Hello!

Post questions or suggestions here.
Demosthenes

Hello!

Post by Demosthenes »

I have been watching these forums for about 2 weeks now, and Iv'e found that everyone of you is intellectually appealing in one form or another. Many of you are more intelligent than I, while a few of you are not. I love to think in strange ways about important topics, in order to find a strange solution. You might know my younger brother, who first introduced me to this site, 2 weeks ago. His name is -shade-. He has probably told you that he is 14 years old by now, but despite his inflated head, he is one of the most brilliant people I know . :)
I hope to contribute to your quest for knowledge, greater understanding, and intelligent conversations.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Welcome along.

So, how old are you, Demosthenes?

[Edit: Actually, forget that question. Zach doesn't have an older brother. I do hope, though, that dad knows you're using his company email address to register with forums like this? Do the Daniels run Intechgrate from home, Zach?]

Dan Rowden
Demosthenes

Uhhh?

Post by Demosthenes »

Ar you sure that you have the right person? I know some people named zach, but that isn't me. I would prefer to let my real name to remain unknown, though.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Well then it's probably not a great idea to put a company email address in your profile as Shade did. Anyway, it doesn't really matter.

Carry on.
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

I am not about to attack kids here and, if I am wrong, I am happy to be wrong.

But I am suspicious -- the brother thing. I figure something is cooking -- spam, for instance. I figure in a matter of days, they will be referencing spamo-religious sites.

Dudes seem too innocent acting to me. I expect a hit.

Faizi
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Demo wrote:
I hope to contribute to your quest for knowledge, greater understanding, and intelligent conversations.
I bet you do.

Faizi
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

MKFaizi wrote: I bet you do.
Leave him alone Faizi. What does it matter if it would be one Great Deception? It takes a lot of intelligence to pull off a good scam anyway. In the end it's only interesting to see if anything intelligent is written and it doesn't matter if it will be signed off with 'Santa Claus' or whatever. Yes, dishonesty is a sign of immaturity but it will be easier to spot in one's reasoning than in one's biography. For example in your own case, you seem very honest and open about your private life but your philosophy mostly sucks. This makes all of your writing suspect and probably stemming from some warped idiot viewpoint. Maybe you're not the best example though.