Suggestions

Post questions or suggestions here.
MKFaizi

Suggestions

Post by MKFaizi »

One thread on The Brothel seems to going backwards, i.e., the initial post in the thread is on the bottom and the newer ones at the top.

I just posted a reply to GENIUS in the "Women are Inferior" or something like that thread.

I expected my post to appear as the last one but it turned up somewhere in the middle.

Obviously, this must be due to the rather arbitrary date of joining for each contributor. That date seems to be dictating the order of posts.

Kind of confusing.

On the whole, I like the new place. I like the fact that it is not part of ez board. Is it part of anything?

Personally, I would like to see less transcience. Is that a possibility here?

Faizi
Last edited by MKFaizi on Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Then, I saw the choice button but, when I attempted to choose older posts first, that did not work.

I will work on it. I always assume that I am doing something wrong.

Faizi
Kevin Solway

Dating of posts

Post by Kevin Solway »

I used a program to convert all the old ezboard posts across to the new format, and it can't have done the timestamping perfectly - probably something to do with time differences around the world. I think it will right itself within 12 hours.
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

I reckon you are right. I am not computer saavy enough to have figured that out exactly but I kind of figured -- after about thirty minutes -- that it was a glitch that would fix itself.

Thanks.

Marsha Faizi
Sapius

Post by Sapius »

Kevin, is a Spell-Check possible? My spelling sucks! Basically, my English sucks!
Greg Pike

Genius News

Post by Greg Pike »

Kevin,

Howabout adding a link to the Genius News archives on the forum?
Greg
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

I am an ok speller but I feel more comfortable when I can check it. I agree with Sapius that a spellcheck would be a good thing.

Faizi
Kevin Solway

Spell checker

Post by Kevin Solway »

Sapius wrote:Kevin, is a Spell-Check possible? My spelling sucks! Basically, my English sucks!
I'm looking into adding a built-in spell checker, but in the meantime the google toolbar is a good way to do it. It has a button for checking spelling in any web form, not just the ones here on the forum.

http://toolbar.google.com/
Leyla Shen

David Quinn's website

Post by Leyla Shen »

Kevin: can you please provide a link for DQ's website up there next to yours and Genius News?