Free Sex, Free software, and GNU Marriage License

Post questions or suggestions here.
huzheng_001

Free Sex, Free software, and GNU Marriage License

Post by huzheng_001 »

I just thought about why open source software can't become the mainstream. What is your opinion that why free software is not so popular? How do you think about the open source idea? And what is the problem of it?
Yesterday I suddenly get a interesting idea, but it is not mature, and this idea is a little whimsy.

Open source -- No profits -- Won't continue inputting(time, money) -- Open source software won't continue consummating -- So many features are not complete -- Seldom people use it -- So can't become popular.

Yes, no profits is just the problem. But open source is a very good idea, ah, why sharing good things will have problem? Yesterday I get to know, software just like sex, it is a good thing, and it is beneficial to both of you, such as a software that have many users is a good thing to both the developers and the users, but why sex is not shared in wide range? This is just the reason that why software can't be shared widely. Sex have taboo, this is because at the back of sex, there are input of emotion, time, money and so on, while the maintenance and development of software is the same as sex, Linus says that software just like sex, the free one is the best, it is right, but free sex means marriage, therefore, I think, free software should build a system that like marriage in the society, the free software developers can get return in this system, and so can share software better. But this system will surely be more complex than marriage, because marriage only involve two people, while software involve many people. I haven't thought about how to build a free software marriage system in detail, I think there should be a GNU Marriage License, and build a GNU ID system, developers and users get registered in it, and verify your level by your contribution, the high level people can get more sharing, contribution means donate money or exert yourself, the free software lovers do development and maintenance, normal users should donate some money if they only want to use software nicely. These money can be submitted to free software foundation in unification, only contributors can use those software which released under GNU Marriage License legally, the foundation then build a free software prize system in wide range to these software developers.
Hehe, just a idea, to implement it will get many detail problems, do you have any opinion on this idea?

Haw-haw, free software movement is just sex liberate movement, while sharing software and sharing sex respectively, but marriage is still necessary :) If free software foundation can begin to build this GNU Marriage System, extend the marriage institution to free software system, it would be very nice, software get shared in this system. Free software and commercial software merge together generate Marriage software :)

From the similarity of software and sex, we can see that buy commercial software is prostitution :) So Stallman says that commercial software is immoral is right :)

The difficulty of sharing: sharing sex < sharing software < sharing hardware < sharing everything. So we can get to know the beginning sign of the achievement of communism will be sex sharing, now marriage is still very popular, so this still need the society's development and advancement :) Of course, some people will think that marriage will never disappear. The dangerous of sharing: force sharing. Force sharing sex is rape, if a government force sharing everything, it will become a totalitarian state that rape people's will, this is surely not good, because people should have the freedom of not sharing.

About the author: Hu Zheng, author of StarDict, see http://stardict.sourceforge.net and http://www.stardict.org, you can contact him by mail to huzheng_001@163.com
beebuddy

Post by beebuddy »

Hell yea! Awesome! Rad!