To Kill or Not to Kill, That is the Question!!

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
raykarczewski

Post by raykarczewski »

]
By Raymond Karczewski

The Two Faces of Chadwick Stone: Usenet and Private Forum!

chadwicke stone: wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arke...@earthlink.net) wrote:

Sun, Jun 25 2006 5:08 pm

A Step Back Into History --- The Taming of a Satanic Government!!

Two separate responses to the above article from the same
disinformation agent posted on the same day, different Internet
locations.

Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:47:40 GMT

USENET RESPONSE: alt.fan.art-bell newsgroup

Chadwick Stone wrote:

rk: > America is dying.

cs: <snicker> Yeah, right. That explains why millions are risking
life and limb to come here.

rk: > The spirit of the individual is atrophying, shriveling up

cs: No, just the patience of people to put up with idiots like you
who prefer cowboy antics to rational behavior. Your penchant for
cowboy antics and desire for fame and kudos nearly cost the life of a
hostage once, convict, remember that?

cs: > This is no longer the wild west because people don't need to solve their problems at the end of a gun barrel, grow a brain and utilize discernment for once in your pathetic life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FORUM RESPONSE: Worldly matters.
Chadwick Stone wrote:

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:25 am Post subject:
America is not dying, Ray, it's merely changing. The older you get,
the more uncomfortable change becomes. You can either accept it, adapt
to it, overcome it, or you can bellyache about it. The choice is
yours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rk: The article below refers to.stone's comment: "Your penchant
for cowboy antics and desire for fame and kudos nearly cost the life
of a hostage once, convict, remember that?"

rk: One thing was clearly noticeable -- chadwick stone was not
present at the scene of the event approximately 38 years ago. His
comments are based solely upon the following article I posted on the
Internet in 200l.

rk: Ask yourselves, what is the motive of anyone who takes such
liberty in issuing character smearing, distortions via his personal
apprehension of the written word on the computer screen?

Tuesday, 27-Feb-01 13:14:16

Ray Karczewski wrote:

rk: Life is problem solving -- both of a technical and
nontechnical nature. One either approaches problem solving with
clarity or with confusion or emotion-tinged judgment.

rk: In the nontechnical areas of life, the venue of the street
cop, one must approach problems with awareness and clarity. In
such a state of consciousness an aware person, cop or otherwise,
will invariably do the right thing at the right time.

rk: As a cop, I rated amongst the top pistol shots in the State
of California PPC (practical pistol course). That was my
technical talent with a gun.

rk: One night I responded to a hostage situation. The suspect
was standing on the second story veranda of his home holding his
commonlaw wife as a human shield as he held a gun to her head.
The distance was approximately 20 yards from where I stood.

rk: It was 3:30 am. The San Francisco Bay area morning fog,
coupled with a slight mist of rain, affected visibility as three
Police car spotlights were trained upon the suspect and his wife.
The house was locked up, making it impossible to rush him in time
to prevent any action on his part to harm his wife..

rk: After approximately 15 minutes of attempting to talk him
into throwing the gun down and surrendering, the suspect, who I
knew personally, steadfastly kept the gun to her head and refused
to budge. The Moment of Truth arrived. I had an opening for
either a head shot or a shoulder/upper arm shot of the hand which
held the gun to her head. One would very likely kill him, the
other would not.

rk: In a pristine moment of nondualistic clarity I took careful
aim with my service revolver, squeezed off a round and hit him in
the intended target -- his shoulder.

rk: It was the one and only time I had ever shot anyone. The
experience was eerily calm, clear, deliberate and unemotional.

rk: It was the right thing to do at the right time.

rk: Does that answer your question?

Ray Karczewski

rk: My point in relating the story of my shooting another human being has a purpose. Its purpose is tied up with Oaths of Office to protect and defend the lives and property of others and to defend the Constitution, an issue now foreign to our contemporary American Government and Courts.

rk: The point is to show that "some of man's laws" are insane -Laws such as "justifiable homocide because of insanity." Hell, the whole damned world of man, immersed in hypocrisy, delusion and mind control, is INSANE; and it is called NORMAL.

rk: For one thing, I say here and now without reservation that I, this Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural Man, one who follows God's Law and therefore not subject to the vagaries of Man's Law, AM ABOVE the Satanic Corporate Policies which pass as man's law today. The proof of that lies in the Satanic Courts which will not, cannot prove JURISDICTION over me in writing as their own law demands. The corporate black robed Pharisees see themselves as Law givers of their own. Fear and impotence rule the average man who quakes in the sight of such courtroom illusions. The judges I have stood up to in JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON are just men, corrupt men at that.

rk: When and if it comes the time for each of you to kill or be killed will you kill because you are temporarily insane, filled with uncontrollable emotional rage and fear? Or will you kill because you clearly see that killing is the only viable solution to your problem in that inescapable "moment of Truth," a fleeting, no time to think, moment of NOW?

rk: As for me, you already know the answer to that question, don't you?

rk: Yes, I am a Christ, a simple man of Truth, and I WILL KILL if it is the right thing to do at the right time. No one can program you to such clarity of sight -- NO ONE!

rk: Programming is Mind Control. It leads to robotic, predictable behavior. If you are so programmed, I assure you that you, along with millions of others just like you, shall shake and quake at the prospect of killing another.

rk: That brief hesitation is the only edge needed by the source of the problem you face for them to kill you. It was such an infinite tiny edge the "gunfighters" of yesteryear had over their conditioned contemporaries. Good and Evil does not enter the picture in such a fleeting moment of Truth.

rk: Some people need killing. Amongst those I place vicious, satanic disinformation agents like stone and his cohorts, who clothe themselves with words while they carry on their personal campaign of character assassination. They do not care, they do not follow the rules of God, instead they employ hypocritical words found in the lexicon of Satanic man's law to mask their ungodly behavior.

rk: However, I have personally used the spiritual Mirror of Truth as a means to kill a Satanic Spirit when bringing about the public exposure of such vicious character assassins on and off the Internet

rk: When their family, friends, neighbors and business associates come to glimpse the real Satanic Spirit lurking behind the mask of the hypocrite amongst them, my decision to allow them TO LIVE their lives out while facing their friends and loved ones, and never being quite sure whether their masks of hypocrisy hold up, is to them a fate even worse than instant death by a bullet.

rk: I choose to use the latter approach, while I am quite capable of doing the former.

rk: Cold blood? Nah! An extreme act performed with absolute clarity, calmness -- you bet!!!

rk: I do not fear martial law. I have lived my life in service to Truth. I don't mind dying by it.
Chadwick Stone

Re: To Kill or Not to Kill, That is the Question!!

Post by Chadwick Stone »

<snip>
rk: The article below refers to.stone's comment: "Your penchant for cowboy antics and desire for fame and kudos nearly cost the life of a hostage once, convict, remember that?"

rk: One thing was clearly noticeable -- chadwick stone was not
present at the scene of the event approximately 38 years ago. His comments are based solely upon the following article I posted on the Internet in 200l.
Pardon me while i wax philosophic and state that although it is indeed possible that I was, I have not asserted a presence on that scene. Had the scene been observed by others it is indeed possible that your experiences as a felony defendant could have started 38 years ago.
rk: Ask yourselves, what is the motive of anyone who takes such liberty in issuing character smearing, distortions via his personal apprehension of the written word on the computer screen?
Issuing my opinion of your conduct is an exercise in free speech. Based on details that you, yourself furnished, and my assessment of your personality, I stand by my opinion that you were engaged in cowboy antics. It is indeed, too bad that I was not there on the scene to directly observe your behavior and report it to your superiors.

<snip>
rk: As a cop, I rated amongst the top pistol shots in the State of California PPC (practical pistol course). That was my technical talent with a gun.
A number of my friends are law enforcement professionals, and they all rate highly with a pistol as well. They don't feel a need to boast of their accomplishments on a target range because they will all readily proclaim that there is a distinct difference between spring loaded targets and human opponents who initiate and/or return fire.
rk: One night I responded to a hostage situation. The suspect was standing on the second story veranda of his home holding his commonlaw wife as a human shield as he held a gun to her head. The distance was approximately 20 yards from where I stood.

rk: It was 3:30 am. The San Francisco Bay area morning fog, coupled with a slight mist of rain, affected visibility as three
Police car spotlights were trained upon the suspect and his wife. The house was locked up, making it impossible to rush him in time to prevent any action on his part to harm his wife..

rk: After approximately 15 minutes of attempting to talk him
into throwing the gun down and surrendering, the suspect, who I knew personally, steadfastly kept the gun to her head and refused to budge. The Moment of Truth arrived. I had an opening for either a head shot or a shoulder/upper arm shot of the hand which held the gun to her head. One would very likely kill him, the other would not.

rk: In a pristine moment of nondualistic clarity I took careful
aim with my service revolver, squeezed off a round and hit him in the intended target -- his shoulder.
Your tactical weapon of choice under the circumstances was improper. You had no business firing a pistol at the suspect, the shot should have been taken by a trained sniper with a rifle. End of story.
rk: Some people need killing. Amongst those I place vicious, satanic disinformation agents like stone
I have not seen a more glaring example of malicious hatred, seething and oozing from one who would use murder to infringe upon the free speech of another due to a dislike for the words uttered. You really ought to use that verbal gimmick, that "mirror of truth" to examine the satanic nature that would form such a hateful comment. Might make a good bench test for it's practical application or as I suspect, show it to be a mere verbal device used for projection.
raykarczewski

Post by raykarczewski »

Chadwick Stone wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:43 am Post subject:

Quote:
rk: >> The article below refers to.stone's comment: "Your penchant for cowboy antics and desire for fame and kudos nearly cost the life of a hostage once, convict, remember that?"

rk: >> One thing was clearly noticeable -- chadwick stone was not present at the scene of the event approximately 38 years ago. His comments are based solely upon the following article I posted on the Internet in 200l.

cs: > Pardon me while i wax philosophic and state that although it is indeed possible that I was, I have not asserted a presence on that scene. Had the scene been observed by others it is indeed possible that your experiences as a felony defendant could have started 38 years ago.

rk: Such a comment reveals the nature of a Satanic wordsmith wherein illusion is inseparable from the reality of his personal life. By your words you admit you haven't a snowball's chance in Hell of understanding the Truth which I disseminate, and that is why you attack not my message but the messenger. .

Quote:
rk: >> Ask yourselves, what is the motive of anyone who takes such liberty in issuing character smearing, distortions via his personal apprehension of the written word on the computer screen?

cs: > Issuing my opinion of your conduct is an exercise in free speech.

rk: And you show your utter disdain for it by your irresponsible use of it.

cs: > Based on details that you, yourself furnished, and my assessment of your personality, I stand by my opinion that you were engaged in cowboy antics.

rk: The fly in the ointment of such dubious assessments and opinions can be traced directly to the conflicted energy of an impotent, compensatory, cowardly, anonymous intellectual whose whole world is bound up in dualistic, Satanic (Opposer) thought and believes that to be the whole of his Life.

cs: It is indeed, too bad that I was not there on the scene to directly observe your behavior and report it to your superiors.

rk: Spoken like a cowardly, compensatory, groveling, bootlicking snitch, eh? Is that how you get through life? Is it true what others have said on the Internet, that you are sponsored by the "Carlyle Group," the promoters of the New World Order?

cs: > <snip>

Quote:
rk: >> As a cop, I rated amongst the top pistol shots in the State of California PPC (practical pistol course). That was my technical talent with a gun.

cs: > A number of my friends are law enforcement professionals, and they all rate highly with a pistol as well. They don't feel a need to boast of their accomplishments on a target range because they will all readily proclaim that there is a distinct difference between spring loaded targets and human opponents who initiate and/or return fire.

rk: Why the misdirection? Deal with the shot taken in a life-death situation (with a surprising ending which is "the rest of the story").

Quote:
rk: >> One night I responded to a hostage situation. The suspect was standing on the second story veranda of his home holding his commonlaw wife as a human shield as he held a gun to her head. The distance was approximately 20 yards from where I stood.

rk:>> It was 3:30 am. The San Francisco Bay area morning fog, coupled with a slight mist of rain, affected visibility as three Police car spotlights were trained upon the suspect and his wife. The house was locked up, making it impossible to rush him in time to prevent any action on his part to harm his wife..

rk:>> After approximately 15 minutes of attempting to talk him into throwing the gun down and surrendering, the suspect, who I knew personally, steadfastly kept the gun to her head and refused to budge. The Moment of Truth arrived. I had an opening for either a head shot or a shoulder/upper arm shot of the hand which held the gun to her head. One would very likely kill him, the other would not.

rk:>> In a pristine moment of nondualistic clarity I took careful aim with my service revolver, squeezed off a round and hit him in the intended target -- his shoulder.

cs: > Your tactical weapon of choice under the circumstances was improper. You had no business firing a pistol at the suspect, the shot should have been taken by a trained sniper with a rifle. End of story.

rk: No rifles available. No one in the department superior to my shooting skills. As Shift Commander it was my problem to deal with. No Cavalry to ride in to the rescue. No time to pull up a couple of armchairs and debate the issue like nonactors such as Monday morning quarterbacks and theoreticians do. Woman with a gun to her head could be shot at any moment. What would Jesus do? So much for your comments punctuated by "End of story," eh?

rk: Face it, stone, or whatever your true name is, you're a glib, cowardly, "letter of the word" wielding punk whose words indict you every time you open your mouth.

Quote:
rk: >> Some people need killing. Amongst those I place vicious, satanic disinformation agents like stone

cs: > I have not seen a more glaring example of malicious hatred, seething and oozing from one who would use murder to infringe upon the free speech of another due to a dislike for the words uttered.

rk: Hell, you don't see "hatred" now. You are incapable of seeing hatred. Only Truth can be seen, directly perceived. You can only feel the hatred which has its foundation in your blindness and frustration while you seethe with distortion in dealing with the spiritually sighted.

rk: The simple Truth, stone, is you're not worthy of any expenditure of my energy which even approximates "hatred" that you conjure up from the feelings of inadequacy experienced when Mirrored by a simple man of Truth. That is why you cannot evade the "Mirror of Truth" when you stand before it.

cs: You really ought to use that verbal gimmick, that "mirror of truth" to examine the satanic nature that would form such a hateful comment.

rk: Gimmick?? You of all people understand it is NOT A GIMMICK. It is the source of your frustration in attempting to destroy that which you don't understand.

cs: > Might make a good bench test for it's practical application or as I suspect, show it to be a mere verbal device used for projection.

rk: See what I mean, by your own words "as I suspect" you show that you don't understand what you are talking about. Hell, isn't it?

rk: Try speaking Truth for a change, not speculation, not theory, not gossip, not cheap shots, not libel. Do not "suspect" what you are saying is True. Understand IT TO BE TRUTH, OR DON'T SPEAK IT.

rk: Betcha can't do it!!
Tharan

Post by Tharan »

Ray, why do you even post on message boards?

Just type long soliloquies to yourself and post them as your desktop background. That way, you will always have rapt attention and a 99% conversion rate.

Otherwise, sorry to say, you are missing pretty badly here. This is a discussion forum, not a soapbox, and I personally have ignored enough of your posts.
raykarczewski

What have you written since my arrival THARAN?

Post by raykarczewski »

What have you written since my arrival THARAN?

Tharan wrote:

Raymond Karczewski

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:51 am Post subject:

t: Ray, why do you even post on message boards?

t: ust type long soliloquies to yourself and post them as your desktop background. That way, you will always have rapt attention and a 99% conversion rate.

t: Otherwise, sorry to say, you are missing pretty badly here. This is a discussion forum, not a soapbox, and I personally have ignored enough of your posts.

rk: Discuss? discuss what? What the Hell do you people have to discuss beside abject inanity while the world is crumbing under your feet? Show me a thread, since my arrival on this forum, which comes even close to the energy of dead people COMING ALIVE to the unmistakable Truth of my posts.

rk: Pisses prideful IGNORAMUSES OFF, doesn't it?

Ray
Tharan

Post by Tharan »

Discuss the unmistakable truth of your posts? Where can a person discuss unmistakable truths?

Why would a life form deserve to be saved from an unmistakable truth it cannot see? Why do you have sympathy for it? Do you love me?

Do these truths not shine as brightly for our eyes as yours? Is the Carlyle Group somehow not allowing us to see. Blinding us? Why do the individuals who make up the Calyle Group not see the unmistakable truths of your posts?
raykarczewski

ARE YOU ONE OF THE GENIUSES?

Post by raykarczewski »

ARE YOU ONE OF THE GENIUSES?

Tharan wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:12 am

t: > Discuss the unmistakable truth of your posts? Where can a person discuss unmistakable truths?

rk: Ah! Perhaps you've gained some insight into the futility of dualistic Intellectual discussion when it comes to dealing with the inarguable nondualistic essence of Truth. In answer to your question, "Where can a person discuss unmistakable truths?" the simple answer is THEY CAN'T!

rk: I'm here to wake you prideful intellectuals up to the fact of just HOW DUMB YOU REALLY ARE, while you cover your butts with words.

t: > Why would a life form deserve to be saved from an unmistakable truth it cannot see?

rk: Whassa matter, did you lose sight of your old standby intellectual conundrum of "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"

t: > Why do you have sympathy for it? Do you love me?

rk: You'll never "know" just how much. However, at the present time, your ignorance doesn't allow for it.

t: > Do these truths not shine as brightly for our eyes as yours?

rk: The answer to that question is obvious, is it not? See what I mean about empty words?

t: > Is the Carlyle Group somehow not allowing us to see. Blinding us?

rk: The answer to that one also is quite obvious. Do you take pleasure in demonstrating your level of ignorance for the whole world to see? That, is, of course, unless you too, as chadwick stone, and a few others on this group, are "workin for the man."

t: > Why do the individuals who make up the Calyle Group not see the unmistakable truths of your posts?

rk: Ask them, then report their answer back to this group. See what I mean about empty go nowhere talk of Intellectuals? If the question was truly that imposing upon your mind, why not go to the source and find out the Truth for yourself. Why engage in endless, go-nowhere speculation?

rk: Not very SMART, is it? Oh, by the way, since this being a Genius group and all, are you one of the GENIUSES?
Tharan

Post by Tharan »

rk: Ah! Perhaps you've gained some insight into the futility of dualistic Intellectual discussion when it comes to dealing with the inarguable nondualistic essence of Truth. In answer to your question, "Where can a person discuss unmistakable truths?" the simple answer is THEY CAN'T!
I agree. So if everyone thinks they are right, then it evolves into who can shout the loudest, yes?
rk: I'm here to wake you prideful intellectuals up to the fact of just HOW DUMB YOU REALLY ARE, while you cover your butts with words.
How do they do that? How is it possible? Where is my pride?
rk: The answer to that one also is quite obvious. Do you take pleasure in demonstrating your level of ignorance for the whole world to see?
I offer freely to all my ignorance of knowledge.
Why engage in endless, go-nowhere speculation?
I agree. What should we do?