Home Cookin' Tips

Post questions or suggestions here.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Re: snow bunny

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

No shooting the dog, even with a pellet gun. Even if no one catches you, it will just make him mean.

People should treat all animals with compassion because it is good spiritual training. Even food animals should be killed humanely.

I'm not up on the Micheal Vick thing, so I can't comment on it right now.
DHodges

Post by DHodges »

Do you think that the fact that you are trolling makes you less of an asshole, snow goatse?
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Vick hanged some dogs, is that wrong? I, personally, don't think it warrants jail time.

--

If I'm trolling, will that make me more money? Doesn't matter if I'm an asshole, just as long as I'm happy.

--

How's this formatting style, any better?
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

snow bunny wrote:I would only feel guilty about killing a human, and I wouldn't do it unless it was him or me.
Are you for real?

I can think of plenty of people who should be killed, but not one dog. I would only kill in self-defense or in defending somone else, and that applies to people and dogs. But I would feel bad about killing the dog. Dogs are by and large domesticated. A dog only threatens humans if it has been neglected, mistreated, or has been trained to do so. In other words, behind every "bad" dog, there is a human being responsible for making it that way.
Last edited by brokenhead on Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

brokenhead wrote:
snow bunny wrote:I would only feel guilty about killing a human, and I wouldn't do it unless it was him or me.
Are you for real?

I can think of plenty of people who should be killed, but not one dog. I would only kill in self-defense or in defending somone else, and that applies to people and dogs. But I would feel bad about killing the dog. Dogs are by and large domesticated. A dog only threatens humans if it has bee neglected, mistreated, or has been trained to do so. In other words, behind every "bad" dog, there is a human being responsible for making it that way.

Snoop Dogg is a bad dog, but he's responsible for himself, like all bad dogs should be. Me? I'm a bad dog, but all males are dogs, so we just have to get over it, and move on with our lives.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

asshole,
now that seemed unfair that he had to go to jail just for killing some dogs.
IMO, he didn't get enough time.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Sounds like a feminazi talking there. No offense, but that's just the american dog is man's best friend culture manipulating you. Most places dogs are treated like other animals, so I bet you in Panama somebody wouldnt go to jail for that, and that dog fighting is probably legal there.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Sounds like a feminazi talking there.
Why? Do you just say that to all females who disagree with your assholish behavior?
No offense, but that's just the american dog is man's best friend culture manipulating you.
Right, you wouldn't consider that my values are my own.
Most places dogs are treated like other animals, so I bet you in Panama somebody wouldnt go to jail for that, and that dog fighting is probably legal there.
What if it was? What difference could it possibly make in my opinions?

-
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Why, don't you care whether or not something is legal? Most people do.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Whether it is legal or not would make no difference at all as to my opinion on whether a particular act is right or wrong. After all, there are a lot of stupid laws that are still in the books.

Plus, it was illegal in the country where the man perpetrated the crime. So why would it matter if it's legal in Panama?
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Where do you live, in Panama? I live in Canada, so I think he should get off.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Shahrazad wrote:Whether it is legal or not would make no difference at all as to my opinion on whether a particular act is right or wrong. After all, there are a lot of stupid laws that are still in the books.

Plus, it was illegal in the country where the man perpetrated the crime. So why would it matter if it's legal in Panama?
It makes me sick when people mistreat animals. You have snow bunny backed into a corner, Shah.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Yes. People who mistreat animals would also mistreat humans if they thought they could get away with it. I wouldn't trust someone like snow bunny. Certainly not around children.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

(comments interspersed)

snow bunny - Sounds like a feminazi talking there.

-tomas-
No comment.

-snow bunny-
No offense, but that's just the american dog is man's best friend culture manipulating you.

-tomas-
I agree, for the most anyway.

I grew up in North Dakota, packs of wild dogs everywhere. Best to carry a knife, rifle and a sidearm, with plenty of ammo. At night, best to be in a vehicle, no walk in the moonlight... Fortunately, most of the large packs have been killed off, there ain't no domesticatin' those inbreeds. I've been bit on three different occasions by "owners" who were asleep at the brain terminal.

-snow bunny-
Most places dogs are treated like other animals,

-tomas-
Abu Ghraib (dog bite central), those damn dogs were set-on those poor innocents, including children. Tip of the iceberg is what mainstream media fed us hapless taxpayers. Humans were mauled...

Remember the old Lassie series - they had 7-8 dogs playing the same 'one dog' but in "reality" - they had the fighting Lassie, the whimpering Lassie, the wagging-tail Lassie, the face-licking Lassie, etc ad hominem puke-puke Hollywood soap opera for the Cheerio's generation (mind-control) what a beautiful choice!

-snow bunny-
so I bet you in Panama somebody wouldnt go to jail for that,

-tomas-
I don't think Michael Vick deserved prison either, it was a simple piece of property - to be used as he saw fit - barring any "intentional" torture, however.

The gambling side of it is a whole different deal though. The state wants their "take".

-snow bunny-
and that dog fighting is probably legal there.

-tomas-
It's really no different than mixing two ants farms and seeing who wins! It's all is in the proportional representation of each test group. And in a twisted way - dissecting the poor worms that make their way into the biology labs........

ps- I'm no fan of dogs either. Send them back to Europe where they are from, just another "introduced species" by some short-sighted pilgrim-pukes.

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971

Last edited by Tomas on Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

I hope I'm not as bitter as you when I get to be your age, Tomas.
DHodges

Post by DHodges »

Snow Bunny is actually Lurker Bunny
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Shahrazad wrote:Yes. People who mistreat animals would also mistreat humans if they thought they could get away with it. I wouldn't trust someone like snow bunny. Certainly not around children.

How extraordinarily offensive. I love children, especially little gurls.
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

DHodges wrote:Snow Bunny is actually Lurker Bunny
Nice to see you have sense of humor. Poor souls. :-/

On a serious note... Do you think meaning-less existence is punishment enough, or should we make him bite his tongue off? Just a thought…
It's just a ride.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

Is Lurker a derogatory term, like Troll, in that context?

Tomas--The gambling side of it is a whole different deal though. The state wants their "take".--

s.b.-- Yeah, but they are overlooking the layman's opinion on that, just like the Bill Clinton thing. We didn't think it was about perjury, we thought it was about doing Lewinski. THe public outrage on Vick is for abusing dogs, not for gambling. I'm not sure, maybe the government is going to try to bust him again on the gambling part, on the state charges.-
Tomas

The Privatization of Hawaii: Some Things Should Be Free

Post by Tomas »

A marriage was proposed between the two big players.

The groom, the Pacific Missile Range Facility, oversees the military experiments. PMRF is a Navy base that acts as a military industrial park for Raytheon, Verizon, Textron Systems and other defense contractors. Surprisingly, the Navy does not provide base security. That core function is contracted out to ITT Services Corp. Much goes on there, and much more is coming.

The bride, Agribusiness Development Corp., oversees the agricultural experiments. The ADC is a quasi-private state corporation whose mission is to "provide leadership and advocacy for the conversion of agribusiness into a dynamic growth industry." The ADC has facilitated the use of vast tracts of Mana Plain by Syngenta, DuPont, Monsanto and other chemical giants to do genetic experiments.

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/02/18/7122

Unidian

Re: The Privatization of Hawaii: Some Things Should Be Free

Post by Unidian »

Vick hanged some dogs, is that wrong? I, personally, don't think it warrants jail time.
Then either you are a troll looking for reactions or a genuine moral cretin. Either way, it ain't good.

Ah... just read Dhodges' claim that it's a SomethingAwful deal. Gotcha. That would make a lot of sense.

I've been wondering when we'd next be ridiculed by a humor site, anyway. One doesn't want to have to wait too long. I bet you've got quite a cache of juicy stuff by now. How well did the last feature go over?
I live in a tub.
Unidian

Re: The Privatization of Hawaii: Some Things Should Be Free

Post by Unidian »

Sher,
Yes. People who mistreat animals would also mistreat humans if they thought they could get away with it.
Absolutely. Not everyone realizes this, so I'm glad you do. Any torture these people fantasize about inflicting on animals is torture they would inflict on humans if they could get away with it. Virtually all violent psychopaths and sociopaths start their "careers" with animal abuse. They are not fundamentally different from ordinary non-violent sociopaths and psychopaths who only fantasize about such acts, except that they are bolder.
I wouldn't trust someone like snow bunny. Certainly not around children.
Most of them are effectively harmless because they are afraid of consequences. Still, your caution is wise. Every so often, one of them does get bold, and bad things happen.

A somewhat frightening fact of existence is that these people are everywhere. We will never know who most of them are, because they will not act on their twisted thoughts and fantasies for fear of consequences. But they are potentially our neighbors, our acquaintances, and perhaps even our friends. In many cases nothing is suspected until it's too late.

All of this should be taken in the general sense rather than as referring specifically to snow bunny, though. He's probably just trolling, which is also a somewhat sociopathic act in some cases, but one of lesser magnitude.
I live in a tub.
Tomas

Illinois Shooter was treated with Psych meds prior to rampag

Post by Tomas »

Illinois shooter was treated with psych meds prior to shooting rampage

Psych meds make good people do bad things

http://www.naturalnews.com/022656.html

Carl G

Re: Psych meds make good people do bad things

Post by Carl G »

... (pyramid power)

Tomas,

You can't be changing the names of threads, I don't care who you are, you think you're God or something?

I mean, you're messing with people's minds, I mean, someone comes on this forum and sees a thread about Hawaii and shit, and then goes to eat dinner his wife makes the man some nice pork chops after a hard day's work what's wrong with that, and when he comes back all fixin' to post something he thought of, he can't find the damn thread. That's because Tomas the tank took it upon himself to rename the thread. And he renamed it some weak ass shit like take your meds, boys.

How lame is that?

Good Citizen Carl
Shahrazad

Re: Psych meds make good people do bad things

Post by Shahrazad »

Carl,
I mean, you're messing with people's minds, I mean, someone comes on this forum and sees a thread about Hawaii and shit, and then goes to eat dinner his wife makes the man some nice pork chops after a hard day's work what's wrong with that, and when he comes back all fixin' to post something he thought of, he can't find the damn thread. That's because Tomas the tank took it upon himself to rename the thread. And he renamed it some weak ass shit like take your meds, boys.
I have to admit, this post had me laughing for at least two minutes. Good job.

All laughing aside, I'm getting tired of thread name changes too.

Tomas, you violate every single netiquette standard. You need to be put in cyber jail for a few days.

-