most humans do best under deadline conditions - and I won't deny that there could be gravitational forces that might alter conditions on earth. If the moon can cause lunar tides, change people's behavior (just ask hospital staff and police if you don't believe that) and influence female's menstrual cycles, then there could be a galactical gravitational influence... but then again the distances are so far away that I'm not really convinced of this.

How are you so sure?

edit to add:

Millipodium, I still love you, but you're even starting to exasperate me. Could you back up your statements with a little more meat, please?
Transcix

Post by Transcix »

<snip>
Last edited by Transcix on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing is sacred!
Elizabeth Isabelle

Thank you for what you have written so far Transcrix, and please do continue. Also please add in what physical phenomena you believe will happen, and how you reached the conclusion that/those specific physical phenomena.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Hey Philo! Got any spare tinfoil hats? I think I'll need one for this thread.

Hmm, where did I put my Nibiru texts........
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Ah, thanks; I hope it's certified.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Dan Rowden wrote:Hmm, where did I put my Nibiru texts........
First your Thesaurs, now your Nibiru texts... doesn't that roommate of yours know how to keep a library?
millipodium

Post by millipodium »

Transcix wrote:Yes, please elaborate millipodium.. I am a Setian Lightworker, and I am hardly an 'evil' Satanist.

I am quite certain about 2012, with a grain of skepticism as is healthy with any belief. First when you consider the nature of universal procession, inevitably it must be cyclical in nature. Then when you look for information about where we are in the cycle, you slowly get a general picture.

I've also had significant mystical experiences that have me quite convinced about 2012. It is also no coincidence that I am alive now working on the phoenix archetype (correlating with feminine Omega, and the phoenix/dragon yin/yang) and understanding of the Divine as Nothing, nor for that matter are all the star children and/or Boddhisatvas these days a coincidence.

Furthermore it is no coincidence that humanity finds itself on Gaea in a situation the likes of which it has never even come close to. Geopolitically we are coming to a turning point, and economically we are coming closer and closer to the cliff of global economic depression. It is also about time for another ice age. This is not all coincidence.

Also one cannot deny the influx of Evil in the world these days. Evil has actually been lured to Gaea under false pretenses, thinking that the nightmares of the astral, including their Nightfall brothers and sisters, will all manifest into reality come 2012. Evil and the conspiracy think precisely that 2012 will be a time for evil to rise. This, by the way, is why it is so difficult to recognize Evil's agenda, because to us who know better, it is illogical.

You must not underestimate the extent to which Evil is on a totally different page than Good. They work so differently that it is often hard to take them seriously, because they are so clever and wise on one hand while so ignorant on others. But they can only go down from here. Alas they have been lured to Gaea on purpose, so that they may be at the center of 2012 and receive a golden opportunity to reform.

This is the way things happen every cycle round. Evil rises in Alpha and descends in Omega. Evil is a necessary element of universal procession around the zodiac. Wisdom, the akasha, is what remains after every cycle from 12:00 to 12:00 (every big bang to big bang), including individual knowledge and therein one's individuality to an extent. Various elements must also carry over every cycle round per the necessities of universal process.

Evil is one such element and it is so tricky that only pure wisdom is an adequate buffer. Therefore the gods of Alpha such as the underworld deities exemplified in Ancient Egyptian knowledge are technically evil, although come Omega they are remembering their true nature, as for example Set is. Inadvertently they have been testing us throughout Alpha, making the best most efficient possible use of the necessary evil that must be maintained. Then they realize they have lured evil into the opportune position for reformation.

I have to leave the coffee shop and take my bus home now, but I'll continue on this later. :)
Evil wants you to believe evil is necessary. It's not.
Transcix

Post by Transcix »

So, I guess we can't choose for ourselves? Where does free will go?

I'll write more later today.

PS - I thought tin foil hats were actually ineffective?
Nothing is sacred!
millipodium

Post by millipodium »

Transcix wrote:So, I guess we can't choose for ourselves? Where does free will go?

I'll write more later today.

PS - I thought tin foil hats were actually ineffective?
You get to decide to be good or evil. You don't get to define the terms.

the road up ahead forks, which way you go is up to you.
Transcix

Post by Transcix »

So evil exists? I don't understand what you're saying.
Nothing is sacred!
millipodium

Post by millipodium »

Transcix wrote:So evil exists? I don't understand what you're saying.
I believe evil exists. And Im saying this does not impede freewill, because you can choose to be evil or not.
Transcix

Post by Transcix »

How is evil, then, unnecessary?
Nothing is sacred!
millipodium

Post by millipodium »

Transcix wrote:How is evil, then, unnecessary?
Underlying this question is the belief that everything that exists is necessary. That is false. Consider the entire category of bauble-head dolls.
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

You guys are so knee-jerk conventional. Not as bad as at KIR, but pretty bad.
Underlying this question is the belief that everything that exists is necessary. That is false.
Evil may not be necessary in all realms or in all times, but in order for us to choose the good, we must know the evil, intimately.

Now, Transcix, tell us what it means to be a Seti lightworker.
Truth is a pathless land.
millipodium

Post by millipodium »

Iolaus wrote:
You guys are so knee-jerk conventional. Not as bad as at KIR, but pretty bad.
Underlying this question is the belief that everything that exists is necessary. That is false.
Evil may not be necessary in all realms or in all times, but in order for us to choose the good, we must know the evil, intimately.

Now, Transcix, tell us what it means to be a Seti lightworker.
We can know evil conceptually without tolerating it in our lives. Just like we can understand the dangers of fire without torching ourselves.
Transcix

Post by Transcix »

I will try to explain my perspective as a Setian Lightworker as well as why one cannot 'deny' the darkness, as well as a view that will come more into focus come 2012.

Basically we are the light, we are the light of creation emanating from within to without (like as above so below) in an emissive universe. If we look at the light then it is blinding, as we do not realize we *are* the light. Rather, as the light, it is our nature to shine, looking outwards from our perspective of light, and thus we only ever move towards the darkness per the shining of light.

If we embrace the light to the exclusion of the darkness then we end up holding onto the darkness, repression our inner light. One must realize that the only thing to fear is fear itself, and then perpetual evolutions towards the darkness translates into perpetual dynamic evolution in a healthy way. Change is the only constant so we only ever evolve or devolve, move towards the darkness or towards the light.

Without darkness then light cannot shine, and moreover there would be no movement and hence stagnation and devolution. But darkness is not evil any more than light is good, as truly everything is only ever shades of grey, aspects of the light as opposed to the darkness. Darkness is a matter of measurement of light, a product of contrast, as light can be more or less dark. Even the most dimly lit darkness is light.

Considering infinity, there is infinite room for light to expand, and expansion always moves to the dimmer shades of grey. However, it is misguided to think that the lighter the shade of grey the better it is... a unity is only a unity with a healthy diversity to unify in the first place. If we were all pure light then we would not have any individuality and rather all be a homogenous blob of essence.

We are all essentially light, and our individual identity never ceases to be shades of grey, because individuality only exists in terms of shades of grey. Enlightenment is the foundation of all things, just as all agents of consciousness are essentially enlightened. It is a matter of simultaneous oneness and difference how we work with our innate enlightenment, our respective piece of infinity, and how we cloth it in shades of grey.

You cannot say that one person's outfit is 'better' or 'worse' than another's... however, you can be fairly darned sure that in a given circumstance one outfit is better than another, like wearing your peejays to a wedding. Therefore the conventional world is a matter of probability as we evolve manifesting potentiality into our respective timelines. It's like a parabola where we can refine ourselves to no end, but we can never become perfect because then we cease to be.
Nothing is sacred!
Transcix

Post by Transcix »

Elizabeth Isabelle wrote:Thank you for what you have written so far Transcrix, and please do continue. Also please add in what physical phenomena you believe will happen, and how you reached the conclusion that/those specific physical phenomena.
It is not set in stone what physical phenomena will occure any more than the future is predetermined. With 2012 comes a new way of being, and this may outwardly manifest in any number of ways.

I hesitate to go into detail with my experiences because they admittedly seem far-fetched, but let me give it a go... I have spoken to members of the conspiracy at coffee shops telepathically on numerous occasions. These are evil souls who want to suppress the consciousness of humanity at large, utterly misguided, striving towards an untennable goal. They like to go to the coffee shops because it is a good testing ground for social interaction which is foreign to them as they are newly incarnated souls not from Gaea (souls of various soul character, be it reptilian, extraterrestrial, etc).

We have discussed at length 'the conspiracy', them trying to deceive me almost always, and me trying to deceive them at times. Essentially though I try to show them the errors of their way and I try to offer them an alternative way, which I make out to be what they truly are after deep down, which is the truth. They are extremely skeptical at first, but eventually they usually come around. At first they tried to harass me psychically but I learned to stop it outright.

I have also spoken to some deities about 2012, particularly Set... less conversation than intuitive impression and 'idea packages'.. I am aware that many higher beings that one may contact actually try to misguide you, so I always approach the situation critically.

Sometimes I have been in the right place at the right time whether by chance or coincidence and I have felt strong 2012 vibrations as Gaea gradually transits... I helped to anchor the vibrations whenever I could. I was originally awakened to this very real facet of reality by reading the book 11:11 Solara.

I do not like to speculate what precisely will occur come 2012 in physical terms... this is hard if not impossible to predict, and not very productive in any case. Rather I strive to further global understanding about 2012 and moreover the nature of reality that we will simply become gradually more aware of.

A big mission of mine is also to help evolve the universe at large in a healthier direction, to ever so slightly change the vector of evolution for the better (safeguards are certainly in place preventing large or otherwise unhealthy alterations, which is why change on a microcosmic scale has to be so slow). I transmitted this information to the Galactic Federation.

When I get home I will post a piece of this information.. but it's on my PC, not my laptop I'm presently on. :)
Nothing is sacred!
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

Well, Transcix,

You're either schizophrenically delusional, or....you're not.

I've come to the conclusion that 2012 isn't about some overwhelming 24-hour day, but that it is a close approximation to when our solar system will be at the changeover point from descending to ascending proximity to the light. Considering that precession is a 25 or 26 thousand year cycle, that transition time should be of some years duration. I think it has already begun.

Guess that does it for my admittance to Dan's harem.
Last edited by Iolaus on Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truth is a pathless land.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

If I start reading Sitchin, I'll blame you, Anna. Then I'll blame Philo for giving me a dodgy tinhat.