Genius Forum, May I Present the Real chadwick stone!!

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
raykarczewski

Post by raykarczewski »

"Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1> wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:49:24 GMT

cs: > X-No-Archive: YES

Raymond Karczewski [arkent3@earthlink.net] has entered into testimony 44a21e4d.3360663@news.west.earthlink.net

rk: NOTE: To all you professed "geniuses" out there on the "genius" forum, isn't it interesting how a snake can get away impersonating a human being just "by following the rules."

rk: You schnooks are putty in the hands of government mind control manipulators who plays to your vanity. Here is the real disinfo agent who calls himself chadwick stone, accompanied by government/media disinfo cohort widdershins who sees a need to cover stone's back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rk: >> There You have It America! Its None Of Your Business That You Are Losing Your Country, Your Freedom, Your Lives!!

cs: > My kicking your ass around on the Internet has nothing to do with anything other than your misery, convict. Stop being such a drama queen.

rk: >> Regarding: The Carlyle Group. Cambridge University, Paid Government Disinformation Provocateurs, FBI Coverup and chadwich stone: And the Sheeple "think" its all fun and games!!

cs: > It *IS* fun and games. You're like a 300 pound football, convict. afa-b, auk, and all the denizens who sub to those froups, we [tinw] are all kicking you around on the great field known as Usenet. Hell, isn't it?

rk: >> Based on your comments in an earlier post in this thread, shall we clarify matters for the American People? Now answer the Questions:

cs: > Do your own investigating, convict. Your request for a supposed disinformation agent to do your homework for you shows exactly what kind of investigator you used to be. Look up "gullible" in the dictionary and there is a pic^H^H^H mugshot of you.

rk: >> Are you, or have you ever been employed directly by the Carlyle Group or by any satellite corporation serving the Carlyle Group?

cs: > Find out for yourself, convict.

rk: >> Did you attend Cambridge University?

cs: > Write them and ask, convict.

rk: >> Are you, or have you ever been a member of any "secret societies ,organizations," either in or out of college, which can be linked to the service and the aims of the New World Order?

cs: > What secret societies?

rk:>> Is Chadwick Stone your real name or the name you adopted of a man now deceased?

cs: > You are, of course, referring to the Usenet obituary authored by one "Karen Stone." See what I mean about gullible.

rk: >> You can either answer these questions now, or answer them later when the people of America get fed up with mind controlling yahoos like yourself.

cs: > How many times must you be apprised that I am answerable to no one. My actions are sovereign. My decisions relating to you are unquestionable. Yes, convict, I think you already have some idea of the scope and magnitude of the power I have over you and your future. Does the phrase "shall enjoy no measure of success" have any meaning to you? My agenda will continue to be advanced without regard to you or anyone else, you're knowing about it is irrelevant because you are impotent to do anything about it.

rk: >> When that happens, your death

cs: > You will COMMIT SUICIDE BY COP, COMMIT SUICIDE BY COP, COMMIT SUICIDE BY COP long before my death occurs, convict.

rk: >> will not be on my hands but on yours.

cs: > Only because you surrendered your guns to Sheriff Daniel upon the day of your parole. You desperately want to kill me, convict, you have already confessed to that.

rk: >> Hell, you might even share the same fated end as ed wilkinson -- suicide -- just like his father, or at the hands of his employers who will make it look like a suicide because he brought all this public exposure down upon their intended sub rosa treasonous Intelligence operation used domestically against the computer using American People.

cs: > COMMIT SUICIDE BY COP, COMMIT SUICIDE BY COP, COMMIT SUICIDE BY COP.

cs: >>> By the way, my employers, my colleges, my organizational affiliations and memberships; these are none of your business. No one else here cares, why do you? I suggest you concentrate your energy on spending quality time with your wife and reconciling your differences with your children before it's too late. There are more important things in the world than reacting to words on a screen.

rk: >> There you have it, America. Do you now understand who is responsible for the loss of your freedom, your enslavement by the Corporate run State. It is YOU!!

cs: > You egoflatulent bastard. Because a hand full of poasters on Usenet treat you like a bitch, you proclaim America is crumbling. America doesn't even know you exist, convict. You aren't even a footnote in American history, you're just another run of the mill crank who is self-important but insignificant in the over-all scheme of things.

rk: >> Stone put his finger on the culprit. He, like his employer,
traceable to your government MASTERS, can only continue their mind control, their stripping away of your freedom, your property, even your life, because as stone puts it, "No one else here cares, why do
you?"

cs: > A senile old coot being shat upon by various poasters on the Internet is of little interest to the general public, convict.

rk: >> It is your apathy that has allowed for such government/media sponsored/supported mind control, disinformation, gang stalkers to ply their trade on the Internet.

cs: > Of course Americans are apathetic do how you are treated. You're a k0oK, a k0oK being spnaked on Usenet is of no consequence to the American public. Get over your insignificance, convict.

rk: >> America, such lack of backbone will bring you precisely what you > deserve. It is called the LAW OF KARMA.

cs: > Remember that as you lay bleeding to death in the street after a *REAL* police officer with a sniper rifle takes you down, convict. It just might be me calling in the "green light" on that widdle egress.

--

Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
Usenet's most helpful netizen
Hammer of Thor, March 2005

w: Here you are, inciting people, while claiming that's not what you'e doing. Do you think, for a moment, that our Organization would let any of our agents' deaths happen without taking swift and agressive action? You've put yourself at the head of the list of people to pick up. When our people come, and they will, no amount of posturing, bloviating, or threatening will keep them from loading you in a deuce ans-a-half, and hauling your fat carcass away to a place where no one will find you; if anyone cares to look.

w: Speaking of suicide, you could save yourself a lot of trouble if you'd just COMMITT SUICIED BY COP! COMMITT SUICIDE BY COP! COMMITT SUICIDE BY COP!

w: Why do you care? Have you lost any of your Constitutionally guaranteed rights? We permit you to speak freely so long as it serves our purpose. We have at you, so that you wont be taken seriously. We realize that while your pecking away at your keyboard, you're diverted from any real mischief. Stay with it, Ray. You do provide a Social Good by keeping all of us (tinaou) entertained.
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Seems to me that the readers of the Genius Forum have already expressed that they do not care about such things as long as I observe the rules of this forum when posting on this forum. I believe that it's time for you to retire from this forum and let the rest of us post in peace.
rk: NOTE: To all you professed "geniuses" out there on the "genius" forum, isn't it interesting how a snake can get away impersonating a human being just "by following the rules."
Nothing interesting about it, Ray, it's how people get things accomplished in life... it's called, "showing the proper respect." People who run amok, ignoring rules, demanding things, broadcasting a feeling of entitlement... such people do not experience much pleasure in life.
rk: You schnooks are putty in the hands of government mind control manipulators who plays to your vanity.
Vanity, schmanity, why doin't you stop bitching and "engage in dialog" like you repeatedly have said you want to do?
Here is the real disinfo agent who calls himself chadwick stone, accompanied by government/media disinfo cohort widdershins who sees a need to cover stone's back.
No, it's me slapping you around because there is no moderatorship in the alt.* hierarchy of Usenet. Widdy is simply doing the same thing. This is not Usenet, leave Usenet there and this forum here, Ray. Thats sage advice, timely too.