Damaged Goods.

Post questions or suggestions here.
1ntel

Re: Damaged Goods.

Post by 1ntel »

Are there any non-band-aid-drugs? What if I don't eat, would I still gain weight. I'd like to be 20lbs lighter!

What if I exercised while on it...What if I made it work?

I really don't see how this drug can help me...I need something that will elevate my mood, like an antidepressant - How do these work?
1ntel

Post by 1ntel »

NM.
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

For possible long term benefit, I recommend holosync.
Truth is a pathless land.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Based on you behaviour here and in the past I have to now say: take the meds.
Ignis Fatuus

Post by Ignis Fatuus »

Would you care to describe my behavior?

Dan, you're being very mean and it's hurting my feeling. Is this what you're after?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

You are a child that needs spanking, frankly. You have no control of your mind or behavior. You know damn well this has been pointed out to you many times before. Get some control of your mind or put yourself in psychiatric care. I am sorry, but I see it as that cut and dry.
Ignis Fatuus

Post by Ignis Fatuus »

This is good and truthful of you, Dan. My parents say the same thing, maybe there's something to this, maybe not.

Hopefully not.
Ignis Fatuus

Post by Ignis Fatuus »

You are a child that needs spanking, frankly.
This didn't seem to work, my mentally ill father, was always hitting me for one thing or another.

...That is, until I broke his nose.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

You are here to indulge your emotions, not to think. I'm sorry, but this is not the venue for that. Come back when you have sorted out your mind a little. Maybe someone can suggest a forum better suited to your current needs.
Ignis Fatuus

Post by Ignis Fatuus »

You are here to indulge your emotions
How so?
Come back when you have sorted out your mind a little.
I'm fine now, thank you.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dan Rowden wrote:Maybe someone can suggest a forum better suited to your current needs.
http://p068.ezboard.com/bsteelwoods
-Katy
Ignis Fatuus

Post by Ignis Fatuus »

Is that one of your other forum hangouts, Katy?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Ignis Fatuus - aka AbsentMinded, MindExpansion, John Doe, UnanswerableQuestions, ScatteredMind, wired86, Mirage, RalphPL, 1ntel - is now taking a permanent break from Genius Forum. If he is reading this I will simply say I hope you get the help you need to straighten out your mind. If that happens you can email me and I'll consider having you back in a year or so.

Good luck and no, you are not a bad person, you just need some help getting control of things.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

"What the hell are you talking about??"

My question to you would be...how much time do you spend in nature? Like in the forest, next to the ocean, away from all media, listening to the wind, and also what sort of spiritual life do you have? A teacher I had from about the time of 19 or so insisted that the first and primary agent of healing and well-being in our world is nature, since all cures chemical or otherwise originate in the natural world. It is the City (taken inthe most amplified sense) that literally drives us crazy, indeed it is craziness. What brings us back to good health and mental balance is...swimming in natural water...sitting on a hilltop where the wind blows...lying on the forest floor...smelling dirt...smelling herbs.

Not to mention a genuine and beautiful connection with a woman that you love. (But saying this sort of thing is heresy 'round these parts). Genuine human contact is an agent of sanity and well-being. Young men who don't have this and can't get it...go nuts.

Also, I think that the original religion is nature itself, just the existence of fire, running water, wind, the dawn, the stars. If we lose connection with those things, we actually begin to lose our minds. Of course it will sound like complete nonsense, but a way to open 'roads of healing' on this earth is to take one's problems directly to nature and present them to nature for healing...cleansing...purification. The knots that exist in us are not ours and are not original to us, we pick them up. Hence, we can gradually get ride of them. Learning to pray in nature, and learning to receive signs and omens from nature, is a beginning.

I disagree with Dan about taking 'meds'. I think one has to look in one's own psyche---in dreams, in introspection---to find a way out of the kinds of prisons that are built for us or that we build. The 'psyche' always comes to meet one halfway, but if we stop seeking it, it goes silent.
Ni ange, ni bête