Does pain cause a thicker skin

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
teslacoils2006

Does pain cause a thicker skin

Post by teslacoils2006 »

Does pain cause thicker skin.

I understand what Koan means.

why would a zen master drop a handkerchief and order a student to try and pick it up. and be angry when the action is carried out or be angry if they ignored the order. Pain is the key the primer I was looking for to solve the arguments here. This would be why some geniuses live sad lives. Your relationship with Chadwick Stone is innocent but you are connected at the hip with him. Most Zen masters figured out through very painful lessons that pain speeds you forward. The arguments go no war just like the handkerchief. I aggree this does work for enlightenment and Chadwick would have a use here. Chadwick is an expert of arguments going nowhere. What are thoughts on go, very painful till I found out about Koan.

Years ago Jesuit priest stumbled on bhuddism and discovered they dare not conquer this religion. They discovered the two religions shared the same mother. Opus dai believe in physical pain and the similarities are endless to painful to list using a Ipod...lol

This goes back to osiris and the pain of losing his penis which is represented by obelisks. Hiram abiff (king sequenonre tao the second) died and died with the secret of king making. He died at the hands of juebalem. (this explains the misspelling of (jew) in the modern movie of jack the ripper. Due to the painful rules placed upon me I cannot go into this matter any further. Look for themovie starring "Johnny Depp"

The Hyksos(jewish) King sacrificed Juebalem to discover the secret of kingmaking. Truth be known three men were responsible for the murder. certain rituals in the occult describe the murder perfectly.

Lets go back 6000 years to the world of sumeria. In every city there was temples or pyramids called zacharacts. Pantheism was the religion of choice. There was a great flood might even be rumured to be a galactic incidEnt every thirty six hundred years. Zacharias sitchin believes another version bu main problem is he is a jesuit and can not be trusted. Although his artifacts can be interesting without his explanation. Great Kings lived and died in sumeria in peace with pantheism but a great flood created a loss of faith. Soon sun worshippers started to plead for the sun and not known to them the dust settled and when there was no more need for sun worshippers they were defeated by a snake cult. Last decendant of the sun cult was hiram abiff (king sequenonre tao second) the snake cult leader had him killed accidentally trying desparately retrieve the secret of King making. There was no secret sumeria suffered a flood and of course with reasoning gone these pain religions took over. The dark ages are a good sign the occult(pain religions) are at the height of power. To become a genius you must learn the art of pain which is caused by a zenmaster who recieves pleasure to see you in confusion. Zen masters know there is always a smarter and more painful master so again a zen master becomes a student an learns or never again have slaves to pleasure himself with. Do we need thicker walls or thicker skin hmmm
teslacoils2006

Re: Does pain cause a thicker skin

Post by teslacoils2006 »

want more pain wait till you find out Chadwick and I have the same teacher. Robert L Thompsett.....He knows what I just posted here and is pleasuring himself watching ignorance.
teslacoils2006 wrote:Does pain cause thicker skin.

I understand what Koan means.

why would a zen master drop a handkerchief and order a student to try and pick it up. and be angry when the action is carried out or be angry if they ignored the order. Pain is the key the primer I was looking for to solve the arguments here. This would be why some geniuses live sad lives. Your relationship with Chadwick Stone is innocent but you are connected at the hip with him. Most Zen masters figured out through very painful lessons that pain speeds you forward. The arguments go no war just like the handkerchief. I aggree this does work for enlightenment and Chadwick would have a use here. Chadwick is an expert of arguments going nowhere. What are thoughts on go, very painful till I found out about Koan.

Years ago Jesuit priest stumbled on bhuddism and discovered they dare not conquer this religion. They discovered the two religions shared the same mother. Opus dai believe in physical pain and the similarities are endless to painful to list using a Ipod...lol

This goes back to osiris and the pain of losing his penis which is represented by obelisks. Hiram abiff (king sequenonre tao the second) died and died with the secret of king making. He died at the hands of juebalem. (this explains the misspelling of (jew) in the modern movie of jack the ripper. Due to the painful rules placed upon me I cannot go into this matter any further. Look for themovie starring "Johnny Depp"

The Hyksos(jewish) King sacrificed Juebalem to discover the secret of kingmaking. Truth be known three men were responsible for the murder. certain rituals in the occult describe the murder perfectly.

Lets go back 6000 years to the world of sumeria. In every city there was temples or pyramids called zacharacts. Pantheism was the religion of choice. There was a great flood might even be rumured to be a galactic incidEnt every thirty six hundred years. Zacharias sitchin believes another version bu main problem is he is a jesuit and can not be trusted. Although his artifacts can be interesting without his explanation. Great Kings lived and died in sumeria in peace with pantheism but a great flood created a loss of faith. Soon sun worshippers started to plead for the sun and not known to them the dust settled and when there was no more need for sun worshippers they were defeated by a snake cult. Last decendant of the sun cult was hiram abiff (king sequenonre tao second) the snake cult leader had him killed accidentally trying desparately retrieve the secret of King making. There was no secret sumeria suffered a flood and of course with reasoning gone these pain religions took over. The dark ages are a good sign the occult(pain religions) are at the height of power. To become a genius you must learn the art of pain which is caused by a zenmaster who recieves pleasure to see you in confusion. Zen masters know there is always a smarter and more painful master so again a zen master becomes a student an learns or never again have slaves to pleasure himself with. Do we need thicker walls or thicker skin hmmm
teslacoils2006

the truth is painful

Post by teslacoils2006 »

The truth is more painfull than you can imagine.

you can not deal with Chadwick because world domination is his employers goal and Dan wants pain to be the annswer of elightenment
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

You are insane. I'm sorry, but you are. Go away.
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

I agree.
- Scott
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Your relationship with Chadwick Stone
These people have no relationship with me, you lunkhead. Several of them have expressed a desire for me to leave or be banned so go find another object of fixation.
teslacoils2006

The babylon religion

Post by teslacoils2006 »

the babylon religion (occult, buhddism)

married Christianity through a roman named constantine creating the catholic church. That is why you erased the link that showed misery created just for the fun of it. The child of the Catholic church you find me obsessed with showed me a lot of pain just like the movie "eyes wide shut" starring Tom Cruise. I can give you more painful truth

I do not see the difference between you and the church of subgenius.
teslacoils2006

I thought pain was good for you?

Post by teslacoils2006 »

drowden wrote:You are insane. I'm sorry, but you are. Go away.

I thought you would be pleased to see so much painful truth? it is healthy
Dan Rowden

Re: The babylon religion

Post by Dan Rowden »

teslacoils2006 wrote:the babylon religion (occult, buhddism)

married Christianity through a roman named constantine creating the catholic church.
Yes, that is a well known fact of history. Do you imagine that it's somehow revelatory for you to say this?
That is why you erased the link that showed misery created just for the fun of it.
hahahahah. You are a laugh riot, Dean. I do not delete links. What post in what thread? Show me or shut up.

Dan Rowden