Same-Sex Marriage

Post questions or suggestions here.
creativegal

Same-Sex Marriage

Post by creativegal »

The outcome of corrupted same-sex marriage is not worth the degradation of our country Canada.

Politicians need ruling too! Theres nothing worse than corrupted politicians, and to think our rule is under corruption if Bill-C38 passes same-sex marriage.

Recognition of changing our marriage tradition in Canada is uppermost in these corrupted minds of opposition.

Its been stated that the old tradition violates these peoples rights to marry. Our right to vote against has been violated upon.
creativegal

Re: Same-Sex Marriage

Post by creativegal »

People aren't writers when they fear to comment, writers don't fear writing on any subject!

Fear is not confidence, or do you have no opinion on the subject, thats even worse!
Leyla Shen

A musical interlude:

Post by Leyla Shen »

Courtesy of Pink Floyd, and my sound system.

I've got a little black book with my poems in
I've got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb
When I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone in.

I got elastic bands keeping my shoes on
Got those -- swollen hand blues
Got thirteen channels of shit on the T.V. to choose from
I've got electric light!
And I've got second sight
I've got amazing powers of observation
And that is how I know
When I try to get through
On the telephone to you
There'll be nobody home...

Why stop with same-sex marriage?

In what way does love exist for the hetero and not the homo? What's left without it but debauchery?

Day after day
Our love turns gray
Like the skin on a dying man
And night after night
We pretend it's all right
But I have grown older
And you have grown colder
And nothing is very much fun -- anymore
And I can feel
One of my turns coming on
I feel
Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Run to the bedroom
In the suitcase on the left
You'll find my favorite axe

Don't look so frightened
This is just a passing phase
One of my bad days...

Would you like to learn to fly?
Would ya!
Would ya like to see me try?

Edited by: Leyla Shen at: 6/27/05 1:13
Trevor Salyzyn

Re: A musical interlude:

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

[edit: whoops, I wasn't paying close attention. You're in my camp. I'll leave this up anyway.]

Marriage is an institution designed for the raising of children. The only reason anyone should get married (homosexuals included) is if they want children. If homosexuals can raise children as well as heterosexual couples, then go for it.

The concern is that homosexual couples may not be able to provide for all a child's needs: they may develop misconceptions about how adult male or adult female minds work, and will have difficulty in their own relationships. I know that I grew up in an all-female household, and had no male role models. I can say first-hand that it does have a lasting effect.

The more adult influences a child has, from both genders, the less misconceptions they will have about adulthood. Marriage is an efficient way to insure that each child will have at least one male and one female role model (a situation which is hardly ideal, but is better than nothing). Edited by: mookestink at: 6/27/05 2:00
sevens

Post by sevens »

Love, unlike 'love.' has a bad taste to the herd, because they eat everything - and have no taste. Within its name, 'Love' contains iron, and wine - tolerance, judicially.

(To interested ears: 'Iron and Wine' is 'also' music. If you enjoy those tender emotions that accompany salt and sand, give Sam Beam and his whispering guitar a try).
sevens

Post by sevens »

If a child is going to develop into a healthy 'individual,' they first must abandon their parental influences - detrimental to the advancement of consciousness and subsequent identity.

If one sincerly steps to consciousness with vigor, they will find within themselves all the elements required to transmutate themselves into ever-refining gold.
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

I appreciate your poetry Leyla, it speaks, but it is personal, it is good work when you can use yourself in your work, but your work must speak a message in which people will benefit.

Debauchery - extreme sexual pleasure, orgies etc.- seduction from morality. When hetosexuals copulate in any way it is not seen immoral, but when homo's or lesbians copulate it is considered abnormal, and this is why.

As I've stated before, man and woman can produce, which makes sexual encounters normal with natural love, man and man cannot produce, nor can woman and woman produce, same-sex marriage can only produce shame, lusting after abnormality, chaos and disruption to an opposing Country.
If christianity was brought into conversation, these sodom and gomorrah lovers would be seen as the evil-doers they are.

Considering the three kinds of love, there is none which defines sexual man and man love, or sexual woman and woman love. Recognition to change present traditional marriage is uppermost in the minds of these non-conformists!

Donna Thompson (Foresta Gump)Pen name

creativegal

Post by creativegal »

Its been stated that the 'old' marriage tradition violates the rights for these people to marry, this minority should have no rights to corrupt our Country. And who used the word old as if to imply that Canada has already made its mind up to change our Marriage Tradition. The rest of us Canadians who oppose Gay and Lesbian Marriages will be violated against if Bill C38 is passed. I will speak with and for all opposers of such corruption!

To make legal the practice of abnormal sexual activity with no love attachment to it, considering the three kinds of love, and no love which defines this man and man or woman and woman activity, this would be catering to a minority overlooking the respect and morality of our country.

Children are our future, they should not be subjected to choice of which gender they should choose when they reach maturity, this is unnatural. Children are important, they are produced by man and woman, and should not be influenced in any other degrading way. Perversion is not normal. Man and man sex is not normal, nor woman and woman.
These people are poisoning our children's minds.
Expressing kindness and awkward so-called-love is fine, but children need both man and woman to influence them both feministically and masculine.

Donna Thompson (Foresta Gump)Pen Name Edited by: creativegal at: 6/27/05 3:29
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Quote:Quote:<hr>As I've stated before, man and woman can produce, which makes sexual encounters normal with natural love, man and man cannot produce, nor can woman and woman produce, same-sex marriage can only produce shame, lusting after abnormality, chaos and disruption to an opposing Country.<hr>
Your belief in norms is dated. All that matters is what is and is not legal. Regardless, I'm not convinced that male-male sex is abnormal (in the sense of 'contrary to nature'). There are very few males that would not, given a particular set of circumstances, attempt to copulate with their own gender. Think about prison inmates and sailors. Many men in an enclosed space for long periods of time without females: they are going to be having sex.

I would sooner use the word 'socially acceptable' than 'normal' to describe male-female sex, because of the implications of word normal. It is socially acceptable because a male and a female can reproduce, because males and females think differently, and because lusting after the opposite sex is the most common inclination of both genders. We have built our institutions around these facts.

Marriage is designed to bring children into this world who have experience dealing with both genders. Any other use of marriage is fraudulent, but hardly abnormal.
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

If christianity was brought into account these sodom and gomarrah lovers would be brought to shame, and yes, despite what you think, that this kind of sexual activity is not abnormal, I disagree. It happens all the time everywhere, it doesn't make it normal. Normal activity produces life! Abnormal sex produces abnormal pleasure and thats all! If the pleasure creates intense delusional love the relationship will be based on pleasure only, a false love will occur, and the relationship will crumble.
Because there is no name for this so-called-love, it doesn't exist in our dictionaries. There are three loves and they are all defined.
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

It is not 'socially acceptable' not by a long shot!

creativegal

Post by creativegal »

Sevens

Is your name Sam Beam? And you're a guitar player, the guitar has always impressed me, I learned a few chords but thats it.

"If a child is going to develop into a healthy 'individual'
they must first abandon their parental influences - detrimental to the advancement of consciousness and subsequently identity"

I concur, I know this to be fact!

"If one sincerely steps to consciousness with vigor, they will find within themselves all the elements required to transmutate themselves into ever - refining gold"

I practice daily!
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Quote:Quote:<hr>If the pleasure creates intense delusional love the relationship will be based on pleasure only, a false love will occur, and the relationship will crumble.<hr>
What is 'intense delusional love'? Love, as it exists within the context of a marriage, is not an emotion. Love is the conscious decision to be and to remain commited to another.

What evidence do you have that a homosexual cannot be committed to another homosexual? On what grounds would their commitment be 'false'? Edited by: mookestink at: 6/27/05 5:15
sevens

Post by sevens »

Sam Beam is Sam Beam. I am I. I, like Sammy, do enjoy playing the guitar and composing music.
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

They're only committed to the intense pleasure they feel, there is no legal name for man and man love.

I cannot think of the three legal terms for the different loves we share. One is Agupy love, and there are two more I have written down somewhere, you must know of these three loves I speak of. None of these loves define the love between man and man or woman and woman.

"What evidence do you have that a homosexual cannot be committed to another homosexual? On what grounds would
their committment be false"

I have no evidence, the evidence will show itself when the relationship crumbles due to sexual activity with the same sex. Nothing good can come from corruption. Any one who is straight has no fond sexual desire towards their own sex. This is where the abnormality comes into play. Falsity of committment begins with their first sexual encounter with each other. This is where they cross the line of abnormal sex versus normal sex. I never said that homosexuals couldn't commit themselves to one another, they're both abnormally in love with the abnormality of kinkyness sex which creates intense feelings of pleasure for both of them. A lesbian knows she cannot give another woman what a man can - a natural penis that goes naturally in the vagina-this makes for normal - for production. A penis in another mans ass makes for abnormal with no production, but pleasure, confusing him into thinking he's in love.
Sex and love go hand in hand, if we are to believe in the Bible, a woman's breasts sates a mans desire. If sexual activity was meant for same-sex partners, surely there would be some kind of production stemming from such, but there's nothing but the production of shame.
Kevin Solway

Post by Kevin Solway »

creativegal wrote:

Quote:Quote:<hr>If sexual activity was meant for same-sex partners, surely there would be some kind of production stemming from such<hr>

There's no law that says that sex must have something to do with reproduction. It can also be an evolutionary adaption to aid in the release of stress, or in the formation of pair-bonds, which can be between individuals of the same sex.

Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

With the exception of a couple of contributors, this thread is complete prejudicial and bigoted dross. Marriage is not soley about raising children; marriage is a far more complicated institution than that. Ought sterile men or barren women never marry? Yes, they can adopt, but so can same sex couples. Children need a masculine influence in their lives - agreed, but ought we remove children from single mothers because of this? There are ways and means to provide a child with such influences. The real question is whether this need is even recognised by their respective guardians. Mostly, unfortunately, especially in the modern socio-political climate, it isn't. I've seen so much bad parenting in my life I don't see the issue of gender mix in parenting as especially significant.

There is no reason that two women or two men cannot be every bit as committed to each other as a man and woman. To suggest otherwise is to committ hari-kari on one's intellect.

The real issue regarding marriage is whether the psychology underpinning it - love, devotion, attachment - is delusional or not, whatever gender mix is in play. It's obvious to me that marriage is delusional nonsense in and of itself, given its egotistical grounding.

And, Donna, no-one wants to take Xian morality into account because it is so much drivel.

Dan Rowden
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Basically, my opinion is, "Who gives a shit?"

Beyond that sentiment, my question is, "Why has not this worthless topic been moved to the brothel?"

I got out of this stinking Christian town for the first time in Jehovah knows how long this weekend. Goddamn refreshing. I actually got to watch Comedy Central -- don't get that in Buchanan. Saw these five female African American bitches. So refreshing to hear such frank, blatant treatise on male/female relationships. Not just blatant and frank but pretty truthful.

I work every day on getting it through to my kids that love stinks. I certainly do not object to them having boyfriends or girlfriends. I just want them to fully realize the bullshit of sexual relationships.

So far, so good. I endeavor to teach them the, "Don't let the back door smack you on the ass when you leave," philosophy of sexual love. Very important to realize the transient nature of things.

My seventeen year old daughter recently had a flirtation with a very cute boy who, after a few times together, stopped calling her. She was sorry about it but it did not stop her from enjoying her life. My son had a girlfriend for a few months and they broke up. This girl was far more advanced sexually than my son and needs an older boy -- my summation from observation. My son is all right with the break up. Does not give a shit.

I do think that people should be allowed to marry any consenting adult they want to marry. If my best friend was still alive, I would likely marry her. Marriage has nothing to do with sex. I am not homosexual. Definitely not interested in having children.

Marriage is a commitment to assist each other for life. Kathie and I had that commitment. She was certainly free to have sex with anyone she chose and so was I. Plenty of heterosexual male/female marriages are open that way. I would never have said to her, "Where were you last night?"

None of my motherfucking business. Like I would care who she was fucking. The only thing I could ever care about was the raising of our children and making the mortgage. Had we been allowed to marry, we could have shared medical insurance for ourselves and family. We could have merged our properties and sold them at a profit to buy a larger home.

The male/female thing - homosexual or heterosexual - is based completely on sex. Lust.

I think that same sex heterosexual marriage makes absolute sense. Each partner is free to indulge her/his lust while commited to a partnership that is life-long and that has nothing to do with sexuality.

Unfortunately, Kathie died before we ever got to the point of putting our finances completely together.

I will never take female teens to the beach again. I discussed this with my daughter and she agrees. I took her and two friends this weekend to Virginia Beach. She wanted to spend her time in the ocean and all they wanted to do was walk around the town. Just such prisses. Whined the entire time.

Next time, Rock and I go to the beach, we are taking boys. We both agree that girls are too giddy and stupid.

We will probably go to the Fifty Cent concert at Virginia Beach in August.

NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!!

Faizi

DISCLAIMER: I fully realize that some people on this forum have criticized me for relating my personal experiences. Unfortunately, the only experiences I have are my personal experiences. I think about 'em and I write 'em. My experiences are experiences in thought. Don't like 'em, don't read 'em.

In other words, fuck you.

Edited by: MKFaizi at: 6/27/05 12:53
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

Quote:Quote:<hr>"Why has not this worthless topic been moved to the brothel?"<hr>

David, are you going to bring back The Brothel, or what? I feel like I'm missing a body part.
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

The brothel does exist. I started writing there a couple days after the EZ Board Drama.

Personally, I am sick and tired of that particular drama. I am sick and tired of pussy temporary Genius.

Faizi
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

Sorry to hear of your best friend Kathies death, not that I really give a shit, but I do relate with the deep hurt that death of a loved one causes.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Leyla wrote:

Quote:Quote:<hr>David, are you going to bring back The Brothel, or what? <hr> It looks like there is no more restoration to take place. All our old threads are gone. So yeah, I guess it's time to return to normality.

Quote:Quote:<hr>I feel like I'm missing a body part.<hr> Which part?

Sorry, I've been watching too much Big Brother.
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: sex

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Kevin Solway wroteQuote:Quote:<hr>It can also be an evolutionary adaption to aid in the release of stress, or in the formation of pair-bonds, which can be between individuals of the same sex.<hr>
Indeed. When observing the role of the social in nature we can easily see how often sex as well as for instance some forms of violence, are primary for group bonding; energy releases to keep a group together or to establish a stable hierarchy or affirm the dependencies which creates the binding order. Reproduction is only conveniently embedded into these processes.

The conservative phrase: 'marriage is the cornerstone of society' holds some truth. The social structure is for an important part kept intact through the sexual contracts between individuals and their families or any other formed 'nucleus'. At the same time the social is altogether an expression and affirmation of this all.
Dave Toast

Re: sex

Post by Dave Toast »

You should apply to go on Big brother David.

That would be so right and so wrong in so many different ways.
creativegal

Re: DEFEND CANADA..ABOLISH SAME SEX MARRIAGE IDEA

Post by creativegal »

DEFEND CANADA ABOLISH SAME SEX MARRIAGE IDEA

This is being published in Tuesdays Penticton Western Newspaper.

Everyone speak-up Defend our Country against Gay and Lesbian Marriages because if Bill C38 passes, your country will be going down next. And then a world-wide academic will break-out and these people will mock us that their evil won over sensibility. Recognition to change Marriage Tradition is uppermost in these problematic minds. Spain is now in the same boat as Canada is at this time, in defense of their own County, in regards to the same topic. People must speak-up or a demon will be loosened world-wide!

Donna Thompson (Foresta Gump)

And this is no ABC'S folks

http://www.marriagepetition.ca