All is One.

Post questions or suggestions here.
daybrown

Re: All is One.

Post by daybrown »

Carl G wrote:Ah, how interesting it is how nearly every philosophical question eventually leads to flashbacks on commerce along the ancient spice trails of the Asian alpha 'hood, and the LSD matrix as expressing forth from the DNA of exquisite girlhood in the back of a '57 Chevy in the SE Ozarks, USA, circa 1965.

Indeed, All is One.
Well Carl, the Bagavad Gita told Arjuna that some of what he meets are divinely created and animated forms which only exist as a challenge to the fulfillment of his kharma. Like the monsters in a 3D video game. The Gita calls them 'Avatars'. I'm just an avatar Carl. I dont even have panties to get in a wad.

I know I look real, but there's no there there, just a collection of forces at various points in the Matrix. I have no idea where you are. If you think you live in some kind of "real world", I dont have a problem with it. Cyberspace penetrates lotsa other dimensions and universes. I dont assume that the one I see is like that which you see.

I guess you missed it, but the "ancient spice trails of the Asian alpha 'hood," I've been writing about was managed by the Amazons, not alpha male warriors. I've said so a few times now. Funny that you didnt get it. Why you spoze that is? From the Gita, we see that avatars are only able to think they way they've been programmed. Off hand, I think my programming is buggy, which is why my train of thot runs down such different tracks.
Goddess made sex for company.
Sapius

Post by Sapius »

Pincho Paxton wrote:Positive Energy.
Negative Energy.
Basic Sentience Level 1.
Pincho, I would call that basic awareness Level 1, not sentience per say, and that all three are based in and of purely logical rules at its heart.

Ah! and by the way, both energies must share such awareness, so I wouldn't consider awareness as a third "thing" as such, although it is not the same thing as the energies. May be awareness is the interactivity felt/sensed by both the energies itself, hence common to both.

What do you think?
Last edited by Sapius on Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------
Sapius

Post by Sapius »

Carl G wrote:Ah, how interesting it is how nearly every philosophical question eventually leads to flashbacks on commerce along the ancient spice trails of the Asian alpha 'hood, and the LSD matrix as expressing forth from the DNA of exquisite girlhood in the back of a '57 Chevy in the SE Ozarks, USA, circa 1965.

Indeed, All is One.
Carl, it’s not my place to comment, but knowledge gained can be lost and rediscovered over time, and within the myriad of smoke and fire, there is generally a spark of truth hidden. All one needs to do is search diligently, and that’s not easy. Daybrown must have spent much of his life doing just that, so if nothing else, respect.

I hope you don't mind my saying so.
---------
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Sapius wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:Positive Energy.
Negative Energy.
Basic Sentience Level 1.
Pincho, I would call that basic awareness Level 1, not sentience per say, and that all three are based in and of purely logical rules at its heart.

Ah! and by the way, both energies must share such awareness, so I wouldn't consider awareness as a third "thing" as such, although it is not the same thing as the energies. May be awareness is the interactivity felt/sensed by both the energies itself, hence common to both.

What do you think?
I think I should amplify my explenation a bit.

Mix these together, and see if any of them make sense to you..

1/ Positive/negative plasma.. plus thought.

2/ "Make Love to Me"/"Keep away from me!" + Plasma.

3/ (1+1 = 2) , (1-2 = -1), (-1 + 2 = 1) + awareness (There is no zero, because zero would cause all of existence to end. The numbers themselves are just swapped around to keep the energy level equal. It is strange to come to this conclusion, because we are so used to having a zero in mathematics. But this solves many problems with science. And you never get infinate energy requirements.)

Awareness level 100000000 = Sentience, however there is no real reason for there to be a switchover, or a metamorph. If you are talking about the one, or the many. It is merely an increase in power.
Sapius

Post by Sapius »

Humm... I need to think over it. Thanks.
---------