women and dogs

Post questions or suggestions here.
keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

So men are killing themselves more than ever before, fathers have been loosing their children and fatherhood for decades, men have never been less satisfied with women, many choosing to give up their family dream and just remain alone, women are either fat cows or popping psychomeds or insecure about their looks or ridiclously competitive or confused or just plain ugly, made far more so by their foul temperaments.
What remains for the hopeful batchlor?
The best of both sexes but much more so women, that is with nice personalities, appearance and minds are nearly all snatched up by Hollywood. No joke! Nearly any healthy young attractive woman with a decent education and fair head on her shoulders is or is trying to become either an actor or model, or in some way gain celebrity status, thats where the money and fun work is for just about any woman who would otherwise make a fine spouse. There's nothing left for the hard working dedicated man, if he's not a famous track too the best he can do is look elsewhere for a mate, and millions have in Asian countries.
It didnt have to be this way. Women didnt have to become so ugly inside and out to advance. A few thousand examples, like I say mostly working in the tv business and such places show this. The brainless beauties become models, those with smarts and other fine qualities ( almost always those with present fathers and wholesome homelife) hold microphones or go into news or make movies, eventually spoiled of course by the vanity but still the best is all heading in that direction.
What a miserable time to be an American man. The poor wankers desperate for company, some still being arrested in hotel rooms for paying some fat american pro. A single man without a suite can hardly go shopping without half the people treating him with suspicion and every scuzy looking fat horny moma hitting on him.
What a sucky time to be a man in America.
If he hits on a decent looking woman she's liable to call security, how dare he, cant he see she's 10 times his value!
Tv shows nailing sexual predators that are seduced on line with women pretending to be 13 years old.
Like thats going to cure the problem.
Men day after day living between a rock and a hard place,
taking their lives when the shame and frustration becomes too much to bear.
And the lucky men, the powerful ones know all about it, but to get their little sucky they've got to do what the girls demand, to hell with the unlucky ones, those animals, a country where only the fortunate have the highest rights, and those without balls.
Beyond, far far beyond disgusting, that is USA in 2007.
Faust

Re: Guns and Germs

Post by Faust »

DHodges wrote:
Faust13 wrote:Fuck you, there's a reason why Europeans have gained control of their environment and Africans and Indigenous peoples didn't.
Indeed there is, but not the one you seem to think. Check out the book Guns, Germs, and Steel. It's all about it.

hahaha, umm no. The indigenous negro did not invent a writing system, nor any structured agriculture, nor any sophisticated tools or machinery. Nor did he have any desire to scientifically and philosophically find things out about his environment, nor did he have any desire to control his environment with this knowledge.
Amor fati
Faust

Post by Faust »

keenobserver wrote:So men are killing themselves more than ever before, fathers have been loosing their children and fatherhood for decades, men have never been less satisfied with women, many choosing to give up their family dream and just remain alone, women are either fat cows or popping psychomeds or insecure about their looks or ridiclously competitive or confused or just plain ugly, made far more so by their foul temperaments.
What remains for the hopeful batchlor?
The best of both sexes but much more so women, that is with nice personalities, appearance and minds are nearly all snatched up by Hollywood. No joke! Nearly any healthy young attractive woman with a decent education and fair head on her shoulders is or is trying to become either an actor or model, or in some way gain celebrity status, thats where the money and fun work is for just about any woman who would otherwise make a fine spouse. There's nothing left for the hard working dedicated man, if he's not a famous track too the best he can do is look elsewhere for a mate, and millions have in Asian countries.
It didnt have to be this way. Women didnt have to become so ugly inside and out to advance. A few thousand examples, like I say mostly working in the tv business and such places show this. The brainless beauties become models, those with smarts and other fine qualities ( almost always those with present fathers and wholesome homelife) hold microphones or go into news or make movies, eventually spoiled of course by the vanity but still the best is all heading in that direction.
What a miserable time to be an American man. The poor wankers desperate for company, some still being arrested in hotel rooms for paying some fat american pro. A single man without a suite can hardly go shopping without half the people treating him with suspicion and every scuzy looking fat horny moma hitting on him.
What a sucky time to be a man in America.
If he hits on a decent looking woman she's liable to call security, how dare he, cant he see she's 10 times his value!
Tv shows nailing sexual predators that are seduced on line with women pretending to be 13 years old.
Like thats going to cure the problem.
Men day after day living between a rock and a hard place,
taking their lives when the shame and frustration becomes too much to bear.
And the lucky men, the powerful ones know all about it, but to get their little sucky they've got to do what the girls demand, to hell with the unlucky ones, those animals, a country where only the fortunate have the highest rights, and those without balls.
Beyond, far far beyond disgusting, that is USA in 2007.

Indeed. I was confused by one of your phrases though,

to hell with the unlucky ones, those animals, a country where only the fortunate have the highest rights, and those without balls

what do you mean by balls here? Like how women are liking more feminised men?
Amor fati
keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

If you tuned into American tv now, GREG, a talk show host, today, and frequently children, some grown up, drag their mothers on stage, appealing to Greg to help them get their mom to be, well, to be a MOM! To spend time with them, to be there for them, to think less for herself and more for the family. America is full of unhappy kids, shortchanged by mom and dad.
I have to give this mom credit, though. To open herself up to criticism. And she's standing her ground well!
Of course, her generation was brought up to believe- live for yourself, even your own kids are for your enjoyment first, then their own. What a mess. Its hopeless. But they try.

Really, millions of unhappy kids, wealthy kids, often cheated out of dad by divorce and run-away moms who consider their kids as possessions, like furniture and cars. Who can blame dad for eventually giving up on them in such cases - many ex wives fear loosing their pet-kids so they frustrate dad 'till they give up and try again elsewhere.
But the point is the magnitude of the problem. Moms trying to hang onto the sexy and youth at great cost to the children.
Getting new boobs, embarrasing the kids.
Repeatedly you'll see this dealt with on tv, just imagine how frequent it occurs in family counselling clincs. It cant be easy to get so many mothers to reveal their selfish sides and family problems to the whole world. Must be the tip of the iceberg.
keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

Point is favoritism of femininity, which amounts to precisely evil death and destruction in time. As sure as a=a.
DHodges

Post by DHodges »

Faust13 wrote:hahaha, umm no. The indigenous negro did not invent a writing system, nor any structured agriculture, nor any sophisticated tools or machinery.
I see. Have you done any of those things?

Nor did he have any desire to scientifically and philosophically find things out about his environment,
How is it that you know the desires of an entire continent, going back thousands of years?
nor did he have any desire to control his environment with this knowledge.
A good way to gain knowledge about your environment is to read a book.

I suggest something by Jared Diamond, or perhaps Harry Frankfort.
Cory Duchesne

Post by Cory Duchesne »

DHodges wrote:
Faust13 wrote:Fuck you, there's a reason why Europeans have gained control of their environment and Africans and Indigenous peoples didn't.
Indeed there is, but not the one you seem to think. Check out the book Guns, Germs, and Steel. It's all about it.
So Dave, what's your take on the strong corelation between brain size and intelligence? National studies, as well as solely North American studies indicate that individuals of East Asian decent scored the highest in both brain size and IQ, those of African decent scored the lowest in both brain size and IQ, and caucasians fell somewhere in the middle. (one really has to wonder what could possibily be beneficial about knowing this)

If these are indeed facts, then I don't think that totally throws Diamond's theory in total jeapordy, as I think genetic differences have everything to do with environment/geography.

The values of a culture dictate what characteristics will be selected. Perhaps a group of humans wandered off up north a hundered thousand years ago, then that group, as gene pool, became differentiated from its ancestral pool, and that differentiation was based on the purposeful selection of characteristics, and the selection values were based on an idiosyncratic approach to manipulating nature and thus the selection values were based on a unique way of experiencing problems and conflict.

I'm not particular enthusiastic about racial differences in cognititve ability being true BTW, in fact, I've resisted it for some time, even going so far at one point in my life to demonizing technology and favoring primitive life-style over modern. But I realize I'm less vulnerable to getting upset if I just soberly deal with the stark evidence.

I think the problem is with individuals who repeatedly dwell on racial and gender differences for the sake of bolstering their self-esteem and eclipsing the anxiety of their own personal sense of deficiency. I sometimes wonder if their is any point to expressing evidence and opinons about differences in race for any reason except for egotistical ones. Why do we dwell on it?
Faust

Post by Faust »

DHodges wrote:
Faust13 wrote:hahaha, umm no. The indigenous negro did not invent a writing system, nor any structured agriculture, nor any sophisticated tools or machinery.
I see. Have you done any of those things?

Nor did he have any desire to scientifically and philosophically find things out about his environment,
How is it that you know the desires of an entire continent, going back thousands of years?
nor did he have any desire to control his environment with this knowledge.
A good way to gain knowledge about your environment is to read a book.

I suggest something by Jared Diamond, or perhaps Harry Frankfort.

Hahaha, I haven't done those things, but the white races and other less black races have done them and have continued, and have progressed very far in the control of their environment.

I know the desires of a continent, by seeing where they are now. They were extremely tribal and democratic and communistic back then, and they still are today. If they had the desire and the knowledge and abilities to pursue science and truth they would have had something and created something by now.

It's hilarious how you mention that reading books is a good way to learn things. Guess what? The indigenous negro did not write books, nor invent an adequate writing system, nor invent anything to write on or with, nor invent a printing press, and so on and so on.
Amor fati
Faust

Post by Faust »

Cory Duchesne wrote:So Dave, what's your take on the strong corelation between brain size and intelligence? National studies, as well as solely North American studies indicate that individuals of East Asian decent scored the highest in both brain size and IQ, those of African decent scored the lowest in both brain size and IQ, and caucasians fell somewhere in the middle. (one really has to wonder what could possibily be beneficial about knowing this)

If these are indeed facts, then I don't think that totally throws Diamond's theory in total jeapordy, as I think genetic differences have everything to do with environment/geography.

The values of a culture dictate what characteristics will be selected. Perhaps a group of humans wandered off up north a hundered thousand years ago, then that group, as gene pool, became differentiated from its ancestral pool, and that differentiation was based on the purposeful selection of characteristics, and the selection values were based on an idiosyncratic approach to manipulating nature and thus the selection values were based on a unique way of experiencing problems and conflict.

I'm not particular enthusiastic about racial differences in cognititve ability being true BTW, in fact, I've resisted it for some time, even going so far at one point in my life to demonizing technology and favoring primitive life-style over modern. But I realize I'm less vulnerable to getting upset if I just soberly deal with the stark evidence.

I think the problem is with individuals who repeatedly dwell on racial and gender differences for the sake of bolstering their self-esteem and eclipsing the anxiety of their own personal sense of deficiency. I sometimes wonder if their is any point to expressing evidence and opinons about differences in race for any reason except for egotistical ones. Why do we dwell on it?

We dwell on it because of the many important socio-economic, ethnic, and political implications it has. Also, it's good that you're capable of dealing with the evidence and bringing it into the light and investigating more about it. In our crazzzy politically correct world, this of course has become treason

I agree about the ego part, not every white man is an Isaac Newton. But precisely because it has an influence doesn't mean that blaming it for deficiency is unjustified. A man can totally ignore the evidence and instead use a "confidence trick" approach where he thinks that as long as he tries hard and focuses hard etc.. he will get it, which of course, isin't always the case.

Don't forget the political reasons for it. Most crime in North America is done by blacks for a reason even though they are a minority, it's not "racism," it's because they do more of it.

The evidence also raises racial preservation issues.
Amor fati
DHodges

Re: Guns and Germs and Tigers and Bears, oh my

Post by DHodges »

Faust13 wrote:It's hilarious how you mention that reading books is a good way to learn things. Guess what? The indigenous negro did not write books, nor invent an adequate writing system, nor invent anything to write on or with, nor invent a printing press, and so on and so on.
I'm guessing that you somehow consider Egypt to not be part of Africa?
DHodges

The bigger the brain, the bigger the...

Post by DHodges »

Cory Duchesne wrote:So Dave, what's your take on the strong corelation between brain size and intelligence?
I'm not convinced there is one. I took a look around the internet, and it seems the results are mixed. The highest correlation I saw reported was 0.4 for women, lower for men. I don't think that is a particularly strong correlation. I am curious as it why it would be stronger for women.

Correlation, of course, does not imply causation. Both brain size and intelligence could depend on some third factor, such as good nutrition. (Intelligence also has a positive correlation with height, apparently.)
I think the problem is with individuals who repeatedly dwell on racial and gender differences for the sake of bolstering their self-esteem and eclipsing the anxiety of their own personal sense of deficiency.
I don't see any reason to dwell on it that does not have some evil (sexist/racist) intent.
Faust

Re: Guns and Germs and Tigers and Bears, oh my

Post by Faust »

DHodges wrote:
Faust13 wrote:It's hilarious how you mention that reading books is a good way to learn things. Guess what? The indigenous negro did not write books, nor invent an adequate writing system, nor invent anything to write on or with, nor invent a printing press, and so on and so on.
I'm guessing that you somehow consider Egypt to not be part of Africa?
Haha, I was waiting for this. Egypt, was not made by indigenous negroes buddy. It was a mediterranean and arab race. If you look at their drawings and whatnot, you will see that they look distinctly different from indigenous black negroes.
Amor fati
ChochemV2

Post by ChochemV2 »

I suspect the reason for Africa's relative lagging behind is more geographical and social than biological.

At one point in time every part of the world has been the "most advanced" it just so happens the most recent people to advance came from Europe and got to a point where they couldn't be contained by geography.
Faust

Re: The bigger the brain, the bigger the...

Post by Faust »

DHodges wrote:I'm not convinced there is one. I took a look around the internet, and it seems the results are mixed. The highest correlation I saw reported was 0.4 for women, lower for men. I don't think that is a particularly strong correlation. I am curious as it why it would be stronger for women.

Correlation, of course, does not imply causation. Both brain size and intelligence could depend on some third factor, such as good nutrition. (Intelligence also has a positive correlation with height, apparently.)

I don't see any reason to dwell on it that does not have some evil (sexist/racist) intent.

This is all nonsense. Where did you look around the internet? Women have smaller brain sizes, but they have larger corpus callosums.

Good nutrition is good, but even that was studied to be shown that nutrition, and education, still cannot counteract the genetic inheritance.

http://ftp.iza.org/dp2665.pdf

There's nothing "evil" about racial preservation.

http://stumblingandmumbling.typepad.com ... atter.html

http://www.davidduke.com/library/race/a ... facts.html
Amor fati
DHodges

Post by DHodges »

To back up your idea that there is nothing evil in what you are up to, you quote David Duke (former Grand Wizard of the KKK)???

Dude, that's like quoting from Mein Kampf.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

DHodges wrote:To back up your idea that there is nothing evil in what you are up to, you quote David Duke (former Grand Wizard of the KKK)???
ROFL. D, you have improved since your initial interaction with Tim.
Faust

Post by Faust »

DHodges wrote:
To back up your idea that there is nothing evil in what you are up to, you quote David Duke (former Grand Wizard of the KKK)???

Dude, that's like quoting from Mein Kampf.

I know who David Duke is, but that doesn't disprove the facts on that webpage at all.

Also, there's many viable reasons, (although I don't agree with those reasons) why a KKK would begin in the first place.

For example, there's a reason why they distrust Jews and their deplorable ways of slave morality and conspiring, leading to their lynching of the murdering pedophile Leo Frank.

http://judicial-inc.biz/MiscPics.htm

And then, you have Wikipedia, itself a Zionist entity that wishes to distort and hide all information linking Zionism to international crimes, saying this shit...

Leo Frank was an American Jew, whose lynching by a mob of prominent citizens in Marietta, Georgia, in 1915 turned the spotlight on anti-Semitism in the United States and led to the founding of the Anti-Defamation League

Shortly after Frank's conviction, new evidence emerged that cast doubt on his guilt. The governor commuted his death sentence to life imprisonment, but Frank was kidnapped from prison by a mob of prominent citizens calling itself "The Knights of Mary Phagan", and hanged. The mob is reported to have included the son of a senator, a former governor, lawyers, and a prosecutor.

New evidence? Where? I don't see it Wikipedia, where? It's no wonder that prosecutors, lawyers, governors took justice into their own hands and did the job.

As Weininger said, The Jew's sin is smirking at the Good, as the simpleton's sin is smirking at wisdom.

I don't go against all Jews, some of them are creative and intelligent, but the KKK has good reason to mistrust the Old Testament:

Deuteronomy 20:10-20
20:10 When you come to a city to fight against it, then first proclaim peace toward it.

20:11 If it answers for peace, and opens its gates to you, then all the people found therein shall be your slaves, and they shall serve you.

20:12 If it won’t make peace, but will make war against you, then you shall besiege it.

20:13 And when the LORD thy God has delivered it into your hands, you shall kill every male inside with the edge of your sword.

20:14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the fortunes inside, shall you take for yourself; and you shall eat all the good things of your enemy, which the LORD thy God has given you.

20:15 Thus you shall do to every city even faraway which are not among your chosen nations.

20:16 In these cities, which the LORD thy God gives you for an inheritance, you shall leave nothing left alive:

20:17 But you shall utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God has commanded you ....

Etc. at http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/kjv/deu020.htm#010

Or try this for good reading fun,

In The Talmud, Kethuboth, 11a-11b, it says: (in the unedited versions)

"When a grown up man has intercourse with a little girl, it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this it is as if one puts the finger in the eye, tears come to the eyes again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years."

http://www.iamanenglishman.com/page.php ... 51c0dda87e
Amor fati
DHodges

Going nowhere

Post by DHodges »

I stand by my post of May 4.
ChochemV2

Post by ChochemV2 »

I stand by my post of May 4.
Seconded.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Dhodges wrote:
I agree that there can be malign motivations behind criticizing races as a whole, but such comparisons can also be done honestly as well. For instance: in comparing why a nation such as Japan is more economically successful to a nation like Mexico, racial differences are certainly a causal factor to consider, even though there are many other factors at work as well, but there must be an honest way of exploring these differences without seeming like a ignorant racist.

QRS philosophy is based on distinguishing between some of the generalized gender differences, so making similar distinctions between races should also be openly explored.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Focusing on behaviors is more important than perpetuating stereotypes. The self fulfilling prophecy effect is well documented, within the last year, The New Scientist had an article about negative stereotypes making females worse in math, but the cues can also trigger changes for racial differences. This article points out that studies were done that showed that white males did worse on math after being reminded that Asians were smarter. Asian females did better on math tests when reminded of their heritage, and worse when reminded of their gender. What's more, this last article points out a study that showed that even subliminal reminders of stereotypes had a measurable effect on test results.

How much of this browbeating about generalizing better than/worse than justifies the negative effects? I don't see any functional use for this.
Faust

Post by Faust »

Ryan R wrote:Dhodges wrote:
I agree that there can be malign motivations behind criticizing races as a whole, but such comparisons can also be done honestly as well. For instance: in comparing why a nation such as Japan is more economically successful to a nation like Mexico, racial differences are certainly a causal factor to consider, even though there are many other factors at work as well, but there must be an honest way of exploring these differences without seeming like a ignorant racist.

QRS philosophy is based on distinguishing between some of the generalized gender differences, so making similar distinctions between races should also be openly explored.

No shit, thanks for supporting me. Except the problem is that we DO investigate evidence honestly, there's no "racist" intent at all, it's just that in this PC world, "racism" means to rightfully claim that the races are not equal, so you get ostracized for it.
Amor fati
Faust

Re: Going nowhere

Post by Faust »

DHodges wrote:I stand by my post of May 4.

boy, that's a solid case. So I guess you agree with the paedophilia of orthodox jewry and the destruction of goyim?

Did you even READ this link? If you didn't, then you're a lousy sucker.

http://www.iamanenglishman.com/page.php ... 51c0dda87e
Amor fati
Faust

Post by Faust »

Elizabeth Isabelle wrote:Focusing on behaviors is more important than perpetuating stereotypes. The self fulfilling prophecy effect is well documented, within the last year, The New Scientist had an article about negative stereotypes making females worse in math, but the cues can also trigger changes for racial differences. This article points out that studies were done that showed that white males did worse on math after being reminded that Asians were smarter. Asian females did better on math tests when reminded of their heritage, and worse when reminded of their gender. What's more, this last article points out a study that showed that even subliminal reminders of stereotypes had a measurable effect on test results.

How much of this browbeating about generalizing better than/worse than justifies the negative effects? I don't see any functional use for this.

This may be true, and consequently should be used positively, but thousands of years ago and leading up to the few hundred years of major evolution in controlling our environment and before the beginning of colonialism, no one was perpetuating these stereotypes on a mass colonial level, and yet continental Africa and North America remained very similar...

What I'm basically getting at is that when thinking of having children, it is not "racist" to consider genetics, so we avoid this type of thing:

(taken from http://www.iamanenglishman.com/index.ph ... 51c0dda87e)

The journalist who wrote what you are about to read, felt secure enough in his own elite, establishment role to lay his totalitarian beliefs on the line in his own column and, as the newspaper's editor and owners were content to see such material published, one must presume that they also were not averse to seeing such a Brave New World imposed upon the dumb, British herd.

This is what was said:

"Widespread and vigorous miscegenation (race mixing)... is the best answer...
Amor fati
Elizabeth Isabelle

The practice depicted in that link is not only horrifying, but I'm having difficulty believing that occurrence would actually happen in modern London. That does not match the attitudes of Jewish people I have know personally.