1. There are two ways to reply to a post:
- a: Click on the "post reply" button. This will give you an entire topic review at the bottom of the page.
b: Click on "quote" to reply to a specific message, quoting the message and the poster's user name. You can then delete the parts of the message you don't want to quote.
3. You can set an image to appear to the left of your posts using the "Avatar control panel" in your Profile page. These should be small (60 x 60 pixels).
4. You can use a signature, but please use just your name. (No quotations, graphics, etc)
5. You can search all the posts in the forum using the link at the top of the page.
6. You can send personal messages using the link near the top.
7. For writing larger posts, it is recommended you use a separate editor. For example, the freeware "Forum Post Editor Lite" will work with posts for this forum. It enables you to compose long posts offline, and save them to your hard drive.
8. You can check your spelling before you post with the free IESpell add-on for Internet Exporer, or using the free google toolbar.