The Carlyle Group. Cambridge University, Paid Government Dis

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
raykarczewski

The Carlyle Group. Cambridge University, Paid Government Dis

Post by raykarczewski »

The Carlyle Group. Cambridge University, Paid Government Disinformation Provocateurs, FBI Coverup and chadwich stone: And the Sheeple "think" its all fun and games!!

rk: Merely Stuff one comes across on the Internet. Pay attention to stone's responses. They do tell a story, do they not? Anybody see a link between Carlyle Group, Cambridge University, Secret Societies, Government/Media Disinformation Provocateurs on the Internet and FBI Coverups? http://www.petitiononline.com/RayNita1/petition.html

rk: You, the American gutless sheeple are on the verge of losing your country because yahoos like this control your minds while you doubt yourself and do nothing but complain. ray
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

teslacoils2006 wrote:

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:20 am Post subject:
Chadwick Stone wrote:

cs: > Dammit, Teslacoils, properly and consistently attribute the text to which you are replying and organize your reply to a particular individual's context in one post. Assembling your responses is like trying to work a jigsaw puzzle in the dark. Thank you.

tc: Chadwick likes to dictate rules because he is afraid of rules of fair play.

tc: Socrates reasoning is the only way, without it people like Chadwick can get away with babbling and not get ridiculed. Chadwick Stone is the real Net Kook and we should all laugh. without the Carlyle group backing him he is merely a joke played on us by a seriously warped oligarchy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
teslacoils2006 wrote:

tc: > Chadwick Stone I was wondering? When you were going to cambridge did you expect you would be writing jibberish and running away from the logic you were trained for....?

cs: Been doing some dumpster diving, eh, Telsafartz? Might want to shower before the neighbors start complaining about the smell.--

Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
Usenet's most helpful netizen
Hammer of Thor, March 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Author: Chadwick Stone©
Date: 25-05-2006

X-No-Archive: YES
deanr0032@hotmail.com [deanr0032@hotmail.com] has entered into testimony 1148524262.015397.226380@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com

d: > otherwise he is a disinformation agent trying to cover up government crimes.

cs: Trying? I don't try, I do. Big difference, cupcake.

d: > So he thinks, actually we are heading to another stone age. The oligarchy feels there should be 80% less population including Mr. Chadwick Stone.

cs: No, people like me need people like you to rule and I wouldn't get rid of you, hun, you're my favorite turd.

d: > He thinks he is immune

cs: I *AM* immune.

d: > got his addy handed to me.

cs: Gee whiz, the one I advertise in my .sig?

d: > Your safe Chadwick

cs: What about my safe?

d: > I have no use for punks they are a waste of time.

cs: *snicker* Ergo, you don't classify me as such otherwise why make this post?

d: > I did however pass around your identity to friends you have made on the net.

cs: IOW, you can't handle me without help. Congratulations on advancing in your attempts to go RL on me, muffin.--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

rk: Check stones similar comments to that of "Vanilla Gorilla", another of his Government/media sponsored/supported Disinformation Cohorts who said:

vg: This is called "oligarchy", or "rule by the elite". It's supposed
to be this way, and I am fully in favor of it. People like me
rulepeople like you, because we are morally, mentally, and physically superior, to you. Frankly, we couldn't care less, whether you or anyone else are aware of it, as you are far too impotent to be able to do anything about it.

vg: Ever wonder why almost five years of your plaintive wailing have had NO effect, whatsoever? Well, wonder no more, Fat Boy. We know. You know. We know that YOU know, and now, you know that WE know. We just don't give a shit. Your poor, minuscule intellect cannot even comprehend its own insignificance. It's the old "mind over matter" problem, we don't mind, and you don't matter.

vg: It's like this: If you were good enough, you'd be in charge now.

vg: It's so simple, even you should have been able to figure it out, before now, but you haven't.

V.G.
raykarczewski

Re: The Carlyle Group. Cambridge University, Paid Government

Post by raykarczewski »

Re: The Carlyle Group. Cambridge University, Paid Government Disinformation Provocateurs, FBI Coverup and chadwich stone: And the Sheeple "think" its all fun and games!!

"Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1> wrote:

Widdershins [sinistre@liripipe.com] wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Mon, 26 Jun 2006 23:56:08 GMT, arkent3@earthlink.net (Raymond

rk: NOTE: June 27, 2006: The following is an example of a Government/media Disinformation Agent accompanied by a backup cohort, attempting to misdirect attention from the damning evidence of the original article linking stone to the Carlyle Group, Cambridge University, and his Satanic duty to his employers to act as a disinformation agent and betray his countrymen on the Internet.

rk: Although stone so far has not denied any of the links with the Carlyle Group and Cambridge University, nor in his acting as a disinformation agent on the net, observe, if you will, the frantic attempt at misdirecting attention from such damning evidence. Observe as stone and widdershins ply their deceitful trade in their following comments.

w: >> Day-am, Chad! You're in there with a bunch of high rollers! How did you get in such an influential group?

cs: > I'm not really sure. These k0oKs ought to write my autobiography, they do such a great job of making me larger than life... I couldn't pay for better material ;)

cs: > You disseminate no truth, convict. The senile diatribes you spam are the product of mental masturbation emitted as verbal flatulence from that obscene sewer beneath your nose.

cs: > I attack your k0oKy message as k0oKery in every post regarding your k0oKy message, convict. Every time you vent your oral toilet, another lie pops out.

cs: > Nothing irresponsible about dissiminating trVth, convict. The humiliation you suffer as a result of my dissimination of trVth is the reason you threatened to kill me.

rk: Provide the evidence of such a personal threat to you, unedited and in full context with thread being addressed..

cs: > I am a STEADFAST and PRISTINE MIRROR OF TRVTH. As such a mirror, I can do naught but reflect that which is reluctantly thrust or clumsily bumbles into my presence. The frantic image you see clawing wildly, spewing ad hominems, is none other than yourself. Hell, isn't it?

rk: Hell, in other posts you asked for a definition of the Mirror of Truth, as you claim you didn't know what was meant by it. NOW YOU ARE ONE. Quit a leap, wouldn't you say?

cs: > Pisses you off that someone "who knows" called you on your cowboy antics, doesn't it, convict?

cs: > Why the shameless boasting? You certainly were not much of a cop, you only lasted 8 years on the beat and it is my understanding that you were a joke to your peers.

rk: There existed no "beats" in Pacifica. More proof you are making it up as you go along. Have you had direct contact with any of "my peers"?

cs: > Then there is the welfaregate scandal, you hurt your fat ass, most likely hoisting cases of donuts into the trunk of the city's radio car and have been living on welfare ever since.

rk: Just oozing with vitriol, aren't you?

cs: > What kind of a Barney Fife PD doesn't have rifles, convict?

rk: Pacifica in the 1960's.

cs: > Methinks you're spewing bullshit... as usual.

rk: Your thinking seems to be your problem. Not a very good education at Cambridge, was it?

cs: > <snicker> Expanding your hat size with some trademark egoflatulence, I see. I guess someone who has suffered a lifetime of dismal failure needs *SOMETHING* vaguely resembling success to remember, even if the memory is a delusion.

rk: What delusion? Provide evidence of it, oh, self-professed Mental health worker!!

rk: > As Shift Commander it was my problem to deal with.

cs: > As a beat cop with a revolver you should have waited until a real cop arrived to snipe the HT with a rifle.

rk: What part of "Shift Commander" and "No Beats in Pacifica" don't you understand? You are exposing your hypocrisy exponentially before the world and rapidly going into a meltdown. I can hear the wimpering of a cowardly liar in tune with the "Wicked Witch of the West" in "The Wizard of Oz," in your fading moan of "I'M MELTING, I'M MELTING."

rk: Whatcha gonna do when the Carlyle group dumps you for being so incompetent at the disinformation job they put you in?

cs: > If you were *any* kind of cop, you would have remained one for 30 years.

rk: There's simply no response to such an inane statement. You do live in a fantasy world, don't you?

cs: As it is, you've been unemployed for decades because you are unqualified to do any job.

rk: I haven't been unemployed. I retired after 20 years in the business (Police & Private Security Company Owner), and I've had a marvelous life since. All my needs are met and I want for nothing. Doesn't that just frost you???

rk: The greatest satisfaction has been in exposing malicious hypocrites such as yourself to the American Public. It is a shame the American Public is not smart enough to pick up on the methods of their enslavement through mind controlling experimenters like you. If they were, the American People could clean house in Government from top to bottom and sweep out the Satanic debris that entangles them so.

cs: > If it weren't for welfare you would starve to death.

rk: I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON WELFARE in my life. That ought to be easy enough for you to check out and report back to this newsgroup/forum.

cs: > So you *DIDN'T* spend 15 minutes trying to negotiation the woman's release. Admission of bullshit noted.

cs: > Jesus wouldn't have had to shoot the man because Jesus was a rational person who exuded love in all directions.

rk: Love is an interesting thing, is it not? The man I shot, after being patched up at the hospital and appearing in court the same day, absolved me of any wrong doing and forgave me. He knew I could have taken him out with a head shot. He knew I had his life in my hands. He told the judge he bore no grudge against me, adding that "Ray was only doing his job." He understood what an act of love was. Yet you flail about, hopelessly trying to spin that which is UNSPINNABLE. You are just a deceitful punk, are you not, stone?

cs: > You, on the other hand, are a drama queen with a penchant for theatrical hysterics. How many town meetings did you disrupt with your childish temper tantrums, convict?

rk: Were you at any City Council meeting (No town meetings were ever held in my twenty years in Pacifica) in Pacifica in the 60's and 70's? Can you be more specific in what you mean? You haven't a clue of what you are talking about, yet you do go on.

cs: > Indeed, so much. You nearly whacked some wacko's wife for glory in a pathetic attempt to gain respect from your peers and superiors.

rk: Nearly doesn't quite cut it, does it? I DIDN'T WHACK anybody, and I solved the Problem. In your present dithered Satanic confusion, you really do have a runaway imagination of an individual whom you have NO POSSIBLITY of understanding. Kinda blows that Cambridge education ALL TO HELL, doesn't it?

cs: > All you gain from those who "know" is much deserved scorn, convict. Hell, isn't it?

rk: Who are those you refer to as "those who know"? Name them and the evidence you have garnered from them of such "scorn."

cs: > I am a Steadfast and Pristine Mirror of TrVth. You know how that verbal gimmick works.

rk: Tell us!!

cs: > If that is true, then you are a blind man, of course it *ISN'T* true because you are a lying sack of shit. Kowboy Karczewski and teh Mouth 0' Deceit.

rk: My, my, my, HE'S MELTING, HE'S MELTING!!

cs: > You really do wish you had the balls, skill, and maxi to kill me, don't you, convict?

rk: Exposing you is more hell than you can concievably bear. Why end the excruciating pain which awaits you in this lifetime?

cs: > Too bad you surrendered all your guns to Sheriff Daniel when you were paroled. As you know, CONVICTED FELONS *CANNOT* possess firearms. Hell, isn't it?

rk I got em all here, in my home. I suggest you prove they are in the hands of the Sheriff's office. Such confiscations of firearms are all recorded and are a matter of public record. All you've got to do is put your money where your mouth is, contact the JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE and ask them whether they confiscated any guns from my home. Should you take another liberty at lying about their response, you provide proof of such confiscation of weapons through their records..

cs: > I'm dealing with a blind man. A blind fool to be precise.

cs: > Can you spot the irony, convict?

cs: > Use of verbal device noted.

rk: Indeed!!!

cs: > You keep telling yourself that, convict. I noted that not once during your many felony trials was the verbal device "mirror of truth" invoked. Why didn't you mirror the judge, convict? Why didn't you mirror the jury?

rk: A better question is -- Why the misdirection from the simple truth? Were you present at any of the two trials (many?)? Otherwise, how did you get such intimate knowledge of what took place, and what didn't take place?

cs: > I suspect your either senile or insane... or both. Hell, isn't it?

rk: Ask the Carlyle Group, when they dump you for being such an educated KLUTZ!!

cs: > My every post is a vessel overflowing with the creme of human sincerity.

rk: Yeah, you REEK!!

cs: > Your self-imposed humiliation at the hands of the trVth I speak is the reason you want to murder me so violently, convict, and the reason you are now stalking me like you stalked Kathy Dean and Judi.

rk: That foot you stuck into your mouth is rapidly approaching the KNEE!! Keep swallowing.

cs: > Those are just two of your known victims, convict. How many have you privately terrorized with frightening unsolicited phone calls, harassing knocks on the door, threatening emails, etc?

rk: Is that a SPECULATIVE QUESTION? Do you always smear others with such unfounded and baseless innuendo?

cs: > Practice what you preach, convict. That includes boycotting your welfare check.

rk: You do mean my Retirement Check when you refer to welfare, don't you? I suggest you ask that question of thousands of "honorably retired" Police, Firemen, and Military who put their lives on the line daily to protect wordy, spineless sissies like you.

cs: > A gambling addicted manniquin assassin such as yourself is always making bets... and losing. Thats the real hell of it, isn't it?

rk: Ah! The old mannequin disinformation legend spread by your equally Satanic-serving cohort Ed Wilkinson -- Roy Masters cult follower with ties to the Intelligence Community and Broadcast Media, What would you disinformation folks have to say if you were only limited to speaking Truth?

rk: Make it easy on yourself Stone. You've made enough splash in this deceptive runaway from the Truth to whet the appetite of the American People. Now answer the Questions:

rk: Are you, or have you ever been employed directly by the Carlyle Group or by any satellite corporation serving the Carlyle Group?

rk: Did you attend Cambridge University?

rk: Are you, or have you ever been a member of any "secret societies ,organizations," either in or out of college, which can be linked to the service and the aims of the New World Order?

rk: Is Chadwick Stone your real name or the name you adopted of a man now deceased?

rk: You can either answer these questions now, or answer them later when the people of America get fed up with mind controlling yahoos like yourself.

rk: When that happens, your death will not be on my hands but on yours. Hell, you might even share the same fated end as ed wilkinson -- suicide -- just like his father, or at the hands of his employers who will make it look like a suicide because he brought all this public exposure down upon their intended sub rosa treasonous Intelligence operation used domestically against the computer using American People.
Chadwick Stone

Re: The Carlyle Group. Cambridge University, Paid Government

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Interesting posting technique, Ray. You pulled context from various Usenet posts I have made, selectively removed your own context to which I was replying, and this is the result. It's disjointed, incoherent, and virtually unreadable.

By the way, my employers, my colleges, my organizational affiliations and memberships; these are none of your business. No one else here cares, why do you? I suggest you concentrate your energy on spending quality time with your wife and reconciling your differences with your children before it's too late. There are more important things in the world than reacting to words on a screen.
raykarczewski

There You have It America! Its None Of Your Business That Y

Post by raykarczewski »

There You have It America! Its None Of Your Business That You Are Losing Your Country, Your Freedom, Your Lives!!

By Raymond Karczewski

rk: Regarding: The Carlyle Group. Cambridge University, Paid Government Disinformation Provocateurs, FBI Coverup and chadwich stone: And the Sheeple "think" its all fun and games!!

Chadwick Stone wrote:

rk: Based on your comments in an earlier post in this thread, shall we clarify matters for the American People? Now answer the Questions:

rk: Are you, or have you ever been employed directly by the Carlyle
Group or by any satellite corporation serving the Carlyle Group?

rk: Did you attend Cambridge University?

rk: Are you, or have you ever been a member of any "secret societies
,organizations," either in or out of college, which can be linked to
the service and the aims of the New World Order?

rk: Is Chadwick Stone your real name or the name you adopted of a man
now deceased?

rk: You can either answer these questions now, or answer them later
when the people of America get fed up with mind controlling yahoos
like yourself.

rk: When that happens, your death will not be on my hands but on
yours. Hell, you might even share the same fated end as ed wilkinson
-- suicide -- just like his father, or at the hands of his employers
who will make it look like a suicide because he brought all this
public exposure down upon their intended sub rosa treasonous
Intelligence operation used domestically against the computer using
American People.

Chadwick Stone wrote:

Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:06 am

cs: By the way, my employers, my colleges, my organizational affiliations and memberships; these are none of your business. No one else here cares, why do you? I suggest you concentrate your energy on spending quality time with your wife and reconciling your differences with your children before it's too late. There are more important things in the world than reacting to words on a screen.

rk: There you have it, America. Do you now understand who is responsible for the loss of your freedom, your enslavement by the Corporate run State. It is YOU!!

rk: Stone put his finger on the culprit. He, like his employer, traceable to your government MASTERS, can only continue their mind control, their stripping away of your freedom, your property, even your life, because as stone puts it, "No one else here cares, why do you?"

rk: It is your apathy that has allowed for such government/media sponsored/supported mind control, disinformation, gang stalkers to ply their trade on the Internet.

rk: America, such lack of backbone will bring you precisely what you deserve. It is called the LAW OF KARMA.
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Here, Ray. Use the following links to contact my employer, college, and cover up agency to determine my status with each. Tell me what secret society affiliations you believe I hold and I will obtain contact information for them too... provided they aren't really secret.

The Carlyle Group.
http://www.thecarlylegroup.com/eng/contact/index.html

Cambridge University
http://www.cam.ac.uk/global/help.html

Federal Bureau of Investigation
http://www.fbi.gov/contactus.htm

Now shut the hell up, Ray. I'm sick of seeing my name in association with your name plastered all over the Internet, laced with silly, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories. I suggest you refrain from such behavior, concentrate on family affairs, and leave the direction of this country to those better qualified to lead America in the 21st century.
raykarczewski

The Confession of Chadwick Stone: The Carlyle Group. Cambri

Post by raykarczewski »

The Confession of Chadwick Stone: The Carlyle Group. Cambridge University, Paid Government Disinformation Provocateurs, FBI Coverup-- An Enemy of the People.

"Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1>

Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:37 pm

cs: > Here, Ray. Use the following links to contact my employer, college, and cover up agency to determine my status with each.

rk: No purpose to it now. You've already answered the questions with your words "Here, Ray. Use the following links to contact my employer, college, and cover up agency to determine my status with each" followed by your provision of links to the Carlyle Group, Cambridge University, and FBI."

rk: that is, of course, unless you're presently stalking people on the Internet as a trained Government/Media disinformation Internet Provocateur operating with undercover status. In that case they will deny your existence and activity sanctioned by their organization. Did you ever hear of "the spy who told the truth"? These organizations wouldn't want to admit they are engaged in Treason, in conducting Intelligence Operations domestically against the American People.

cs: > Tell me what secret society affiliations you believe I hold and I will obtain contact information for them too... provided they aren't really secret.

rk: Wouldn't it be easier for you to divulge that information. Why the games?

cs: > The Carlyle Group.

cs: > Cambridge University

cs: > Federal Bureau of Investigation

cs: > Now shut the hell up,

rk: Shut Up? Hell, you ain't heard nothing yet!!!

cs: > Ray. I'm sick of seeing my name in association with your name plastered all over the Internet, laced with silly, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

rk: Time to change identities again, eh?

cs: > I suggest you refrain from such behavior, concentrate on family affairs, and leave the direction of this country to those better qualified to lead America in the 21st century.

rk: Whassa matter, feeling vulnerable these days?

rk: I've just demonstrated to the People of these united state, how the average man can deal with those who hide behind Satanic Images
and shake that slavery image he wears as a yoke around his neck.

rk: It's really all just begun. Hang on stone you're in for a BUMPY RIDE!!!
Chadwick Stone

Re: The Confession of Chadwick Stone: The Carlyle Group. Ca

Post by Chadwick Stone »

cs: > Here, Ray. Use the following links to contact my employer, college, and cover up agency to determine my status with each.

rk: No purpose to it now. You've already answered the questions with your words "Here, Ray. Use the following links to contact my employer, college, and cover up agency to determine my status with each" followed by your provision of links to the Carlyle Group, Cambridge University, and FBI."
You believe those are "my" employer, college, and cover up agency, my wording reflects your desire. But if I'm a disinformation agent, isn't it possible that I misled you in regard to those things?
rk: that is, of course, unless you're presently stalking people on the Internet as a trained Government/Media disinformation Internet Provocateur operating with undercover status. In that case they will deny your existence and activity sanctioned by their organization. Did you ever hear of "the spy who told the truth"? These organizations wouldn't want to admit they are engaged in Treason, in conducting Intelligence Operations domestically against the American People.
Those organizations don't care about someone running amok making bizarre accusations, they are typically dismissive of such people, just as many agencies and individuals are. Contact them and inquire as to my affiliation with them if you find it necessary to go RL on me. It certainly isn't the first time you've stalked someone in real life and contrary to your beliefs, I have nothing to hide. You can find the real me out there on the Internet if you follow the proper links, but if you show up on my doorstep I'll have you thrown in jail.
cs: > Tell me what secret society affiliations you believe I hold and I will obtain contact information for them too... provided they aren't really secret.

rk: Wouldn't it be easier for you to divulge that information.
Not when I don't know what secret society affiliations you suspect. Then there is the dilemma that a secret society is a secret, there would be no way to corroborate my claim.
Why the games?
No games involved, I'm simply not going to post dozens of links based on speculation.
cs: > The Carlyle Group.

cs: > Cambridge University

cs: > Federal Bureau of Investigation

cs: > Now shut the hell up,

rk: Shut Up? Hell, you ain't heard nothing yet!!!
Why aren't you using the links above to check your beliefs concerning my affiliations? Are you afraid of what you might discover?
cs: > Ray. I'm sick of seeing my name in association with your name plastered all over the Internet, laced with silly, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

rk: Time to change identities again, eh?
Nope. I can't change identities when I'm posting with my real name, Ray.
cs: > I suggest you refrain from such behavior, concentrate on family affairs, and leave the direction of this country to those better qualified to lead America in the 21st century.

rk: Whassa matter, feeling vulnerable these days?
I'm feeling generous. I just gave you good advice... wise words, I suggest you take them to heart.
rk: I've just demonstrated to the People of these united state, how the average man can deal with those who hide behind Satanic Images and shake that slavery image he wears as a yoke around his neck.
By making unsubstantiated accusations, invoking wild innuendo, echoing rumors, spreading gossip, and generally making a nuisance of yourself? You are embarrassing yourself, Ray. Is humiliating yourself worth the minor annoyance you cause me by spamming a copy of my dialogues with you all over the damned Internet?
rk: It's really all just begun. Hang on stone you're in for a BUMPY RIDE!!!
You just make sure you don't show up at my residence, or you'll be taking a ride of your own.
raykarczewski

The Confession of Chadwick Stone: The Carlyle Group. Cambrid

Post by raykarczewski »

The Confession of Chadwick Stone: The Carlyle Group. Cambridge University, Paid Government Disinformation Provocateurs, FBI Coverup and chadwich stone: And the Sheeple "think" its all fun and games!!

Chadwick Stone wrote:

Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:41 am

Quote:
cs: >>>> Here, Ray. Use the following links to contact my employer, college, and cover up agency to determine my status with each.

rk: >>> No purpose to it now. You've already answered the questions with your words "Here, Ray. Use the following links to contact my employer, college, and cover up agency to determine my status with each" followed by your provision of links to the Carlyle Group, Cambridge University, and FBI."

cs: > You believe those are "my" employer, college, and cover up agency, my wording reflects your desire. But if I'm a disinformation agent, isn't it possible that I misled you in regard to those things?

Quote:
rk: >>> that is, of course, unless you're presently stalking people on the Internet as a trained Government/Media disinformation Internet Provocateur operating with undercover status. In that case they will deny your existence and activity sanctioned by their organization. Did you ever hear of "the spy who told the truth"? These organizations wouldn't want to admit they are engaged in Treason, in conducting Intelligence Operations domestically against the American People.

cs: > Those organizations don't care about someone running amok making bizarre accusations, they are typically dismissive of such people, just as many agencies and individuals are. Contact them and inquire as to my affiliation with them if you find it necessary to go RL on me. It certainly isn't the first time you've stalked someone in real life and contrary to your beliefs, I have nothing to hide. You can find the real me out there on the Internet if you follow the proper links, but if you show up on my doorstep I'll have you thrown in jail.

Quote:
cs: >>>> Tell me what secret society affiliations you believe I hold and I will obtain contact information for them too... provided they aren't really secret.

rk: >>> Wouldn't it be easier for you to divulge that information. Not when I don't know what secret society affiliations you suspect. Then there is the dilemma that a secret society is a secret, there would be no way to corroborate my claim.

Quote:
rk: >>> Why the games?

cs: >> No games involved, I'm simply not going to post dozens of links based on speculation.

Quote:
cs: >>>> The Carlyle Group.

cs: >>>> Cambridge University

cs: >>>> Federal Bureau of Investigation

cs: >>>> Now shut the hell up,

rk: >>> Shut Up? Hell, you ain't heard nothing yet!!!

cs: >> Why aren't you using the links above to check your beliefs concerning my affiliations? Are you afraid of what you might discover?

Quote:
cs: >>>> Ray. I'm sick of seeing my name in association with your name plastered all over the Internet, laced with silly, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

rk: >>> Time to change identities again, eh?

cs: >> Nope. I can't change identities when I'm posting with my real name, Ray.

Quote:
cs: >>>> I suggest you refrain from such behavior, concentrate on family affairs, and leave the direction of this country to those better qualified to lead America in the 21st century.

rk: >>> Whassa matter, feeling vulnerable these days?

cs: >> I'm feeling generous. I just gave you good advice... wise words, I suggest you take them to heart.

Quote:
rk: >>> I've just demonstrated to the People of these united states, how the average man can deal with those who hide behind Satanic Images and shake that slavery image he wears as a yoke around his neck.

cs: >> By making unsubstantiated accusations, invoking wild innuendo, echoing rumors, spreading gossip, and generally making a nuisance of yourself? You are embarrassing yourself, Ray. Is humiliating yourself worth the minor annoyance you cause me by spamming a copy of my dialogues with you all over the damned Internet?

Quote:
rk: >>> It's really all just begun. Hang on stone you're in for a BUMPY RIDE!!!

cs: >> You just make sure you don't show up at my residence, or you'll be taking a ride of your own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chadwick Stone wrote:

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:10 am
Quote:
Genius Forum, May I Present the Real chadwick stone!!

cs: > Seems to me that the readers of the Genius Forum have already expressed that they do not care about such things as long as I observe the rules of this forum when posting on this forum.

rk: That just corroborates my point that Geniuses are IGNORAMUSES too - Just a tad above the average. They too operate on the letter of the word level, but the deeper spirit of the word, eludes them. Hence they will back up who they identify with. Clearly, a simple man of Truth is not their choice. One would call that a BASSACKWARD world, wouldn't one?

cs: > I believe that it's time for you to retire from this forum and let the rest of us post in peace.

rk: You stalked me here, Your cohorts joined you. You put on a face. The Rubes bought it. Then it got uncomfortable when I gave them the opportunity to see the real person behind the chadwick stone mask.
Hell, isn't it?

rk: I have no intentions of leaving. If the moderator bans me in view of the extreme evidence pile brought to his attention of who came first, the Christ or the stalkers and having been shown, along with his readers, clearcut black and white written evidence of your two faced agenda, and your buddies, drpostman and widdershins jumping in, , hell Dan ought to join hands and dance around the circle chanting HAIL HAIL, THE GANGS ALL HERE. Under the extreme circumstances even dan can see that a case could be made after his glowing comments of the skepticultist and his hero "bobdammit." that he too may have a hidden agenda behind the forum.

Quote:
rk: >> NOTE: To all you professed "geniuses" out there on the "genius" forum, isn't it interesting how a snake can get away impersonating a human being just "by following the rules."

cs: > Nothing interesting about it, Ray, it's how people get things accomplished in life... it's called, "showing the proper respect." People who run amok, ignoring rules, demanding things, broadcasting a feeling of entitlement... such people do not experience much pleasure in life.

Quote:
rk:>> You schnooks are putty in the hands of government mind control manipulators who plays to your vanity.

cs: > Vanity, schmanity, why doin't you stop bitching and "engage in dialog" like you repeatedly have said you want to do?

rk: I'm waiting for the geniuses to say something intelligence and just not ask dumb questions - Such exposure of their understanding is a starting point. Tis a guide to their true intelligence, and I must say for the most part, they have been lacking.

Quote:
rk: >>>Here is the real disinfo agent who calls himself chadwick stone, accompanied by government/media disinfo cohort widdershins who sees a need to cover stone's back.

cs: > No, it's me slapping you around because there is no moderatorship in the alt.* hierarchy of Usenet. Widdy is simply doing the same thing. This is not Usenet, leave Usenet there and this forum here, Ray. Thats sage advice, timely too.

rk: Before this is over, you, widdershins, drpostman, lincoln wilkinson, rudolph underwood, bookman, and the other disinformation reinforcements arriving daily on the genious forum needed to deal with this simple man of Truth will be exposed to the bone. Shorn of all of the Satanic image which fortifies you when bullying ignoramuses. Your mistake was picking on a Simple man of Truth, a Christ. Being the "pack-o-jackals that you are, you've managed to grab a tiger by the tail, and you're scared 'POOPLESS" to let go.

rk; Oh, by the way, stone and company, it's gonna get worse!
Chadwick Stone

Re: The Confession of Chadwick Stone: The Carlyle Group. Cam

Post by Chadwick Stone »

cs: > I believe that it's time for you to retire from this forum and let the rest of us post in peace.

rk: You stalked me here
A bald-faced lie. I followed your frogger here. Why the frogger selected this particular web board to use is a matter of some speculation but I suspect that it is someone who was banned from this board previous to the froggery first appearing.
Your cohorts joined you.
I have no supervisory authority over anyone else who replies to your posts. They do so of their own accord.
You put on a face.
I followed the rules.
The Rubes bought it.
By "rubes" you are referring to the readership of the Worldy Matters forum, are you not? Are you sure that casting aspersions upon people you do not know is the way to market your message to them?
Then it got uncomfortable when I gave them the opportunity to see the real person behind the chadwick stone mask.
How many times must you be notified that this readership doesn't care who I am. Most of them don't like me any more than they like you.
rk: I have no intentions of leaving. If the moderator bans me in view of the extreme evidence pile brought to his attention of who came first, the Christ or the stalkers and having been shown, along with his readers, clearcut black and white written evidence of your two faced agenda, and your buddies, drpostman and widdershins jumping in, , hell Dan ought to join hands and dance around the circle chanting HAIL HAIL, THE GANGS ALL HERE.
Evidently, you missed his early admonishments to ALL including everyone who had joined following your registration.
Under the extreme circumstances
Extreme circumstances? You've been arguing on a webforum, what is so extreme about such a common practice?
even dan can see that a case could be made after his glowing comments of the skepticultist and his hero "bobdammit."
It's apparent to me that he was being humorous. Try laughing once in a while, Ray. Not having a sense of humor has caused you to miss out on a lot in life.
that he too may have a hidden agenda behind the forum.
Hidden agenda? He's the forum admin, this is his board to do with as he pleases.
rk:>> You schnooks are putty in the hands of government mind control manipulators who plays to your vanity.

cs: > Vanity, schmanity, why doin't you stop bitching and "engage in dialog" like you repeatedly have said you want to do?

rk: I'm waiting for the geniuses to say something intelligence and just not ask dumb questions - Such exposure of their understanding is a starting point. Tis a guide to their true intelligence, and I must say for the most part, they have been lacking.
Have you ever noticed that just about everyone responds to you in pretty much the same way, even those who initially defend you? Ray, considering your abrasive personailty, you are your own worst enemy. Have you ever considered that it isn't "the whole rest of the world" that has the problem?
rk: >>>Here is the real disinfo agent who calls himself chadwick stone, accompanied by government/media disinfo cohort widdershins who sees a need to cover stone's back.

cs: > No, it's me slapping you around because there is no moderatorship in the alt.* hierarchy of Usenet. Widdy is simply doing the same thing. This is not Usenet, leave Usenet there and this forum here, Ray. Thats sage advice, timely too.

rk: Before this is over, you, widdershins, drpostman, lincoln wilkinson, rudolph underwood, bookman, and the other disinformation reinforcements arriving daily on the genious forum needed to deal with this simple man of Truth will be exposed to the bone. Shorn of all of the Satanic image which fortifies you when bullying ignoramuses.
Ummmm... aren't you accusing me of bullying you? Are you now declaring that you are an ignoramus?
Your mistake was picking on a Simple man of Truth, a Christ.
Picking on you? Ray, the reason I personally have "picked on" you is because many years ago on another web forum I asked you a couple of questions requesting an expansion of your ideas concerning "Christ consciousness." Your reply to me exuded no such "consciousness" as you accused me of being a disinformation agent who was advancing that you were claiming to be Jesus Christ, which was incorrect. Hells bells, man, I had never even heard of you and you claimed I was a paid agent assigned to that forum to discredit you. To this day you have refused to answer those original questions. My "picking on you" merely constitutes attempts to try to obtain some answers from you concerning your philosophy, your religion, and your message.
Being the "pack-o-jackals that you are, you've managed to grab a tiger by the tail, and you're scared 'POOPLESS" to let go.
A tiger?
rk; Oh, by the way, stone and company, it's gonna get worse!
Whatever that threat is supposed to mean, I've already cautioned you against showing up at my home, Ray. Don't make that mistake. You have already issued a statement that I "need to be killed" so my advice to you is to remain at home. If you have a problem with what I have said to you, hire an attorney to evaluate my posts for actionability. You have demonstrated that you have a flawed grasp of the law so don't try to take it into your own hands.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Just a brief "heads up" guys. Anyone who actively advocates the death of another member - in a serious way - will instantly be banned. Don't even think about doing it again (that includes posting material from elsewhere that does so). Ray, your professed intention when coming here was to discuss your philosophy. Pray tell when are you going to start doing that? It better be soon because I've had enough of this ridiculous soap opera.

Dan Rowden
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Dan wrote:
Anyone who actively advocates the death of another member - in a serious way - will instantly be banned. Don't even think about doing it again
To me, instantly banned means instantly banned -- not being told to not think about doing it again.

Either this Ray/Chad thing is a drama or it's for real. The only way that I could think of it as a drama would be if you are in on it.

If a patient comes to a doctor saying he has a lump on his throat and this lump cannot be palpated, we are still going to send the dude for an ultrasound.

I see no alternative but to take the obvious for the obvious and, if the obvious turns out to not be the case, then, at least, calamity has been avoided. If it turns out there is no tumor to be excised, cool. But better to know than to ignore. Cancers mestastisize.

I think you should take this off forum.

Faizi