Re: The Two Faces of Chadwick Stone: Usenet and Private For

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
raykarczewski

Post by raykarczewski »

To the Moderator and Members of this Forum:

This forum, which holds itself as a place for higher intelligence, seems to me to be a fraud.

When a moderator heavy on the rules, but light on the enforcement of them because of personal whim, is paralyzed with his own confusion and fear of public opinion says one thing, but does another, have we not discovered another example of hypocrisy?

Here is your latest addition to your forum -- chadwick stone. You've read his sanitized cover statements on your forum; read him when he posts elsewhere.

Dave, I have never asked for your protection. I advised you that your forum was being poisoned by disinformation agents who operate freely on Usenet. You've embraced the poison.
You're on your own!!

I don't live in your world of nicey, nicey speculative thought, let's not rough each other's feathers. I live in THE REAL WORLD.

I am resolving problems of the REAL WORLD, while you TALK ABOUT THEM.

I perceive that I erred when subscribing to this forum. I stepped into the midst of educated fools.

Ray

Re: The Two Faces of Chadwick Stone: Usenet and Private Forum!

"Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1>

Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:42:40 GMT

cs: >X-No-Archive: YES

Raymond Karczewski [arkent3@earthlink.net] demonstrated more hypocrisy
449936f1.41298237@news.west.earthlink.net

cs: > Chadwick Stone (teh convict's owner) wrote:

cs: >Raymond Karczewski (my bitch) wrote:

> Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:39 pm
>
Re: CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS VERSUS SATANIC IGNORAMUSES:

raykarczewski wrote:
rk: >>>> In 10 years they have not been able to stand to find a single CONTRADICTION IN ESSENCE written by this Christ"

cs: >>> Hmmmmm... you tell people to boycott government yet you live on a government pension, tell people to vote in governmental elections, forward complaints to Sheriff Daniel, the FBI, congressmen, senators, governors, the President (government officials and agencies), operate a congressional (government body) petition to compel an FBI (government agency) investigation... those all directly contradict your advice to others to boycott government.

rk: >> Only in your superficial, conflicted, underworked, overfed
Intellect, eh?! Why don't you play in the "prepubescent sandbox" where such shallow demonstrations of thought belong?

cs: > Why don't you reconcile these examples of NOT boycotting government while simultaneously calling for others to participate in this government boycott?

cs: ><crickets>

c: > 1. Your government pension: If the majority of American
tax-payers boycott the government then there would be no funding for your pension.

c: > 2. Voting in government elections: Participation in government process is in essence, exactly the opposite of boycotting government.

c: > 3. Engaging government officials and agencies: This certainly isn't a boycott of government.

c: > How can you, a serious person, seriously propose that others boycott government when you don't follow your own example? This is a valid question, this is not a smear, an insult, a campaign to discredit, it is a question that I am asking.

cs: >> Quote:
rk: >> Go ahead folks, check him out in alt.fan.art-bell newsgroup. You will be limited in what you find in Google Archives, because your newly subscribed hypcrite has ordered Google that his articles be removed from the archives after a few days.

cs: > I don't deny treating you with disdain and disrespect on
Usenet. That is Usenet.

rk: So you feel you can libel

cs: >You've got that BASSACKWARDS, convict. You libeled me, not the other way around. Stop using words you don't understand.

attack

cs: >It's called "SPNAKING" and almost every entity on Usenet that pays any attention to you at all, partakes.

smear another

cs: >It isn't a smear if it's true, convict.

with impunity

cs: >Everything I do on Usenet is with impunity. You haven't the power to silence me or anyone else.

because some etherear authority you label "Usenet." gives you license to do so.

cs: >I treat you like a shitstain because (1) there are no rules on Usenet that prohibit such treatment and (2) you deserve it.

Doesn't sound like you have much personal self-control

cs: >On the contrary, it's quite deliberate.

and integrity, does it?

cs: >At least I have some. You lost all of yours when you punked out after 8 years on the beat in Pacifica. Yeah, I read all about your drama queen hysterics at town meetings

cs: > This is a moderated forum with a moderator and members of the readership who state that attacks are unacceptable.

rk: So you admit that you have no integrity in and of yourself, but must rely upon the remote licensing authority of another for your actions. Sounds like a Satanic minion to me. How does it sound to you?

cs: >It sounds like I respect the rules of a private venue... unlike you. It sounds like I understand that the users of that forum, people who have been there for years, don't want to see their board turned away from it's intended purpose into my own private spank-a-thon. Why is it that I understand and respect this, but you don't?

cs: > I am not attacking you.

rk: Your attacks are of not concern to me as you are so deep in your self-made Hell, no amount of Light of intelligence can be piped into you. I only respond to your posts to expose you, to show others what a hypocrite looks and acts like.

cs: >You do a good job of demonstrating hypocrisy, as several of the regs of that board have already come to see.

cs: > While on this board I will not attack you, insult you, call you names, or anything of the sort. I respect the rules of the board and regard it as a "de-militarized zone."

rk: De-militarized? Pipsqueaks like you are all talk and no go.
Look how you have exposed your Satanic nature to the world in this post.

cs: >If you believe that obeying rules demonstrates a "satanic" nature, then that explains why you have such a lengthy felony rap sheet.

You are trapped in the complicated web of deceit you have woven for yourself.

cs: >*snicker* I've exhibited more honesty in the several days than you have mustered in a lifetime.

cs: > Now that we have established my conduct, can we please advance to the substance of your "boycott" agenda?

rk: stone, you're not worthy of my time

cs: >Can you spot the irony?

other than to use you as a lesson to others as an icon of hell doing what hypocrites do.

cs: >Same question, different spate of kaz0o drool.

cs: > Quote:
rk:>> In your dualistic hypocrisy, you try so damn hard to sucker me and others into your inane wordtwisting debates because you are incapable of holding fast to a serious dialoue. "Sovereign Sockpuppet" aka "chadwick stone" aka a host of other throwaway identities, you do not possess a single substantive thought or perception of your own, as
your sole capacity is expose in the issuance of reactive, trite sound bytes as you mimic your target by quoting his words and forging posts in his name.

cs: > Wait a minute, Ray. Your insults are of no consequence to me but accusing me of forging you is libelous.

rk: Not if its True.

cs: >And it isn't. You've presented not a shred of evidence to substantiate your trite claims.

You don't realize it yet stone, you and the other disinformation
agents are ultimately going to wind up in court and jail.

cs: >Empty threats from an empty shirt... a ten year old threat at that. You cannot cite the criminal code that I have violated, nor can you present evidence of such a violation. Not that I wouldn't love to see you in a courtroom, cross examining yourself on the witless stand. You can bet I would make a few bucks selling a video tape of you embarrassing yourself as you turn your head from side to side.

You may have your posts destroyed in Google, but I haven't
destroyed the evidence.

cs: >Does the phrase "chain of custody" have any meaning to you, convict? Probably not since you quit studying the law just like you quit everything else of worth in your life. Quitters like you simply lack the intestinal fortitude to see your threats through.

cs: > I have no interest in forging you, in fact, since (as you have continued to assert) I do not understand your message,

rk: Hell, DUMMY what you DON'T UNDERSTAND IS LEGION!!

cs: >A classic gem from Raymond "I don't use ad hominem attacks" Karczewski.

cs: > I could not sucessfully forge you even if I wanted to.

rk: Such prideful admission of your impotence won't bring you any sympathy from the victimminded crowd, will it?

cs: >Once again you use words you don't understand. You must have been one of those fellows who the teachers simply passed on to rid themselves of you.

cs: > Help me to undestand your message by answering a few questions.

rk: You're asking my help. Isn't that SPESHUL?!!!

cs: >I'm asking for you to give a few moments of lucid thought, but you can't do it, can you. Perhaps you shouldn't have been so quick to dismiss the mental hygeine exam that was offered you by Judge Coon.

rk: Aside from such groveling for help, do you see what I mean. You have nothing of your own to offer. It is easy for guttersnips to take pot shots at someone or something they do not understand by asking questions then following such answers by questioning the answers ad infinitum. It makes makes guttersnipe one-liner cheap shot disinformation agents like you and dr. postment look like you know what you are talking about. But alas, it is only an Illusion. It cloaks the guttersnipe ignoramus with the aura of hypocrisy. No matter how much he can waddle, pose and quack like a duck on Usenet
and private Forums, such lowly guttersnipes will never achieve their aspired positions as even that of a lowly duck. Such is the future awaiting all impostors and impersonators.

cs: >Woohoo! Nice meltdown, convict. Feel free to go *quack* yourself! <snicker>

rk: stone, you are what you are. You can't hide it. Hell, isn't it?

cs: >Yep, a law abiding man who plays by the rules. Too bad you cannot make the same claim, convict.

Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
Usenet's most helpful netizen
Hammer of Thor, March 2005
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

My conduct elsewhere is irrelevant, Ray. My conduct on this board is in line with the rules of the board. What justification can you present for my removal based on the rules as they presently are written?
Lincoln Wilkinson

Post by Lincoln Wilkinson »

In 10 years they have not been able to stand to find a single CONTRADICTION IN ESSENCE written by this Christ
Excerpt from: http://tinyurl.com/hdvyj
"DO NOT STEAL."
"DO NOT INFRINGE UPON ANOTHER'S UNALIENABLE RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOUR CREATOR."
"LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS YOURSELF. "
Mr. Karczewski, you attempted to increase your personal wealth by filing fraudulent liens laying claim to the property of innocent members of your community.

You attempted to steal from those people.
You infringed upon their rights.
You didn't love them as you love yourself.

If that isn't a contradiction in essence, I don't know what is.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

raykarczewski wrote:To the Moderator and Members of this Forum:

This forum, which holds itself as a place for higher intelligence, seems to me to be a fraud.
Yes, we're not yet convinced of your ultimate righteousness, Ray, and we won't pander to your every desire so I guess that makes us automatically fraudulent.
When a moderator heavy on the rules, but light on the enforcement of them because of personal whim,
Whim? I'll have you know my personal judgements and values are not mere whims, Ray!! Oh, hang on, yes they are. My Bad.
is paralyzed with his own confusion and fear of public opinion says one thing, but does another, have we not discovered another example of hypocrisy?
Yes, public opinion has always terrified me. Please point out where I've said one thing and done another Ray. Guess what, if you don't justify this accusation I will ban you. Your call.
Here is your latest addition to your forum -- chadwick stone. You've read his sanitized cover statements on your forum; read him when he posts elsewhere.
No, I will not. I will not run off into the Internet wilderness in search of some purported rogue bear who someone claims bit him on the ankle. Chadwick (et al) has a clean slate here, Ray, as do you. So long as he treats the board and its theme with due regard he is welcome to continue here, as are you. Is he hiding some "other" self so as to remain here? Maybe, maybe not. So long as he doesn't act in such a way as to make the board dysfunctional he can stay. That is how the board works. We very rarely ban people here, Ray. Our introduction forum explains this (no doubt you never bothered to read it):
Genius Forum has very few rules. We do, however, strive to maintain a high level of rationality. Genius does not necessarily discourage or denounce ideas and beliefs, only the false reasoning that underpins them. This is the essence of what serious philosophical inquiry ought be. Overt attempts at spamming or disrupting the board for malicious purposes or continual gratuitous abuse of members will not be tolerated. Other than that the theme is, basically - go for it.

Dave, I have never asked for your protection.
Tony, I never said you did. But you do demand action of me. Same thing.
I advised you that your forum was being poisoned by disinformation agents who operate freely on Usenet. You've embraced the poison. You're on your own!!
So long as they abide by board rules and don't bore me to the point of suicide they will stay. By the way, I am now officially 100% tired of the issue of you and them.
I don't live in your world of nicey, nicey speculative thought, let's not rough each other's feathers. I live in THE REAL WORLD.
Is there any other kind?
I am resolving problems of the REAL WORLD, while you TALK ABOUT THEM.
You get involved in what I regard as petty political crap, Ray. Your involvement and methodology will achieve precisely zip. I get involved in that which I can actually change - the ignorance of those rare individuals who have some potential for wisdom. Sorry I don't reach your standards. I never wanted to save the world.
I perceive that I erred when subscribing to this forum. I stepped into the midst of educated fools.
We may be fools but we are hardly edumacated........expect perhaps in the ways of folly itself..

Dan Rowden
raykarczewski

The two faces of chadwick stone -- ghoulish impersonator

Post by raykarczewski »

"Karla Stone" <karla_s_ston...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.culture.alaska
Subject: In memory of R. Chadwick Stone
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 04:38:52 +0000 (UTC)

I'm writing this board to pass on the news of the passing of a regular contributor here, my father: R. Chadwick Stone (known here as simply Chadwick Stone). My dad passed peacefully in his sleep on October 14th. He was 63. I don't know much about his internet pastimes, except that alt.culture.alaska was one of his favorite boards to visit. I was cleaning out his room and started clearing out his hard drive, and I thought I'd share this news with anyone here that might be interested. Thank you for listening.

Karla Stone

cs: > Raymond Ronald Karczewski -- a lying sack of shit

Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
Usenet's most helpful netizen
Hammer of Thor, March 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thurs, Mar 9 2006 10:02 am

"Chadwick Stone©" <chad_st...@127.0.0.1>

Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived. This message will be removed from Groups in 4 days (Mar 16, 10:02 am).

cs: > No, I'm in alt.culture.alaska because I own that newsfroup. Gotta problem with that electricalboi? Take it up with google.

rk: Perhaps you will explain this!! Is not the adoption of names of the deceased standard operating procedure (SOP) for government disinfo Agents/Impostors?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Part of your problem, Ray, is that you take yourself far too seriously. You may have a serious message, but it doesn't follow that everyone will accept its cogency (or even coherence). The Church of the SubGenius (all hail Bob!) has been around for yonks. It is a mish-mash of satire and parody, some of it more or less earnest than other parts. Skepticult likewise. I think from memory the "Genius" crew have been subject to the scrutiny of Bob's Brigade more than once in the past. The difference is we're able to see it for what it is and have a sense of humour about it, Bobdammit!

If you're having genuine problems with them now I suspect it's probably your own fault. Get over it, and yourself.

Dan Rowden
Chadwick Stone

Re: The two faces of chadwick stone -- ghoulish impersonator

Post by Chadwick Stone »

raykarczewski wrote:"Karla Stone" <karla_s_ston...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.culture.alaska
Subject: In memory of R. Chadwick Stone
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 04:38:52 +0000 (UTC)

I'm writing this board to pass on the news of the passing of a regular contributor here, my father: R. Chadwick Stone (known here as simply Chadwick Stone). My dad passed peacefully in his sleep on October 14th. He was 63. I don't know much about his internet pastimes, except that alt.culture.alaska was one of his favorite boards to visit. I was cleaning out his room and started clearing out his hard drive, and I thought I'd share this news with anyone here that might be interested. Thank you for listening.

Karla Stone

<snip>

rk: Perhaps you will explain this!! Is not the adoption of names of the deceased standard operating procedure (SOP) for government disinfo Agents/Impostors?
Ray, how many times do I have to tell you, YOU WERE TROLLED!!! I travel internationally for business several times per year and occasionally must contend with 80 hour work weeks. When these things happen, my absence on the Internet is notable.

Tell me, Ray. What makes this so-called "Karla" any more believable than me? You didn't like me before the obit, you don't like me now, thats because I'm the same person, questioning you, criticizing you, etc. Geez <rolls eyes>

Obituaries are NOT published on Usenet <rolls eyes again>
Carrotblog

Post by Carrotblog »

*gawp*

Crikey. Can't believe what I'm reading.

I think I've stepped onto an American forum.

xoxoxoxo

Miffy

http://carrotblog.livejournal.com
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Carrotblog wrote:*gawp*

Crikey. Can't believe what I'm reading.

I think I've stepped onto an American forum.
Thats a rather bigotted remark to make.
Carrotblog

Post by Carrotblog »

*gawp*

It is, no doubt about it.

What do you think, when you reflect on the behaviour of the posters on this forum?

Lots of love

xoxoxoxo

Miffy

Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Carrotblog wrote:*gawp*

It is, no doubt about it.

What do you think?
I think that bigotry is incompatible with context such as:
Lots of love

xoxoxoxo
Carrotblog

Post by Carrotblog »

Sure.

And of the comments made by the posters on this particular post?

What do you really think?

And is, or is this not an American forum?

Lots of love.

xoxoxoxo

Miffy

P.S. Have you ever been on a European forum to know the difference in cultural tendencies of posters?
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Carrotblog wrote:Sure.

And of the comments made by the posters on this particular post?
What of them? What posters? What posts?
What do you really think?
Right now I'm thinking about your comment and the way a boilerplate template can be constructed: Is this a _________ forum?

Then I'm considering comments I've seen in other venues where words such as "spick", "muslim", "nig***", "bitch's", "fag***", etc. You chose an cultural/geographical slur which contains just as much prejudicial hate as an ethnic, religious, racial, gender, or sexual bias slur.
And is, or is this not an American forum?
The admin who is most prevalent lives "down under" but not all members of the readership have identified their geography.
P.S. Have you ever been on a European forum to know the difference in cultural tendencies of posters?
I have traveled the world and found that assholes flourish in all cultures, including European culture. The friendliest culture I have experienced (still with assholes but at a lower ratio and friendliest nevertheless) is Brazilian. My inlaws reside in Sao Paulo so I travel there several times per year.
Carrotblog

Post by Carrotblog »

Hi there,

Yes, it does pose a problematic.... in forums with posters insinuating "libel"; using capital letters to simulate screaming when their intellect fails them; I also have problems with forums where reiterated hysteresis of individual comments become the norm.

Then I'm considering comments I've seen in other venues where words such as "spick", "muslim", "nig***", "bitch's", "fag***", etc. You chose an cultural/geographical slur which contains just as much prejudicial hate as an ethnic, religious, racial, gender, or sexual bias slur.

Good grief. If self-reflection on one's own behaviour and culture amounts to an extension into abuse of every kind of minority, then this planet has really kind of had it.

America is described as a place: in fact, it is one of the largest places, and its subgroups are the minorities who are victimised by Americans themselves, amongst others. The extrapolation is not only invalid, but hysterical.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Lots of love.

xoxoxoxoxox

Miffy

Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Carrotblog wrote:
Chad wrote:Then I'm considering comments I've seen in other venues where words such as "spick", "muslim", "nig***", "bitch's", "fag***", etc. You chose an cultural/geographical slur which contains just as much prejudicial hate as an ethnic, religious, racial, gender, or sexual bias slur.
Good grief. If self-reflection on one's own behaviour and culture amounts to an extension into abuse of every kind of minority, then this planet has really kind of had it.

America is described as a place: in fact, it is one of the largest places, and its subgroups are the minorities who are victimised by Americans themselves, amongst others. The extrapolation is not only invalid, but hysterical.
Stating a fact (that you, yourself conceded) is neither invalid nor hysteria, try to keep your adjectives germane to the context.

More to point: Americans are not the sole purveyors of hatred in the world. You singled out Americans with a comment charged with, as you, yourself admitted, bigotry, implying an air of superiority to Americans or that Americans in general are inferior to your race/culture/nation of origin/whatever non-merit axis. Smacks of "master race" doubletalk to me. Travel to Dafur, Sudan as a black and experience being a target of ethnic cleansing. Travel to Ireland as a Protestant and experience more of the same. Travel to Iran as a Jew or Christian, travel to Bosnia as a Serb, to Iraq or much of Europe as an American. Then again, perhaps those are stereotypes too, reported by a hysterical media that only pretends to be concerned with bias related violence and prejudice.

Perhaps I'm more sensitive to such remarks because I married outside of my race, ethnicity, and culture, but then, perhaps that also makes me more qualified to identify the same sort of personality traits that one finds in those who thoughtlessly and shamelessly hurl racial, ethnic, gender, and cultural epithets.
raykarczewski

The Two Faces of Chadwick Stone: Usenet and Private Forum!

Post by raykarczewski »

The Two Faces of Chadwick Stone: Usenet and Private Forum!

A Step Back Into History --- The Taming of a Satanic Government!!
Two separate responses to above article from the same disinformation agent posted same day, different locations.
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:47:40 GMT
USENET RESPONSE: alt.fan.art-bell
Chadwick Stone wrote:

rk: > America is dying.

cs: <snicker> Yeah, right. That explains why millions are risking life and limb to come here.

rk: > The spirit of the individual is atrophying, shriveling up

cs: No, just the patience of people to put up with idiots like you who prefer cowboy antics to rational behavior. Your penchant for cowboy antics and desire for fame and kudos nearly cost the life of a hostage once, convict, remember that?

This is no longer the wild west because people don't need to solve their problems at the end of a gun barrel, grow a brain and utilize discernment for once in your pathetic life.

FORUM RESPONSE: Worldly matters.
Chadwick Stone wrote:
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:25 am Post subject:
America is not dying, Ray, it's merely changing. The older you get, the more uncomfortable change becomes. You can either accept it, adapt to it, overcome it, or you can bellyache about it. The choice is yours.
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

What is your point, Ray? My behavior here will be restrained out of respect for the forum rules. I AM OBEYING THE RULES. What part of that do you not understand?