The Pride of the BASSACKWARD!!

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
raykarczewski

Post by raykarczewski »

D Rowden Moderator of Genius Forums wrote: index.php

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

dr: > Yes, but when that dialogue was forthcoming you didn't really repond to any of it. I hope this time you will. If you put all your efforts into dealing with "disinformation agents" no good will come of your presence here. Let them have their "fun", Ray. We can decide for ourselves who is full of crap or not.

rk: The beginning and end, the alpha and omega of it all, is that all those who filter the Infinite Intelligence of Supreme Truth, which unfolds in every timelessl moment of NOW, through the conditioned, cluttered, after-moment, computer-like Intellect lives in illusion. The dualistic Intellect is limited in its ability to grasp the unfolding nondualistic Truth of every moment. AWARENESS, IS NOT.

rk: There are many gradations of capacity within the Intellect from the lowest of idiot to the highest of genius. However, all within that limited realm of Intellect, if they possess any awareness (most intellects sell their souls their awareness for the perks of a better position of power) at all, they must admit that from the lowest to the highest, they all share the same limitation of Intellect. That makes them all IGNORANT, does it not? Insulted? Why? Is not ignorance merely the state of limitation, self-imposed or otherwise? This is not arguable. You either see the Truth of it or you don't.

rk: Intellectuals are fragmented people. Their intellectual acumen corrupts them into prideful theoretics and speculation, as they interminably play with concepts and words, yet they remain non-action oriented.

rk: When thoughts and actions are at one, such a person can be said to be BALANCE, to be INTEGRATED, WHOLE, COMPLETE, at least for that fleeting moment of NOW.

rk: How many wholistic (holy) people do you actually know in your life? Would you even have the capacity to recognize one when you saw one?

rk: Dan, you hold yourself up as an intelligent man, yet you are blind to the Truth which lies before your very eyes. Your silliness is reflected in your comment about "Let them have their "fun", Ray".

rk: Your intellect does not allow you to take action because you are so mired down with the weight of the clutter of your ponderous, linear, time-bound intellect.

rk: In a way, dan, you are every man responsible for the civilized Hell on Earth, built and sustained through Intellectual thought, You are able to excuse yourself and point blame elsewhere, all with sanitized rationalization and intellectual pride. All the while the world "GOES TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET!!"

rk: Such a man IS UNAWARE. Unawareness makes for fools who clothe themselves with Illusion. Ever heard of the "Emperor's' New Clothes"? That child's fairy tale contains the truth of all INTELLECTUALS exposed by the simple Truth of an unconditioned child.

rk; I'm going on 69 years of age this year. I have Traversed the World of Man and have held onto that simple truth of an unconditioned child. They had their shot at conditioning me. It DIDN'T TAKE!

rk: What embarrasses others about my writing and causes such explosive reaction is the exposed truth of their SPIRITUAL NAKEDNESS.

rk: Dan, get out of your sandbox, put away the things of childhood, and take a step into the Unknown where Spiritual TRUTH may be discovered.

rk: All Intellectual endeavors are Child's Play. Do you get it?
Lincoln Wilkinson

Re: The Pride of the BASSACKWARD!!

Post by Lincoln Wilkinson »

raykarczewski wrote:dr: > Yes, but when that dialogue was forthcoming you didn't really repond to any of it. I hope this time you will. If you put all your efforts into dealing with "disinformation agents" no good will come of your presence here. Let them have their "fun", Ray. We can decide for ourselves who is full of crap or not.

rk: The beginning and end, the alpha and omega of it all, is that all those who filter the Infinite Intelligence of Supreme Truth, which unfolds in every timelessl moment of NOW, through the conditioned, cluttered, after-moment, computer-like Intellect lives in illusion. The dualistic Intellect is limited in its ability to grasp the unfolding nondualistic Truth of every moment. AWARENESS, IS NOT.
Mr. Karczewski, what, if anything, did your reply have to do with Mr. Rowden's statement? It appears that he is willing to give everyone a fair hearing, yet you object to how the man runs his own board. This is the same sort of tactic you used on Crack the Matrix, never answering anyone's sincere questions.

Perhaps it isn't the whole rest of the world that has the problem.
Dan Rowden

Re: The Pride of the BASSACKWARD!!

Post by Dan Rowden »

raykarczewski wrote:The Pride of the BASSACKWARD!!

D Rowden Moderator of Genius Forums wrote: index.php
Well, I must be kind of slow, I guess, as I'm only now starting to really see the picture clearly. I wanted to give you a fair go, but now your agenda has become patently clear. This will probably result in me entering the ranks of the "disinformationists", but so be it. The way you are structuring your posts makes it clear to me that you have no intention of entering actual dialogue here, but are merely constructing material - sermons basically - that you can spew out all over the Internet. This is a board strictly for discussion purposes. People with private agendas who use this board for their own purposes are really not welcome. It does in fact amount to spam. I was hoping for better; I can see now it's not going to happen. Oh well, cest la vie....

However, there's some shit I'm not going to let you get away with:
dr: > Yes, but when that dialogue was forthcoming you didn't really repond to any of it. I hope this time you will. If you put all your efforts into dealing with "disinformation agents" no good will come of your presence here. Let them have their "fun", Ray. We can decide for ourselves who is full of crap or not.

Leaving aside the non-sequiter that this response is, I found it difficult to get to your meaning. The dualistic mind is one trapped in delusion, Maya, confusion and cannot grasp the non-dual nature of how Reality ultimately is. I agree with that. I know it first hand from personal experience. But it's not enough to simply constantly say this like some mantra, Ray. At some point you have to explain yourself. Why is duality false? Why is it delusional? What is your evidence? Where can the confused mind direct its attention so as to begin to see the truth of things? Please, do not create another thread to respond to my questions. Do that here in this one. That's how this system works.
rk: There are many gradations of capacity within the Intellect from the lowest of idiot to the highest of genius. However, all within that limited realm of Intellect, if they possess any awareness (most intellects sell their souls their awareness for the perks of a better position of power) at all, they must admit that from the lowest to the highest, they all share the same limitation of Intellect. That makes them all IGNORANT, does it not? Insulted? Why? Is not ignorance merely the state of limitation, self-imposed or otherwise? This is not arguable. You either see the Truth of it or you don't.
People's egos get in the way of their acceptance of their ignorance. But then, ego is ignorance. The question is how to cut through that. Your method isn't impressing me so far..
rk: Intellectuals are fragmented people. Their intellectual acumen corrupts them into prideful theoretics and speculation, as they interminably play with concepts and words, yet they remain non-action oriented.
The intellect is an attractive playground. You know that.
rk: When thoughts and actions are at one, such a person can be said to be BALANCE, to be INTEGRATED, WHOLE, COMPLETE, at least for that fleeting moment of NOW.
Now is all that there is. Past and present only ever manifest in the now.
rk: How many wholistic (holy) people do you actually know in your life? Would you even have the capacity to recognize one when you saw one?
Yes I do, Ray. I know 2 or 3 at best. I know a handful who are working hard at becoming whole.
rk: Dan, you hold yourself up as an intelligent man, yet you are blind to the Truth which lies before your very eyes.
You have no idea what truth I do and do not see, Ray.
Your silliness is reflected in your comment about "Let them have their "fun", Ray".
No, my priorities are reflected in that statement. Where yours lie is anyone's guess. You're a lot more "all over the place" than you think you are.
rk: Your intellect does not allow you to take action because you are so mired down with the weight of the clutter of your ponderous, linear, time-bound intellect.
I take action when I see fit, Ray. If you're going to get all megalomonically messianic on me I can guarantee action on my part.
rk: In a way, dan, you are every man responsible for the civilized Hell on Earth, built and sustained through Intellectual thought, You are able to excuse yourself and point blame elsewhere, all with sanitized rationalization and intellectual pride. All the while the world "GOES TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET!!"
Ray, the world has never not been a basket case. Don't you understand that? Oh, and your habit of demonising everyone you come in contact with, presumably so as to feed your messianic impulses, is deathly tedious. Pull that crap with someone else, will ya?
rk; I'm going on 69 years of age this year. I have Traversed the World of Man and have held onto that simple truth of an unconditioned child. They had their shot at conditioning me. It DIDN'T TAKE!
You really need to learn how to italicise for emphasis. People don't like being shouted at, Ray. I know I don't. It's not a very effective way to get them to listen. Express the uncompromising truth by all means, but DON"T SHOUT IT AT PEOPLE!!! - IT MAKES YOU LOOK DUMB!! It also makes you look like one of those people who think that if you shout something it makes the point more cogent. It doesn't.
rk: What embarrasses others about my writing and causes such explosive reaction is the exposed truth of their SPIRITUAL NAKEDNESS.
That may well be true, but then perhaps your writing is just plain embarrassing.
rk: Dan, get out of your sandbox, put away the things of childhood, and take a step into the Unknown where Spiritual TRUTH may be discovered.
Stop preaching at me, Ray. It isn't necessary for me to care about the same worldly things you care about for me to have seen into the true nature of Reality. I don't particularly give a damn about the world, Ray. I care about the propagation and survial of wisdom. Human survival is related but nevertheless ancilliary to that.
rk: All Intellectual endeavors are Child's Play. Do you get it?
No, because you keep contradicting yourself on this point. One minute you are lauding the realm of the unconditioned child and the next you are decrying "intellectual endeavours" as child's play. Make up your mind on this point.

Dan Rowden