Alien Encounter as Fear of Wisdom

Post questions or suggestions here.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

NLPRN,

Thank you for the clarification of your joke. You really do know what you are talking about.
BJMcGilly

Post by BJMcGilly »

Carl wrote:
This is exchange is like communicating with an extraterrestrial. I pick up a message broadcast through the vast universe known as Internet from an entity which calls itself BJMcGilly. I decipher it as best as I can, formulate a response in my own language, and beam it back out into the cyberspace. What comes back is nearly unintelligable to me. I sense some form of intelligent life at the other end, strangely familiar, yet terribly alien. I am thrilled and at the same time aghast, despondant, left with a feeling we will never be able to really share our thoughts.
You sound like every woman I have ever met.
Here on Earth, I think the average person is more afraid of not having money, a partner, and health (freedom from pain and death), than all the space/time stuff you speak of. On a subconcious level he/she may fear the dark, and nameless boogiemen, but I don't think that can be equated with space, time, wisdom, and greys.
You sound like every woman I have ever met.
BJMcGilly

Post by BJMcGilly »

millipodium wrote:
BJMcGilly wrote:
millipodium wrote:
BJMcGilly wrote:Carl,

The above post was an acknowledged "reach," written from the perspective of the average person's fears. Although, I think Diebert was closer when speaking on a fear of technology, which implies a fear of intellect.

On the other hand, a sage would appear quite alien to the average egoist.
Not necessarily. A fear of technology could also be a fear of being hit with gps guided nuclear weapons or a fear of being tagged with satellite tracked rf chips.
Technology as a creation of man's intellect gone awry.
But fear of technology that can kill you is natural and normal, and wise. It has nothing to do with intellect. OR fear of intellect.
With your prior addition of RFID chips to the list, sounds like simple paranoia to me. Only those who value life fear death, those who value wisdom value neither.
millipodium

Post by millipodium »

BJMcGilly wrote:
millipodium wrote:
BJMcGilly wrote:
millipodium wrote: Not necessarily. A fear of technology could also be a fear of being hit with gps guided nuclear weapons or a fear of being tagged with satellite tracked rf chips.
Technology as a creation of man's intellect gone awry.
But fear of technology that can kill you is natural and normal, and wise. It has nothing to do with intellect. OR fear of intellect.
With your prior addition of RFID chips to the list, sounds like simple paranoia to me. Only those who value life fear death, those who value wisdom value neither.
Though you may consider this fear paranoid, that doesn't mean it's a fear of intellect. It's a fear of a concrete use of something created by the intellect. It's a fear of the basic evil iin men, if you want to get down to it.
GodsDaughter1

Re: Alien Encounter as Fear of Wisdom

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

BJMcGilly wrote:This is reaching, but could encounters with aliens, assuming none exist nor have visited earth, be a projection of our own fear of wisdom and the wise?

GodsDaughter says: You might be on to something BJMcGilly, perhaps, you should assume aliens do exist. But, the very essence of our fear, is the very essence that brings us to face this fear of wisdom and the wise, by accepting it. And by accepting it, you're facing the fact that wisdom exists, and it is your own wisdom within you which makes you realize this fear.

GodsDaughter says: I believe Aliens are of God, they created us through knowing.

Commonly involved in these encounters, we meet the greys. Considered in light of physiognomy:

GodsDaughter says: I shall read up on physiognomy, Thank you!

They are small and fragile in appearance, connoting but a whisp of ego. If any ego at all, they seem to work in concert, as if their bodies existed solely for their cranium, and their collective cranium for the Mind.

They have huge cranuims in comparison to their tiny bodys, indicating an hyperactive intelligence, often attributed with telepathic capabilities- an act of metaphysical intelligence.

They have huge black eyes, seemingly devoid of emotion, perhaps they are capable of seeing spectrums beyond our narrow band. Perhaps such eyes can track the winding paths of birds.

They analyze without remorse- probing the body of those they encounter. Perhaps these intrusive acts mirror the cold analytical approach of the dispassionate sage, so instinctively feared by the unconscious.

Most importantly, they paralyze the egoist. The egoist further paralyzes himself with fear.

My main assumption is that people have a primordial fear of the wisdom of space, the wisdom of timelessness. Such far off visitors capable of traversing space, of negating the barrier of space necessarily negate time, as space is time.

From the stars to earth, from the temporal to the infinite, is there any thought more feared and more awe-inspiring than this? Is the sage's wisdom any different?

note: finessed
GodsDaughter says: I shall return with my insight on this post after pause interuption ends!
Tomas

Oh, Happy Day .. when Jesus the Alien returns!

Post by Tomas »

Oh, Happy Day .. when Jesus the Alien returns!

-God's #1 Daughter says-
You might be on to something BJMcGilly, perhaps, you should assume aliens do exist.

-tomas-
Yeah, I and a couple other pals, Knut was 16, Steve was 18, and I (Roddy is my birth name) was 17.

Tomas Note: The story here is a shortened version will provide more commentary if asked to. I'll clear it with Homeland Security in case any sensitive material is confessed (or included.......) This event occurred over 40+ years ago. The names were changed (slightly altered) to protect the innocent and no need to 'rat out' the wayward bystanders or fellow travelers etc.

Here we go... We got a hair up our asses (me, anway) to cruise up to the Canadian border and see if we could get across without being detected. Possibly even to travel to Alaska. After making it through the 'neutral buffer zone'-say about 100 yards or so .. we were chased by cattle (they had heifers to protect) so we had to hightail it as those were some angry mama's.

While making our hasty exit, we (Steve) didn't close the gate behind us .. the cows were all around us bellowing some angry tune "We're gonna get you boy's asses right quick", is what the Boss Cow said. Being a farm boy, I got the translation right the first time around.

More later. You see, Donna, that made us "Illegal Aliens" because we didn't bother declaring ourselves. In today's Gestapo era, we'd be shipped down to Guantanamo for some serious torture, (as deep in my heart, I think I deserve to be water-boarded), and I'm a pretty good swimmer and usta be able to hold my breath easily for 3 minutes. See, the war is on the white, middle class. America is being 'browned' intentionally. In many ways, so is Northern Europe.

Now how this fits into grey (gray) aliens from outer space (the Bottomless Pit or Sea) I'll get around to in the next post.

Bye for now.

PS - It's no fun being an illegal alien.
Don't run to your death
Blair

Post by Blair »

I can't imagine it would be fun being any kind of alien, they long would have evolved beyond that childish desire..
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

BJMcGilly wrote:This is reaching, but could encounters with aliens, assuming none exist nor have visited earth, be a projection of our own fear of wisdom and the wise?

Commonly involved in these encounters, we meet the greys. Considered in light of physiognomy:

They are small and fragile in appearance, connoting but a whisp of ego. If any ego at all, they seem to work in concert, as if their bodies existed solely for their cranium, and their collective cranium for the Mind.

They have huge cranuims in comparison to their tiny bodys, indicating an hyperactive intelligence, often attributed with telepathic capabilities- an act of metaphysical intelligence.

They have huge black eyes, seemingly devoid of emotion, perhaps they are capable of seeing spectrums beyond our narrow band. Perhaps such eyes can track the winding paths of birds.

They analyze without remorse- probing the body of those they encounter. Perhaps these intrusive acts mirror the cold analytical approach of the dispassionate sage, so instinctively feared by the unconscious.

Most importantly, they paralyze the egoist. The egoist further paralyzes himself with fear.

My main assumption is that people have a primordial fear of the wisdom of space, the wisdom of timelessness. Such far off visitors capable of traversing space, of negating the barrier of space necessarily negate time, as space is time.

From the stars to earth, from the temporal to the infinite, is there any thought more feared and more awe-inspiring than this? Is the sage's wisdom any different?

GodsDaughter says: Their greenish grey bodies look like smooth skin which appear like someone wearing a smooth diving suit. The 3 ft. alien appeared to be staring out the window, it knew I was looking at it because it's head made a quick turn to the left staring straight at me, that's when I realized it saw me. I lowered my head and pulled the blanket over my head, and I knew through mental telepathy that this thing was coming right at me, it parked itself to my right side of my bed. Before hand when this thing was staring out the window and while I was under the blanket, I realized at that moment that if this is not true than how do I know what blanket is over my head....this is a true story. It probed my covered face with what I assume to be it's long bony fingers, it made motions on my face like it was extracting something or putting data into my brain. Then it stopped and I knew it was gone, I noticed the electric clock was off by 2 hours, if the lightning storm that occurred during this alien visit interferred with the clock, it would have been flashing, but it wasn't. Two hours cannot be explained. It was like a time warp happened and the 2 hours cannot be explained.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:

GodsDaughter says: Their greenish grey bodies look like smooth skin which appear like someone wearing a smooth diving suit. The 3 ft. alien appeared to be staring out the window, it knew I was looking at it because it's head made a quick turn to the left staring straight at me, that's when I realized it saw me. I lowered my head and pulled the blanket over my head, and I knew through mental telepathy that this thing was coming right at me, it parked itself to my right side of my bed. Before hand when this thing was staring out the window and while I was under the blanket, I realized at that moment that if this is not true than how do I know what blanket is over my head....this is a true story. It probed my covered face with what I assume to be it's long bony fingers, it made motions on my face like it was extracting something or putting data into my brain. Then it stopped and I knew it was gone, I noticed the electric clock was off by 2 hours, if the lightning storm that occurred during this alien visit interferred with the clock, it would have been flashing, but it wasn't. Two hours cannot be explained. It was like a time warp happened and the 2 hours cannot be explained.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

The greyish green 3 ft alien stood in my bedroom doorway. This was the first alien visit and they assured me through mental telepathy that they'd be returning a second time.

The second time they visited they woke me up, they appeared kind and loving, and fulfilling their duty by taking me with them. I was going up up up and I heard myself ask one of them, because there was one on each side of me, is that earth down there, the one I asked answered me and said yes.

Then, we approached a vehicle which through mental telepathy they expected me to get in and strap myself in. I immediated obeyed without fear of any kind. To the right side of me inside the vehicle was another occupant, the driver I surmise. Identity was not revealed to me.

During our transportation and going at high speeds, I asked one question to the occupant to my right, I asked, when will we get there and a feminine voice not human answered Soooooooooooooooooon stretching the sound of ooooooon. She said soon!

We finally arrived at our destination, they guided me to walk towards the front of the vehicle so I did. They proceeded to mentally prepare me for what I was about to see all through mental telepathy. I remember nothing of what I saw.

After, this alien visit I became Foresta Gump, I became knowledgable but not in worldly things. In other words I was able to rely on my intuition and logic because I was made aware that I had an intuition and logic, before this I was nothing more than a mute of the mind.

Post by 1456200423 »

"Mental Telepathy" Is that anything like *physical* fittness? Hillarious thread... ;-D
veritas odium parit