What 'weighs' on you?

Post questions or suggestions here.
jimhaz

What 'weighs' on you?

Post by jimhaz »

Marsha said It is wonderful that some among us are enlightened and never have to experience this sort of weight. Wonderful that some among us pretend to some sort of enlightenment and never experience such an inscrutable weight. Wonderful that some among us are too stupid to know whether they experience anything.

Lets make a list of our weighty woes. [surely one needs a lisp to say 'weighty woes' - sounds MothyPythonish).
MKFaizi

Re: What 'weighs' on you?

Post by MKFaizi »

I was speaking in the abstract, not in the finite.

I have nothing that weighs on me. But I do have this weighty thing in my mind that is interesting and difficult. It is kind of like a sphere of heavy rubber bands -- a mass that contains small intricate parts: threads that cannot be parted easily.

Most of us come here to blather away about bullshit upon bullshit. Meaningless crap. Sparring contests with David Quinn.

How many of us come here with the full intent to pick apart our delusions; the composites and facades of our minds? Who comes here with full intent to decipher and examine our intents; the masquerade of our egos?

That's why I am here -- to examine and decipher.

Such is the nature of my depressive state -- inquisitiveness.

How is such willingness perceived as illness? How is willingness to examine thread upon thread of a mass a sign of instability?

I would love to just go away, really. Best thing in the world for me and everyone else. I have written to Genius for going on eight years. Learned quite a bit.

But I am not completely ready to stop writing here. Close but no cigar.

Faizi
Beingofone

Re: What 'weighs' on you?

Post by Beingofone »

I just read this after posting my first reply to you.

Quote:Quote:<hr>Close but no cigar<hr>

Brutal self honesty is almost always the final step into ascendant expansion. You could not believe how close you are ;)
When we have no pride left there remains no resistence to truth. We allow truth to embrace us instead of trying to apprehend it. We experience life - then - after surrendering, it experiences you. Nothing to attach ourselves to if ya know what I mean.
It just flows through us and its like taking a shower on the inside out. It makes you feel clean in your thoughts, heart, and soul so to speak. What a rush.