My Empire of Dirt

Post questions or suggestions here.
MKFaizi

My Empire of Dirt

Post by MKFaizi »

I feel a hypomanic stage coming on. Praise Allah. It's been a while. Obviously, one is needed.

How do you define "sad?"

I do not think there is any such thing as sad as emotion.

If anything, sadness is a physical manifestation. Rather brutal and murderous. Product of cause and effect.

Sometimes poignant.

Death can be poignant. Most interesting when one is consicious of it.

Faizi
Diebert van Rhijn

My Empire of Dirt

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Quote:Quote:<hr>I do not think there is any such thing as sad as emotion.

If anything, sadness is a physical manifestation<hr>

Well, it depends on how you define emotion I suppose. How would you define it?

It's interesting to explore the relation between 'physical manifestations' and how this affects over time our inner world of emotion and opinion. 'Ingrains' might be a better word.

Please continue.
WolfsonJakk

My Empire of Dirt

Post by WolfsonJakk »

Quote:Quote:<hr>How do you define "sad?"<hr>

Uncontrolled thoughts about what might have been or something you might be missing; always reflecting negatively.

There is a way out intellectually. You don't deserve anything. Yet look at what you have. You have to be happy about it, but you certainly don't have to be sad.

Tharan
xerosaburu

Sad?

Post by xerosaburu »

MK, you've presumed a gestalt like an emotion can be expressed in serial form. It is, by its very nature not bound by serial description.
MKFaizi

Re: Sad?

Post by MKFaizi »

Judging by your written words, I seriously doubt that you would know emotion or anything else if it crawled up and bit you in the ass, i.e., you are a gratuitous bullshitter.

In the initial writing of this thread, I was particularly intrigued by a tune by Nine Inch Nails.

I do not perceive this song as emotional but logical.

I may or may not get back to this.

If I don't, please feel free to masturbate as much as you require.

If you are Yogan enough to do it, I strongly recommend that you stick your dick in your mouth and suck it.

In fact, why don't you marry yourself? I am certain that you deserve you.

God, you multi-penile phobic jackasses make me sick to my stomach. So many fingers up one asshole. Must be embarrassing to have to go to the emergency room for extraction of your fist.

Faizi
jimhaz

Re: Sad?

Post by jimhaz »

If anything, sadness is a physical manifestation. Rather brutal and murderous. Product of cause and effect.

Is there anything that is not a physical manifestation?

No. Well, except everything that is.

Physicalness would not exist without the interplay of opposite forces.

Strong sadness does often seem like it is one's body causing the the mind to be sad, rather than recalled memories making the consciousness irritated.
MKFaizi

My Empire of Dirt

Post by MKFaizi »

When I wrote that "sadness" is a physical manifestation, I meant that such heavy feeling takes a toll on the body. I also meant that there is no avoidance of such physical manifestation. It's an anchor tied to an umbilicus.

It is wonderful that some among us are enlightened and never have to experience this sort of weight. Wonderful that some among us pretend to some sort of enlightenment and never experience such an inscrutable weight. Wonderful that some among us are too stupid to know whether they experience anything.

It is not sadness. It's existence. Very hard to define. It's not "feeling sad." It is this very large, weighty thing that cannot be moved. It is "being" itself. It is not the result of any situation or circumstance. It is not something that drugs can eradicate.

When one bothers to examine it, it's enthralling; breathtakingly beautiful.

What seems weighty can become weightless; a matter of description; perception. Can become a Chaplin-esque feat.

Faizi

1TheMaster

Re: My Empire of Dirt

Post by 1TheMaster »

I didn't figure you for a Nin fan, Marsha, since you touted listening to so much Rap crap.

nine inch nails is much more in line with your nihilistic and hopeless viewpoint.

I always liked the lyrics for Ruiner:

you had all of them on your side
didn't you?
didn't you?
you believed in all your lies
didn't you?
didn't you?

the ruiner's got a lot to prove
he's got nothing to lose
and now he made you believe
the ruiner's your only friend
well he's the living end
to the cattle he deceives
the raping of the innocent
you know the ruiner ruins everything he sees
now the only pure thing left
in my fucking world is wearing your disease

how did you get so big?
how did you get so strong?
how did it get so hard?
how did it get so long?

you had to give them all a sign
didn't you?
didn't you?
you had to covet what was mine
didn't you?
didn't you?

the ruiner's a collector
he's an infector
serving his shit to his flies
maybe there will come a day
when those that you keep blind
will suddenly realize
maybe it's a part of me
you took it to a place
i hoped it would never go
and maybe that fucked me up
much more than you'll ever know

how did you get so big?
how did you get so strong?
how did you get so hard?
how did it get so long?
and what you gave to me
my perfect ring of scars
you know i can see what you really are
you didn't hurt me nothing can hurt me
you didn't hurt me nothing can stop me now

MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

You are a presumptuous pig. Why should I not appreciate Nine Inch Nails and Fifty Cents? Is there some sort of snotty rule that disallows this?

I like all sorts of music. There is plenty of merit in rap.

I hope you have a gangsta for a son or daughter. Serve you right. I got a gangsta daughter.

Stupid, I do not have a hopeless outlook. I am not that mindless. I have no reason for either a hopeless or hopeful outlook. Nothing Nihilist in my thought.

Reality. Constantly looking at reality. Constant reasoning with emotion; delusion. There is nothing pretty about thought.

Faizi
1TheMaster

Post by 1TheMaster »

Whatever, Marsha. You need help and you know it. your'e every word reeks of depression. Why don't you just kill yourself now?
Beingofone

Existence

Post by Beingofone »

Quote:Quote:<hr>Wonderful that some among us are too stupid to know whether they experience anything. <hr>

LOL - You make sure that someone "turns the other cheek" for you.
If at first you don`t succeed try, try again. :)

I pity the man that falls in love with you - that is until you do find enlightenment, then most likely they will be one of the most fortunate that are alive.

Quote:Quote:<hr>It is not sadness. It's existence. Very hard to define. It's not "feeling sad." It is this very large, weighty thing that cannot be moved. It is "being" itself. It is not the result of any situation or circumstance. It is not something that drugs can eradicate.<hr>

Absolutely profound - just because others belittle this experience, does not mean they are not in denial ;)

It is called by some mystics as the "Dark night of the soul". It is thick and almost, just almost, has substance yes?
You have desire that remains unfullfilled. This desire is sweeter when it remains the void as the voice of oblivian to remain. It thrives on self worship and self loathing all at the same time. It lingers in a state of fascination with the craving for sympathetic love and adoration. Heart felt longing to be missed so to speak.
Quite complex creatures are we not? In fact eternally complex LOL.

Quote:Quote:<hr>When one bothers to examine it, it's enthralling; breathtakingly beautiful.<hr>

It plays on the nature of the human desire to have what it cannot possibly attain and so the appreciation and longing for the companion that can never be.
We feel completely alive at the sense of hopeless loss - Romeo and Juliate.

Quote:Quote:<hr>What seems weighty can become weightless; a matter of description; perception<hr>

And the eternal desire of your soul seeking to be liberated in freedom of all dependant duality.

If you could have anything that your heart desired, and I mean anything, what would you ask for?
What do you want?

How interesting you are MKFaizi - you are honest and open, almost as rare as enlightenment.
MKFaizi

My Empire of Dirt

Post by MKFaizi »

Quote:Quote:<hr>Miserable creatures, thrown for a moment on the surface of this little pile of mud, is it decreed that one half of the flock should be the persecutor of the other? Is it for you, mankind,to pronounce on what is good and what is evil?<hr>

Looking through Kevin's samples, I found this from 2002. Fitting -- empire of dirt; little pile of mud.

Unfortunately and partially due to what I have learned from years of writing to Genius, I do not have money to give to the chest. I currently owe about three hundred dollars for water. I am behind in my house payment and other things.

Too bad. I had been keeping up with things over the past two or three years.

My gas tank is empty and tomorrow is the last day that I can drive on my inspection sticker.

I will be caught up again in about six months.

Ya'll take paypal?

Faizi

MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Dear Ballsofone,

I will likely reply to some of what you wrote during daylight hours tomorrow.

Equal to idiocy and hypocrisy, I have trouble with flattery. I don't mean to accuse you of flattery. That may not be the case but, since you mentioned some positive things, I am suspicious of you.

I am no longer interested in any individual writing here. I could not care less about any one person. I am interested in substance of thought. That's all.

You mentioned that you perceive that I still have some degree of desire left. Quite correct. I desire a very small home in the Virginia wilderness. I found the perfect place this evening on Thrasher Road. Old cottage. Close to the road. No yard. Two bedrooms. One bath. Kitchen. Living room. The downstairs is a laundry room; family room. Wood floors. I would add a small sunroom or greenhouse to it and central air.

It is empty now. A rental property. As an atheist, I am praying for divine intervention that will lead me to trading my home for that house. I need to find out who owns it.

That is the breadth of my desire. I loathe all women so have no desire for any sort of relationship. So called men disgust me and I do not allow them on my property.

Faizi Edited by: MKFaizi at: 7/1/05 13:15
jimhaz

Post by jimhaz »

Reading your words it is very much like listening to someone who has lost their mental abilities to determine the appropriateness of what they say. A bit like a handicapped person.

For myself, I have a similar vengefulness after partaking in alcohol, but apart from that - Does an understanding of reality somehow short circuit common sense?

Common sense indicates that any action is always met by an equally opposite reaction. Therefore there is no common sense in being aggressive, except for an occasional spurt of aggressiveness for shock value – kind of like driving a wedge driven into someone’s head. Where people such as Marsha are permanently aggressive and deriding of others, then such shock tactics become the norm and then no one pays attention as there is no shock value in what is expected.
Edited by: jimhaz at: 7/1/05 15:27
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

What a disgustingly stupid crock of shit.

I will stop. I hope permanently.

Faizi
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

You are right of course.

Better to let all of you sink into your usual mediocrity.

Faizi
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Goddamn nihilists.

Scum.

All happy positive crap. Nihilists are not necessarily negative in the plain sense.

Fakery.

You make me sick.

Specify how what I write is more negative than what Donna writes here. She hates queers. I don't hate queers. I don't hate anyone.

She will whine that she does not hate queers but she does hate queers.

I write truth. I don't back away from it. If truth was not difficult, no one would shun it.

The hypocrisy of Jimass and The Masturbator astounds me.

So haughtily they wear the stamp of the beasts.

I guarantee this forum would be easier for ya'll if I did finally shut up.

Fat chance.

Faizi
DHodges

Empire of Dirt

Post by DHodges »

Specify how what I write is more negative than what Donna writes here.
Damn, Marsha!

I know you get depressed some times, but you don't have to compare yourself to Donna!
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Well, I cannot compare myself to Donna. Clearly, she is much more depressed and in need of help than I am.

Faizi
Tomas

Re: Empire of Dirt

Post by Tomas »

-Dodge Ball Hodgey spouts-
DHodges wrote:
Specify how what I write is more negative than what Donna writes here.

-tomas-
Better get on the winnin' team, damn.

--New Speak Hodgey-
Damn, Marsha!

I know you get depressed some times, but you don't have to compare yourself to Donna!

-tomas-
Sumthing' in the way... you muvve me...

(You know i believe in how)

one, one two, three (and) four

DHodges

Re: Empire of Dirt

Post by DHodges »

Tomas wrote:Sumthing' in the way... you muvve me...

(You know i believe in how)
Today I may be dirty. Tomorrow I will just be dirt.