The Greatest Gift

Post questions or suggestions here.
sevens

The Greatest Gift

Post by sevens »

If I could receive anything at death, it would be this: The near infinite recall of all my actions - and their collective repercussion. Just imagine.

If only we possessed full access to our unconscious mind: then, we'd really be able to watch a film. Even the most superfical of plots would house sparkling intricacy. Since the camera doesn't lie, and humans are capable of only small doses of light, this could prove tragic. But, if we were free of ego...

The universe is One - use your memory recall to weave tapestries.

MKFaizi

Re: The Greatest Gift

Post by MKFaizi »

I think that we do have full access to our unconscious minds.

What makes you think that we don't?

Faizi
sevens

Unconscious Mind

Post by sevens »

If we did have full access to our unconscious mind - we'd never leave our beds! ...Conscious travel into 'astral realms,' immense psychic abilities, potent imagination, lucid memory recall...

(wiping 'New Age' off my sleeve)

Infinitely deep inner space odyssey - at will.
MKFaizi

Re: Unconscious Mind

Post by MKFaizi »

But we do have access. We have to ignore that access most of the time.

Faizi
sevens

Post by sevens »

We do have access. We have many keys, all crafted for different locks in the mind. What we lack is the master key.
MKFaizi

Re: ...

Post by MKFaizi »

What causes you -- what belief system -- makes you believe that humans have no access to the master key to the unconcious mind?

How could one require a master key to one's mind? What is a master key?

Faizi
sevens

Re:

Post by sevens »

If I had control over the wind, then I'd have control over my unconscious mind. What is your conception of the unconscious mind?

A master key would allow for all dormant faculties to emerge at will; a conscious database dive, running at the speed of perception.