ANYBODY WANT TO SEE AN EXPOSED GOVERNMENT DISINFORMATION AGE

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
raykarczewski

ANYBODY WANT TO SEE AN EXPOSED GOVERNMENT DISINFORMATION AGE

Post by raykarczewski »

ANYBODY WANT TO SEE AN EXPOSED GOVERNMENT DISINFORMATION AGENT FREAKING OUT?

"Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1>
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:26:49 GMT

X-No-Archive: YES

Raymond Karczewski [arkent3@earthlink.net] has entered into testimony
44a29196.2543577@news.west.earthlink.net

cs: > Spies don't tell the truth unless it suits them, dumbass. I can see now why your tenure in law enforcement was so brief and dismal. Well, incompetence augmented by a penchant for careless discharge of your service revolver under inappropriate circumstances... well, that also classifies as incompentence.

cs: > Why don't you simply admit that even with contact information "HANDED TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER" that you were (and still are) so inept as an investigator that you couldn't find an STD in a whorehouse.

rk: You're out of luck. I don't do Hoops. I'm angling for the American People to WAKE UP and FORCE an investigation into this matter, since it is apparent our government officials don't want to touch this issue with a ten foot pole. The stakes being what they are, their whole damn house of cards would come tumbling down.

cs: > Nothing is all you emit, you fucking gasbag. You've said nothing of substance in TEN LONG YEARS, convict. Put some meaning behind your verbal flatulence, otherwise it's just the same banal pablum you've been spamming since you became afflicted with your "Christhood" delusion.

rk: Lemee see, you play nicey, nicey on the Genius Forum and you put this face out on Usenet. Some might point out the obvious pathological nature of a compensatory, scared poopless punk. Did I not tell you there were consequences to being exposed for what you are to your family, friends, associates, etc.? Feeling the heat, are you?

cs: > Why? I don't run from bullies, convict, that is why I no longer need a sockpuppet... Can you make the same claim, "Rudolph" aka teh self professed reincarnation of Jesus?

rk: Another one of your attempted manufacture of a contradiction in essence, eh? I have never posted under the name of Rudolph Underwood. He's one of yours!!

rk: Pay close attention to chadwick stone's comments below, folks, HE'S MELTING, HE'S MELTING before your very eyes. And hell's bells, I didn't even have to "CLICK MY HEELS." Face it, stone, you're not in kansas any more. You've merely awakened from one nightmare to another, only for Satanic Minions who've sold their souls and now its time for payback, the nightmares ONLY GET WORSE.

rk: SCARED POOPLESS ALERT!! SCARED POOPLESS ALERT!!
cs: > btw, I will reiterate and expand upon the caveat that I issued to you on the "Worldly Matters" forum. You can find me if you elect to dumpster dive for me and follow the correct links; *HOWEVER*; if you come to my home you *WILL* be reincarcerated. Stalking, harassment, and criminal trespass are not traffic violations, convict. I am friends with the local prosecutor and guarantee that you will *NOT* be thrown out of jail if you starve yourself. The sordid details of your criminal history will be supplied to the prosecutor's office as well as the portions of your Internet posting history where you make threats and boast of being a felon in possession of firearms. You will remain incarcerated during the ensuing trial and fed intravenously if necessary. Once convicted and sentenced you will be transferred to a penitentiary where you will serve your full term. Things here will not be easy like they are there, convict, that is a promise you can take to the bank.

rk: Check your shorts, bub; you've lost control!!

cs: > Not to chubby widdle bullies like you. Come see me, convict. I would *LOVE* to see you in court, and rest assured, the rest of afa-b & auk will as well because I will market videos of you cross examining yourself on the witless stand. I'll get to test my skills as a film producer as the documentary will transition between your court appearances, narrations of your Usenet k0oKery, and interviews with your stalking victims, Usenet personalities who are familiar with you, and mental health professionals who will speculate over and debate your mental status. Hell, I might even decide to give free copies away in a Usenet lottery.

rk: Anyone pick up on stone's admission of his Government and Media ties, yet? Like none other, stone has made my case for a GOVERNMENT HOUSECLEANING from top to bottom, starting with a renewal of my request for the investigation lodged with the FBI on Nov. 2, 1997. http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/ ... i?RayNita1 Only this time, let it be conducted by THE SOVEREIGN PEOPLE.

rk: To the People of America, I say that you have NO BETTER CHANCE to take back your country without engaging yourselves in a bloody revolution, than dealing with the issues of my case -- JURISDICTION, SOVEREIGNTY, ACTUAL CONTROL OVER PUBLIC SERVANTS, AND REMOVAL OF THE
MIND CONTROL MACHINERY NOW IN PLACE.

rk: I have done my part. WHAT THE HELL DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO DO YOURS?

cs: > You've demonstrated how to take something written by that fool Teslacoils, an anonymous fool, at that, and claim that it is "evidence" of some sort. It *IS* evidence of something, convict, but not what you think. Lets see if you can figure it out.

cs: > <crickets>
cs: > <more crickets>
cs: > <zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz>

rk: >> It's really all just begun. Hang on, stone, you're in for a BUMPY RIDE!!!

cs: > Let me know when it starts, cupcake. I promise that you will know when your BUMPY RIDE starts if you decide to go RL on me.

--

Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
Usenet's most helpful netizen
Hammer of Thor, March 2005
Chadwick Stone

Re: ANYBODY WANT TO SEE AN EXPOSED GOVERNMENT DISINFORMATION

Post by Chadwick Stone »

raykarczewski wrote:cs: > btw, I will reiterate and expand upon the caveat that I issued to you on the "Worldly Matters" forum. You can find me if you elect to dumpster dive for me and follow the correct links; *HOWEVER*; if you come to my home you *WILL* be reincarcerated. Stalking, harassment, and criminal trespass are not traffic violations, convict. [...]

rk: Check your shorts, bub; you've lost control!!
I have noticed you of the legal consequences should you cross my property line, Ray. You have been repeatedly noticed, and this will be submitted to the prosecutor's office during case discovery. The irony is that you have propagated these notices yourself, responding to them with your own commentary which constitutes acknowledgement.

Quit while you're ahead, Ray.
Tharan

Post by Tharan »

I have noticed you of the legal consequences should you cross my property line, Ray.
What if it is Halloween night and he is wearing a Richard Nixon mask?
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Kind of hard to decipher what has gone on between Ray and Chadwick Stone. Obviously, they have known each other on line.

If Ray has threatened Chad physically or threatened to come on his property, I think that is serious cause for concern. Beyond spam into criminality.

But from things posted here it is hard to know the circumstances.

Faizi
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Tharan wrote:
I have noticed you of the legal consequences should you cross my property line, Ray.
What if it is Halloween night and he is wearing a Richard Nixon mask?
Not even if he shows up singing "I am not a Christ" ;)
MKFaizi wrote:If Ray has threatened Chad physically or threatened to come on his property, I think that is serious cause for concern. Beyond spam into criminality.
Ray stated that I needed to be killed, boasts that he has guns, and has been pursuing some sort of google search to determine my location. He has stalked people before and I simply wanted to dissuade him from continuing that pattern with me.
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Chadwick Stone wrote:
Ray stated that I needed to be killed, boasts that he has guns, and has been pursuing some sort of google search to determine my location. He has stalked people before and I simply wanted to dissuade him from continuing that pattern with me.
Naturally, my questions are -- what evidence do you have that Ray has been doing a google search to determine your location? That is not a hard thing to do.

What evidence do you have that he has stalked people before?

I do not expect you to answer those questions here. I think this is a matter for the forum moderator and I think the matter should be taken private. I think the spamming posts from the 180 one and from Ray should be removed and I think the matter should be discussed privately with the forum moderator.

A threat of death can be a serious matter and not a subject for forum discussion.

Faizi
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

MKFaizi wrote:Chadwick Stone wrote:
Naturally, my questions are -- what evidence do you have that Ray has been doing a google search to determine your location? That is not a hard thing to do.
You must have missed the fact that he has been scouring the Internet looking for ways to locate real life information about me.
viewtopic.php?t=1381
What evidence do you have that he has stalked people before?
His very own website shows where he was stalking Kathy Dean, a woman living across town from him, her husband was in jail for chicken theft and Ray knew she was home alone.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch103.html
I do not expect you to answer those questions here.
They are fair questions, I don't mind answering them here.
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

I read as much as I could withstand. I work for a very hard living and cannot devote a lot of time to read such detailed intrigue.

I still think that discussion of a physical threat is a matter for private discussion with a moderator.

Faizi
Tharan

Post by Tharan »

Seriously though, you probably need to stop engaging and provoking him. Poke a snake and it will try to bite you.
DrPostman

Post by DrPostman »

Tharan wrote:Seriously though, you probably need to stop engaging and provoking him. Poke a snake and it will try to bite you.
My personal belief is that Ray is harmless. All bark and no
bite. I called his bluff when he accused me of being an
anonymous disinformation agent and gave him my RL
address. He promptly sent me a bill for 1.7 Billion dollars
for using his name in usenet posts. He sent it registered
mail, twice. He then claimed that by accepting it I was
admitting the debt to him. I had to laugh at all that. He
then claimed to have placed a lien on me, even posting
a fake letter on his web site showing a Arkansas state
logo. A check with the state showed no such lien, but
he did try that on some people he lives near. He's made
threatening phone calls to folks like Kathy. Otherwise I
don't think he is a danger to anyone other than himself.

It's probably bad karma for me to be so amused at Ray,
but if that's the worst I do in life I think I'll be ok. Some
of you don't understand how Usenet is and how verbal
feuds can go on for years on end, but that's the way it
goes on the newsgroups. All I did to start off with Ray
was to ask him why he was posting his philosophy to
the Art Bell newsgroup. It took nothing more than that
to get him on a warpath. A funny warpath though. I
don't hate Ray one bit. I feel sorry for him and continue
to be amused by his attempt to exercise his control
issues on me. I had to learn the hard way that all
thought of control is just an illusion. Ray is lesson