The Power of Nightmares

Post questions or suggestions here.
Lennyrizzo

Post by Lennyrizzo »

"Ishmael is not inferior(tho he believes he is)"

As a man thinks, so he is.
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

When I wrote that I think it's a crock, I was not referring to written history. I was referring to the idea of the split of the tribes. I think it is time for the human race to outgrow these ancient tales of adultery. I think it's a crock that the human race is yet so mindless.

When I wrote that I think things will come to a head in a few years and die down, I was referring to so called Terrorism, not to the ancient idea of the splitting of tribal factions.

I am fully aware that the war between Islam and Christianity/Judaism has been going on for thousands of years.

I think that that war will outlast "Terrorism" because, ultimately, "Terrorism" is political. The religious split will, undoubtedly, go on.

Faizi
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

As a man thinks, so he is.
Beliefs certainly shape the reality of the interpreted experience, if not reality itself. That is why we must deliver the message of illumination to see the heart free to experience an overwhelming flow of agape.
The heart of the human problem is the problem of the human heart.

Faizi,
In no way did I intend to sound diminutive.
I think it's a crock that the human race is yet so mindless.
Me 2 - its like a bunch of little boys playing army, only with real weapons.
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

For now on we'll assume you are sex fee until such time as the right man comes along. Do let us know if and when that happens.
Condescending sod.

Quid pro quo (she says, in a way that would put Hannibal to shame), Lennyrizzo. I repeat (and add a few more): what is your marital status? Children? Do you prefer to ignore these questions? When was the last time you had sex? With whom? Did you enjoy it? Is it something we should do but never talk about?
xerosaburu

Post by xerosaburu »

The truth is that the east and the west will disappear.

Evil is predictable because evil abandons free will to the grooves of habit.

These grooves mean that things will continue as they have been.

A global environmental disaster will press the populace to give their power to the UN and the UN will finish the emulsifying process.

Then the veils will fall.