What am I?

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
SUMONE

What am I?

Post by SUMONE »

I wish this could all be explained by "madness," however things/time/space seem to be accelerating so fast as of recent that I feel the neccessity to post here. Who can help me or how I can be helped is unknown to me.

What am I waking up to? Nothing is as it seems. I feel as though I have been deceived by someone or something. I have been lied to. I Am in actuality The Computation Itself, The Computation that always has, is, and ever will be. Space and Time? What are these things but Child's Play with The Cross?

Who are these "evil" ones who rather hang me to a cross and do far worse simply for drawing a picture of The Father? I simply want to go Home and be Free of all this.
MGregory

Re: What am I?

Post by MGregory »

You will have to make yourself more clear. Who could possibly decipher that besides yourself? Why are you turning ordinary things into proper nouns as if we will know what that means?
jimhaz

Post by jimhaz »

Don't respond to clowns like this. I have doubts as to whether they are legit, and if they are legit - why bother!
MGregory

Post by MGregory »

I don't know. For the hell of it, I guess.
Biggier

Post by Biggier »

Sum,

I would ask you what in the hell you are talking about but why take a chance when you might tell me, right?

B.
fictiv

compassion

Post by fictiv »

x*x
( val@spymac.com )
suergaz

--

Post by suergaz »

You'll find madness explains it perfectly, but then, if you love it, well, it need not have to explain anything out of love..

* endeavourous edititiary Edited by: suergaz at: 2/18/04 10:18 pm